Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 02:39:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE - ANN] PYCOIN - Decentralized Privacy Platform for Secure Smart Contracts  (Read 2900 times)
amir lusik

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:39:15 AM

This has a good chance to revolutionize the space. It has functionality, ease of access, scalability and adaptability.

What other activity and joining of which important crypto events did team accoplished?
albermaze

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 09:59:44 PM

Signature stashes are not updated. If the project is canceled, say it. Let's not waste time.
Their site is a copy of denaro.io website which was a scam! Throw out that signature and forget about them, that is my advice for you.
This is bad news. Taking into account that this thread is not active. You information seems to have some ground.
mullzerwar

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:22:26 AM

This has a good chance to revolutionize the space. It has functionality, ease of access, scalability and adaptability.

What other activity and joining of which important crypto events did team accoplished?
it seems that this project deserves to be developed let us support this project until the success of the project as well as the team is also profitable and hope the success will be achieved by this project.
Yaiko08

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:23:23 AM

it seems that this project deserves to be developed let us support this project until the success of the project as well as the team is also profitable and hope the success will be achieved by this project.

I hope that many who support this project so that the fore easier to achieve success because projects have a concept and also a great goal.
gerbas

Activity: 581

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:32:28 AM

I hope that many who support this project so that the fore easier to achieve success because projects have a concept and also a great goal.
we'll see for the future if the team is always promoting the vigorous project will surely many participants and investors who support this project.success is always this project.
xonecoinlovers

Activity: 700

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:59:05 AM

we'll see for the future if the team is always promoting the vigorous project will surely many participants and investors who support this project.success is always this project.
We should give a lot of support for this project, a project that brought a very nice concept.
I really hope the team will manage the project very well, so that this project is successful.

UBECOIN
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
phuocduong

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:08:43 AM

pls make discord soon, its useful to post information, i like this project Cheesy
glasbren

Activity: 658

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:01:30 AM

We should give a lot of support for this project, a project that brought a very nice concept.
I really hope the team will manage the project very well, so that this project is successful.
they are definitely going to do something that is best for this project, because it is unfortunate if this project is not managed properly. because I believe that this project could be successful and give satisfactory results.
Olywen

Activity: 221
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:18:22 AM

good projects are very exciting awaiting good news from the luck of this promising project
NakiRR

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:01:59 PM

Signature stashes are not updated. If the project is canceled, say it. Let's not waste time.
Their site is a copy of denaro.io website which was a scam! Throw out that signature and forget about them, that is my advice for you.
This is bad news. Taking into account that this thread is not active. You information seems to have some ground.
The scheme is the same as it was in denaro.io. Fake bar on the site shows the raised funds, newbie moderator in thread, the copy of the previous site. and if you will learn deeper you can find more re flags. I think they have many copies, not only this. i found this thread accidently and passing by, and of course advise everyone do the same.
bitcoinner786

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:14:43 AM

Ann lacks a lot of information and website too, the development team should add more and more details, thanks
caotringhia

Activity: 277

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:17:35 AM

This Coin is very interesting, but why can't I find your team's information?
amir lusik

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:54:19 PM

This was a dream only some could wonder with so many ifs, ands and buts, but it's now an emerging dream come true. I am so glad to come to find out and know about PYCOIN I hope for the success of the team and the community supporting this project, and we hope that it will last a long time. Good luck to the project! I recommend every one to join this great project! Good luck for project
Jasad
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

= jasad =

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:51:31 AM

Any innovation about this project?can you tell me how you compete with other company?

i think their strengths by offering security is a top priority will be very promising for many people
it's possible for this project to compete with others, some facilities that offer comfort and convenience are also indispensable
hesham51

Activity: 504
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:47:58 PM

Hi there, Is there any update reqarding this project? as appeared the ICO aready  finished!!!!!!
gslgroup

Activity: 434
Merit: 19

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:57:02 PM

Hello, can you provide information on ICO results? Are funds recieved through ICO sufficient to continue the project. What are the future plans?
alexandermr091

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:35:23 AM

have a nice day, hope you guys success
albermaze

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 07:38:28 PM

I found that your idea of creating decentralized privacy platform for secure smart contracts quite attractive. However, I could find information about the project's team.  Where can I find it?
Erumo

Activity: 553
Merit: 42

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:15:10 PM

Thanks for warning.

You mess with the meow meow
You get the peow peow
Afkbio

Activity: 57

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:51:17 PM

Hi, I own a discord server for discussing DAG coins. Every DAG is listed and has its own channel.
Just created a channel for Pycoin !

https://discord.gg/auFsMSD.

Feel free to join us ! See ya.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: