Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:40:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How can we help bitcoin grow?  (Read 3771 times)
WaveMellow

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:12:25 PM

Supporting growth of btcs? I will never let it happen. I will spread rapid anti bitcoins surveys

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Sandra9

Activity: 8

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:16:19 PM

I think sending as little as 10$ worth to friends and family to incentivise them to learn how to open and use a wallet which is the first and most important step in getting people involved
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:26:31 PM

We can start by giving a lesson about bitcoin to the masses so when they begin to feel the impact of the existence of bitcoin and already earn income surely the government can not directly ban bitcoin in the future.
When bitcoin becomes too common, maybe the government can not prevent but they will take measures to control certain parts of activities around Bitcoin, they will not sit there and watch people use bitcoin for illegal activities. Personally, I think we do not need to do anything, bitcoin will still grow gradually over time, support it just makes all the problem becomes more complicated, silent and continue to earn bitcoin, that's what i would do if i wanted to help bitcoin grow

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
ramgonzales

Activity: 162
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:05:46 PM

We can help in our own way, be a good example of someone whose life was changed for the better through Bitcoin, then be eager to spread and share the good news that their lives can change too. Ignite their interest but do not force anyone, just be their guide, still let them decide for themselves. This way the more people who believes, understands and trusts Bitcoin the faster our community will grow, the better Bitcoin value we will have. Everybody happy.

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
DaddyShark

Activity: 15

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:34:18 PM

To help bitcoin grow, support the group where mining of bitcoin is concern. If you have a broad knowledge about cryptocurrency, make or form a group where all of you will think how to make a bitcoin.
Seek also a miner's machine that mines bitcoin.
GetOutOfMyLife (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 110

Safein Community Manager

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:03:31 PM

To all those that have responded, do you not agree that there needs to be some sort of centralized news source that promotes the TRUTH regarding cryptocurrencies, and how they can change the world for the better. Currently media bends to the whim of what its reader base want, you can see this as they change their opinion every week, first crypto is dead, then it's about to overtake the world, then it's dead again.

This type of negative message is inhibiting crypto from reaching its full potential, as it spread misinformation about its potential as a token of utility or value.

Safein              A REVOLUTIONARY WAY TO PAY ONLINE   ▶ ▶ ▶ ▶ ▶
[ Whitepaper ]         M A K E   I S I M P L E         [ Google Play ]
_____________________________________ FACEBOOK _______ TWITTER _______ TELEGRAM _____________________________________
Ratash

Activity: 1540
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:01:03 PM

we can help bitcoin grow by showing people what is bitcoin and how its work and tell them about his advantages and how can we make money with it .
muhammedb

Activity: 378
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:04:24 PM

We can increase the rate for bitcoin or help bitcoin to grow by passing across the world what bitcoin really is and also by make the lay man understand how he can make money by investing in btc.
arthotdog

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:08:06 PM

Bitcoin doesn't hold the promise it once did, explosive growth and adoption, now the only explosion in adoption is the number of segwit users. People are using the lightning network before it's ready, potentially damaging the bitcoin ecosystem.

So I ask you, what can we do to improve bitcoin adoption, reduce fees and protect bitcoin for being crushed by regulations?
just continue support bitcoin never panic when theres fud hold still as long as you can,withdraw only if badly needed and help explore the positive words about crypto not only bitcoin but with all of the altcoins,by this were helping this community strong and capable of all negative issues to face and stand against all of detractors
EnaksiS

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:35:15 PM

By buying it from 20k Smiley Just kidding but buying is really the first step of groving and you always can spread the bitcoin word to the others. More people means more investor, So this way bitcoin can grov.
Carmen03

Activity: 83
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:47:51 AM

We can help Bitcoin grow by investing in cryptocurrency and exchange to other cryptocurrency to BTC. We should be aware the advantages of Bitcoin. Join the campaign help to grow bitcoin .Advertise to your friend that you earn money . Be one of the referral and guide them how to invest in Bitcoin. Help access to everyone who do not have access to traditional exchange  system.Explain and convince who do not know Bitcoin and invest in Bitcoin can help much grow Bitcoin.
monster2

Activity: 448
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 11:03:14 AM

so that we can help bitcoin grow more and more in the market we need to get it by spreading the good news about bitcoin we use social media to spread it because now many social media users are using it.

INVECH - SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE - INVECH (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5052844.0)
bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:07:01 PM

Bitcoin doesn't hold the promise it once did, explosive growth and adoption, now the only explosion in adoption is the number of segwit users. People are using the lightning network before it's ready, potentially damaging the bitcoin ecosystem.

So I ask you, what can we do to improve bitcoin adoption, reduce fees and protect bitcoin for being crushed by regulations?
just continue support bitcoin never panic when theres fud hold still as long as you can,withdraw only if badly needed and help explore the positive words about crypto not only bitcoin but with all of the altcoins,by this were helping this community strong and capable of all negative issues to face and stand against all of detractors
Yes these are also the best suggestions but i think that the most important is to introduce bitcoin to such people who do not know about bitcoin,. we should also introduce bitcoin to our family and friends and should motivate them to invest money in bitcoin, i think that through this way we can help bitcoin to grow too much, because through this way bitcoin users will continue increasing which will make bitcoin most trusted.
sitnikov

Activity: 98
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:43:12 PM

By buying it from 20k Smiley Just kidding but buying is really the first step of groving and you always can spread the bitcoin word to the others. More people means more investor, So this way bitcoin can grov.

I do not agree to this completely. Imagine a situation where just a  limited number of people are buying and selling bitcoins, this will result in prices getting stabilized. We want more and more people to invest in bitcoins. Thus, if we want the bitcoin prices to grow, we should spread awareness among the people.

Regarding how much an individual can invest, the can not be increased much. I mean if you are having a job, there are limits regarding how much increment you can get. Unless you are cutting expenses, you cannot save more to spend in bitcoins.

⚫  ContractNet.com  ⚫
At the intersection of Blockchain, IOT & SMART CONTRACTS
████████████ [ JOIN ICO ● 10th MARCH ] ████████████
Umar001

Activity: 308
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:17:24 PM

We can help bitcoin grow by promoting bitcoin to the public, not every bodies know what bitcoin is all about, we can use social media or traditional media to promote bitcoin, the more peoples know an joined bitcoin, the more popular bitcoin would become.
IsabelCornd

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:54:43 PM

Our job is to keep demand on bitcoin and our trust. While people ready and want to buy overpriced coins price will keep increasing. Easy math Grin
LordTricky

Merit: 2

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:56:58 PM

Our job is to keep demand on bitcoin and our trust. While people ready and want to buy overpriced coins price will keep increasing. Easy math Grin

Close down all the exchanges that demand ID from you, so they can go telling tales on you to terrorists masquerading as guberment and bitcoin will fly, until then roll on a penny a coin, or the outlawing of this incorrect application of KYC retardry...
LordTricky

Merit: 2

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:57:56 PM

There are entirely too many ignorant bots allowed to post here, bots that are shilling a retarded agenda that will never be accepted...
dakilangisajaja

Activity: 177
Merit: 25

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:11:08 PM

We can help bitcoin if we follow the rules here,and We should be aware the advantages of Bitcoin Join the campaign help to grow bitcoin...
ranman09

Activity: 756
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:17:17 PM

I think you are referring to bitcoin's scaling. Scaling will solve speed of the transactions, reduced fees, and make bitcoin a more usable currency that will make people adopt and support it and not be crushed. Bitcoin adopted/implemented Segwit for this purpose. Segwit really helps and have reduced fees, speed up the transactions and made bitcoin still alive. But! this still has not reached its full potential. By the time it reaches its full potential I think we will need another move or modification in the system to as you say improve the system.

What we can do is, I think read articles of theories on scaling. Like bitcoin, Ethereum had scaling problem -because of the kitties- that made fees higher and the network slower. I think we can study their solution. I think Sharding is like Segwit (correct me if I'm wrong). The only difference is that Segwit divides the record in two while sharding divides it more (correct me once more again). My point is reading and understanding so we can provide ideas on how we can scale. By this way, we might reach perfect blockchain.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: