Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:59:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE - ANN] PYCOIN - Decentralized Privacy Platform for Secure Smart Contracts  (Read 2900 times)
Black_bl

Activity: 503
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:11:58 PM

Signature stashes are not updated. If the project is canceled, say it. Let's not waste time.
Their site is a copy of denaro.io website which was a scam! Throw out that signature and forget about them, that is my advice for you.
This is bad news. Taking into account that this thread is not active. You information seems to have some ground.
This is a good news for us, because we don't spend our worth time on another scam

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BluRPie

Activity: 896
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:59:31 AM

Hi All!

Just want to inform you that distribution of ERC-20 tokens for bounty campaign was started and will take few weeks (based on the information from Pycoin Developers)

Thanks
BluRPie

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:25:27 PM

What makes your project different between other similar projects?

Hi man,

It is not my project.

But I want ask you, what the similar projects do you know? Because I don't know similar projects and it is strange to see such questions here.
Brooku

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:17:29 AM

The project is really great. And certainly. Not too exaggerated and it is under radar. Good luck to all investors
gslgroup

Activity: 434
Merit: 19

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:43:31 PM

What makes your project different between other similar projects?
Can you name some similar projects? Because it seems quit unique and specific idea. At least I found no similar projects. Just provide some links if you can.
mr.Belyavski

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:11:21 AM

Good afternoon! And when will the tokens of the project be paid to the participants of the campaign bounty?
Ilyli

Activity: 166

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:53:25 PM

I see some unique features here, I'll take some time to go through the whitepaper, might be interesting.
BluRPie

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:09:43 PM

Good afternoon! And when will the tokens of the project be paid to the participants of the campaign bounty?

Hi. Token distribution in the progress. It is manual process and as far I know token distribution will take few weeks. I think it is not so important due that tokens still not traded.
PYCOIN.IO (OP)

Activity: 19

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:16:26 AM

@Black_bl Please don't spread unfounded rumors here. Your words have no substance.

Hi all, we are in the process of rebranding our Pycoin project to Orch.Network as we will be orchestrating several core internal services as well as external decentralized services of other chains. In addition to this we will be employing Crack programming language as our source language for cyber/smart contracts and Simplicity will remain the target Turing Incomplete language.  A new updated whitepaper, a new website at URL: orch.network and a new article targeting long-term institutional and high networth investors will be released soon. We are going much deeper and more advanced than we originally thought of.

Plus our investment-focused article will constitute a strategic response to the following two papers published in 2017 that attracted huge media attention: 1. An (Institutional) Investor’s Take on Cryptoassets” by hedge fund manager John Pfeffer of Pfeffer Capital and  2.  “Plasma: Scalable Autonomous Smart Contracts” by Joseph Poon of Lightning Network and Vitalik Buterin of Ethereum Foundation.

BTW we have already distributed Pyc EC20 tokens to about 30 bounty participants so far. It will continue now.
And Pyc will be renamed as ORC to be congruent with new name of the platform Orch.Network.

I apologize for my delayed response on this thread. Will keep you updated regularly now onwards.

PYCOIN.IO (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:34:31 AM

adding to my previous post. Our Pycoin Pyc ERC20 token has been added to a decentralized exchange: https://classicdelta.github.io
BTW we have forked Ether Delta decentralized exchange for creating Classic Delta.
DragonETH

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

https://www.projecton.pro/

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:51:41 AM

@Black_bl Please don't spread unfounded rumors here. Your words have no substance.

Hi all, we are in the process of rebranding our Pycoin project to Orch.Network as we will be orchestrating several core internal services as well as external decentralized services of other chains. In addition to this we will be employing Crack programming language as our source language for cyber/smart contracts and Simplicity will remain the target Turing Incomplete language.  A new updated whitepaper, a new website at URL: orch.network and a new article targeting long-term institutional and high networth investors will be released soon. We are going much deeper and more advanced than we originally thought of.

Plus our investment-focused article will constitute a strategic response to the following two papers published in 2017 that attracted huge media attention: 1. An (Institutional) Investor’s Take on Cryptoassets” by hedge fund manager John Pfeffer of Pfeffer Capital and  2.  “Plasma: Scalable Autonomous Smart Contracts” by Joseph Poon of Lightning Network and Vitalik Buterin of Ethereum Foundation.

BTW we have already distributed Pyc EC20 tokens to about 30 bounty participants so far. It will continue now.
And Pyc will be renamed as ORC to be congruent with new name of the platform Orch.Network.

I apologize for my delayed response on this thread. Will keep you updated regularly now onwards.

could you clarify which table(spreadsheet) You are handing out a bounty for supporting the project. and what is the planned timeframe to complete the process of transfer tokens Pyc ERC20.

░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░             
          ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░         
      ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     
  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▒░░             ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓░░░ 
  ░▓▓▓▓░░░  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░  ░░░▓▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▓██████████████▒░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░█████░  ░█████░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░█████░░░░█████░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░████████████▓░░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░▓████░░░░░░░      ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▒███████▓▓░         ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▓█████████░         ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▓▒░░                     ░░▒▓▓▓░ 
  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░             ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░ 
      ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░      
          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░        
             ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░           

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            ██
██                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            ██
                                                      PROJECTON

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
Customer relationship management using Blockchain
▬▬▬▬Whitepaper ♦ Whitelist  ▬▬▬▬
BUY XN35

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
░░░░░SOCIAL MEDIA░░░░░
TwitterTelegram Facebook 
Reddit  Medium  ➤  Bitcointalk
Doney3

Activity: 29

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:57:17 AM

Pycoin is a privacy preserving zero-knowledge protocol-based decentralized platform for writing, testing and deploying mathematically and this is awesome. You should go ahead in this platform
TroubleMaker

Activity: 355

blockchaintr.net

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 08:02:46 AM

Hi, Seems good idea. I can help you for Turkish translation if needed. Don't hesitate to contact us.

Our website; http://blockchaintr.net/
PYCOIN.IO (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:07:12 PM

@DragonETH we are using the spreadsheet prepared by BluRPie. He is our bounty manager. Since we are rebranding ourselves as Orch.Network and our tokens will henceforth be called ORC (token symbol) instead of Pyc, we have paused distribution of tokens for the time being. We will resume it by end of May.
PYCOIN.IO (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:30:53 PM

@TroubleMaker sure.Please go ahead with translation once we upload new updated whitepaper and content on domain; orch.network. You may reach me at my telegram handle: @Renncolabs  But wait for new content on orch.network domain along with a new whitepaper and then only start the translation works.
PYCOIN.IO (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:03:40 PM

I see some unique features here, I'll take some time to go through the whitepaper, might be interesting.

Good observation. Just wait for our new whitepaper and content at orch.network
bandar

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 01:24:06 PM

So when does this 'fco' end?  Because I don't see much movement on your part.  You have a >33k telegram group consisting of people who just joined and nothing else.  I see your youtubechannel has a couple of videos that are not very informative, very short and hardly watched (less than 100 views in total).  I see your eth address didn't receive much funds and most of it has been sent to other addresses.  Your bounty thread states that the date on which the bounties will be distributed will be announced soon.  But on your telegram you say that you nee to do a 'fco' first and after that bounties will be distributed.  What gives?  Huh
PYCOIN.IO (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:56:38 PM

fco has not started yet. And w.e.f. May 18 we will call it second round of Orch.Network ICO. Rest of your concerns will be addressed soon.
DragonETH

Activity: 588

https://www.projecton.pro/

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:54:42 AM

@DragonETH we are using the spreadsheet prepared by BluRPie. He is our bounty manager. Since we are rebranding ourselves as Orch.Network and our tokens will henceforth be called ORC (token symbol) instead of Pyc, we have paused distribution of tokens for the time being. We will resume it by end of May.
the month of may is over. ORC  (token symbol) has already chosen the date of its distribution, or if it is only being discussed we will know about it later.

░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░             
          ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░         
      ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     
  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▒░░             ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓░░░ 
  ░▓▓▓▓░░░  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░  ░░░▓▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▓██████████████▒░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░█████░  ░█████░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░█████░░░░█████░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░████████████▓░░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░▓████░░░░░░░      ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▒███████▓▓░         ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▓█████████░         ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▓▒░░                     ░░▒▓▓▓░ 
  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░             ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░ 
      ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░      
          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░        
             ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░           

PROJECTON

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
Customer relationship management using Blockchain
▬▬▬▬Whitepaper ♦ Whitelist  ▬▬▬▬
BUY XN35

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
░░░░░SOCIAL MEDIA░░░░░
TwitterTelegram Facebook 
Reddit  Medium  ➤  Bitcointalk
PYCOIN.IO (OP)

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:48:22 AM

We have rebranded ourselves(Pycoin) as Orch Network. You may visit https://orch.network to view our new website and download the updated whitepaper. We are migrating this thread soon. All bounty participants will receive ORC tokens of Orch Network instead of Pyc of Pcycoin.
Those who have already received Pycoin(Pyc) tokens will receive freshly minted ORC tokens.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: