Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 06:28:48 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: will bitcoin price continue to go down?  (Read 2151 times)
Troysen

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:02:51 AM

The market i currently very unstable, and we may not know when it will recover, the prices are currently unpredictable though BTC has shown slight signs of recovery. creating chances that the prices might not go down further
Skieleton

Activity: 686
Merit: 282

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:06:01 AM

For a long time, the bitcoin chart is similar to the bursting of a classic bubble. For bitcoin, this is not a novelty - the bitcoin bubble has already cracked three times and probably has now burst again.

After the rupture at the peak (at the level of 20 thousand dollars), very sharp drops began - this is called phase of fear, in which investors began to doubt further increases and tried to sell the currency as soon as possible in order to record the highest profits.

Then came the illusion phase - the price of bitcoin began to grow. Investors calmed down, there were hopes for the end of inheritance and a quick return to the new ATH (all time high).

The new ATH, however, did not come, and the bitcoin course went to the so-called a devastating phase in which investors understood that the bubble burst became a fact and the chances of reflection are now negligible.

The bitcoin bubble has already gone this way three times.
Then the price dropped by an average of 80 percent. ATH values. During the current bubble, ATH is 20,000. down, i.e. it is possible to drop the price of bitcoin to the level of 4 thousand. dollars. - if only this bubble behaves similar to the previous one.
kimdomingo

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:06:52 AM

You should just hold your bitcoin and be patient in waiting until the price of bitcoin grows again. Just like what happened last year, the price grew up just before the year ends. Just hold your bitcoin now.
CryptoCZe

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:07:51 AM

March 7 out of 9 years was the worst month for bitcoins, so there is a possibility of a gradual recovery in the next three months
brickafterbrickwalldpt

Activity: 294
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:13:18 AM

As many people advise, don't panic and don't sell. You should make more research to know what is currently happening. If you won't understand it then you will have a huge problem because you will have to depend on other people like now. Many people ignore this fact and make a lot of mistakes. Every time the Bitcoin price decreases, someone panics a lot and spread FUD. You are an adult, you should make decisions on your own. I don't see any reason why would Bitcoin continue to go down. We had many positive news in the last few days.

HODLER Open Source Multi-Asset Wallet infrastructure test with $2000 worth of bitcoin for the participants. Read more here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5032817.msg46184177#msg46184177
simpleholmes

Activity: 278
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:14:46 AM

the down we have experienced has been caused after a huge pump as well as after many FUDs coming from mass media which created uncertainty and lack of confidence in investors mindset, I guess now it is the time to break the 9k support and go up for btc.
troglobait

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:20:41 AM

I think that the fall will soon end. I think the end of May or the middle of June. Tether has released 300 million monitors this too will play a role. I think the bottom is reached
bitkaboom2

Activity: 150
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:24:59 AM

In business ups and downs are normal.So don't be panic and what until the Bitcoin rises again.

Pasaway2701

Activity: 479
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:25:43 AM

when i loss 1/4 of my investment too and every i ask my friend how about sell it, they all said that HOLD it, i dont know why but i hold until my loss increase until 1/3 of my investment, after that i sell all of my assets and start again to buy whent the price in low and hope that the price will come back to high again
Sometimes we cannot think wisely when we panic. We are afraid to take risk and continue to hold because we see that we already loss. Make research why bitcoin is decreasing to have idea about it and make sure that when pass that issue bitcoin price will increase which we are waiting. You have not to watch the every movement of the market price. Always think that it will give you more profit to buy today rather than to sell, which will make you more losses.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
|Bitkoin|

Activity: 273
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:30:14 AM

The phrase only invest what you can afford to lose is said for situations like these. If you had invested extra money that you didn't really care that much about then you would had been in a position now where you wouldn't have cared about the price much.
gwapoinside2

Activity: 228

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:33:04 AM

its all about bitcoin and my idea about it price is always pump and dump but always continue to believe in bitcoin because as soon as possible it will be rise patience is a virtue.

marabanda

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:41:55 AM

In the near future, its price may drop slightly, however, in the near future, most likely in about a month, its price will start to rise quite strongly, hence now is the time to buy.
jaaeeeyyyy

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:05:16 AM

I have already lost 1/4 of my investment in bitcoin. what can you suggest? should I continue n holding bitcoin or should I just sell it to cut my losses? I eagerly need your help on these one, specially to those people who has experience in trading.
As days are coming to the 2nd quarter of the year, i don't think bitcoin's price will continue to slide down the price bar. Always remember that bitcoin is fluctuative and might go up and down, 0-100 , 100-0, though it is unpredictable we can feel it coming to its way like what it did last year. The price will not go down if we continue to buy bitcoins and hold them.
Domenc

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:19:43 PM

This is regular drill of bitcoin and active users can easily relate to it easily. Currently, market is facing cries due to which price may be falling everyday but things seem to be lighten up in the future. So, one should Hold as good days will be coming soon.
nano77

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:04:52 PM

do not worry the bitcoin price will not go down forever, be patient and wait for the bitcoin price will definitely increase again and bitcoin will still be a profitable investment
tintinbongs

Activity: 109

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:16:53 PM

I think bitcoin is just like the price of gasoline in the market that the price is not steady and continue to drop or falling down sometimes the price was increasing.
S4roZa

Activity: 107

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:33:30 PM

Do not be afraid that bitcoin prices will continue to fall, because bitcoin will continue to be valuable, let scammers sell off the bitcoins they have, and bitcoin prices will return to normal again.
hardtargetbtc002018

Activity: 173

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:48:23 PM

Do not be afraid that bitcoin prices will continue to fall, because bitcoin will continue to be valuable, let scammers sell off the bitcoins they have, and bitcoin prices will return to normal again.

No one knows what exactly the future of bitcoin in the next coming days but i still believed that bitcoin can surpass the challenges.
ezajavo

Activity: 405
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:02:17 PM

I have already lost 1/4 of my investment in bitcoin. what can you suggest? should I continue n holding bitcoin or should I just sell it to cut my losses? I eagerly need your help on these one, specially to those people who has experience in trading.
Hold baby!!
Hold it till 2020, If you sell you’ll probably make a nice tidy profit but regret it in a few days time. And  remember bitcoin is your gold , only a fool would sell this asset while it’s on the road up. you can do it!!
Df9898

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:04:49 PM

of course it could be decreased depending on the economic situation if indeed again down the possibility of the bitcoin will go down depending also from investors because they are holding in bitcoin crucial role against bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: