Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 07:14:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If ICO scam with us then what should we do?  (Read 218 times)
slimfit88

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:56:42 AM

bitcointalk just forum and i think bitcointalk is not responsible for that, you must reserch before you invest to know is good or bad.
Bad things:
- A team of nobodies, bad or no advisors
- Too high or too low cap
- No idea, or a non-original idea
padcoin

Activity: 168
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:59:38 AM

I think you can't do anything cause you gave your money voluntarily so the only thing you can do is come on Bitcointalk forum and pour out your hatred.  Grin
Wittycoin

Activity: 696
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:00:57 PM

There are many #ICO live at this moment. Recently an #ICO named Benebit ,which was scammed and stolen 2 Million!

So, if ICO scam then there is no option for us? What will do Bitcointalk?

Sorry for my bad English.
Thank you

What you can do is to report it to scam accusation here at bitcoin talk. They will only get red trust or they will be banned.
aoihs00

Activity: 700
Merit: 300

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:01:21 PM

There are many #ICO live at this moment. Recently an #ICO named Benebit ,which was scammed and stolen 2 Million!

Thank you

Why would bitcointalk do anything about it. It’s clearly mentioned that they won’t be responbile for any fraudulent cases. As long as a member is cheating on you then you can put scam accusation on him or her but the ICO they are completely different things and forum is not responsible for that.

Just checkout any advertisement at the top and read the small nite written below tat advertisement and you will understand what I am talking about.
AiwaDima

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:25:52 PM

So I know I'm such an ISO that was a very big scam I ruled on it and when I realized that the lost money that I put there was very disappointed, so now I'll be more careful about choosing ISO
fabskie21

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:56:36 PM

That's the sad thing when investing in ICO. The risk is very high since they are unregulated. There's nothing you can do also unless you found out its deceptive nature at an erlier stage. When investing for an ICO,  you must do a thorough research about the team and their background. Analyze every information and look for any worrying indication. Check also the activity of that project if it holds active events or forums.
VPoro

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:08:42 PM

I think we cant do anything. this is the advantage and also the disadvantage of the crypto. we cant change and control the transaction. The best way is preparing to do not invest in a scam, let's spend more time to research and check the team carefully

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
vikkis

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:13:11 PM

Thank you

For any incomprehensible situation, remember that there are always two ways out..
either admit defeat and surrender, or fight to the last!
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: