Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 02:34:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: For Bounty begginers  (Read 979 times)
redhondaxrm125

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:30:42 PM

as a lot of begginers, i'm interest of participation in bounties! And want know more about it.

welcome. my advice to you is be more interested in learning first instead of rushing things and going bananas for bounties. because you see, as much as knowledge is power in the real world, i cannot stress how much heavier this words mean in this forum and in the crypto world. the more knowledge you have about things around the crypto world, the more likely it is that you will succeed into reaching your goals here in the crypto world. take time to learn and absorb information. take it slow with moderation. have a mindset that thinks of what he or she can contribute to the crypto world than having a mindset that thinks of all the things that he or she can get in the crypto world or what crypto world can offer to him or her. just enjoy your stay here and opportunities will come naturally. just be patient.

good luck with your adventure, hope you reach your desired goals.
Shishimanu

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:35:28 PM

I am also interested to doing bounties.Because i heard from my friend that if i do bounties it will become much easier for me to earn btc
mrsamuelmills83

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:25:45 PM

my recommendation is to join bounties where you believe in the project. in that way it will be like free money when you receive it if you don't consider the work.
HasHe

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:57:54 PM
Last edit: February 02, 2018, 02:24:38 AM by HasHe

Bounties are usually used to promote ICO projects. Here you could get good profits by receiving tokens of the coin you promote and selling them. But at the same time, if ICO gets failed, then you would receive no coins.

My friend recently joined a bounty campaign and being unable to raise the required funds,that ICO was a failure and my friend received nothing and it was just a waste of time.

But surprisingly in another bounty program, the ICO was a huge success and my friend earned almost 1500 dollars.
datodota002

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:06:52 PM

i suggest you to learn more about bounty. bounty usually used to promote ICO project. there is some signature campaign that would pay with token of theirs ICO. But if you want to buy token you have to read more about their whitepaper to avoid scam
jhonnydeep87

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:22:43 AM

first you become as a beginner in the gift. You must improve the quality of your signature in order to rank junior to the hero member. Secondly you have to create your own eth wallet so that you get an award from the bounty manager. If you have many awards you can exchange coins through traditional markets available at the market of cryptocurrencies centers. Cool
adrianto1995

Activity: 714
Merit: 160

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:45:29 AM

as a lot of begginers, i'm interest of participation in bounties! And want know more about it.

Just visit this link :

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0

An then choose bounty whatever you want and dont forget to read the rules, i advice you to join Social Media Bounty campaign first.
For this time you cant join signature campaign because there a New rules for Jr.member not allowed to use signature...

Happydd

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:13:52 AM

Bounty is the way you look for bonuses from bitcoin. First, you must fill out the bounty registration form. Then have to like & share their 3-5 posts per week. Share is much. In addition, each bounty can request and have different rules and you must know the rules of it. You have to find out before joining.
Because the Bounty is risky, it's not going to make any money.
BossMacko

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:16:17 AM

You can participate in Bounties if you have twitter with a lot of real followers especially if they are into crypto, facebook if you also have lots of friends, Signature campaign salary is depends on your Bitcointalk rank also you should have telegram because most ico now requires you to follow them in telegram for news and contest of their project. If you all have those that i mentioned you can search for bounties in service area and some in alternate cryptocurrency sections. goodluck
naily

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:23:27 AM

follow the bounty program in this forum, you can follow the bounty that you think is appropriate and you believe that bounty is a good project, and I see your current ranking junior member and I also see you have used the signature of one bounty , I hope you succeed with bounty project that you support
Capt00

Activity: 938
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:32:04 AM

Interesting job because of good pay out for a promising project, But make sure to be wise and always read during participation of ICO's, There are many scams in the field. Make a research and understand carefully the regulations,, Best wishes and good luck:)
That's a good thing to think first, or else you will fall into scam ICO projects.
As a noobs in bounties it is necessary to read rule and regulations regarding in joining ICO which topic had already pinned in alternate currency section. You still have a lot of things to learn and time spend reading for these, and you must have to start it now.
drew314

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:46:44 AM

I am a beginner in this forum, and never been joined a campaign. I think I need to read more and observe the way they post and ask some tips from others.
silent17

Activity: 420
Merit: 119

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:51:42 AM

Let me inform you, Some of the campaigns nowadays is not accepting JR Member to join the campaign because of the new merit system. But I think there are still some that accept them, but you need to hurry before its too late. Try going in this link for you to see if there is a campaign available for your their. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0
Xelle

Activity: 46

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 05:52:32 AM

As a newbie here i want to learn more about bounty and how to do it..
Df9898

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:40:52 AM

Bounty program help newbie people to get some wallet and make new people growth and get a new learn from bounty
Bourne323 (OP)

Activity: 176
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:54:18 AM

My first translation work. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2853027.msg29272876#msg29272876
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:13:41 PM

I think the first step for people new to the forum is to actually start posting constructive, well thought out posts.  With the new merit system, you will never be able to join in any campaigns if all you post is 'To the moon', 'I like this project', 'why should I invest' because you'll never get the merit needed to rank up and take part.  Do research on the projects, and add to the community.
alphaomega.f

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:31:46 PM

to be able to join campaigns, you have to have 30 activities to be a junior member and from there, you can join bounties. there are various bounty programs you can join and it is advisable to study and choose those legal because there are many ICOs and some of them are scams. so, earning is our goal here. if bad luck is on our side and the ICO we joined is scam, we won't be able to earn something. that's why we have to study also and choose carefully those ICO that we're about to join.
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:34:04 PM

to be able to join campaigns, you have to have 30 activities to be a junior member and from there, you can join bounties. there are various bounty programs you can join and it is advisable to study and choose those legal because there are many ICOs and some of them are scams. so, earning is our goal here. if bad luck is on our side and the ICO we joined is scam, we won't be able to earn something. that's why we have to study also and choose carefully those ICO that we're about to join.

Expect that to change with the introduction of the new 'Merit' system.  I suspect alot of future bounties won't let Jr.Members join in most their projects as you can still spam your way upto that forum rank.  I expect Member (requires 10 merit) to be the new baseline moving forward.
yonjitsu

Activity: 476

www.daxico.com

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:44:21 PM

Good to know you have interest in bounties and of course you can supposedly participate in signature campaign since you are a Jr. Member already but that's not the case now since a new rule was already imposed by the administrator of this forum himself about Merit System.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: