Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:31:11 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which is the best Cryptocurrency to invest 2018?  (Read 7002 times)
pedagang2

Activity: 376
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 03:19:23 PM

try to sort with some coins and markets that may be many and worldwide, if I myself prefer to invest in ETH, because in terms of cheap and stable prices. send regards for success...  Cheesy

fmboyzz

Activity: 227
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:33:21 PM

The first self-sustaining crypto-currency marinecoin (MTC) has been relaunched with even better technologies and perhaps they have the power to bit the market and many altcoins that already available. MTC ICO is giving 450,000 MTC for free, grab em up here https://marineco.in/ico/
I think if you are listing top ten Cryptocurrency to invest in 2018 Marinecoin deserves to be on the list. More info about them https://marineco.in/
EvaGC

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:46:10 PM

ETH vs BTC: Personally I have faith in ETH.

Apart from that, ou should try to diversify a little, and possibly invest in a stablecoin that protects you against volatility
Natusik

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:51:04 PM

Transactions in Ethereum are faster and cheaper than bitcoins, but bitcoin was and remains the standard, its popularity will be higher for a long time than any other crypto currency!
Cryptock

Activity: 1792
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:13:25 PM

i think with situation we have know that speculation not always right but still there is option like litecoin, ethereum, steller can take risk on these coin will be ok would invest there its good to keep and will see the chart when the will be right time then will think what should i do because price also fluctuating.

I bought litecoin because the recent news about litepay had no effect on the token price
Litecoin is a good one still, investing in first 10 coins right now imo is a good idea cause their price will just rise from now till next down (i think half of this year).

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Alex Melkov

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:57:19 PM

The ethereum can not be better than Bitcoin, simply because they are completely different coins and they were created with a big difference in time. Investing is better not in one coin, but to create a portfolio promising altcoyins.
SloggerSasha

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:33:55 PM

I would recommend that you buy the SMT tokens. SocialMedia.Market’s core functionality will be maintained by a utility token - Social Media Token (SMT). Every platform activity will require SMTs to ensure transactions, campaign or contract creation and data validity.
bitcoinposts

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:54:07 PM

in my view, Neo is the best cryptocurrency to invest in 2018 most probably the number one blockchain technology in coming days holding neo will be the best decision in present times all the best Neo holders lets aim for ultimate riches
manhont

Activity: 518
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:03:02 PM

The ethereum can not be better than Bitcoin, simply because they are completely different coins and they were created with a big difference in time. Investing is better not in one coin, but to create a portfolio promising altcoyins.

and choose better from the top 100 tokens, because their capitalization is much smaller and get more profit during their growth, only you need to study the projects well before investing

Ecex.Exchange

Activity: 1148

https://ecex.exchange/ — First Crypto Depository

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 04:25:31 PM

Time is flying, only 1 and half months to come on board and get ZIG tokens with ICO price https://ecex.exchange 
IN-HOUSE BOUNTY  https://ecex.exchange

Ecex.Exchange ▮ Your Simple Powerful Trading & Swap Tool ▮ Ecex.Exchange
Listings ▮▮ Listings
TwitterInstagramFacebookTelegramReddit
rezmo

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:29:31 PM

i belive DANEEL will make a big move in the trade. DANEEL is  To design the first intelligent personal assistant who can accompany you in the daily management of cryptocurrency. DANEEL will Keep you informed in real time, with quality information that he gathered and analysed himself, Alert you as soon as one of your investments is in jeopardy

Rida Zafar

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 11:54:13 AM

both coins are  best in cryptocurrency world. but ethereum is very fast than bitcoin,and i like ethereum Cheesy
ThompsonUI

Activity: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:50:07 PM

Cryptocurrencies fluctuate according to the market forces of demand and supply. Inorder to find out the best cryptocurrency to invest, one needs to consult all cryptocurrency market index, this will show the all maket capitlization, prices, volume, supply and the rate of volatility.

Bitcoin has remained relatively best amongst other cryptocurrencies when appraised based on the indices mentioned above. ethereum, ripple, bitcoincash, litecoin etc have followed in that order.

Based on the above, i think the best cryptocurrency to invest in 2018 is the bitcoin.
makladun

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:59:13 PM

im thinkin that investing in Ethereum is still good idea. btc, of course, is a very reliable, but its late for now im think. Now eth is relatively inexpensive one and it has a really lot of potentials. When the team will solve the issue with the speed of transaction, his cost will grow in a good pace.
stetym

Activity: 196
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:46:03 PM

NEO - a very promising crypto currency with a brilliant future. Where such confidence?

-NEO already today offers innovative technical solutions that make the use of the platform more convenient.

-NEO implements the technology of smart contracts, in which many see the future of the whole blockbuster.

-In NEO, corporations with a worldwide reputation are investing their money: Microsoft, Alibaba, HyperLedger, LegalChain, Wings, etc. Already today, work is under way to create a global investment fund NEST FOUND, thanks to which more capital will flow into the NEO.

-OnChain confidently adheres to the course for the legalization of digital money and, according to analysts, has every chance to make NEO an official means of payment in China. And this is one of the largest crypto-currency markets in the world.
coinbeach1

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:54:25 PM

GIFTO (GTO) is scheduled to integrate a wallet into their app on march 5th, 2018.  20m users of the live Streaming app, Uplive, will get a GTO wallet. The 20m Viewers of Uplive that have so far used a non crypto token (Diamonds) can then also use crypto. This could soon make GTO the coin with the most wallets. It is available on https://www.binance.com/?ref=26722190. Thats my pic for 2018.
nikolastech

Activity: 95

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:29:38 PM

If you looking for the ones that will have the biggest gains for 2018 then for sure:

NCASH Nucleus Vision 100  to 1000X Profit 
LALA  Lalaworld 100  to 1000X
IOTA  10 -100x
CMT   10 -100x

Neo also nice will be around 5 -10X

Look at the tech and what the coins has to offer, when looking for the best, i made A LOT money doing this way.

Max.junior1

Activity: 134

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:14:18 AM

I predict both have good future potential. So, if you want to invest long term with BTC and ETH is better. And we know that the price of Bitcoin is the greatest among the other coins. Some people say the current year of Ethereum will grow taller, but that's beyond my prediction.
Ureung jameun

Activity: 412
Merit: 13

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:10:21 AM

is ethereum better than bitcoin? what do you thịnk about that? Which is the best Cryptocurrency to invest 2018?
I think you're bosa investing in Bitcoin for 2018. As always, by the end of the year bitcoin always increases in price. Maybe this year it will happen again. I am very sure if the bitcoin price this year exceeds the previous year. Although it is currently down, but it is the right moment to make an investment decision.

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │     TRIDENT PROTOCOL     │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL
████████████|           Twitter           |          Telegram          |            Reddit            |████████████
Beurijuek

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:28:52 AM

Yes. I think the same with you. I think Ethereum is better to be invested in 2018. there are several types of Ethereum, all worthy of investment. there are several other cryptoes besides ethereum and bitcoin, which belong to the top 20 is a type of crypto that the world people seek for investment. you can choose one or more of them.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: