Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:43:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: will bitcoin price continue to go down?  (Read 2151 times)
bncbnc

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:41:08 PM

From my views there are very less chance to the price of bitcoin will go down again because now a days the price of bitcoin is approx to $8000 so there are very less chance to again decrease in the price of bitcoin because the demand of bitcoin now a days is again increasing very much so that's affect the price of bitcoin and the price of bitcoin will increase very rapidly. But know one is sure about the price of bitcoin it depends on the luck it may be increase or decrease.
No doubt anything can happen, the bitcoin price can even fell down more and more, but my personal view is that it is not going to happen, bitcoin price will hopefully not going to fell down any more but will very soon recover its position. And hope that very soon bitcoin will reach to its all time high price, because still people are investing money in bitcoin which is increasing the demand and price of bitcoin.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
uszaty43

Activity: 849
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:48:42 PM

It will, and i would not be surprised if it touches less than five thousand dollars before the second week of April.

I am bullish on it, and i am sure that it will go up, but we need to give it some time.

Things don't get done in just a few hours, not even days.

So we should wait guys, this is gonna take some time.

gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:27:00 PM

I have already lost 1/4 of my investment in bitcoin. what can you suggest? should I continue n holding bitcoin or should I just sell it to cut my losses? I eagerly need your help on these one, specially to those people who has experience in trading.

it seems that if there is no good news from bitcoin then it seems to be difficult to recover the price and I see today a lot of bad news that attack the price of cryptocurrency that makes the price more collapsed.

Well i've down more than half of my investments both in btc and alts lol. And there seems to be no sign of the bulls at this point and the market won't be changing hands soon. Though i guess just keeping calm about it will avoid me making a wrong move that i'd rue once thr market recovers.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Suslura

Activity: 579
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:10:18 PM

I have already lost 1/4 of my investment in bitcoin. what can you suggest? should I continue n holding bitcoin or should I just sell it to cut my losses? I eagerly need your help on these one, specially to those people who has experience in trading.

it seems that if there is no good news from bitcoin then it seems to be difficult to recover the price and I see today a lot of bad news that attack the price of cryptocurrency that makes the price more collapsed.

Well i've down more than half of my investments both in btc and alts lol. And there seems to be no sign of the bulls at this point and the market won't be changing hands soon. Though i guess just keeping calm about it will avoid me making a wrong move that i'd rue once thr market recovers.
about the peace of mind, you are right, because looking at the current state of things in the crypto-currency market, everyone needs peace of mind. But I think that nothing will turn out, and panic among the society will make its business cryptic. To survive the crypto currency, you need to increase demand in the market, rather than offer.

]
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 08:51:02 PM

Many of us has story to tell about looses as a result of investment in Bitcoin and altcoins but am still optimistic that it bounce back very soon. Since Bitcoin value cannot continue rising so also it cannot continue on a decline trends which means that we all need to be patient and possibly buy more since its value is some how cheap.
Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:44:52 AM

It will, and i would not be surprised if it touches less than five thousand dollars before the second week of April.

I am bullish on it, and i am sure that it will go up, but we need to give it some time.

Things don't get done in just a few hours, not even days.

So we should wait guys, this is gonna take some time.

I believe that you are not right. I think you have the same hope as well. Still thinking that Bitcoin will start it triumph march, and it will be the April march.
coinluisa

Activity: 626

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:22:51 AM

I think no bitcoin now is increasing not totally high but it's a good sign that no one wants bitcoin goes down. Just keep holding what you have because I believe bitcoin will continue to increase we just need to be patient.

BetFury                                                 
🐥Twitter | 📩 Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 |YouTube 🍿|Reddit 🕹 
                                                Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:06:24 AM

I think no bitcoin now is increasing not totally high but it's a good sign that no one wants bitcoin goes down. Just keep holding what you have because I believe bitcoin will continue to increase we just need to be patient.

i dont see its increasing because all i see is still the same old price , but your right no one wants to see bitcoin goes down but we cant also do about it. We dont hold the market , only powerful individuals like whale can only manipulate it or make it to their own favor.

Just keep holding what you have because I believe bitcoin will continue to increase we just need to be patient.
yes . This is the best strategy to do so far. we just need to keep on hodling and everything will be just fine soon.

Re: will bitcoin price continue to go down?
it will probably go down a little more because people will tend to cash out in order to have a money to celebrate their childs graduation and maybe to take a vacation out of town.
coupable

Activity: 2338
Merit: 757

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:32:05 AM

Looking at the actual chart of bitcoin for the last three months. Yes it's a huge deacrease in market price. For a three month chart, no judgement will be satisfied but compared to one year ago; the price multipled severel times.
JeathusCoin

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:36:42 AM

In my opinion the best answer is to hold it. Why? you ask. Because bitcoin is already in demand in the market many people are going nuts in bitcoin and it will continue to grow. There's no such thing as easy millionaire. It takes years for an investment to grow that's what i have learned in investing.

BITCOIN go down right now because of so many negative issues but eventually Bitcoin will goes higher again. Hopefully people will become fully aware and understand clearly the importance of Bitcoin in the future.
JeathusCoin

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:44:32 AM

Maybe? It's hard to predict bottoms, you shouldn't worry about it though, just buy more when it goes down, unless all your money is already in crypto, then you should get a sidejob, work hard and then buy more.  Also don't take advice from people like me who made a lot of money on this.

I'm not a good enough day trader, I buy on the dips and continue to hold. I might not make as much as other but I feel good about in the long run Bitcoin will always have a good profit. It's the fastest growing digital technology and hoping for a brighter future in Bitcoin.
Lilianaser

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:29:15 PM

I have already lost 1/4 of my investment in bitcoin. what can you suggest? should I continue n holding bitcoin or should I just sell it to cut my losses? I eagerly need your help on these ones, especially to those people who have experience in trading.
I do not think so. The fall in Bitcoin prices is only temporary. It is impossible for the price of Bitcoin to go down forever. And for me, this is very reasonable so I'm not surprised with Bitcoin prices that go up and down in a fast time.
HimJum2

Activity: 27

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:48:32 PM

The price of Bitcoin cannot be predicted so easily. Which I don't think the price will continue to go down yeah I think that this month at the price won't rise again but it will rise in near future I hope so.The predictions are showing us so.
ajdaj

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:10:12 PM

The price of Bitcoin cannot be predicted so easily. Which I don't think the price will continue to go down yeah I think that this month at the price won't rise again but it will rise in near future I hope so.The predictions are showing us so.
You had to bring at least some evidence and the facts of your words. What forecasts say that the price for Bitcoin will stabilize and rise? To date, a lot of talk, but no words are confirmed by concrete evidence.
lingwistiko

Activity: 322

╔►[FILIPINO Translator]◄╝

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:07:30 PM

Not all the time bitcoin's value go down because the demand of the people to bitcoin is never ending. If it goes down for a month, there will also be time that it will come back and surges high.

boty

Activity: 1162
Merit: 208

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:38:27 PM

I think if there is still a lot of bad news that attacks the world of cryptocurrency that will impact the bitcoin price then bitcoin prices will still be very easy to decrease the price, so take advantage of opportunities when this cheap price to buy as much bitcoin as you can, then wait for good news that can trigger the bitcoin price increase after that you can draw the benefits that are given from holding bitcoin.

putrisa

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:54:49 PM

it seems that the price of ethereum will move depending on the bitcoin price movement and I think ethereum will still be able to fall in price if there is no good news for the world of cryptocurrency and if more bad news it will make the price more collapsed.
8Habits

Merit: 294

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:09:08 PM

it seems that the price of ethereum will move depending on the bitcoin price movement and I think ethereum will still be able to fall in price if there is no good news for the world of cryptocurrency and if more bad news it will make the price more collapsed.

Based on observation, it is not only the ethereum but mostly of other altcoins, if not all of them, will also have downwards in terms of pricing when the price of bitcoin goes down.
Markperop

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:44:51 PM

to date, almost all of the currency depends on the pricing of Bitcoin. We can only wait until the market begins to recover. But with this problem it will be possible to do something, because Bitcoin should not affect All crypto-currencies in general.

HELLO EVERYONE.
8Habits

Merit: 294

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:56:00 PM

to date, almost all of the currency depends on the pricing of Bitcoin. We can only wait until the market begins to recover. But with this problem it will be possible to do something, because Bitcoin should not affect All crypto-currencies in general.

I think it is because bitcoin is the base currency in trading crypto. But once the bitcoin price stabilizes or going up, altcoin prices also tend to follow. This is really a good thing for traders because when the prices goes down, it is like buying freenzy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: