Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:07:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: With Hackers everywhere, How safe is Cryptocurrency?  (Read 4472 times)
mylyn2327

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:34:09 PM

With hackers everywhere, we cannot stop them to do bad things but we can do something for us not to be victim of those people. Let's be cautious and hide well our private keys, and maybe having more than one wallet is a good thing to do.
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ondre

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

https://i.imgur.com/iwknjIj.png

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:12:25 PM

It is safe if ou know how to handle it well. Use two way security. And must be careful about your wallet details. Write it on your notebook not in our phone or loptops cause hackers can just easily hack accounts when youre online.

http://SPORTSFIX.io
●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
dupee419

Activity: 1344
Merit: 261

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:02:26 PM

Hackers are everywhere, but they have limits, hackers may be everywhere but there are lots of things you can do to avoid being a victim of hacking, you just gotta be literate enough about the web, avoid clicking unnecessary links that may lead to leaking your private information. Hackers may be everywhere but its up to you if you're gonna let your guard down in an environment like this.
overseer470

Activity: 162
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:22:12 PM

It's not alarming already since we know that hackers are everywhere wandering on the web just to find a prey. There is no safe system, IMO and what we can do is us to be vigilant at all times to counter them firsthand.
david_019

Activity: 256

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:02:51 PM

Its no longer news that an ICO in Japan has lost over $400 million to hackers. They promised to pay back investors who invested in their ICO. Thsi is a huge loss. After I read that news, I began to wonder. How safe is Bitcoin and Other altcoins? What measures should we take to avoid being hacked ?
Well, individual wallet is safe just don't be log in on any phishing sites that imitated by many hijackers out there. Most probably the only prone to hackers are the exchanges so leaving your coins and tokens there for long time is not very much safe.
If you want to make your tokens and coins safe buy offline wallet you will surely have security for that.
Glorypaasa

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:15:45 PM

Its no longer news that an ICO in Japan has lost over $400 million to hackers. They promised to pay back investors who invested in their ICO. Thsi is a huge loss. After I read that news, I began to wonder. How safe is Bitcoin and Other altcoins? What measures should we take to avoid being hacked ?
I think we should always enable the 2fa to get high secure, don't let anyone know your password, private key and other information, do not click any suspicious link so think before you click, and do not connect any of your devices in public places because this is the trick of the hackers.
MUG1WARA

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:52:29 PM

hackers are indeed a threat in the world of the internet so while we can keep a wallet or access it I think it's still in a good stage.
and every one of us has to keep the assets we have from hackers wandering around in search of prey.

zucknail

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:00:20 PM

security attacks against crypto wallet is currently very aggressive. With a various of hacker methods eyeing the wallet investors. finally they able to break into myetherwallet by injecting dns.
KourtneyK

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:07:37 PM

Honestly, anything that can be found or searched on the internet are not safe at all. But some precautionary measures might lessen the accounts we own be hacked like putting a 2fa on every accounts you have and placing your coins to either hardware wallets or offline wallets so it wont be that easy for hackers to hack your account.
Pinoyfan

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:32:11 PM

How become safe when  is when cryptocurrencies when they are hackers everywhere. If you know how to use proper your wallet they wouldn't able to hack you.just be aware that they always be there to hack you. Just read more about how to control hackers so you wont be hacked
ryzaadit
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1228

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:34:45 PM

security attacks against crypto wallet is currently very aggressive. With a various of hacker methods eyeing the wallet investors. finally they able to break into myetherwallet by injecting dns.
Yes right, the problem not on Cryptocurrency hacker only attack the user like investor or exchange cryptocurrency. So thats its your own problem to make sure you must protect your cryptocurrency.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
NewRanger

Activity: 1568
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 03:45:00 PM

Yes right, the problem not on Cryptocurrency hacker only attack the user like investor or exchange cryptocurrency. So thats its your own problem to make sure you must protect your cryptocurrency.
we must make our own security itself that really difficult to be penetrated by hacker.beside of that we also have to be careful in opening emails from people we do not know.maybe this is most simple methode that we can do.
Sum24

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:11:02 AM

we must make our own security itself that really difficult to be penetrated by hacker.beside of that we also have to be careful in opening emails from people we do not know.maybe this is most simple methode that we can do.
Yes it is good not to open you account in each and every phone of PC as maybe you forget to log your account out and then anyone can take your bitcoin, bitcoin has a lot of wallet that we use to protect out bitcoin from hacking and that wallet gives us a private key which we will have to keep safe and don’t share about it with other, there are a lot of hacking sites so don’t open any link without knowing about It so better do care than crying over spit milk. Use blockchain to keep your bitcoin for long time as wallet,
tuankent55555

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:09:49 AM

By code, it is almost invulnerable to hacks or breaches as explained in Satoshi's whitepaper. Yet, users are still prone to client-sided breaches due to security lapses on third party software/applications.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:55:49 AM

Yes it is good not to open you account in each and every phone of PC as maybe you forget to log your account out and then anyone can take your bitcoin, bitcoin has a lot of wallet that we use to protect out bitcoin from hacking and that wallet gives us a private key which we will have to keep safe and don’t share about it with other, there are a lot of hacking sites so don’t open any link without knowing about It so better do care than crying over spit milk. Use blockchain to keep your bitcoin for long time as wallet,
It is best to just log in and keep your private information on your personal computer and do not use other computer like your friend's computer because that is risky and you should also consider having some security items like hardware wallet for keeping your cryptocurrencies so you will not worry about getting hacked online and getting stolen of your own cryptocurrency.
deloreswest

Activity: 350

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:04:15 AM

This is really a major problem for cryptocurrency. Recently there another attack on verge and they got stoler more than 1 million. I believe we need more algorithm and more thing that can help us from hacker. Just dont click supicious site and keep looking what site you entering. But i believe trading site need more than that. Iread there is anti virus project it called romad. Im not promote it, i just think it would usefull if its really able to stop  hacker.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
Hube950

Activity: 114
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:08:10 AM

One major precautions i have adapted is not to share my private keys and I also operate on one system for all my crypto activities because i have control over it.  Hackers will easily penetrate unsecured accounts and wallets. We have to learn to keep everything that has to do with wallet passwprds safe from prying eyes
the13thsymphony

Activity: 297
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:12:08 AM

That is why being diligent on what you click along on what platforms you use is important there is always a hacker that would want to get important information much worse your digital assets . It is not just only in the internet but also you can see fraudulent activities and transactions in credit cards.

You you want to be protected you must be diligent and second doubt all that you access in this space. Also it would not hurt for you to buy a hardware cryptowallet along with that learn basic computer and networking skills to protect you from hackers.

█≣≣≣   SECURIX   ≣≣≣█
▐▃    NEXT GENERATION OF CRYPTO MINING    ▃▌
http://www.securix.io/
CuteBaby123

Activity: 196
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:13:35 AM

Remember that there is no safe in this world. Everything is vulnerable to criminals. In virtual world, hackers are very intelligent and deceptive. If you will not put any precautionay easures on your wallet or accounts, you will be hacked easily. Cryptocurrency is also vulnerable but these create coins will not be easily hacked because they have unique binary combination.

[ GDP ] GOODS DIGITAL PASSPORT
Make Counterfeiting Goods Impossible (https://gdpassport.com/)
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:16:17 AM

we must make our own security itself that really difficult to be penetrated by hacker

Sadly, not all of us, Bitcoin and digital currencies users have the knowledge to create or make a software or an application that will secure our balances, maybe you can do it but there a lot of other people that can't.

beside of that we also have to be careful in opening emails from people we do not know.

Opening emails are safe, I have a lot of spams emails and I've never experienced being hacked. Reading and opening them is safe but if they have some suspicious links in that emails, always think of it carefully before pressing that certain link.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: