Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:01:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Top reasons that leads to fail in trading  (Read 3152 times)
fastlan

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

https://twitter.com/_Crypto_Mike

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:27:20 AM

if anyone is looking for a way to keep up with bitcoin trading crazyness like myself try this app it keeps me up to speed with my trades...http://d22992qex7ok3kfx7x3cd4pnfq.hop.clickbank.net/ great for busy people like myself.
AdamRay

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:30:13 PM

The reasons for investors to fail in the transaction can be mentioned as:
- Do not research coin investment but only participate because there are referrals.
- Unstable psychology leads to sell too soon when the market goes up or not when the market goes down causing losses.
- No clear target for each transaction so it is not possible to profit and cut losses.
Being an investor in this market should be calm and alert to make the right decision.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:35:37 PM

Of course, emotionally influential, impatient and greedy, when the price of starting a dump you fear the of many loss while price pump, you want more high price. Human nature. Until.bpth give regrets.
Hmmm… not really, but I support the first and third reasons that will lead to failure in trading. Fear is one of the biggest enemies you will have in trading, so if you really want to experience success, you need to focus on what you’re doing and take away every fear in you. Good traders who always wins the game are not into being scared of whatever it is that happens.

Next, it’s always good to invest in various places, in case things turn out bad with the other, you can always have backup. The second reason given by the op is like a win-win.
Baoo

Activity: 854
Merit: 115

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:51:19 PM

Well, every fail or loss in the field has a reason which leads to it. As well, in the field trading there are many problems which cause of financial losses, especially for the beginners and the most important of those reasons are:

Firstly, the rashness choices in different situations, and particularly when there is a big drop in the market.

Secondly, going to risky choices like, buy a huge quantity of currency, which are not successful and has a low value, so it's very important to learn the market before choose which currency to buy.
paxmao
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1587

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:57:13 PM

Don't put all your eggs in one basket. Diversity. Diversify your investments so if one falls, other investment may help you to recover.

I love this formula / proverb, all traders are sometimes greedy. so they forget the risk of trading without leaving capital to keep prices deeper.
Trading does look cruel to anyone who does not have a strategy

thank you for sharing, this post is very useful.

There is a famous quote, I believe the original author is not certain, but here´s and study that attributes the merit to Andrew Carnegie in the 19th century:

"The concerns which fail are those which have scattered their capital, which means that they have scattered their brains also. They have investments in this, or that, or the other, here, there and everywhere. “Don’t put all your eggs in one basket” is all wrong. I tell you “put all your eggs in one basket, and then watch that basket.” Look round you and take notice; men who do that do not often fail. It is easy to watch and carry the one basket."

That is, make sure that you don´t get into so many things that you can´t really follow them.

BobBct

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:26:53 PM

The number one reason for me is lack of experience because every trader must know what it feels to win and lose a trade. and another thing is loss trades make your very emotional and that can affect how you trade.
Kigwa143

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:32:39 PM

Well the top reasons that leads to fail in trading is your fear.You are afraid that your coin might drop down and lose alot of money that if the reason why you sell early to avoid big loss but if you just have alot of experience in trading I say that you can avoid to fail because you will hold it strongly and wait for its value to rise up rapidly before you will sell it in order for you to earn big.Patience in trading is very important.
JC btc

Activity: 770
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:42:19 PM

Well the top reasons that leads to fail in trading is your fear.You are afraid that your coin might drop down and lose alot of money that if the reason why you sell early to avoid big loss but if you just have alot of experience in trading I say that you can avoid to fail because you will hold it strongly and wait for its value to rise up rapidly before you will sell it in order for you to earn big.Patience in trading is very important.
Well, the biggest mistake that we are having is not trusting ourselves or with the lack of knowledge with the coin that we are trading or with the process.
Don't worry, just analyze what are the things that we think make us failed and realize what other steps we are going to make to overcome and to avoid loss the next time we try.
Wonder_woman

Activity: 674
Merit: 101

I am hired and not own by any Team!

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:46:36 PM

Top reasons that leads to fail in trading for me are:

1. Lack of knowledge on trading: If you don`t have enough knowledge on when to buy and when to sell, also if you don`t know what are the basis for a good coin to buy, these can lead you to fail on trading.

2. Emotional: People who are easily getting moved or always panicking when the price of their token gets down and sell their token suddenly may lead them to regret in the end and may lead them to fail in trading.
Nasty23

Activity: 736
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:56:38 PM

Well, the biggest mistake that we are having is not trusting ourselves or with the lack of knowledge with the coin that we are trading or with the process.
Don't worry, just analyze what are the things that we think make us failed and realize what other steps we are going to make to overcome and to avoid loss the next time we try.
That's why it is important to have a research in the coin and study it so that we don't regret on what we buy and hold it because we know that this coin will give us a big profit in the future.

cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:30:05 PM

1. Lack of knowledge on trading: If you don`t have enough knowledge on when to buy and when to sell, also if you don`t know what are the basis for a good coin to buy, these can lead you to fail on trading.

2. Emotional: People who are easily getting moved or always panicking when the price of their token gets down and sell their token suddenly may lead them to regret in the end and may lead them to fail in trading.
Entering this market everyone is panicked when prices fall and immediately sell at very low prices. I think this happens every day in Cryptoucurrency but if you know calm and patience then you will become a good trader because this market is easy to make money for those who can overcome the emotions
NavI_027

Activity: 1232
Merit: 186

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:56:04 PM

In my opinion, the greatest factor among all is the acquired knowledge. This is very important not only to trading but to all aspects of life. Committing mistakes in the field of trading will cost you money first and foremost, it will also lead you to frustration which might disencourage you to continue in this field or even in crypto world that's why knowledge is very important because this will serve as your guard against it. I already saw lots of trader wannabes that became losers in the end because they skip studying first and just set "Buy low, Sell high" principle as their only basis (that was right but not enough I think because trading is much complicated than that).
nicster551

Activity: 896
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:36:46 PM

Don't put all your eggs in one basket. Diversity. Diversify your investments so if one falls, other investment may help you to recover.

I love this formula / proverb, all traders are sometimes greedy. so they forget the risk of trading without leaving capital to keep prices deeper.
Trading does look cruel to anyone who does not have a strategy.
thank you for sharing, this post is very useful.

i super aggree for this formula and make sure you have 30 to 40% btc in holding so you could buy support in more dips incoming of your porfolio its super profitable in the long run just have patient and youll be happy later on.
burner2014

Activity: 952
Merit: 515

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:41:43 PM

In my opinion, the greatest factor among all is the acquired knowledge. This is very important not only to trading but to all aspects of life. Committing mistakes in the field of trading will cost you money first and foremost, it will also lead you to frustration which might disencourage you to continue in this field or even in crypto world that's why knowledge is very important because this will serve as your guard against it. I already saw lots of trader wannabes that became losers in the end because they skip studying first and just set "Buy low, Sell high" principle as their only basis (that was right but not enough I think because trading is much complicated than that).
Well, those who are not giving enough time for this bitcoin and just after the profit that they will earn are really the one putting bitcoin up to this point, but still we are thankful as of today since bitcoin still the number one cryptocurrency, so I never doubt about it, and encouraging more people to invest as it is so worth to have it.
alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:10:30 PM

I think emotion is the reason to decide all because if you do not keep the emotions then you can hardly survive in this market because most if you want to become rich you have to be calm when buying and  waiting for sale. If you do this you can become a good trader

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
hynext

Activity: 350
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:42:27 PM

This is great, don't put all your eggs in one basket so that you can recover if you lose in one investment. Sometimes many newbie's are believing hear say on telegram or social media so they fail in trading. Make your own strategy on trading.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:51:39 AM

This is great, don't put all your eggs in one basket so that you can recover if you lose in one investment. Sometimes many newbie's are believing hear say on telegram or social media so they fail in trading. Make your own strategy on trading.

Telegram groups are not advisable if you're a newbie trader since a lot of these are pump and dump groups where you really won't learn anything. Its still best to do your own research and accumulate experiences by yourself. There's no shortcut in being an effective trader and failing is always a part of it

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
stellgod

Activity: 659
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:46:34 AM

The number one reason for me is lack of experience because every trader must know what it feels to win and lose a trade. and another thing is loss trades make your very emotional and that can affect how you trade.
Emotions will take you to the pledge of an ocean that will either drown you or save you. But maximum times we see people drowning because they when they come to know the low price of bitcoins, they sell at spot. Reason is their mind don’t control emotions and they think if they don’t sell right now they will never get this profit which they are losing in other case. Hence emotions simply eat them.
gamalzour

Activity: 566
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:46:56 AM

Entering this market everyone is panicked when prices fall and immediately sell at very low prices. I think this happens every day in Cryptoucurrency but if you know calm and patience then you will become a good trader because this market is easy to make money for those who can overcome the emotions
This might be one of reason but the main thing is people start trading without learning about it and most of newbies are over confident that they can also score big like other but trading is not that much easy so everything need learning and trading is one of them and caparison with old investor they are still learning and they talk big they are thanking bitcoin on every single penny of profit so these are reason avoid them.
Asoss.io (OP)

Activity: 87
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 05:36:55 AM

Thanks everyone for the reply. I have earned more experience by reading these comments
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: