Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:12:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Akroma - Cryptocurrency. Smarter. (Smart Contracts. Masternodes. Oracles.)  (Read 44263 times)
GogiR

Activity: 136
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:16:48 PM

Comining - an excellent multi-pool for mining more than 30 coins of current and profitable cryptocurrencies at the moment, technical support via chat in Telegram and Discord. Convenient, simplified registration and subsequent authorization through your Google account (to register click "log in with Google"), detailed statistics of your account, as well as Top miners. Servers in Europe, Japan, Singapore, USA and Russia.

Fee: 1%
Mining: PPLNT, Solo, and Prop reward for mining.

- Stable payments
- DDOS protection
- Great ping
- Support Nicehash
- Full stats with charts, rewards and earnings
- Telegram and Discord chat support.

Join the pool to mine Akroma ===> http://comining.me/akroma
Mariia_BT

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 07:13:46 AM

It is not a token but Coin with different chain, it has nothing to do with Etherium except same algo.

Yes completely different chain from ethereum. This is ethereum fork with masternodes and oracles remember. Better version of eth.

it's interesting. you have an advanced system and a different strategy. I think it's pretty professional from your side because you use the innovations that people find for themselves.

JohnDoe3490

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:58:27 PM

Nice update for y'all:
"Recently we’ve made major progress on features that directly connect to the Kastle token (AKT) and as such will be adjusting the Kastle token sale to allow US customers to buy Kastle tokens — as soon as those features are live on the site."
chartor

Activity: 111
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:22:13 PM

WELCOME to [AKA] Akroma POOL

☘️CominingIO pool☘️

AKA is mined here http://comining.club/

📍 SOLO/PPLNT/PROP (private group)
📍 Location: EU/RU/USA/JAP/SGP
📍 Nicehash 100% support
📍 Switching coins on the fly
📍 Android app (iOs comming soon)
JohnDoe3490

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 05:37:52 PM

Jeez. This thread is full of mining pools lol. Let's hear about Kastle and Akorma y'all!
serhanni

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:04:41 PM

It is useless exchange, you need to verify your account to deposit but you have to wait months for approval. For example I sent mines on 4th June and still waiting to approval. They said due to high demand of registrations I have to wait more weeks.
JohnDoe3490

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:37:33 PM

It is useless exchange, you need to verify your account to deposit but you have to wait months for approval. For example I sent mines on 4th June and still waiting to approval. They said due to high demand of registrations I have to wait more weeks.

At this point, I'm hoping for Binance and any other big exchange. Possibly Kucoin.
richardkok

Activity: 5

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:15:34 AM

Sigh. Just checked the price today. Everyday for the past few weeks its just been slipping lower and lower each day. I wonder what is causing this? Not popular enough? Also wondering are there any real-world examples of AKA being used apart from just another trade-able coin like all the other coins out there?
serhanni

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:40:59 PM

At this point, I'm hoping for Binance and any other big exchange. Possibly Kucoin.
Or bittrex, as they are not charging listing fee. I hope developer team applied to bittrex
archb0x

Activity: 53

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:57:53 PM

Sigh. Just checked the price today. Everyday for the past few weeks its just been slipping lower and lower each day. I wonder what is causing this? Not popular enough? Also wondering are there any real-world examples of AKA being used apart from just another trade-able coin like all the other coins out there?
The project is semi dead since most of the devs are focusing solely on the Kastle ICO and developing the exchange website. I just wish they dedicated one of team members to focus on Akroma but at least some random dude is working on allowing us to use ledger to store our AKA.
GregMant

Activity: 105

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:23:32 PM

The Kastle project runs on the akroma network and I guess there will be more information on how Kastle will use Akroma masternodes in the future.
chem96

Activity: 1330
Merit: 217

https://lifinity.io/

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:23:12 PM

The project is semi dead since most of the devs are focusing solely on the Kastle ICO and developing the exchange website. I just wish they dedicated one of team members to focus on Akroma but at least some random dude is working on allowing us to use ledger to store our AKA.

not a dead coin but of course the price isn't nice to see.  only one direction since month: south....

archb0x

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 05:48:19 PM

Honest review done by 1st mining rig on akroma.

https://1stminingrig.com/akroma-review-the-hottest-ethereum-fork-you-might-want-to-start-mining-asap/
JohnDoe3490

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:03:26 PM

We have no choice but ride put the price of akroma for the better. It was $1 at one point in time.
archb0x

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:52:58 PM

We have no choice but ride put the price of akroma for the better. It was $1 at one point in time.

Where do you think price might end up?
Rabinovitch
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1076

BTCLife.global participant

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:03:49 AM

Just installed this wallet (Alpha Build 0.0.5). In spite that it's an alpha, there are some obvious things which should be implemented even on alpha stage.

1) Choosing data directiry location BEFORE starting any daemons and BEFORE downloading any blockchain data. What if I'm on 120 Gb SSD?
2) It's unobvious how can you get back to wallet's "home page" if you entered in "Settings" or something. Now I know that I should click on Akroma logo on top-left, but first it is misleading...

From Siberia with love! Hosting by Rabinovitch!
Fundraising for BOINC Farm
Пpoфeccиoнaльнo зaнимaюcь paзвёpтывaниeм фepм (ASIC, GPU, BURST, STORJ, Filecoin), oбopyдoвaниeм пoмeщeний для мaйнингa.
wiss19

Activity: 2128
Merit: 341

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:40:28 AM

not a dead coin but of course the price isn't nice to see.  only one direction since month: south....

such is the problem that always happens in every project,
if the coin does not know much about its development will the market price will decrease from day to day
how to solve this problem?

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
akroma_io (OP)

Activity: 31
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:54:58 PM

lots of news:

https://mailchi.mp/917792129c77/akroma-news

Ledger Support
https://twitter.com/mkrufky/status/1023946098929553408

Kastle Airdrop for Akroma Masternodes
https://medium.com/p/35043b8480fa

Automatic Updates are coming to Masternodes
https://github.com/akroma-project/akroma-masternode-management/pull/9

Masternode Timing Change
To provide better coverage of network events, the timing of the masternode rewards will be changed to 12:00pm EST (GMT -5/-4).

archb0x

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:06:04 PM

Just installed this wallet (Alpha Build 0.0.5). In spite that it's an alpha, there are some obvious things which should be implemented even on alpha stage.

1) Choosing data directiry location BEFORE starting any daemons and BEFORE downloading any blockchain data. What if I'm on 120 Gb SSD?
2) It's unobvious how can you get back to wallet's "home page" if you entered in "Settings" or something. Now I know that I should click on Akroma logo on top-left, but first it is misleading...

Great suggestions going to post them to the #suggestions channel in the discord.
JohnDoe3490

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:53:53 AM

Love the new things posted on medium. That's a lot of information to take in. Additionally, that new support for ledger sounds AWESOME!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: