Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 02:25:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which is the best Cryptocurrency to invest 2018?  (Read 7002 times)

Activity: 331
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:41:16 PM

is ethereum better than bitcoin? what do you thịnk about that? Which is the best Cryptocurrency to invest 2018?

Bitcoin offer a single public blockchain application which is peer to peer digital networks that offer a incredible value of coins. On the other hand, Ethereum are made for wider software base that features a smart functional platform and offer profitable transactions like Bitcoin but for me the best way to invest your profit is Ethereum because in this current situation, Ethereum leads the good offer in transactions.

▄▄
 ▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄         ▄▄
████████████████████████████
███████████████████▀░░▀█████
██████████░░░░░░░░░░██░█████
█░░▀█████░░████████▄░░▄█████
 ░█░░░░░░░██████████████████
 ░░▄████████░░████████░░░░█
  █████████░██░░░░░░░░░██░█
   █████████░░░████████░░█
    ░░░░░░███████████████
     ████░░█████▀░░▀████
      ████░░░░░░░░██░██
       ██████████▄░░▄█
         ███████████
           ███████
             ███
SECURYPTO|  MONETIZING ANONYMOUS 
   CONTENT DISTRIBUTION   
|JOIN NOW
     AIR DROP!
|
FOLLOW
US ON:

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
     ████▀▀▀▀
     ███
     ███
  ██████████
  ██████████
     ███
     ███
     ███
     ███
     ███
     ███
|
WHITEPAPER
GITHUB
YOUTUBE
REDDIT
Angel Catherine

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:05:27 AM

Gold Bits Coin is the best Cryptocurrency to invest 2018

There are currently about 1500 plus cryptocurrencies in the market. The reason that people have only heard of a few is that most of these cryptocurrencies have a very low market capital and coin price right now. The biggest share of them all is occupied by the famous Bitcoin which currently has a market cap of $162,014,125,310 and one Bitcoin equals $9593 as you read this article. The rest of the cryptocurrencies combined would have a coin price less than that of a Bitcoin.

One might think that what Bitcoin has done right to get this much appreciation? Well, the most suitable answer to this question would be that it was one of the first few cryptocurrencies and the marketing team of Bitcoin did great to get ahead of very few competitors they had back then. So, the supply and demand scarcity kept increasing dramatically and the prices followed. In December 2017 the price of Bitcoin hit a record $19000 US dollars and the event created mass awareness throughout the world. Millions and millions of people paid heed to the cryptocurrencies and invested in the market as well.

The tech companies then worked in collaboration with high net value individuals and huge companies to launch more cryptocurrencies in the market, the number kept increasing and most of these coins had a modal that precisely depended upon the base value of a bitcoin. Almost sixty percent of the coins available today have absolutely no economic modal to improvise when the price of bitcoin changes.

The year 2018 can be marked as the new era in the world of cryptocurrencies as we are now having intelligent crypto coins that are also backed by a logical materiality or mechanism. We have seen some of the coins that are backed by property and others that are backed by its community members who offer certain services against these coins. Gold Bits Coin has outweighed all of the modern crypto coins as it has combined the real Gold with the Blockchain based crypto coin called the GBC. Let’s evaluate where GBC stands among some of its competitors.

1-    The stability of price

When you persuade a consumer to invest in your business, you have to show them a stable business modal.

Most of the cryptocurrencies including Bitcoin failed to deliver a stable business model, their prices displayed an extreme of fluctuation that ticked off investors. Gold Bits Coin has a stable business modal where it is backing its coin via real gold. It has already invested in keeping a certain amount of gold against its coins. This strategy has also encouraged investors to believe in the program because they know that the team is actually believing in their program in the first place.  GBC is not relying solely on the investors who buy their cryptocurrency but also upon the base gold value. GBC has a limited number of coins to create the scarcity and meet a challenging supply and demand level where the prices will keep rising with respect to time.

2-    A long-term plan

Over the course of about 6 years, we saw a gradual increase in the price of Bitcoins. We also saw intermediary fluctuation but the hike was dominant throughout these few years. I would say they got lucky as people never really knew what the digital money was and they just followed the mainstream trend. However, we see that a lot of people have a far better understanding of Blockchain and the cryptocurrencies now. Those who invest and those who mine have hefty material on the internet to go through before they set their plan in motion. Which means that a lot lesser people are investing in coins that guarantee very less and promise a lot.

This is also a reason that caused a major drop in the price of the famous Bitcoin. I say this price is not going to rise tremendously again. People are going to invest in coins that have strong baking and a long-term business plan to support the digital currency they are representing. Gold Bits Coin has a long-term business plan and one of its cornerstones is that it will invest fifteen percent of its revenues in buying more gold against its GBC and another ten percent in the research and development to make GBC an even better digital currency. If you go to goldbitscoin.com you will see the percentages they have allocated to different departments to make sure that this coin does not see the same fate as hundreds of others did last year.

Conclusion

There is a huge number of people who are ready to invest in businesses if they see an opportunity for growth and stability. Who would not be willing to buy shares of a growing business? Definitely, the business has to be backed by a strong economic modal and materiality. Gold Bits Coin combines the reality of Gold with the technological enormity of Blockchain and it makes GBC the most valuable coin of the year 2018. It is a reliable platform that guarantees growth and stability in the long term and the short term. If you buy a hundred GBC today you will get the base price of Gold and the GBC value, this value is going to increase in the next six months for sure as the Gold prices keep increasing and the scarcity of GBC as well. So, if I were you, I would not waste any more time and sign up today on goldbitscoin.com to invest in a better and secure future.

lukbeson

Activity: 76

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:34:30 AM

is ethereum better than bitcoin? what do you thịnk about that? Which is the best Cryptocurrency to invest 2018?

I think This is TON. Telegram coin.

But now is not on exchange
nalaiqpaanda

Activity: 32

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:57:56 AM

Hello,

One project that I REALLY like is Sparkster. You can join the bounty here: https://sparkster.me/try?r=HzDevUh8

Also, for those interested, I created a 45 second video that explains the project concept and what the platform offers: https://youtu.be/88wEsaBXsEY

Good luck!
Faheem
jacmaniac

Activity: 157

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:19:09 AM

I think you should join the eloncity project (EGT) with experienced team I think joining this project will be profitable
http://www.eloncity.com)
bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:30:37 AM

i think Etherum and bitcoin both are productive..its very difficult to say which one is more good.time will tell the reality

I do not think that the market capitalization can really say that the cryptocurrency is good or bad. Try to study the charts of all the altcoins and understand which of these cryptos have the future. I recommend Qtum, Credits, and OMG.
Denijal

Activity: 224
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:38:30 AM

ICOs?

1. Blockshipping.
ICO started.

The blockchain based GSCP platform is the world's first freight container registry and the first global platform allowing all players in the shipping industry to perform a wide range of transactions related to the handling of containers.
The GSCP ICO offers a set of token features including a Revenue Sharing Model as well as a Market Maker Fund that allows ICO contributors to sell their coins back to the platform at a floor price until Blockshipping has met certain fixed milestones.

I took them already for bounty campaign because I want to take as more as possible their tokens. Via bounty and token sale.

Seems like really cool project and they have quite good and experienced team.

2. Acorn collective. Crowdfunding. Soft cap already reached. HitBtc and Bancor exchanges. Hedge funds bought most of the tokens lately.

3. GoNetwork

4. Enkronos
ikarasev10

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:23:52 PM

Dav is very good project in my opinion!
recomendate to participate in this ico!
https://dav.network/

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
Jamboo30

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:26:59 PM

With the best Cryptocurrency to invest 2018, Highly recommend you invest EOS, Credits, Cybermiles and Arcblock these project will be realesed the Testnet or Mainnet in 2018, the price will raise. And in ICO, i think you should join Eloncity - the revolution is renewable energy system.

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Andri ansah

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:31:54 AM

Which is the best Cryptocurrency to invest 2018, we must be good at choosing in investing, we choose coin that is potentially very profitable, or low volatility, almost without risk, lest we choose wrong because we can lose income. I think Ripple continues to experience price increases, ripple investment is very promising because its value is not affected by various rumors and speculation.
Ryanpogi

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:42:36 AM

For me, the best to invest is etherium. The etherium is not yet stable, but I'm really sure that at the end of the year the volume will increase. That's my opinion. Thanks ..
ryancpk

Activity: 96

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:07:15 PM

I would say ETH and EOS. Smiley
jack203

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:11:10 PM

TO be honest, witnessing the downtrend market like at the moment, I really cannot think of any good short-term profit altcoin Sad
about long-term, Neo and EOS seem reasonable to be invested in
Neil81

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:26:39 PM

i will support until ico end. Best wishes from me for this project.  Let’s  go join and you can invesment opertunity. https://all-stocks.net
3rrr angels

Activity: 89

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:23:19 PM

i will support until ico end. Best wishes from me for this project.  Let’s  go join and you can invesment opertunity. https://all-stocks.net

There are so many coins already available in the market and there many new coins are also coming so we should be careful in choosing the best crypto to invest so we dont get lost of our capital.
sakokinak

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:10:51 PM

Bitcoin is still leading on concurrency, as we all notice the market price during the dip action of btc, mostly all coins also affected.

I do not think that Bitcoin will bring you as many profits as you will get if you invest in certain altcoins. I suppose that you should buy several cheap and cool alts like TRON, Credits, Ontology, Gladius, EIDOO, and KickCoin.
Jaephoenix

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:16:30 PM

Try icos, I mean Allstocks
Rhamon

Activity: 98
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:42:16 PM

predict both have good future potential. So, if you want to invest long term with BTC and ETH is better. And we know that the price of Bitcoin is the greatest among the other coins. Some people say the current year of Ethereum will grow taller, but that's beyond my prediction.
icofires

Activity: 52

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 02:57:01 AM

Yes Ethereum is best to invest now.
brenzosa

Activity: 162
Merit: 1

GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/YHngU9x

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 06:54:45 AM

Yes Ethereum is best to invest now.

bitcoin - 1st generation blockchain
ethereum - 2nd generation blockchain
eos - 3rd generation blockchain

bitcoin had it's time during 2010-2013 when it reached high 1000 from low sub 1usd.
ethereum also had it's time during 2017 when it reached high 1000 usd from low 10usd.
now it's eos is going to have it's time, probably 2019.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: