Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:40:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 5 ICO's you NEED to know about (most promising ICO's of JAN/FEB)  (Read 546 times)
cryptomunt (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 09:02:48 AM

Thank you for sharing your research, but without referral links, this would be better Wink

Daneel seemed really interesting and promising to me, even given the lack of a working version of the project at the moment.
But still I decided to support them.

It's a pity that there is no Dether in your thread. I think that it is one of the most promising for today, because it can significantly contribute to solving one of the main issue for crypto now - its mass adoption.

To be honest I don't really see a difference between the thread containing or not containing ref links. If people decide to sign up for any of these ICO's, it doesn't matter if they do it trough a ref link or a vanilla link. Just giving people the option to "reward" me if they feel like my research was useful to them.

I do agree, I'd rather invest in projects that have a working platform. But lately most ICO's dont have one. Daneel offered a showcase which was pretty solid IMO and was just a quick insight in what's to come.

Although I do research on a lot of ICO's, it's near impossible to do all of them (my OP would be 5 pages long aswell lol). I'll try to dive in to Dether whenever I get the chance though!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Harotech

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:16:51 AM

SHARE FORM

XAURUM BOUNTY AIRDROP.
Get 500 tokens
XAUR is listed on https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/xaurum/ and available on the following exchangers.
Hitbtc
Livecoin
C-cex
Etherdelta
Mercatox

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScNPV5a7wXZFAlrPpuz40-H819l1_rekylUkswHCOjNKejytA/viewform
cryptomunt (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 09:26:48 AM

I heard about Rentberry and Abyss, but didn’t invest in them.
Will check other ico from your list. Thank you for sharing.

Ahhh, I bought Rentberry last month. Such a good project + backed by a huge, profitable company. Also have a working product & a good team/vision. Ofcourse everyone should decide for themselves but I'm really loving this one.

Yeah no problem, good luck doing your own research Smiley
cryptomunt (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 09:28:22 AM

Thanks for sharing, some projects I really never heard of and they seem quite interesting, I joined ur Current link! Smiley

on my side I suggest you to check out:

-Ark Block > Blockchain 3.0
-Coinmetro > next Binance Exchange (referral) coinmetro - https://go.coinmetro.com/?refId=5a5b849b7edf7210aa1156f6

Enjoy!
Isn’t it too late to join ark block? Correct me or if it’s possible send me a link to it.

Yeah, their whitelist registration period had ended. You can no longer sign up and I'm assuming their ICO will sell out very fast. Best chance to get them early on the exchange they launch on.
foxbat

Activity: 484
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:28:47 AM

It is good to have such topics created here. It helps us to consult and find many useful ICOs. From there, everyone can discuss and evaluate all ICOs to make the most informed investment decisions.
cryptomunt (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 09:29:53 AM

Nice topic,
for me Current is the place to invest this month and i will probably also put money in RentBerry too. I don't know for the rest but your list seems pretty good at first sight

Thanks! Yeah I'm digging both projects. Both have working products already used by a lot of members. That's always a clear sign for me to trust in a project. However I do also invest in some projects that don't have a working project yet. But to me it's all about managing your risk/reward ratio.
Jacob jchaes

Activity: 51

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:55:57 AM

1.accept Ethers, Bitcoins and Fiat currencies
2. can invest as little as 0.1 ETH
3.can sign up in our website
4.need a token compatible Ethereum wallet
5.Exchanges will be announced later
rachelia13

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:14:46 AM

5 the best ico

1 AMLT
2 bobspair
3 credit project
4 repux
5 debitium

all coin ico selling result is good and still open ico selling if you want buy
I agree that Bobs Repair, Credit Project and Repux are the best ICOs because those projects has good ideas and concepts, and in terms of marketing they used of famous names that can influence people to invest because of the guarantee of success, just look at the Bobs Repair project that supported by famous people in the crypto world, John McAfee. For ALMT and Debitium i will look up to those campaign you have said because i don't know about the two project
cryptomunt (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 11:18:56 AM

Updated OP: Added CoinMetro due to a suggestion made by Goldexp38, thank you for that and I'm loving the project. Read up on it in the OP!
cryptomunt (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 11:20:44 AM

5 the best ico

1 AMLT
2 bobspair
3 credit project
4 repux
5 debitium

all coin ico selling result is good and still open ico selling if you want buy
I agree that Bobs Repair, Credit Project and Repux are the best ICOs because those projects has good ideas and concepts, and in terms of marketing they used of famous names that can influence people to invest because of the guarantee of success, just look at the Bobs Repair project that supported by famous people in the crypto world, John McAfee. For ALMT and Debitium i will look up to those campaign you have said because i don't know about the two project

To be honest, I don't think the name John McAfee is that much of a gamechanger anymore in terms of marketing. After he got exposed by performing paid shills & initiating pump&dumps on his own Twitter following his name probably does more harm than good. But that's just my personal opinion, I think everyone should use their own indicators to evaluate projects. After all, we are just merely speculating Smiley.
MirandaGreen12

Activity: 131
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:44:45 PM

The most interesting projects for me this year are ICO Telegram. TON from Durov and  advise those altcoyins who are soon to fork, because it's a free 10% to your deposit plus dividends in the long run - its the best. Also Livestars is the best project now to invest. it provides a good service for gamers in around the world can hire its pc system to play heavy games. you can access its website now to buy its tokens. And the third one is ModulTrade, which is building global trading platform for goods and services all around the world.
Aryan55

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:56:00 PM

well, thanks for share, now i will research this icos, daneel is a good ico and i heard it before,
mico

Activity: 172

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:44:27 PM

I would like add one more project which has mobilized over 3 millions dollar now. It is Livestars project. it provides a good service for adults who can chat WC many sexy models in the world. Here its alpha version you can try: https://alpha.livestars.io/

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
Crypto_lion

Activity: 630
Merit: 11

NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:40:45 PM

And you missed two of the most promising ICO now..Ironically Beetoken which is a competitor to rentberry and the other one is BABB. Have a look at them 

❱_    ClinTex     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     NEW MEDICINE:   Faster,   Safer,   Smarter
   ❪  TELEGRAM  ❫                 ❪  TWITTER  ❫                 ❪  LINKEDIN  ❫   
██████████████████████   J O I N   ██████████████████████
kolaska

Activity: 336

The future of advertisement intelligence

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:41:57 PM

You decided to make money on the referral program, but not to share projects. I do not like this approach

▄█▀▀▀▀▀ ● ◯ SaTT - The Revolution of Advertising Transactions ◯ ● ▀▀▀▀▀█▄
███    Website | Ann Thread | Whitepaper | Facebook | Twitter | Telegram    ███
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   PRE-SALE COMPLETED IN LESS THAN 24 HOURS!   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
Martinkuhn

Activity: 161
Merit: 1

0xf54CA5618b90810722B0e833DC150a97743A40B4

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:55:03 PM

I am not sure whether the list of ICO you have posted are actually the most promising ICO in Jan or Feb...

You did not even include ArcBlock, which has over 50k of KYC applications right now.

Nor did you include Experty and MediChain..

But anyway, lets do not provide information purely for the sake of referrals.

I always believe that if we provide the best information sincerely, others will appreciate your research and will naturally

use your referral links as a means to demonstrate appreciation.

Hope you are reading this.

M E D I C H A I N ¦ The Medical Big - Data Platform ¦ M E D I C H A I N (https://medichain.online/)
 SAVING LIVES WITH BLOCKCHAIN
cryptomunt (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 06:49:53 PM

You decided to make money on the referral program, but not to share projects. I do not like this approach

What? Not to share projects? What are you talking about. If you see the amounts I'm investing, you can decide for yourselves if the referrals are really what I'm doing it for. To be honest I'm sharing the info for the people out here looking for promising projects. And from the replies I can tell many people find it useful. Too bad there's some people out there that can't seem to appreciate anything and always see things from a point of view like yours.
mrbenjie

Activity: 364
Merit: 301

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 06:52:17 PM

This ICO!

Allabout.me is covered on The Merkle.
You can read more about us:
https://themerkle.com/allabout-me-the-future-that-has-already-happened/
Look at this Bounty, guys! looks somethig great, isn't it?
Bounty
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2851362.msg29254112#msg29254112
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2841934.0
ANN
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2657895.new#new
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2658729.new#new

▄▄████████████▄▄
       ▄▄████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████████████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀▀     ▀▀██████████▄
  ▄█████████▀            ▀█████████▄
 ▄█████████▀   ▄██████▄   ▀████████▄
▄██████████    ████████    █████████▄
███████████    ████████    ██████████
███████████    ████████    ███████████
███████████                ███████████
▀██████████                ██████████▀
 ▀█████████    ████████    █████████▀
  ▀████████    ████████    ████████▀
   ▀███████    ████████    ███████▀
     ▀██████████████████████████▀
       ▀▀████████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀████████████▀▀
all.me
SOCIAL NETWORK OF THE BLOCKCHAIN TIME
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   BOUNTY all.MEJan 29th May 8th, 2018   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

cryptomunt (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 06:53:56 PM

I am not sure whether the list of ICO you have posted are actually the most promising ICO in Jan or Feb...

You did not even include ArcBlock, which has over 50k of KYC applications right now.

Nor did you include Experty and MediChain..

But anyway, lets do not provide information purely for the sake of referrals.

Hope you are reading this.

Did you just skip the entire post to come here and complain? Read the first paragraph. Clearly states I'm looking for "unknown" projects that aren't overhyped, like the 3 you just posted.

How is a project's success defined in the amount of KYC applications? I believe in my projects because I've researched them thoroughly and think they have a high chance of increasing my investment because they have a good project. In my opinion a project is much more likely to give you profit if the value comes from the project/product, instead of their "hype".

But ofcourse, to each his own. Invest however you like and in whatever you like. These are the projects I'm investing in and these are the projects I wanted to inform the community of. When I scroll trough the replies I did exactly what I wanted to do. Inform people of ICO's they might not have heard about yet.

Quote:
I always believe that if we provide the best information sincerely, others will appreciate your research and will naturally

use your referral links as a means to demonstrate appreciation.

^ That was exactly what I was doing. Too bad you cant appreciate it, luckily the most people do.
Mohammed Kha

Activity: 17

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:56:31 PM

Bee Power Token Airdrop
www.beepower.com
We want to build smart electrical grids and energy-saving solutions based on blockchain ethereum.
Hunan thousand consistent Energy Technology Co., Ltd., is a company focused on smart electricity network, through smart power terminals and powerful data computing system, collecting equipment, electricity data, analyze and carry out energy-saving and demand optimization management. Strive to bring every tiny savings together, while the very scattered users and devices connected to form a virtual electricity network. Since its establishment, Chia has always maintained its high-speed and stable development. Our achievements and efforts have been highly valued by our customers and partners, such as China Southern Power Grid, Intel and Tsinghua University. As a start-up, Chiaki will continue to focus on smart grids that not only create value for customers but also make the world cleaner and greener.

Bee Power Token Details:
We created an ERC-20 token, based on Blockchain of Ethereum, which will help us to monetize our technologies and disseminate information about our project. We want to thank our early supporters and give away 15% of the tokens for free.

Token Name: BeeCoin

Contract Address  0x194C66E37b520802f1A26F4b65d0eA0eD43BF4B5

Token Decimals: 18

Total Supply: 1,000,000

Symbol: VBC

Airdrop Rules & Details

In order to join Airdrop and get free tokens you will have to fulfill some requirements ...

1. Join the official telegram - https://t.me/beepower

2. Follow us on twitter - https://twitter.com/BeePowerToken

3.Like and retweet pinned  tweet of BeePowerToken   

4. Reply to our BitCoinTalk page with anything positive about BeePowerToken - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2844023.new#new

5. Submit this form.

6. You will get your VBC soon.

8. Hold your BeePowerToken  and don't sell it before moon!

150,000 tokens will be distributed to our early supporters. The maximum number of participants is limited to 3000. Each will receive 50 VBC.
Also you have the opportunity to become an early investor and get up to 1000 VBC thanks to our program of early investors. At the end of February we plan to start trading VBC tokens at the CoinExchange.
Only before our community will have 3000 members, you have the opportunity to buy VBC tokens at a unique price of $ 2/1 VBC. After listing on CoinExchange, the price will be around $ 12-15 / VBC.

You will get the Tokens at these rates :

- For 0.1 ETH (0.01 BTC) contribution you will get additionally ~ 60 VBC
- For 0.3 ETH (0.03 BTC) contribution you will get additionally ~180 VBC
- For 0.7 ETH (0.07 BTC) contribution you will get additionally ~420 VBC
- For 1 ETH (0.1 BTC) contribution you will get additionally ~600 VBC
- For 2 ETH (0.2 BTC) contribution you will get additionally ~1200 VBC

In order to support us and get up to 1200 VBC, please send your ETH or BTC to the indicated addresses.

BTC ADDRESS 1GWCYxhK66KFASoSvywSDQAyWhAXqQ7irL

ETH ADDRESS 0x7668533b071269a6c30C2A46b319F2158988Dc7F

ONLY THESE ADDRESSES ARE VALID FOR SALE VBC, BE CAREFUL !!!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSet_WPuGLSL5OjA8EXAU0bLRyjxQ9153PlmKiX8DehiUTf4Og/viewform

good project
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: