Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:30:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: VirosaGITS suspicious activity, lies and abuse  (Read 743 times)
P00P135

Activity: 1123
Merit: 136

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:24:56 PM

Y I K E S  Shocked

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
VirosaGITS
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1068

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:09:14 PM

Geez, how dare i offer to make a trade without escrow.

Scam accusation is this way;
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=83.0

▄▄█████▄▄
                    ▐████████████▄
                   ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▌
             █▄  ▄█▀           ▀▀█
              ▀▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   █▄   ▄

▄▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄ ▄▀▀▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄
         ████▒▒███    ████▒▒████▌
    ▀█▄ ▀
███████▄ ███▒▒███      ██▒▒█████       ▀█▄
 ███████ ▀█▒▒████     ▄█▒▒█████▀         ▀█ ▄  ▄▄
  ██████  ▌▀▀█████▄▄▄███████▀▀            ███▄███▌
 █████████  █████▀▀█▀▀██████▌             ██████▀
 ▀█████████ ███▄  ███   ▐███▌ ▄██       ▄█████▀
     ▀▀    ▀▀███████████████▄▄████▄▄▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀
               ▀▀▀███▀▀▀      ██████▄
                               ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀█████████▀▀█████████
███████ ▄▀▀         ▀▀▄ ███████
██████                   ██████
█████▌     ▄▄     ▄▄     ▐█████
█████     ████   ████     █████
█████      ▀▀     ▀▀      █████
█████▄   ▀▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▀   ▄█████
████████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄████████
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
ziku65 (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:58:24 PM

You offered (self escrow) dude not "not escrow" wake up.
Also called the list of the escrow members like Sebastian,monbux old dated and scammers.
This is not scam accusation, this is already reported to be moved to reputation section for discussion and finally your green status to be removed.
People with that kind of intentions should be without green trust.
VirosaGITS
Legendary

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:19:56 AM

Self Escrow mean no escrow, you go first. Not sure why you're confused about this. Didn't i then offer to use IRL escrow? What kind of intentions you think i've had.

You derailed your own thread to start a flame war. Well done. I saw you made a new one, self moderated, smart. Let's go over this;

-You refuse to sell at YOUR, price, for now. You want to wait more offer. Why? You want to see if any newbies will pay you upfront?
-You refuse to go to a datacenter to get your hash asap
-You refuse to go with an IRL Escrow, what, 137 000$ isint high enough to warrant something notarized? I'm sorry for being so unreasonable!
-You start some sort of witch hunt
-You make a new thread, self moderated

You're acting like many scammers i've met. Step by step.

You want people to red trust me, because why exactly? I didn't trust you, nor did not wish to use any forum escrow? Why did you not go for IRL escrow then?

Maybe you're the one that should get red trust, not that it would matter, you'll just make another new account, you're obviously not new, who's alt are you?

So let's have the forum decide, i mean, that's why you're doing this right? For the shit show?

You're all welcome to ask people i've *actually* traded with, ask them how it went. You're all welcome to go to #ethosdistro @freenode and ask what the Hundreds of customers think of Virosa and his private dealings without escrow, at his advantage.

Or not. Let's wait and see what mods/the mob will do/decide.

▄▄█████▄▄
                    ▐████████████▄
                   ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▌
             █▄  ▄█▀           ▀▀█

▄▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀
         ████▒▒███    ████▒▒████▌
    ▀█▄ ▀
               ▀▀▀███▀▀▀      ██████▄
                               ▀▀▀▀▀

█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
ziku65 (OP)

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:45:54 AM

-I told you already 4times that I'm collecting offers you coming here lying on thread how I don't take offers
-I clearly says escrow on my thread, you coming on my skype saying how Ognasty is scammer, and the thread of the official escrow is old dated and they cannot be trusted with 5digits.
-You were rude, fishy and everything after the first sign were refused from my side as I said.
- After your fishy obvious scamming attitude, even if you offered me double than my price it was going to be rejected and just used against you so claiming your bullshits about not selling at MY price is more than laughable.
-You start the with hunt, go thanks god Ognasty is more MAN than you for accepting your excuse for ruing his reputation and calling him with bad name, because your trust which you using to force newbies going first was going to be red.
- Ofc I will make new thread self moderated to prevent liars and abusers like you to trash talk and lie on it (posted proofs for my words)

I act like many scammers you met? Actually you are the scammer and I prove it.
Its just this time you are failed at scamming, gods know how many newbies you catch which cannot report or show to the community they were fucked.
Yes I want people to red trust you based on your attitude, your acts and the way you treat and rush newbies in thru going to risk deals trusting random like you over this forum. You are no one claiming to have 2 pages of rep, saying how trusted you are and how escrows cannot be trusted with that amounts but you can.
I'm doing the "show" for "shit" ? Actually I'm doing it for my security and all the newbies security around.
The screenshots are there, people are not dumb.
People like you have no place in the crypto community but in the gipsy markets playing dices and cheating tourists.
No one, but no one LEGIT person will call proven trusted verified escrow a scammer.
No one, but no one will REFUSE usage of secure trade for both party, not seeking the security only for his self, with risk of scam.
You are bad trader, you are bad scammer, you were caught, you should be lower than the grass.
Like you said: "Lets have the forum decide".

*We earn reputation slowly with our decisions/acts and can lose it for seconds when our intentions going obvious bad.
VirosaGITS
Legendary

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:04:48 AM

Kaaayyy, you're nuts. The defense rest.

▄▄█████▄▄
                    ▐████████████▄
                   ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▌
             █▄  ▄█▀           ▀▀█

▄▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀
         ████▒▒███    ████▒▒████▌
    ▀█▄ ▀
               ▀▀▀███▀▀▀      ██████▄
                               ▀▀▀▀▀

█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
mikez_nj

Activity: 38
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:13:16 AM

Just going to throw this out there, since I was surprised to see the title. I didn't read the entire flame war, but I have done a deal with VirosaGITS recently, so I feel I should speak up.

He was trustworthy, helpful, and the deal went through without a hitch.

I sold him a miner, and given his trust profile and the price that I was selling at, I took him up on his "self-escrow" offer. I know that's not *actually* escrow, but I figured that I didn't have that much to lose. He had reputation to lose. He also was very easy to talk to, and we spoke quite a bit before he actually got the miner. I felt completely at ease, and the transaction was smooth and painless.

This forum is rife with scammers. VIrosaGITS is not one of them.
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 06:45:19 AM

Irrelevant. Anyone offering self-escrow[1] should have their trust rating nullified at least. In case that the two DT members do not remove theirs, I'll have to apply a negative.

[1] This forum has suffered enough from *benevolent* Quickseller-like self-escrow offers.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
VirosaGITS
Legendary

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:53:20 AM

Irrelevant. Anyone offering self-escrow[1] should have their trust rating nullified at least. In case that the two DT members do not remove theirs, I'll have to apply a negative.

[1] This forum has suffered enough from *benevolent* Quickseller-like self-escrow offers.

Let me see if i can get this right;

If i ask someone to first send me hardware, where i will first verify said hardware to be in good condition, and only then will pay them; It warrant people removing their reported activity of me not having scammed them? Or me getting red trust?

You're basically saying : "Hey guys, this Virosa guy has performed repeated trade where the mutual agreed upon deal, is where all risks be upon the second party's shoulder, the results of these trades is Virosa respected the agreement, however let's still all remove our trust/neg him, just cuz."

Even though after OP's refusal i asked to use Escrow, and go at his asking price? How could that possibly equate me being untrustworthy.

The whole trust system is about building a profile of people's activity, how they operate and what the result of the interaction was. It's not a power stick for you to enforce whatever rule you see fit. It's a tool for people to read, to decide if they wish to proceed with suggested agreement or to pass.

I've operated like so over a dozen time without a hitch, some say yes, so say no. When they say yes, it allow me to pay them whatever we agreed to at the actual FIAT Value, with no risk of ending up with 25% less, as such today is an example, where BTC is down 25% in the last week.

What matters is 2 party coming to an agreement, whomever may or may not be taking the risk, and both party respecting said agreement. That's a genuine transaction.

So you not only want me, to act the way you want, but you also want to bring in Blazed and Co into this. You're literally acting as the epitome of drama queen. Nobody was scammed here, nobody would of gotten scammed and nobody will be, by me at least.

Sidehack trust you and likes you, but i don't see what he sees. So sure, go and ask Blazed, stir more shit up, i do not wish to be presumptuous, however i believe he knows who i am, what i do, what i contribute to Crypto outside this forum, with bigger stake than this, maybe you'll take his word over mine, maybe you won't and you will stick to your guns and leave me a red trust even though i've never scammed, or will never scam, for as i wish to honor and respect people i look up to and associate with, people like Wolf0, OhGodAGirl, eliovp, kotarius, sling and companies or projects like ethOS.

This is you (and op) having a personal problem with me, nothing more nor less.
I could be offering people to escrow for them, and it's up to them to decide if they wish to be the first to take the risk. Nobody started with trust, it was built. Whether its OgNasty or SebastianJu or phil, it was unknown if they could be trusted, until someone took a risk and slowly they have built their rep.

Just going to throw this out there, since I was surprised to see the title. I didn't read the entire flame war, but I have done a deal with VirosaGITS recently, so I feel I should speak up.

He was trustworthy, helpful, and the deal went through without a hitch.

I sold him a miner, and given his trust profile and the price that I was selling at, I took him up on his "self-escrow" offer. I know that's not *actually* escrow, but I figured that I didn't have that much to lose. He had reputation to lose. He also was very easy to talk to, and we spoke quite a bit before he actually got the miner. I felt completely at ease, and the transaction was smooth and painless.

Thanks i appreciate the word.

▄▄█████▄▄
                    ▐████████████▄
                   ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▌
             █▄  ▄█▀           ▀▀█

▄▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀
         ████▒▒███    ████▒▒████▌
    ▀█▄ ▀
               ▀▀▀███▀▀▀      ██████▄
                               ▀▀▀▀▀

█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
ziku65 (OP)

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:38:26 AM

" Whether its OgNasty or SebastianJu or phil, it was unknown if they could be trusted, until someone took a risk and slowly they have built their rep.
"
- None of those members proclaimed them self as the most trusted around and claim they don't need escrow because of that.
- None of those members rush any newbie in thru dangerous deal without protection
- None of those members acts against the rules or suspicious/sketchy
- All those members build their reputation step by step without beating his chest "who I'm"
- All those people who mention was and always providing secure way of trading for both sides not only for them self.

No one have war against you than yourself.
You made mistake, a big one.
Why? Because you think all newbies are retards and you can do whatever you want without being punished.
That's great a newbie comes to defend you but one bird does not bring spring....
As everyone you should take the consequences from your acts like a man.
Learn your lesson, offer secure and safe way of trading for both party's next time.
You are not above anyone here, you are just like everyone else here remember it.

You ask to self-escrow, end of story.
VirosaGITS
Legendary

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:07:44 PM

" Whether its OgNasty or SebastianJu or phil, it was unknown if they could be trusted, until someone took a risk and slowly they have built their rep.
"
- None of those members proclaimed them self as the most trusted around and claim they don't need escrow because of that.
- None of those members rush any newbie in thru dangerous deal without protection
- None of those members acts against the rules or suspicious/sketchy
- All those members build their reputation step by step without beating his chest "who I'm"
- All those people who mention was and always providing secure way of trading for both sides not only for them self.

No one have war against you than yourself.
You made mistake, a big one.
Why? Because you think all newbies are retards and you can do whatever you want without being punished.
That's great a newbie comes to defend you but one bird does not bring spring....
As everyone you should take the consequences from your acts like a man.
Learn your lesson, offer secure and safe way of trading for both party's next time.
You are not above anyone here, you are just like everyone else here remember it.

You ask to self-escrow, end of story.

We had a very brief encounter, in which you asked no justifications or explanation.

I did say some blunt things based on negative trust OgNasty received unjustfully.

But the fact remain it's there.

He is a victim of people like you and Lauda, that abuse the trust system to penalize legitimate forum members.

Pardon me for doubting the system you so religiously believe in. I had a talk with him and i believe him. But it is not for you to decide if i have to trust or use a forum escrow or not.
The Truth about me is simple; I wouldn't trust anyone on a forum/online to hold 137 000$ for me. Pardon me for my distrust?

I did ask to use Escrow, just not forum Escrow.

And if i can pay a seller after i've confirmed the goods are legitimate, welp, why not. Yes i believe i can be trusted with 10 000$. I believe someone could send me a millions dollar by accident and i would send it back.

Even though the Escrow while quite assuredly legit, the forum could get hacked, his wallet could get breached, the value of the coin could drop by 90% or raise by 1000%, no matter how small, there is a risk, why take it if you don't have to. If you don't like my offer, you just say no. I didn't harass or coerce you.

That's it. You have no other basis for my alleged illegitimacy.

You did not like me reporting you were wasting people's time and acting fishy by refusing to close even when your asking price was met. You act like your OP said "Not actually willing to sell for now, just taking offer." But it did not.
You were bored or insane and decided to fabricate me some sort of villain persona.

You're pissed i didn't want to play your dance and you decided to publish our private conversation, You decided to throw a hissy fit and here we are.

You come up with other fabrications like "All the newbies i've scammed and that were unable to speak up" You're a newbie(at least on this account) and you seem able to speak up just fine. How come nobody turns up saying i scammed them?

Because i've never scammed anyone, and never will.

I care about my identiy, just like OgNasty do. He has to waste time swatting accusations by people like you. Just like i have to now.
I now understand why he participate in so much forum drama based on a campaign against him.

Irrational people like you can still spread nonsense and fear.

▄▄█████▄▄
                    ▐████████████▄
                   ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▌
             █▄  ▄█▀           ▀▀█

▄▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀
         ████▒▒███    ████▒▒████▌
    ▀█▄ ▀
               ▀▀▀███▀▀▀      ██████▄
                               ▀▀▀▀▀

█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
ziku65 (OP)

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:38:43 PM

Bring this up and remember this scammer name !
Do not ever deal with this scammer at any costs.
Soon he will be tagged.
qctechno

Activity: 307
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:48:40 PM

I done business with VirosaGITS in the past and he was honest and professional.
Please stop the -no need drama- 

Danos

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 08:57:41 PM

Who give a fuck about the past consider the proofs are on the thread for the NOW.
Ah you greedy Virosa scammer Smiley you got hungry or someone cleaned you?

VirosaGITS
Legendary

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 12:58:26 PM

Who give a fuck about the past consider the proofs are on the thread for the NOW.

Thank you QcTechno.

I guess ziku is your alt, Danos, its the second time you promptly post here without having any involvement, ignoring all proof and just repeating OP's claim. Oh look, another account tied to You/ziku with reports of you being a scammer. What a surprise.

I think i may have to consider forwarding all reviews left on ziku's page to you also... it make sense that you would try your machinations on a newbie account to protect your sig spam eligible account.

I'm done arguing, but if me asking to use a notarized irl escrow, which would cost a lot less than 1370$USD, rather than forum escrow, make me a proven scammer, you're welcome to leave me a neg trust.

I just read your latest PM from ziku that just came in and yeah, at think at this point, even if i'm wrong, you supporting that kind of person is evidence enough to relate you two.

▄▄█████▄▄
                    ▐████████████▄
                   ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▌
             █▄  ▄█▀           ▀▀█

▄▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀
         ████▒▒███    ████▒▒████▌
    ▀█▄ ▀
               ▀▀▀███▀▀▀      ██████▄
                               ▀▀▀▀▀

█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Danos

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 01:26:06 AM

Thank you QcTechno.

I guess ziku is your alt, Danos, its the second time you promptly post here without having any involvement, ignoring all proof and just repeating OP's claim. Oh look, another account tied to You/ziku with reports of you being a scammer. What a surprise.

I think i may have to consider forwarding all reviews left on ziku's page to you also... it make sense that you would try your machinations on a newbie account to protect your sig spam eligible account.

I'm done arguing, but if me asking to use a notarized irl escrow, which would cost a lot less than 1370$USD, rather than forum escrow, make me a proven scammer, you're welcome to leave me a neg trust.

I just read your latest PM from ziku that just came in and yeah, at think at this point, even if i'm wrong, you supporting that kind of person is evidence enough to relate you two.

Im involved in catching scammer.
You are scammer.
Enough to say.
Go buy another account, this is gone.
P.S: I support everyone who expose scammers on this forums.
ziku is hero, you are scammer.
Period.

VirosaGITS
Legendary

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:37:17 PM

Thank you QcTechno.

Im involved in catching scammer.
You are scammer.
Enough to say.
Go buy another account, this is gone.
P.S: I support everyone who expose scammers on this forums.
ziku is hero, you are scammer.
Period.

You're involved how? By making new accounts and making these kind of messages?

▄▄█████▄▄
                    ▐████████████▄
                   ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▌
             █▄  ▄█▀           ▀▀█

▄▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀
         ████▒▒███    ████▒▒████▌
    ▀█▄ ▀