Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:15:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥 [ANN]KALA, crypto with inherent value and own blokchain and ecosystem [Bounty  (Read 18418 times)
daianapotter (OP)

Activity: 418
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 08:42:58 AM

Have You Heard What Kala is Doing With Blockchain?

Did you know some of the world’s top companies like IBM, Walmart, UPS FedEx, Dell, Google and even Bank of America are diving into blockchain technology?

As an up and coming player in today’s blockchain movement, Kala isn’t just looking at how to be a successful cryptocurrency for the present, but also a comprehensive opportunity in the future.

How? By focusing on the underlying technology: blockchain.

Over the last 6 months, Kala’s advisory team has been taking the steps to create Kala’s own unique blockchain, finally launching the Kala blockchain in July 2018! This sets Kala apart from most ICO coins and provides immense benefits like:
Creating a more stable and strong foundation for the Kala coin
Providing more validity and sustainability for exchange opportunities
Increasing the level of distribution within Kala's blockchain network
Allowing users to more directly support and impact the success of the Kala ecosystem
Using a Proof of Work system that provides effective rewards and trusted transactions
Opening opportunities to partner with businesses to add more Kala applications

Would you like to invest in cryptocurrencies or other sites ... but you don't have money? Would you like to be able to do it? You can start for free! With potential from 0.30 to 1 dollar. And you can get many =) I guided you all the way =)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
daianapotter (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 05:28:42 PM

Did you know 80% of ICOs in 2017 were scams?*

Well, we've got good news. Kala isn't one of them!

In a market inundated with fraud, Kala continues to rise above the statistics, proving value in ways that other coins simply can’t match. As one of the few coins doing things RIGHT, Kala is setting the stage for how cryptocurrency and blockchain should be approached, with future sustainability in mind.

For starters, Kala already has:
Millions of coins sold
It's own blockchain - already built and running
A growing network of people mining Kala
Top legal counsel from Jones Day
A plan to fortify longevity and value

Want to learn more about what sets Kala apart? Head to the Kala blog to learn about the many milestones Kala has already checked off, and how they plan to boost value in the long run.

Would you like to invest in cryptocurrencies or other sites ... but you don't have money? Would you like to be able to do it? You can start for free! With potential from 0.30 to 1 dollar. And you can get many =) I guided you all the way =)
daianapotter (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 04:05:16 PM

Why Kala Rigs #3 - Kala Gives More to Early Adopters

Hi daiana,

Have you ever found yourself wondering “What if?” Bitcoin early miners took a chance and it paid off!

Bitcoin’s first miners:

Could earn 200 BTC in two days
August 2018 Value for 200 BTC = Over $1.2 million
Not bad for two days of mining work!

Those who get in early on disruptive technology/businesses often enjoy the largest rewards. Just think, if you were part of the start of Google, Amazon, Apple, Netflix, or Bitcoin, you’d be very happy today.

This Is Your Chance to Be First
It’s not often that you have the chance to be in on the ground floor of something, but right now you have the opportunity to be one of the first to mine Kala in our Group 2 of mining.

Get Your Calculators Ready!

Total # of Kala Released Daily (for the first 4 years) = Approx. 6 Million
Total # of Group 1 Miners = 750
Total # of Group 2 Miners = 2,500

Which means...Each day app. 6,000,000 Kala are released to at most 3,250 miners (at app. 4 TH/s each) until Group 2 sells out.

We’ll let you do the math! How many Kala could you possibly mine in a day?

(Hint: The answer is a good one!)

NOTE: This information is for example purposes only. Mining results are based on several factors, such as rig performance and total network hash power, and is not an equal distribution among miners.

marysay12

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:11:20 PM

beautiful design. I like the way it looks and I like that there is a news line. I think the project has a future.
Ilyli

Activity: 166

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:11:54 PM

this project is very useful for nurses around the world and I hope this project can go according to plan so that it can be realized.
daianapotter (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 06:31:37 PM

this project is very useful for nurses around the world and I hope this project can go according to plan so that it can be realized.

For now we can do activities and get point (later to be change for kalas). For now USA and Canada can change thats points for products. I suggest to keep the points and change it for kala.

daianapotter (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 06:15:50 PM

Need one more reason to purchase a Kala Rig?

We’ve got one for you.

Kala Rigs are competitively priced!

How Do We Know?

Manufacturers often determine the price of mining rigs based on the ROI probability, which for effective mining rigs is somewhere between 10-12 months.

To calculate the price of the Kala Rig, we need to consider:

Industry standards
The exclusive opportunity to mine Kala
The Kala price at the close of the ICO at $.02
With these variables taken into account, industry standards would value the Kala Rig at a price of $8,000. However, as a Nui Member, Symatri is offering Group 2 Kala rigs at a special price of $4,000 USD!

Not to mention, Kala rigs:

Come fully configured and provide direct access to the Kala network
Are the ONLY way to mine Kala until the blockchain is released to the public
At $4,000 off industry standard price, that's something we could all get on board with.

poolcryptopros

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 10:46:00 AM
Last edit: September 18, 2018, 11:02:31 AM by poolcryptopros

We’ve got one for you.

How Do We Know?

Manufacturers often determine the price of mining rigs based on the ROI probability, which for effective mining rigs is somewhere between 10-12 months.

Industry standards
With these variables taken into account, industry standards would value the Kala Rig at a price of $8,000. However, as a Nui Member, Symatri is offering Group 2 Kala rigs at a special price of $4,000 USD!

At $4,000 off industry standard price, that's something we could all get on board with.

So I cant use my own sha256 ASIC miner to mine Kala??

I don't understand why Kala's 4Th/s miners cost $4,000? Who are these miners made by? What is the power consumption?

On Bitmain you can get a S9i-14.5 TH/s with PSU for $500... so that is almost 4X more hashrate for 1/8th of the price with higher efficiency... How is that competitively priced?

Are you folks just taking obsolete bitmain miners and reselling them? Right now you can find Bitmain Antminer V9 Bitcoin Miner 4TH/s on eBay for under $100
poolcryptopros

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 10:58:13 AM

Why Kala Rigs Save You Time & Money

When it comes to shopping, we’re all looking for the same thing–quality products for a great price! From coupons and promo codes to research and price matching, finding the best deal on the things we buy is important to most people.

As a valued Kala user, we are bringing you an exclusive 50% off pre-sale price on our Kala rigs. Most mining rigs require miners to purchase and assemble:

Motherboard Hardware
Graphic Processing Units (GPUs)
Processor/CPU
RAM
Power Supply
Power Switch
Power Risers
And, with the drastic increase in crypto mining, some of these parts are hard to come by. According to last year’s reporting, many popular and most effective mining hardware prices have doubled if not tripled in price, if you can find them on the shelves at all.

But Kala mining rigs ship pre-configured, and only take a few easy steps to set up. No research, ordering and waiting for parts, or assembling and configuring required. Simply plug, mine, and receive the your Kala rewards!

Who are you all trying to convince? Actually ALL ASIC miners require NO Assembly. You are describing a GPU miner which hasn't been mined on the sha256 algorithm for years.

cryptzilla

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:01:47 AM

where is the functionality of the reach market?
daianapotter (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 07:02:27 PM

We’ve got one for you.

How Do We Know?

Industry standards

I don't understand why Kala's 4Th/s miners cost $4,000? Who are these miners made by? What is the power consumption?

On Bitmain you can get a S9i-14.5 TH/s with PSU for $500... so that is almost 4X more hashrate for 1/8th of the price with higher efficiency... How is that competitively priced?

Are you folks just taking obsolete bitmain miners and reselling them? Right now you can find Bitmain Antminer V9 Bitcoin Miner 4TH/s on eBay for under $100

first for your first two post in the forum be writing here in the post of kala =)

No, you cant mine kala with other miner. Only for the ones that they sell. Or you can register nui, make activities and get them for free

daianapotter (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 07:04:05 PM

where is the functionality of the reach market?

For now only people of USA and Canada can change their point for products. Jeremy said us that maybe in the last days of september we will can use our point to change them for kala and use them in REACH. This is only the begining =)

poolcryptopros

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:06:21 AM

We’ve got one for you.

How Do We Know?

Industry standards

first for your first two post in the forum be writing here in the post of kala =)

No, you cant mine kala with other miner. Only for the ones that they sell. Or you can register nui, make activities and get them for free

Any comments about the other questions or why kala is ripping folks off with $4,000 ASIC miners that are obsolete?
daianapotter (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 05:33:41 PM

We’ve got one for you.

How Do We Know?

Industry standards

Any comments about the other questions or why kala is ripping folks off with $4,000 ASIC miners that are obsolete?

Kala was first a ERC etherum token, but now they have they our blockchain. And they want that the time of miner go slow. Because the BIG minners will be people doing activities and getting kalas for thats. Not like bitcoin that the only way to miner them if using minners.

If you dont understand that the principal way to get kala will be doing activities... little I can do. Kala is thinkng t make activiestes and get rewards for that.

Kala is created to using it, not to speculate.

poolcryptopros

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 10:33:54 PM

We’ve got one for you.

How Do We Know?

Industry standards

Kala was first a ERC etherum token, but now they have they our blockchain. And they want that the time of miner go slow. Because the BIG minners will be people doing activities and getting kalas for thats. Not like bitcoin that the only way to miner them if using minners.

If you dont understand that the principal way to get kala will be doing activities... little I can do. Kala is thinkng t make activiestes and get rewards for that.

Kala is created to using it, not to speculate.

You didn't actually answer any of my questions, and your response makes no sense. If Kala's intention was to "miner go slow" then they would not have used the same algorithm as bitcoin...

The reason Kala chose the SHA256 algo was so they could acquire obsolete miners for nearly nothing and RIP OFF its customers by selling them for a 5,000% markup

Here is a SHA256 4TH/s miner for less then $100 -> https://ebay.us/1T9jw5
daianapotter (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 05:39:13 PM

You didn't actually answer any of my questions, and your response makes no sense. If Kala's intention was to "miner go slow" then they would not have used the same algorithm as bitcoin...

The reason Kala chose the SHA256 algo was so they could acquire obsolete miners for nearly nothing and RIP OFF its customers by selling them for a 5,000% markup

Dont buy the minner. It is simple.

The intention of kala is doing activities and get reward for it. Minner it with a SHA256 is secondary. Dont buy the minner. It is no problem.

A lot of people (like me) are doing the activities and will get our kalas (the main way to mine kala). Simple.

poolcryptopros

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 11:12:08 AM

The intention of kala is doing activities and get reward for it. Minner it with a SHA256 is secondary. Dont buy the minner. It is no problem.

A lot of people (like me) are doing the activities and will get our kalas (the main way to mine kala). Simple.

It is simple, KALA mining is a rip off... Texas also seems to agree.

Your right I wont buy the miner but your project including yourself is still promoting why its such a great deal to buy these miners.

daianapotter (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 04:28:13 PM

It is simple, KALA mining is a rip off... Texas also seems to agree.

Your right I wont buy the miner but your project including yourself is still promoting why its such a great deal to buy these miners.

Thanks to confirm something that seem weird to me seen you register and only write in this post.

It is not my project. I am a independent distributor (if you read the post of course). People who buy the minners will have a lost of kalas. If i had money i would buy it. I dont have, I make activities (the MAIN way to mine kala. And the first way to get them. You would have know this if you read the post).

I am only postting here the email that kala send.

Oh and one think. The kala theme was with mintage mining and was solved =) They work with Jones Day, no problem. It was not kala, as you said.

But, you can always try to mine kala if you want if yout super SHA256 of 100 if you can.

6,000,000 kala are miner every day with the ring. Almost 7,000 people buy it. So

6,000,000 / 7000 = 857,142 kalas. In ITO kala was sell of 0.02 each one... so yes, it is a big deal.

If I had money I would have run and buy it. I dont have it, I make activities and get points, later will become to kala.

And of course, try to mine kala with you super minners and tell me if you can =)

poolcryptopros

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 09:23:01 PM

https://i.imgur.com/HctO0Yu.png
daianapotter (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2018, 03:30:55 PM

good ^^ now tell me if you can mine kala with it ^_^

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: