Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:31:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How can we help bitcoin grow?  (Read 3770 times)
ichi ocha

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:37:13 AM

many ways that can be done to grow growth bitcoin, for example by purchasing bitcoin and use them to an investor could also make deals with positive with bitcoin later will be useful for economic policy a country.
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Savemore

Activity: 952
Merit: 274

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:03:36 AM

Bitcoin doesn't hold the promise it once did, explosive growth and adoption, now the only explosion in adoption is the number of segwit users. People are using the lightning network before it's ready, potentially damaging the bitcoin ecosystem.

So I ask you, what can we do to improve bitcoin adoption, reduce fees and protect bitcoin for being crushed by regulations?
We can help the bitcoin to become popular if we will share our knowledge about bitcoin in our community. We are the key for the bitcoin to become successful because we have the power to influence other people.
xamil

Activity: 354
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:18:49 AM

Bitcoin now is easily grow, because once a bitcoiner can spread knowledge to their families and friends then each of them spread also to their friends and families the bitcoin will continuous to grow, and in our country bitcoin is now in a media that some investors are investing on it. Through the use of social media and mass media bitcoin will gro faster.
Rebisco

Activity: 650
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:23:21 AM

Bitcoin doesn't hold the promise it once did, explosive growth and adoption, now the only explosion in adoption is the number of segwit users. People are using the lightning network before it's ready, potentially damaging the bitcoin ecosystem.

So I ask you, what can we do to improve bitcoin adoption, reduce fees and protect bitcoin for being crushed by regulations?
Social media is one of the best way to influence other people. We can use social media to spread our knowledge about cryptocurrency. Most of the people are now using social media and I know that the cryptocurrency will become popular because of social media.
Raufjoze

Activity: 317
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:41:32 AM

We can help bitcoin grow by giving our trust 100% and educate other people the advantages of bitcoin investment. Imagine if everybody in the world knows or have a knowledge about bitcoin and investing to bitcoin as well. this will obviously gives us a drastic positive changes in bitcoin value and popularity as well.

I use the correct system of bitcoin is also a must for us to use and have a better association of bitcoin because we will start investing and using bitcoin on transactions and trade. The first thing we need to do if we want to help bitcoin grow and experience the potential because it will continue to grow, we need to spread awareness to others on the actual system of bitcoin as it goes and move its shares. in a market that gives people the opportunity to earn and earn profits.
kungfupandacoin

Activity: 25

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:37:36 AM

Just be patient with what's happening. Have faith in Bitcoin. This is money in the future. BTC is not totally crushed. This is the future money.
mkcube

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:42:14 AM

Ibthink the very brstvway to help biycoin grow to use the social media and also by spreadibg to your friends even without using the internet.By encouraging also that you can make more knowledge her in bitcoin but also your effort was compensated.
qtypatuty

Activity: 144
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:46:21 AM
Merited by kriticko29 (2)

We can help the bitcoin to become popular if we will share our knowledge about bitcoin in our community. We are the key for the bitcoin to become successful because we have the power to influence other people.
We could all use the internet as the medium for sharing the good and the helpful effects of Bitcoin. The social media is a prime example on where exactly we could tell the world the benefits of using bitcoin. Millions of people have Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, so we must maximize promoting the advantages when they commit to Bitcoin.

justyourkuya

Activity: 156

Bounty Campaign Management

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:55:49 AM

By having enough information about it available today, not to think that anyone could literally fear this kind of investment. We can also help bitcoin grow by letting the works of this cryptocurrency speaks its success and realize how it helps more and more people active in this forum in sustaining their financial stability.
indog

Activity: 208

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:47:51 AM

in this case give a positive view to people who do not know bitcoin, tell those who consider this bitcoin is no use, by sharing the success experience of this bitcoin, if everyone believes in this bitcoin then bitcoin will increase success and hopefully the way can help the growth of bitcoin itself.

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum QDAO StableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / JOIN / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER           FACEBOOK           TWITTER           TELEGRAM           ANN THREAD
spiderm4n15

Activity: 168
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:58:16 AM

- Accepting bitcoin payments
- Mining bitcoins
-  Purchasing bitcoins

You can purchase bitcoins using cash through a bitcoin exchange and then transfer the bitcoins to your bitcoin wallet. A bitcoin wallet is used to store your private keys which are matched to your bitcoin address as evidence of your ownership of the bitcoin
Bosx1ne

Activity: 540
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:03:32 AM

I am sharing my knowledge about bitcoins in my classroom. Most of my classmates became interested to the bitcoin because of what I shared to them. They are now aware to what is the benefit that we can get from the bitcoin.

btsjimin

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:27:27 AM

We can help Bitcoin grow by investing into it. Cooperatives and group of capitalists must find their means to invest to augment the growing demand for Bitcoin.
Hellokitty09

Activity: 180
Merit: 9

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:18:44 AM

People or companies need to invest more into Bitcoin. As you can see, the problem here is that there's so much demand for Bitcoin but it lacks supply. It needs to be balanced in order to ensure growth in this cryptocurrency. We need to spread the news and let people invest into Bitcoin since it will benefits us all in the end.

We need to spreads the bitcoin to the other. More investor, more profit will be given to us. Share the blessing So that GOD give it back with full of his grace. People wiling to invest because it has a good system and easy to earn money. As we can see, everybody have a cellphone. By using it, we can do the bitcoin somewhere. Like cellphone, bitcoin is very important to us.
icaica22

Activity: 163

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:49:39 AM

There is nothing we can do about it. The feelings for actual use should come from the end user itself. There is a simple fact / idea behind bitcoin and that is to use bitcoin as an anonymous way of pseudo to transact and go P2P with ease. But all humanity who use it has changed the way bitcoin with different angles.
Soots

Activity: 1050
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:55:33 AM

Social media is one of the best way to influence other people. We can use social media to spread our knowledge about cryptocurrency. Most of the people are now using social media and I know that the cryptocurrency will become popular because of social media.

Yeah, social media is the best way which try to communicate them all about bitcoin and other crypto currencies. Well, actually base on my own experience I try to explain them about bitcoin through social media but much better to explain themn in personal as you can elaborate further more about the informations you want to share about bitcoin and for sure they will makes interested and joined them and for sure bitcoin will grow as they want to invest.
loku123

Activity: 25

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:59:59 AM

I think we can grow our bitcoins by trading alternative coins and icos. Because their price increase rapidly than bitcoin price.
mashort

Activity: 281

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:11:07 PM

we need more developers to continue building/experimenting. we need fewer people in  the space who are just speculators. we should aim to build more around the technology and people will begin to appreciate the vision of Satoshi. www.coinweez.com
kiddeon123

Activity: 291
Merit: 101

https://icoenergy.org/

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:15:43 PM

We can help bitcoin grow by doing what we do best and not listening to other who wanted to destroy bitcoin by using the media to false advertise bitcoin. I also think that we need to help spread what bitcoin truly is!

xuv500

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:22:14 PM

We can spread the word about Bitcoin in this forum first through our posts and we can spread through twitter, link or any public communication. The best thing is spreading through words to family and friends about Bitcoin's positive things like the growth, technology used and acceptance in most countries etc.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: