Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:01:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Akroma - Cryptocurrency. Smarter. (Smart Contracts. Masternodes. Oracles.)  (Read 44296 times)
JohnDoe3490

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:21:07 PM

Sorry, new to mining in general, but AKA seems very interesting...
Can someone explain to me how an address can already have over 137000 AKAs if mining just started few days ago?
Even with dozens of GH/s this seems very awkward...

Coin was "leaked". An alpha build of what you need to start the chain was published on Akromas public GitHub. Someone used that to start mining on the chain.

So that person got all the rewards initially. Looks like that person got all the rewards from the first 3000 blocks = 27000 AKA. Then someone else (or same person/team, just different wallet) joined in the fun.

Then for some weird reason the team figured they should just go with that instead of resetting the chain. And now it's def too late to reset the chain because so many miners have spent a lot of money on it.

My guess is that it was an intentional leak. There were just too many amateur mistakes when the rest of the stuff has been very professional. Also I gave yet to see a good explanation as to why they didn't want to reset the chain.

The standard reply is just: It's too late to reset the chain now...

I just hope they did it to create a tight community and that it's not the team themselves that mined to dump.

Can we have an "official" statement regarding this?

true/false

Thank you

Mining started around the 25th of January lol. It has been mining for over a week.
RandomAnon

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:00:18 PM

Sorry, new to mining in general, but AKA seems very interesting...
Can someone explain to me how an address can already have over 137000 AKAs if mining just started few days ago?
Even with dozens of GH/s this seems very awkward...

Coin was "leaked". An alpha build of what you need to start the chain was published on Akromas public GitHub. Someone used that to start mining on the chain.

So that person got all the rewards initially. Looks like that person got all the rewards from the first 3000 blocks = 27000 AKA. Then someone else (or same person/team, just different wallet) joined in the fun.

Then for some weird reason the team figured they should just go with that instead of resetting the chain. And now it's def too late to reset the chain because so many miners have spent a lot of money on it.

My guess is that it was an intentional leak. There were just too many amateur mistakes when the rest of the stuff has been very professional. Also I gave yet to see a good explanation as to why they didn't want to reset the chain.

I just hope they did it to create a tight community and that it's not the team themselves that mined to dump.

It was initially only avaliable to solo mining via CPU..(Assumption since their was literally no hashpower on this).
Around the 23rd a pool called miningpeon went live. Gpu mining was up and running.
Nobody with any real power was mining it.
I would know as i was literally the first person with any decent hashrate to go on it.
I only put 5 rigs on this and i was controlling 65% of the total hashrate.
Then couple hours later another miner nicehash'd it and collected 20k and stopped.
As the hours progress more miners started to come in, but was relevant their was a total of 30-40 miners.
About 2 days go by and it was on Minerpool.net and that's when the nethash exploded too over 2 TH/s..
By the time it was posted here the nethash has dropped to around 600GH/s. So technically nobody really missed out on anything.
ntrader

Activity: 264
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 05:00:44 PM
Last edit: February 02, 2018, 07:06:47 PM by ntrader

Mining started around the 25th of January lol. It has been mining for over a week.
You wrong, its started 19.01
badstars

Activity: 68

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:56:45 PM

It was initially only avaliable to solo mining via CPU..(Assumption since their was literally no hashpower on this).
Around the 23rd a pool called miningpeon went live. Gpu mining was up and running.
I would know as i was literally the first person with any decent hashrate to go on it.
Then couple hours later another miner nicehash'd it and collected 20k and stopped.
As the hours progress more miners started to come in, but was relevant their was a total of 30-40 miners.
About 2 days go by and it was on Minerpool.net and that's when the nethash exploded too over 2 TH/s..
By the time it was posted here the nethash has dropped to around 600GH/s. So technically nobody really missed out on anything.

Doesn't really matter if it was CPU or GPU mined and what power they had. Difficulty adjusts, block time is targeted to 10s and diff started at ~0 if I'm not mistaken.

If you're the only miner starting on a chain you get the same reward no matter your hash rate --> all blocks.

The first miner mined more than 1000 blocks an hour for the first few hours from what I can see, which gives a block time lower than 3.6 seconds initially. It later adjusted as diff rose.

How can you claim "So technically nobody really missed out on anything." when:
  • Chain was almost halfway to planned hard fork to reduce block rewards for miners when it was announced on Medium?
  • Chain was almost 2/3 to planned hard fork to reduce block rewards for miners when it was announced here.

Yes, that hard fork has since been postponed but argument is still as valid.

I'm looking forward to see you explain this 😎
badstars

Activity: 68

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:59:01 PM

No, first block was Jan 19th around 5:39 PM:

https://explorer.akroma.io/block/1
Bumbr

Activity: 254
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:41:03 PM

There is no other explanation, except that he premined a large percent of this coin supply and wants to dump his bags at high price, that's why you can see posts like this
Tired of shit-coins?
Tired of pajeet anonymous developers?
Tired of Copy-paste projects?
Tired of Presale Masternodes?
Tired of Premine?

Look no further... Real team... Real developers... Real project.
Real vision and future!!!

Get in before the moon mission boys! Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool
Digital Drug Lord

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:35:06 PM

Doesn't really matter if it was CPU or GPU mined and what power they had. Difficulty adjusts, block time is targeted to 10s and diff started at ~0 if I'm not mistaken.

If you're the only miner starting on a chain you get the same reward no matter your hash rate --> all blocks.

The first miner mined more than 1000 blocks an hour for the first few hours from what I can see, which gives a block time lower than 3.6 seconds initially. It later adjusted as diff rose.

• Chain was almost halfway to planned hard fork to reduce block rewards for miners when it was announced on Medium?
  • Chain was almost 2/3 to planned hard fork to reduce block rewards for miners when it was announced here.

I thought this coin was cool but like you said it's already mining like it's been out for 1 year.

Who ever mined it early made out who ever is mining now is wasting hash power
jack3410

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:26:57 PM

So no exchanges yet and they ignored Announcements here??  Why should we invest in this??
pump and dump. Wink

You got banned from the discord for spamming your silly escrow discord. This DEV team is very active and transparent and posts everything they do on their social media links below.

Web Wallet: https://wallet.akroma.io/
    Desktop and mobile wallets are currently being worked on
Network Stats: https://stats.akroma.io/
Block Explorer: https://explorer.akroma.io/
Mining Pools:
- http://aka.miningpeon.net/
- http://akroma.minerpool.net/
- http://akroma.cryptopools.info/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/akroma_io
Medium: https://medium.com/akroma
Github: https://github.com/akroma-project
Reddit: https://reddit.com/r/Akroma_Network
nibbly

Activity: 12

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 12:49:30 AM

I thought this coin was cool but like you said it's already mining like it's been out for 1 year.

Who ever mined it early made out who ever is mining now is wasting hash power

Don't see what you're whining about. Not even 1% of the total coin supply has been mined. It's still very early days.
HTHP

Activity: 86

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:00:01 AM

Is there a way to get this currency and setup a master or is it too early ??
Dimid

Activity: 702
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 12:00:50 PM

Is there a way to get this currency and setup a master or is it too early ??
It's too early
"Masternode Platform (in development, est Q1)"
solotraderbct

Activity: 44

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 12:13:30 PM

This coin seems to be the first coin which has masternode feature correspond with smart contract. It's nice to see how it develop in the future.
serialminer

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:03:49 PM

This coin seems to be the first coin which has masternode feature correspond with smart contract. It's nice to see how it develop in the future.
Pirl already has masternode and smart contracts integration since november.
But pirl has unlimited supply and no block reward halving...
vertu1700

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:05:21 PM

Russian ANN thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2845138.0

0xd4C7c40fBF3e1eeB2640bF233959524EFc035CF9

In case of lack of coins or will to pay any bounty, a simple "thank you" would be nice  Smiley
onopko9320

Activity: 216
Merit: 100

Miner on nvidia

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:19:54 PM

Pirl already has masternode and smart contracts integration since november.
But pirl has unlimited supply and no block reward halving...
On first page there is nowhere a total number of coins. Only what kind of reward is written.

MYEtherWallet 0x7B79ed3d67c3f8224Dc8498d811e50fba6481191
trgnn

Activity: 756
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:52:21 PM

Yes Smiley Useful masternodes are a very very refreshing thing.

Ahrcoin

Activity: 71

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 09:20:07 PM

I am ready for the masternodes.  Has anyone said when this is expected to be on the exchanges?

Until you can buy it check out the Mining.Akroma.org.  We are the only 0.0% fee pool.  Miners should keep what they earn. 

Also I am thinking about doing a tx fee lottery system.  I have not decided on the exact details.  Would anyone be interested in that?

JohnDoe3490

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:34:00 PM

Dang, only 4 miners but 700 MH. A few decent miners but I don't know if I should use this pool even if it is 0%.
Ahrcoin

Activity: 71

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 01:04:04 AM

Dang, only 4 miners but 700 MH. A few decent miners but I don't know if I should use this pool even if it is 0%.

Do you have any recommendations?  I am trying to get the word out there.  One pool having over 50% of the network hashrate is not good.

Skyzer0

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:41:48 AM

any exchanges yet??

and why do these guys always look like asic miners http://akroma.minerpool.net/#/account/0x2db67ef4a2b25b10ea481457ad39fc2ad7460993

there are 3 with similar hashrate.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: