Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 04:25:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE - ANN] PYCOIN - Decentralized Privacy Platform for Secure Smart Contracts  (Read 2884 times)
PYCOIN.IO (OP)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 03:07:59 PM
Last edit: February 08, 2018, 07:06:56 PM by PYCOIN.IO

PYCOIN - Decentralized Privacy Platform for Secure Smart Contracts

Pycoin is a privacy preserving zero-knowledge protocol-based decentralized platform for writing, testing and deploying mathematically verifiable secure smart contracts in Python language that behave exactly as intended.Unlike Etherium smart contracts with a history of repeated hacks and stolen funds, hundreds and millions of dollars, Pycoin ensures that no run time errors or intentional/unintentional bugs can be used as expolits to steal funds and corrupt Pycoin smart contracts. Pycoin can be also used as a platform for launching a number of next generation decentralized applications such as scalable decentralized exchanges(DEXs), automated hedge funds and darkpools.

Pycoin uses Simplicity, a new typed, combinator-based, Turing Incomplete functional language without loops and recursion, designed to be used for crypto-currencies and blockchain applications as its target language and Python, a highly popular and versatile high-level programming language as its source. Simplicity was released recently by Blockstream, an influential decentralized application development company. Owing to its Turing incompleteness, Simplicity is amenable to static analysis that can be used to derive upper bounds on the computational resources needed, prior to execution. While Turing incomplete, Simplicity can express any finitary function, which we trust is enough to build useful “smart contracts” for blockchain and blockchain-free decentralized applications.

In order to encourage Pycoin users to participate, i.e., be online when selected and pay the network cost of operating Pycoin, the system may need to include incentives, possibly in form of a reward mechanism. Designing and analyzing an incentive mechanism includes many challenges, such as ensuring that users do not have perverse incentives.

Pycoin uses initially a directed acyclic graph decentralized network for deploying on a fork of DAG-based XRB(RaiBlocks).
Our goal is to create a platform that enables which can be more reliable and easy to understand and create smart contracts. And Pycoin is a decentralized application for writing, testing and deploying mathematically verifiable secure smart contracts(SSCs) in python language that behave exactly as intended.

In the near future Pycoin will be deployed on a realtime unforkable blockchain codenamed DexOS. DexOS will be capable of processing up to 2 Millions transactions per second and new users can join the network without affecting the network throughput.

Signing algorithm : ed25519+blake2B for DAG-based chain(forked XRB)  and Blake2B for
                                  DexOS realtime Blockchain
Hashing algorithm:  Blake2B for hashing and PoW of DAG chain and for DexOS realtime
                                    Blockchain
Key derivation function: Blake2b for both chains
Block interval: Instant  for both
Total coins planned to be launched: 62,000,000,001
Max Supply (hardcap): 62,000,000,001
Reserved for developers and founder team: 9,000,000,000
Reserved for Bounty Hunters: 2,000,000,000
Mineable or not: Not Mineable for DAG-based chain but mineable for DexOS chain. But the mining fees will paid to peer-to-peer validators/users using mobile smartphones or laptop/desktop machines not to any speacial miner nodes.(edited)
We are implementing a zero-knowledge protocol ZK-STARK for it as a privacy-preserving quantum-safe cryptocurrency. And all Pycoin secure smart contracts will have privacy layer as default option.

Visit Our Pycoin Site http://pycoin.io
Download Our WhitePaper here: http://www.pycoin.io/static/whitepaper.pdf
Join Our Pycoin Channel on telegram:https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAELD7jciV2TkouwTBA
Write Us email : info@pycoin.io

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
gold969

Activity: 1330
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:20:17 PM

just one tweet, I'll go further, if you want and you can thank me, the address is on the page on twitter Cheesy https://twitter.com/Bill_Djons/status/958117396182634497
Defenestration

Activity: 46

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:39:31 PM

Filipino translation reserved.
I_See_Stars

Activity: 47

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:30:36 AM

I like the idea. Will you do a bounty?
Poppily

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:41:08 AM

Hi guys, super interesting project! Can't wait to see it live.

If you need help with smart contract development or investor management system for your token sale, drop me a message.

Cheers!
welhzh

Activity: 178

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:07:08 AM

interesting, reserverd
Narita

Activity: 35

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:40:32 PM

Coinchek is hacked.
It's interesting for me to launch DEX.
PYCOIN.IO (OP)

Activity: 19

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:12:56 PM
Last edit: January 31, 2018, 07:19:51 AM by PYCOIN.IO

Hi gold969, thanks a lot man! Warm regards from Pycoin team. Yes we are planning for bounties and we have reserved significant number of Pycoin tokens for rewarding bounty hunters and those can promote our Pre-ICO and ICO on various platforms e.g. Telegram, Discord, Twitter, Bitcointalk and so on. Please see the update above along with design and technical features of Pycoin. We will post here details of our Bounty program soon.

You guys are free to translate into any language you want as long as you make sure the essence and central message of Pycoin here don't get lost in translation.

Hi Narita, you are welcome to launch your DEX(decentralied exchange) as a Multiparty Pycoin Secure Smart Contract protected with built-in zero-knowledge protocol layer as we are going to add ZK-STARK to Pycoin soon. This will be incorporated in our new technical whitepaper to be released next Month in February 2018. We have launched an early bird offer for early adopters/backers/DApp developers/investors to pick up Pycoin at a deep discount of 80% to its ICO face value. Please ask us for more information.

Rugosa

Activity: 137
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:42:31 AM

Interested. English Translation reserved

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Frank.N.Stein

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:28:18 PM

When will you guys make the wallet available and release mining?
I_See_Stars

Activity: 47

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:11:37 PM

You guys are free to translate into any language you want as long as you make sure the essence and central message of Pycoin here don't get lost in translation.

Alright, then reserve Russian translation. As soon as bounty campaigne starts ofc. Hope I won't miss it :<
xda-developer

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:39:53 AM

Hello Dev

The website is bold. It looks like it is whitepaper only....
1. Why Devs have hided behind Pictures?
2. Does this project has 5 team members only?
3. As I understand from WhitePaper it is not token, but I dont find any Wallets - could you explain this?

Alltimer

Activity: 336
Merit: 31

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:55:12 PM

So many things are missing in this Ann thread 1st page, less information about the project which I think isn't good at all. Can the team members of your project be known? Thanks

▐▀  █   ▄   █ ▄▀▀▄ █▀▀▀  ▀▌                      WORLD CRYPTO FORUM                     ▐▀  █   ▄   █ ▄▀▀▄ █▀▀▀  ▀▌
▐    █ ▄▀▄ █  █    █▄▄    ▌      High ROI. POS & Masternodes. Up to 80% MN rewards      ▐    █ ▄▀▄ █  █    █▄▄    ▌
▐▄   ▀▄▀ ▀▄▀  ▀▄▄▀ █     ▄▌           Discord   |   CryptoBridge   |   Twitter          ▐▄   ▀▄▀ ▀▄▀  ▀▄▄▀ █     ▄▌
sunnyade

Activity: 49

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:17:29 AM

waooo!!!!! this is a nice and interesting project PYCOIN. a decentralized reliable platform for SSC. 'Secure Smart Contracts' I Love these
gslgroup

Activity: 434
Merit: 19

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:33:50 AM

PYCOIN ANN+Bounty thread is translated into Russian! You are welcome to discuss the project in Russian. Use this link

isamuaamc

Activity: 134
Merit: 1

Experienced English to Japanese Translator

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 04:57:08 PM
Last edit: March 11, 2018, 11:33:03 AM by isamuaamc

PYCOIN ANN+Bounty thread in JAPANESE is ready!
You can discuss PYCOIN in Japanese in the thread above.
gslgroup

Activity: 434
Merit: 19

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:51:51 AM

PYCOIN ANN+Bounty thread is translated into Russian! You are welcome to discuss the project in Russian. Use this link

albermaze

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 07:09:17 AM

You mean that introduction of zero-knowledge protocol ZK-STARK in your platform will provide protection against future theoretical threat of quantum computurs for blockchains?
Wael613

Activity: 35

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 07:19:31 AM

Cool project, the bonuses are pretty big! 30-80% bonus in first ico phase.

The website deff needs some work on it. Also buying token process its a bit odd. Buy tokens and email support with proof. Will follow project.
xda-developer

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:45:56 PM

Pre-annoncement, but where is announcement? As I understand ICO has been started already. You pre-Ann thread luck very unprofessional. Idea is very good, but it just idea and I afraid that it will be very hard to develop this project.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: