Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:02:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: will bitcoin price continue to go down?  (Read 2151 times)
Souldream
Legendary

Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:01:35 PM

I just suggest, keep holding bitcoin a few months ahead you will feel the extraordinary advantage.
At this moment holding is the ultimate decision to make to cut your loses. We can't tell if bitcoin price will continue to go down but atleast you have still your coin in your account. For this kind of situation it's better that you stay put you coin and didn't even dare to take risks to trade it or sell it because for sure your gonna lose it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JCO05

Activity: 429
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:02:31 PM

I have already lost 1/4 of my investment in bitcoin. what can you suggest? should I continue n holding bitcoin or should I just sell it to cut my losses? I eagerly need your help on these one, specially to those people who has experience in trading.
In my opinion, you should just keep on holding and believe that the value of bitcoin will rise up again. It's just the start of the year so there is still a possibility that the value will rise back as we approach the end of the year. Bitcoin is very volatile and as we all keep on believing and demanding it, surely it will come back to a high price again so let us just keep our hopes high in bitcoin.

yamete kudasai

Activity: 226
Merit: 26

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:06:11 PM

I have already lost 1/4 of my investment in bitcoin. what can you suggest? should I continue n holding bitcoin or should I just sell it to cut my losses? I eagerly need your help on these one, specially to those people who has experience in trading.
We were all surprised with the sudden rise of bitcoin's last year but as it falls down again on the beginning of the year, we all felt sad and depressed. Some of us experienced sudden fall of our income which is awakening for us to sell our bitcoin already but for me, it is still best if we will hold our bitcoin first so that we can avoid further regrets and disappointments from it.
Panchum

Activity: 378
Merit: 55

Be Good to me!

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:06:33 PM

I think no, bitcoin will not continue to go down.I beleive bitcoin will rise this coming months and will recover. Everybody's waiting for the pump of bitcoin. We hope and pray that we can have an opportunity to meet our dreams come true.  
bellator66

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:07:20 PM

In a few days the price of bitcoin drops, but that does not mean it does not rise again the price.
I am sure in the next few days, bitcoin prices will rise again.
The ups and downs of prices in trade are common.
Then we must be patient to accept this situation.
peterthegreat

Activity: 387
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:11:10 PM

The next time you invest in Bitcoin make sure to keep in mind that the value of that investment could go to zero anytime and have the courage to hodl it to zero. If you cant do the above then I would recommend you to avoid investing in Bitcoin markets.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
jeaniferomambac

Activity: 135
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:12:16 PM

it will be jumping around 7500usd to 9500 usd and in summer it will take a big jump

If you have patience to your self you must wait and do not disappointed right away because its normal that the price of bitcoin will go down and all you need to do is just wait until its price will rise again in its normal value and its not just will go back on its normal value but it will rise more until very high value and when that happen your losses will be replaced in huge of profit and this is what i want to advice with you.
tikaka

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:19:40 PM
Last edit: March 25, 2018, 04:46:17 PM by tikaka

The value of bitcoin continues to decrease. But I think you should calm down and wait patiently. If you continue to sell it just make it continue to plummet. It is best to retain your bitcoin and wait for a good opportunity to sell it. The market will recover quickly and we will see growth again. We expect value added later this year.

market field

Activity: 178

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:22:06 PM

The next time you invest in Bitcoin make sure to keep in mind that the value of that investment could go to zero anytime and have the courage to hodl it to zero. If you cant do the above then I would recommend you to avoid investing in Bitcoin markets.
I very much agree with your point of view. When I invest in this market, I would rather lose everything but not want my money to go into other people's pocket easily. So no matter how bitcoin goes down to the price, I will keep it and not sell it.
Bountydate

Activity: 17

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 04:30:24 PM

Better not withdraw while bitcoin. It is in demand on the market. it will have to grow in price, and there already and it will be possible to bring and join in more perspective currency Wink
Waqas vicky

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:41:40 PM

Well, i don't think that anyone can predict the current movement of bitcoin.
Sometimes it pumps very hard or sometimes its dumps very hard.
But it seems very much stable at 7k to 8k range.
Lets see where it will go, up or down...
Vohoanghiep

Activity: 301

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:45:06 PM

You should sell cut loss early when Bitcoin signs down sharply. Things are now different, the price of it has gone down too low, the sale is now stupid. I think you should keep things and wait
Gabriellefull

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:53:44 PM

The future price of bitcoin is hard to guess. But I think the price of bitcoin may continue to fall, and you can choose to temporarily sell your bitcoins. Choose to buy bitcoins again at the right time, so you'll get more revenue.
xDsoGood

Activity: 190
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:17:22 PM

I think yes. Many people said that it's natural that bitcoin is decreasing. In my observation bitcoin is still decreasing. Base on my research bitcoin is on the second phase of decreasing and also some people said that too. Every year bitcoin is always decreasing in the first and second quarter of the year. The a sudden increase by the last quarter. That research is baswd last year.
tung06081989

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:24:50 PM

i hope btc only down to 8000 usd and sideway 8000-9000 usd,if market fall down,btc will reach 5500 usd and recovery immediately to 8000 usd
Abugbilla

Activity: 121

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 05:42:12 PM

You have lost already, so selling right now when the price is almost gathering momentum to rise again will be a greater lost. Why dont you just be a little bit more patient for another few days to see what happens.
RiskySanchez

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:43:53 PM

no, this is temporary that we need time recovery and increase public confidence in bitcoin as one of the best payment platform for the future. there is much speculation that bitcoin will return to normal at 5 or 6 months in mid 2018

Swap & Trade Tokens, Enjoy Great Yield & APYs
▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬  PUFFY FINANCE  ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬
▬▬▬JOIN PRIVATE SALE▬▬▬ >>Early Opportunity<<▬▬▬
MintDiceSupport

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

MintDice Support

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 05:46:32 PM

You shouldn't invest money that you can't afford to lose. BTC typically shoots back up, so I wouldn't advise you pulling out; however, if you can't lose the money, it's ultimately your decision. If you aren't day trading, your best bet is to put money in and not look at it everyday...just causes anxiety.

Hope this helps  Smiley

Mintdice.com
nizamcc
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:49:16 PM

Bears are trying to make money over our fears and doubts regarding the price.
Whenever we sell under panic, they take the "leveraged" advantage through futures.
Try to understand the basics, trade only what you can afford to lose.
Bitcoins' price rose a lot last year, so this was going to happen with it once big players were to get a chance to make more money in fiat with futures and grow their Bitcoins too aside. Those who were thinking this to be a year for Bitcoins, let me make this clear that it's not Bitcoins but altcoin trading will make you richer sooner than if you'd have invested your money thinking of making huge gains. Bitcoins will only remain stable or get down more during the year, except the next 3 months which will be very bullish for Bitcoins.
Tahir460pk

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 05:53:43 PM

I don't have idea about it because when i invest to bitcoin it's value decreasing. But it's digital market every hour every minute changing so many investors invest.i am very hopefully that it's price now go to high but slowly slowly.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: