Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:16:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥 [ANN]KALA, crypto with inherent value and own blokchain and ecosystem [Bounty  (Read 18418 times)
daianapotter (OP)

Activity: 418
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 12:33:56 AM

The Kala Team is hard at work completing our final audit. Stay tuned and be sure to follow us on our official social media accounts for more information as it becomes available in the coming weeks.

Kala users, please log in to verify that your account information is correct and up to date. If you have any questions, please contact Customer Support at support@kalatoken.io.

Would you like to invest in cryptocurrencies or other sites ... but you don't have money? Would you like to be able to do it? You can start for free! With potential from 0.30 to 1 dollar. And you can get many =) I guided you all the way =)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
daianapotter (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 04:31:24 PM

Over the past few weeks, Kala’s Advisory Team has been taking the necessary steps in moving Kala from a ERC20 token to building its own blockchain. Building Kala on a Bitcoin fork provides a wide variety of benefits to our Kala community. 

Increased Stability and Protection with the SEC

In 2017, the cryptocurrency market came under intense scrutiny from many governments and the SEC in the United States.  The SEC has been taking steps toward defining which ICOs and cryptocurrency tokens should be considered securities, thus requiring security regulation. Due to its simple design build, several ERC20 tokens are currently under investigation and may receive regulatory or legal action. Moving from an ERC20 token to a unique blockchain establishes Kala’s utility and value as a cryptocurrency, not a security, and confidently places Kala in compliance with SEC guidelines.

Increased Validity and Opportunity within Crypto Exchanges

In response to SEC involvement, many cryptocurrency exchanges have adjusted or are currently adjusting the requirements coins/tokens must meet to be listed on their exchange. Several ERC20 tokens have recently been pulled off the world’s top exchanges. Since Kala will no longer be an ERC20 token, it is more appealing to exchanges, making the path to being accepted that much easier. Once Kala gets on crypto exchanges, its currency value can begin to take off.

More Favorable Structure for Decentralization through Proof of Work

As one of blockchains biggest catalysts and revolutionaries, Bitcoin’s primary purpose is to be a decentralized and trustless network.  Bitcoin is built on a Proof of Work mining method, conferring rewards in the form of the coin being mined to those who solve complicated mathematical algorithms that verify transactions. This design gives every person the opportunity to mine Bitcoin.

Ethereum has announced their plans to move from Proof of Work to a Proof of Stake system, conferring awards to miners based on how much stake, or ownership, they have in Ethereum. A drawback to this type of mining is that it concentrates control based on how much a person currently owns. When the power in the system moves toward a select group who already have more than others, that undercuts the whole idea of decentralization.

Kala believes in the power of decentralization and the opportunity that it offers for everyone who wishes to participate, rather than select groups. In that way, Proof of Work is a better fit. 

Putting the Kala Community in the Driver’s Seat

Operating on its own blockchain gives Kala users the ability to directly support and build the Kala ecosystem through mining or installing the Kala blockchain on their own hardware. This gives our users a personal impact on the strength of Kala’s network and its ability to be effective within Kala’s ecosystem. The Kala network then becomes just as valuable as its token. Each person who mines Kala increases the strength of Kala’s network, creating a truly decentralized network that belongs to and is powered by our Kala community.

Simplifying Kala’s Blockchain Design

Since Bitcoin has been around for almost 10 years, there are hundreds of supporting tools already developed and in use. Moving to a fork of Bitcoin increases the ease of adoption across multiple platforms, such as wallets and exchanges, which are already set up for bitcoin and its forks. This makes Kala easier to use, with wider access.

But, the benefits and opportunities don’t stop here. In the coming weeks, Kala’s Advisory team will release new updates and information about how Kala’s blockchain network will be built.

https://kalatoken.io/deeper-look-benefits-new-kala-blockchain/

Would you like to invest in cryptocurrencies or other sites ... but you don't have money? Would you like to be able to do it? You can start for free! With potential from 0.30 to 1 dollar. And you can get many =) I guided you all the way =)
Calibee

Activity: 132
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:07:48 AM

This project is a necessary tool today. If everything goes well, he has great perspectives for growth and development! Good luck to all participants!!!! Let's support this project!
rachelshineofstar

Activity: 91

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:59:56 PM

It is a promising project in the future, I am really considering to join and i wish you the best, Good luck to developers !
daianapotter (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 08:22:00 PM

Roadmap to Building Kala’s Network

It’s no secret that the race to build the world’s best blockchain has begun! According to a report by Netscribes Inc., the global blockchain technology market size is expected to reach 13.98 billion USD by 2022, with a compound annual growth rate of 42.8%. With a Kala community of over 6,500 people, Symatri is confidently designing and building a revolutionary Kala blockchain and network.

Kala’s Next Steps

Kala’s Advisory team is currently finalizing their ITO audit, and will soon take the first steps in building Kala’s blockchain network. Moving to its own blockchain not only increases Kala’s intrinsic value, it also adds stability and protection in the regulatory and legal arenas, and eliminates some roadblocks to being accepted on cryptocurrency exchanges. Symatri understands that these increased benefits and added value make Kala a more appealing cryptocurrency. They are therefore rewarding early Kala supporters by offering them first access to mining before the blockchain becomes available to the general public.

Building Phases

The Kala blockchain and network will first be built among Symatri’s partners and the Kala community through the sale of exclusive, preconfigured Kala mining rigs. These rigs will be offered via a tiered rollout that will end with the general public. All participants can then mine Kala privately until reaching a certain network hash power threshold.

Benefits Of This Innovative Blockchain Creation

First to Mine Gets Highest Reward

Kala will follow a controlled supply system, similar to Bitcoin. This means there will be a certain number of Kala created over the lifetime of the coin, which will be distributed over time by fixed amounts. 50% of Kala’s total amount, in billions, will be released within the first four years. The percentage will then be halved every four years. 

Years 1-4 = 50% of Kala lifetime amount

Years 5-8 = 25% of Kala lifetime amount

Years 9-12 = 12.5% of Kala lifetime amount

Years 13-16 = 6.25% of Kala lifetime amount

And so on.

The set amount of Kala being created every day will be distributed among the rigs that are actively mining Kala on that day. You can see that the greatest mining rewards will be received by those who mine in the first four years, especially by those who are among the first to mine Kala.

For example, if 10,000,000 Kala were available daily, and you owned one of the 100 rigs mining Kala, you would earn 100,000 Kala/day and 3,000,000 Kala every month.

This allows us to reward our early supporters, since they will have exclusive access to mining Kala at the beginning.

Increased Protection and Stability

By building Kala’s blockchain and network in this way, we are able to protect it in the first stages when it would be most vulnerable to hijacking from competitors. Then, when the Kala blockchain goes public, it will already be built on an existing strong, secure, and distributed network foundation. This further protects the interests of Kala owners, since the currency cannot easily be taken over by powerful entities.

Decentralization at its Finest

Kala believes in the power of decentralization and the opportunity that it offers for everyone who wishes to participate, rather than select groups. One of many things that is drawing industry leaders to blockchain is having access to networks that allow honest transactions. Because of Symatri’s partners and Kala users, we already have a head start on the the ability to grow a truly decentralized, distributed network. This can open doors for future opportunities.

Once Kala’s blockchain hits the required hash power threshold, Symatri will complete preparations to get on crypto exchanges, finish Kala integration within the Symatri ecosystem, and publish the blockchain code base. Once the blockchain is public, anyone can become a node or mine Kala.

We will be announcing more specifics on all of Kala’s next steps in the upcoming weeks, so watch for updates via email, our blog, and the Kala Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.

https://kalatoken.io/roadmap-building-kalas-network/

daianapotter (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 07:01:38 PM

Updates & Answers: A Message to the Kala Community

To Our Valued Kala Community,

Kala’s Advisory Board wishes to express our gratitude for the support, patience, and excitement each of you have shown through Kala’s ITO and our recent announcement of moving and creating Kala as a fork of Bitcoin. Every decision we make results from careful planning and consulting with some of the world’s leading crypto, legal, and business experts. With new regulations being added regularly, navigating through today’s crypto space requires flexibility.

We know that each of our users took a chance on Kala and we are dedicated to creating the most effective, stable, decentralized, and protected blockchain possible. This strategy has great benefits for you, our Kala community. Building a unique Kala blockchain and network through a private mining phase gives users an opportunity to mine and earn Kala before the blockchain becomes public, therefore reaping the largest rewards. It also increases Kala’s stability, protects it in the vulnerable early stages, and increases Kala’s appeal to exchanges. These all boost the value of the currency.

In the next few weeks, we will be sending out vital information. It is crucial that Kala users check and open all emails you receive from us. We will be sharing exclusive information with our community before public announcements.

These emails will provide information about:

Kala ITO Audit Completion
Issuing of Kala to User Accounts
Kala Mining Rig Pre-sale Details
Blockchain Updates
Milestones
We Want to Hear From You
Having transparent and open communication within our Kala community is very important to us. We realize you may have questions, and we invite you to send them to us to include in an upcoming Q&A where we will answer them. Reach out to info@kalatoken.io with your questions, using the subject line “Kala Q&A” and make sure to stay on top of all things Kala through email and regularly checking our blog, Facebook, and Twitter accounts.

Sincerely,
The Kala Team

3, may 2018

https://kalatoken.io/updates-answers-message-kala-community/

vrabac68

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:43:42 PM

Any new updates on exchanges ? And what about wallets are you planing on mobile wallet release? And one more question about mining KAla.Can we mine with our own mining rig?
daianapotter (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 09:04:41 PM

Any new updates on exchanges ? And what about wallets are you planing on mobile wallet release? And one more question about mining KAla.Can we mine with our own mining rig?

They will tell exchanges soon. About the wallet they will have they own, so I think that you will can use it in the mobile too. About the ring yes, you can buy them now and start mining Kala.

acolmenaresc

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:11:28 PM

Have they updated if there is going to be a bounty program for the project? Huh I am really interested in this project Smiley
daianapotter (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 09:46:37 PM

Have they updated if there is going to be a bounty program for the project? Huh I am really interested in this project Smiley

Hi! As I said in the first post, there was not going to be a bounty. And the ITO is close.

daianapotter (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 12:10:02 AM

Why Kala Rigs Save You Time & Money

When it comes to shopping, we’re all looking for the same thing–quality products for a great price! From coupons and promo codes to research and price matching, finding the best deal on the things we buy is important to most people.

As a valued Kala user, we are bringing you an exclusive 50% off pre-sale price on our Kala rigs. Most mining rigs require miners to purchase and assemble:

Motherboard Hardware
Graphic Processing Units (GPUs)
Processor/CPU
RAM
Power Supply
Power Switch
Power Risers
And, with the drastic increase in crypto mining, some of these parts are hard to come by. According to last year’s reporting, many popular and most effective mining hardware prices have doubled if not tripled in price, if you can find them on the shelves at all.

But Kala mining rigs ship pre-configured, and only take a few easy steps to set up. No research, ordering and waiting for parts, or assembling and configuring required. Simply plug, mine, and receive the your Kala rewards!

Incredible Earning Potential

Over 6 million Kala will be released daily to our early Kala miners during the first four years Kala’s network is being built. That 6 million Kala/day will be split between the miners on the network each day. The sooner you start mining, the greater the rewards!  For example, Group 1 miners will have access to mining Kala can enjoy an approximate monthly reward amount of 250,000 Kala coins. At today’s value of $.02, each of our Group 1 miners could earn approximately $5,000 in that first month alone!

How To Purchase Your Easy-To-Mine Kala Rig

Group 1 Price: $3,500.00 per rig (Currently NO LIMIT on # Rigs Purchased)

To purchase a Kala mining rig, send an email to kalarigs@symatri.com with the following information:

- Full name
- Email address
- Street address
- City, state, & zip code
- Country
- Number of rigs you wish to purchase
- Preferred payment method: wire transfer, BTC, LTC, BCH, or BTG.
- Nui ID (if you are a Nui Member)

Once we have received your email request, a Kala representative will reply via email with your specified payment instructions within 1-2 business days. If purchasing with cryptocurrency, please make sure to specify which currency.

After your payment has been verified, your Kala rig purchase is complete and you will receive a receipt, outline on how to host your rig, and a shipping schedule. Rig prices include all shipping costs for all U.S. and international purchases.

Our public sale is coming soon! Don’t miss out on this exclusive in

to being the first to mine and earn Kala!

daianapotter (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 12:53:22 AM

Kala’s Advisory team is excited to announce that beginning today, May 30, 2018, Mintage Mining will be supplying and shipping all Kala Rig purchases. Currently one of CORE’s featured offers, Mintage Mining has extensive experience in today’s crypto market. Thousands of their members receive crypto payouts weekly from hash rate and mining hardware rentals.

To simplify our purchasing process, all Kala rig orders will go through Mintage Mining, no longer requiring our previous manual process. As a Kala Rig purchaser, here are some of the FREE benefits you get by purchasing a Kala Rig through our Mintage supplier:

-- Simple Rig Performance Tracking Reports

-- User Friendly Purchasing Process

-- All Rig Updates Managed Through Mintage Mining

-- Free Access to Mintage Mining Products (up to purchasing 1,000 units)

luksbit

Activity: 1204
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:00:04 AM

So, could you to quote one of these tasks on the Kala platform? Are these tasks not sharing ads? So if fork bitcoin, what was the block on which the kala was developed?
daianapotter (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 01:06:40 AM

So, could you to quote one of these tasks on the Kala platform? Are these tasks not sharing ads? So if fork bitcoin, what was the block on which the kala was developed?

The task are in the CORE plataform, you make activities and you earn points or kala. Example: download app, surveys, see videos, etc.

Kala will have they own blockchain, so if bitcoin have another fork it will not affect kala. Their blockchain are independent

aswithin

Activity: 23
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:19:31 PM

Any word of any exhanges KALA will be on?   It wasn't on radar relay or etherdelta as ERC20, was it?
fulcare

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:24:16 PM

The task are in the CORE plataform, you make activities and you earn points or kala. Example: download app, surveys, see videos, etc.

Kala will have they own blockchain, so if bitcoin have another fork it will not affect kala. Their blockchain are independent

How comes you say this is going to be the most accessible cryptocurrency ever? What's the secret behind that?

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
daianapotter (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 02:39:16 PM

How comes you say this is going to be the most accessible cryptocurrency ever? What's the secret behind that?

Exactly what you quote. You will earn token for doing activities... download a app, see a video, make a survey... that are things that almost all people can do.

daianapotter (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 02:40:57 PM

Any word of any exhanges KALA will be on?   It wasn't on radar relay or etherdelta as ERC20, was it?

They have confirmed the kala and people who buy can see it confirmed. They will tell the exchange soon. And soon the NUI wallet to that will be send the kalas to it too.

Kala  will have their own rings and blockchain as was informed months ago.

daianapotter (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 02:57:34 PM

Kala’s team has been quite busy these past few months and all for a great cause. Take a look at some of our latest Kala milestone updates:

Audit Is Complete

Having sold millions of Kala through thousands of transactions, we are excited to inform you that each transaction has been verified and audited not only by our Kala advisory team, but also a third party entity. This process is a crucial step in an ICO because it ensures that each of our Kala purchasers received their purchased, earned, and promotional Kala.

You’ve Got Kala!

If you have logged into your Kala account this week, you might have noticed that all of your Kala purchases have been confirmed. They are now yours! Kala users will soon be able to send their purchased/earned Kala to your secure Kala Wallet. This unique platform is being constructed from scratch to ensure Kala’s success as it is integrated  within Symatri’s ecosystem. Make sure to stay tuned to further instruction and details about your Kala Wallet.

Launching Of Kala Network & Group 2 Opportunity

Our remaining Group 1 Kala Rigs are shipping out this week, and soon Group 1 will begin mining. Did you know that Group 2 miners will earn at least 56,000 Kala in their first month of mining– IF all 2,500 Group 2 rigs plug in and start mining on the first day. If they are not all sold or plugged in when you start in Group 2, you will earn even more Kala!

With over six million Kala will be released daily to our Kala Rig miners, now is the perfect time to secure your spot as an exclusive Group 2 miner.

fulcare

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:26:24 PM

Exactly what you quote. You will earn token for doing activities... download a app, see a video, make a survey... that are things that almost all people can do.

Was a bit confused about you using the superlative like most accessible. I am sure there are others who are similarly accessible.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████