Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:32:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Top reasons that leads to fail in trading  (Read 3152 times)
Wipro

Activity: 924
Merit: 512

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:31:27 PM

One of the reasons that you may lead to failure in the future of trading is being emotional.. Smiley

Not only in trading but also in any kind of investment because as much as you would like to hold your investment, when you will check the status of the coins that you holding you got easliy panic after hearing or reading bad news about it and decided to sell whatever you have believing it can save you from big lost.

this is not very important to me, for some time ago I used to do sales in a state of emotion because it is related to the necessities of life, so there is no pause in my mind to hold some coins that I consider potential, maybe the passage of time can provide a solution to errors This fatal because many coins that look prospective.

I do not why you guys are trading coins all the time instead of holding. Hodl is the best way to make the money if you trading you are loosing the money for the few amount profit and finally all the fund you have will not be in your hand bro.
If you loosing the money on trading, maximum you may not fixed the selling when the right time and not buying the crypto currency when the price is low. If you done this both in the perfect time finally you can make more money.
GawirZZ

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:43:21 PM

Strong reason to fail in trading is impatient, in the crypto market you have to be patient as it rises lowering the price very quickly, do not hesitate to hold if you are unsure, the key to successful trading is patience
JimmieA

Activity: 396
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:28:12 PM

Top reasons that leads to fail in trading

Being emotional. It's hard to control your emotions especially once prices go down and you see all your money go down the drain. The panic seller's attempts to cut losses has only hurt them more in the process and makes them end up losing even more. Unfortunately, FOMO takes over and this is what kills the newbie traders. Using your emotions will probaly lead you to lose everything..

Drifting through the wind. chasing the ones that are already pumping, which is very risky. You bought when the price is still high then price dropped and you are holding a bag of expensive coin.

Don't put all your eggs in one basket. Diversity. Diversify your investments so if one falls, other investment may help you to recover.

For best in the trading field you need these 5 things to be added in your check list, as all these five things are pillars of success here in the trading.
1) Solid Trading Strategy
2) Trade Plan
3) Money Management Skills
4) Reasons for Entries and exits.
5) Journal, News

P.s
I have quote some people words from my last topic

From what I've witnessed, i seen that being overly sensitive to price fluctuations is one of the worst negative effects on your investments. maybe, you will be afraid to sell your coins hastily, and after that, the price increases again, sometime it will be higher the past time. surely, that thing makes you regret  what you did.

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

Chachacoin17

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:06:48 PM

Top reasons that leads to fail in trading

Being emotional. It's hard to control your emotions especially once prices go down and you see all your money go down the drain. The panic seller's attempts to cut losses has only hurt them more in the process and makes them end up losing even more. Unfortunately, FOMO takes over and this is what kills the newbie traders. Using your emotions will probaly lead you to lose everything..

Drifting through the wind. chasing the ones that are already pumping, which is very risky. You bought when the price is still high then price dropped and you are holding a bag of expensive coin.

Don't put all your eggs in one basket. Diversity. Diversify your investments so if one falls, other investment may help you to recover.

For best in the trading field you need these 5 things to be added in your check list, as all these five things are pillars of success here in the trading.
1) Solid Trading Strategy
2) Trade Plan
3) Money Management Skills
4) Reasons for Entries and exits.
5) Journal, News

P.s
I have quote some people words from my last topic

From what I've witnessed, i seen that being overly sensitive to price fluctuations is one of the worst negative effects on your investments. maybe, you will be afraid to sell your coins hastily, and after that, the price increases again, sometime it will be higher the past time. surely, that thing makes you regret  what you did.
Failures are somehow advantageous if one knows how to make it a platform for betterment and success. The most common reasons why trading fails would be using the wrong strategies and plans, lack of skills and knowledge in trading, putting all assets in one investment and having the fear to embrace the risks. It's always better to continue studying what trading is, its nature, market condition, what needs to be done in times of crisis, being emotionally stable, checking the market status and value, and knowing how to best play the game. In this way, it can decrease risk and give a stress-free mind. Don't panic, just trust and believe.
Kambal2000

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:55:39 PM

Some of us don't have really the patience in investing/trading, we don't want our money to idle in the market, what we want is to have a result in just short period of time, so for me we don't need to be in a hurry always in getting profit sometimes it takes time.
klasik1980

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:17:29 PM

Top reasons that leads to fail in trading :

Bad Management Skills

Failing to Understand the Market

Not Putting the Stop Loss

Trading on Leverage

Not Applying the Learnt Concept Rightly

Greed

Emotions

Trading on Tips

Lack of Knowledge
kimochidesh

Activity: 518
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:06:39 PM

1.   Trading without knowledge is the most common reason failing. Many people take trading as gambling.
2.   Having unrealistic goals.
3.   Selling your investments out of panic. Getting emotional will not help you.
4.   Not diversifying the investments.
5.   Investing more than what you cannot afford to lose.
p i e c e

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:21:51 AM

Not to fail when making trading business, you should always stay calm. Also, you should better deal with many alts than with 1 or 2 coins. patience is always needed.
DPrillio

Activity: 693

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:16:27 PM

Not to fail when making trading business, you should always stay calm. Also, you should better deal with many alts than with 1 or 2 coins. patience is always needed.
I think the top reasons that leads trading fail is because lack of knowledge about trading or engaging in trading with little knowledge, as the saying says that small knowledge is dangerous and lastly is when we don't have any risk management that have been plan prior trading.

Finestream

Activity: 3038
Merit: 604

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:20:26 PM

I think the top reasons that leads trading fail is because lack of knowledge about trading or engaging in trading with little knowledge, as the saying says that small knowledge is dangerous and lastly is when we don't have any risk management that have been plan prior trading.
Right.I believe many people here are only engaging into trading because they think it can help them to become rich quickly.But it only make them failed in the end.Trading is a very risky thing so you should study well the nature of trading and all the things that are relevant to it.Then let yourself experience it so you will experience losing or winning.From there,you will develop your own skills in trading that will be very essential in making you a successful trader at the end of the day.

ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:34:16 AM

Trading isn’t possible without patience. It is just like the relation of smell and flower or color and flower. A flower can’t be glorious if it doesn’t have smell and color. Likewise, a trader wouldn’t be successful until he hasn’t been equipped with better patience material. When making decisions, only such trait would be helping to you because you see the disturbed moments but you have to be patient.
devollito

Activity: 560
Merit: 217

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:49:38 PM

Top reasons people always fail in trading :
1. Over confidence : this reason for newbie in trading, they will feel over confidence when they got profit at first time and make them over confidence to take next position ( a lot of them will buy all in )
2. Lack of technokal knowledge : they think trading is like gambling and they usualy lack of technical knowledge they just buy in panic and sell in panic.
nik9990

Activity: 616

First Islamic Crypto Exchange

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:07:34 PM

one of the main reasons is the lack of education, just many people rushed to trade without certain knowledge, I think that they will be lucky and they will get a big profit, but it should be remembered that here it is still necessary to have knowledge and experience in trading

weeklyeth

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:04:43 PM

I think lack of technical analysis studies is a main reason. If we can predict the price changes well in advance, it should make it very easier to deal with the market.
BCSHonda

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:12:13 AM

In my opinion it is lack of patience, this factor decides success or failure in Crypto. If the market is falling and you worry, sell them off then increase again you will lose a pretty big profit margin.
dekcutbusu33

Activity: 166

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:34:21 AM

Very helpful for beginners. You also have one more to add to the list. Do not buy during FOMO and do not sell during FUD. Often we miss a great chance to hold a coin to get long-term results because it sells early or buys too late. You also need to check the coin chart. There may be thousands of reasons why people fail with their trade. One of the main reasons why they fail is the lack of knowledge and experience.
goku1525

Activity: 420
Merit: 50

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:38:18 AM

In my opinion it is lack of patience, this factor decides success or failure in Crypto. If the market is falling and you worry, sell them off then increase again you will lose a pretty big profit margin.
Courage is the one of the most important in trading without this personality we can't able to success and it has possibilities to failed in every transaction. Without experience it can lead us to fail because we don't know the processing method in such trading technology.In this case, we can take difficulties without learning from mistake.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 11:07:57 AM

Since I am doing a full-time job and part-time business it is not possible for me to give the time which is required for trading and hence I believe that trading is not my cup of tea. I have lost my entire capital in my initial days of trading just because I used to blindly rely on opinions received in the exchange chat box. In certain cases, emotional quotient is a highly required aspect as compared to that of intelligence quotient to deal with the situation. I have noticed this element in successful traders having less intelligence but high quotient of emotions.
homeidea11111

Activity: 20

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 11:19:52 AM

Greed is a common problem. If you give a person a mountain of gold, he'll want another one and on and on. He won't be satisfied and if he loses it, he will be in regret.
It is hard to know what price and rate of profit to sell at e.g at 1X, 2X, 10X etc. This varies for each person and depends on their goals in live and what they want to achieve. Without determining this for oneself, one can't have a strategy for when to buy and sell, so one ends up going more on gut instincts and emotions.
Many also fail because they use TA and assume that past performance/trends prove future performance/trends. Such people tend to see what they want in the historical data, when actually the comparison is more complicated because the causes of the historical trends/performance are different to what is happening now. This is also bad for the market because it becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy.
emmybd

Activity: 1218
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 11:23:06 AM

One of the major reason for failure in trading is impatient. Most of the traders are not patient when the price is down. The other main reason is day-trading. You have to be an expert in trading to be successful in day-trading. It is not for beginner.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: