Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 03:21:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Top reasons that leads to fail in trading  (Read 3152 times)
Palodar

Activity: 376
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:10:11 PM

Some newby traders can get lost in their emotions during a losing trade, which leads to a spiral of poor decisions. It's important to remember that crypto is not always means to get rich quickly.

Some newbies are panic when seeing the red portfolio and made the very fatal decision. That is the most common mistake made by most people especially newbie.
A lot of reason, and for me the greatest reason is ourselves because I knew we already know and planned our strategy in case but in reality we are afraid to take risk especially when we are just new in trading, but it is okay for as long as we will take it as a lesson in our trading life.
One must know to be persistent and consistent in making decisions, planning will help us to have chances of earning in crypto, deciding in panic mode will lead lose eventually.

▬▬[  AssetStream.co  ] ▬▬ [ The Global Decentralized Peer To Peer Microfinance Platform] ▬
▌ Replacing Intermediaries With Blockchain Technology▐
▬▬  PUBLIC PRE SALE  - MAY 27th | Twitter | Telegram | Reddit | Medium | ANN Thread | Facebook ▬▬
Faxmate

Activity: 1071
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:54:20 PM

Top reasons that leads to fail in trading

Being emotional. It's hard to control your emotions especially once prices go down and you see all your money go down the drain. The panic seller's attempts to cut losses has only hurt them more in the process and makes them end up losing even more. Unfortunately, FOMO takes over and this is what kills the newbie traders. Using your emotions will probaly lead you to lose everything..

Drifting through the wind. chasing the ones that are already pumping, which is very risky. You bought when the price is still high then price dropped and you are holding a bag of expensive coin.

Don't put all your eggs in one basket. Diversity. Diversify your investments so if one falls, other investment may help you to recover.

For best in the trading field you need these 5 things to be added in your check list, as all these five things are pillars of success here in the trading.
1) Solid Trading Strategy
2) Trade Plan
3) Money Management Skills
4) Reasons for Entries and exits.
5) Journal, News

P.s
I have quote some people words from my last topic

I think you need to add being greedy as another top reason for failure in trading. This kind feeling is so dangerous that it can lead to massive loss in portfolio.

While on the other hand the thing you need to add to become a successful trader is knowledge in risk management. Risk Management in trading is the art of identifying the Stop-loss (S/L) and take-profit (T/P) points.
True that some people become so greedy when they see that bitcoin is increasing in price even is the price was risen for small amount so they trade with small price, as most of people use to say that trading is risk so I think if before starting they will know about important features of bitcoin so they will not lose anything but they will get profit, the other thing most of foolish people waits for bitcoin to be expensive sot that then they buy and trade when they see price is getting down,, so it is not a good thing for a good trader.
jporter80

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:15:28 PM

emotion truly fails a trader,with emotion comes fear after loss,which will result to steady loss and fear to come back and learn from mistakes.
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:20:11 PM

The main reason, is that everybody joins trading only for a fast profit, and they lead to lose all their money because they were trying to make a "fixed return" of their budget. This happened to me before.
The problem of trying to get fast profits is very widespread, I understand that we want to obtain profits but at the same time we cannot force the market to give us profits and this is especially true when it comes to a fixed return, as a trader you can only get what the market gives to you if you try to over trade to make more money in a particular period of time the most likely outcome will not be that you get profits but that you get losses instead.
Emitdama

Activity: 1895
Merit: 328

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:24:33 AM

Some newby traders can get lost in their emotions during a losing trade, which leads to a spiral of poor decisions. It's important to remember that crypto is not always means to get rich quickly.

Some newbies are panic when seeing the red portfolio and made the very fatal decision. That is the most common mistake made by most people especially newbie.
If we concentrate on novice traders then all of them will experience this thing. At most, only a few won’t show such behaviour. The reason is lack of experience and lack of knowledge. Due to this, they fail to control their fear and emotions during the dip. Anyone with the deep understanding of digital market knows the right action to do in declines.  He will also be aware of its function and make the most profit by buying at low rates.
CryptoLoverz

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:49:23 PM

I agree with the reasons you are saying. it can also be a handle for traders who just started trading. and in my opinion there are still many reasons why people fail with their trade. One major reason why they fail is the lack of knowledge and experience and they are lazy to learn. when a person has sufficient knowledge and experience then that person can cope with any situation and can manage any trade to be profitable. Failure in trading is common to traders. the most important is how we can make that failure as the spirit to gain success and make failure as an experience to learn so as not to fail again in the future.
GoodLuck2

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:00:41 PM

Being unrealistic is the top reason why trader fail in trading.There are traders that when making their goal like setting the target profit,too huge and impossible to achieve because of unrealistic expectation.

This is indeed a point but in my opinion most probably investing in wrong projects and not making wise decisions in quality time leads to a big failure. If a person wants to be successful he should be keen about his investment and search for promising projects rather than taking risks in fake projects and facing failure. Trading is a skill which requires focus and patience and interest. If any of them fails the trading fails itself.
jayhawk1

Activity: 352
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:37:31 AM

Being unrealistic is the top reason why trader fail in trading.There are traders that when making their goal like setting the target profit,too huge and impossible to achieve because of unrealistic expectation.

This is indeed a point but in my opinion most probably investing in wrong projects and not making wise decisions in quality time leads to a big failure. If a person wants to be successful he should be keen about his investment and search for promising projects rather than taking risks in fake projects and facing failure. Trading is a skill which requires focus and patience and interest. If any of them fails the trading fails itself.
The most common reason of failure when it comes to that of the day trading are none other than that of having lesser amount of knowledge regarding the things which are related to that of the trading, loss of control over the emotions at tough times, wrong choice of the coin for the sake of trading and above all, copying others by doing the things which they are doing without even using your own mind.
bitblasta

Activity: 26
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 06:43:55 AM

for me, emotions may have been the only thing that has put me down in trading. I have still not overcome it. Doesn't always get me but when things go south. I do get caught.
evichi

Activity: 1204
Merit: 7

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:49:04 AM

Patience is key ingredient in cryptocurrency trading. Secondly, not putting all your eggs in one basket is another aspect. The fund is such that you can leave it and wait to appreciate (if your strategy is buy and hold). Trading skills is essential so that you know when to enter/leave the market. An overview of news on the cryptocurrency is important as well. Caution is the watchword when reading cryptocurrency news.

▬▬▬▬[ CHAIN JOES || THE FUTURE OF WEB3 GAMING  ]▬▬▬▬▬
CHAINJOES.COM
zelda131292

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:51:52 AM

Trading is difficult, and more if you are just a newbie and you do not know much how to trade, because you are  going to lose a lot of money because of that, actually. The greed is the biggest mistake

In bitcoin we trust!
sharanheyo

Activity: 12

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:01:09 AM

Here is a crisp answer:
1. No exit strategy in place.
2. Buying because of FOMO
3. Investing without understanding
4. Putting all eggs in one basket
5. Investing more than what you can afford to lose.
6. Falling for rumors (no research being done)

The next time you decide to invest, make sure you are informed. You can try CoinSwitch, which is one of the largest cryptocurrency exchange aggregator and compare prices of 300+ coin in real time and exchange at best rates from leading exchanges all in one place.
no0dlepunk

Activity: 490
Merit: 258

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:08:40 PM

Being emotional alone is already the core. If you were too afraid to lose that fat money then chances are - you would sell immediately during a dip, without thinking about why you have bought that coin in the first place.
justsimpleram

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:39:29 PM

Well said sir Im very relate to those three things. And because of that many of my trades fails and loss. Thanks to your advice I will apply it to my self to improve my trading in the future. As a newbie I will face failure but life goes on and take it all as a experience.
TheDarkRide

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:12:24 PM

Have the feeling of afraid to lose more when sawing the down trend and got panic are the most common mistake that we made. Through experience we may able to control it.
Wajan

Activity: 117

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:51:02 PM

the main reason that fails in trading is our lack of patience in trading and also we are less precise in choosing a good coin, if we can analyze the coins well we will surely profit.
aishyoo17

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:24:59 PM

Trading is difficult, and more if you are just a newbie and you do not know much how to trade, because you are  going to lose a lot of money because of that, actually. The greed is the biggest mistake

Losing maybe part of trading but being a newbie is not a valid reason to lose, you lose because you do not know what you are doing, you did not research well in short you did not made your homework on what to do when you are still starting. We can always minimize our loses if we only know what we are doing.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE

─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|[.
JOIN US NOW!
]|
cergikom

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:08:14 PM

Some of us don't have really the patience in investing/trading, we don't want our money to idle in the market, what we want is to have a result in just short period of time, so for me we don't need to be in a hurry always in getting profit sometimes it takes time.
Qunetick

Activity: 226

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:47:17 PM

Losing maybe part of trading but being a newbie is not a valid reason to lose, you lose because you do not know what you are doing, you did not research well in short you did not made your homework on what to do when you are still starting. We can always minimize our loses if we only know what we are doing.

A new trader can be effective in trading as long as he is packed with the necessary knowledge and wise enough to not be affected by outbursts of emotion. Being a newbie does not excuse one from being too ignorant in trading effectively although experience is an important advantage. Information is already available in many resources and coupled with common sense, one is way to go in good trading.

Shanmatthew

Activity: 243

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:08:09 AM

I think the top reason why traders are failed in trading is greedy,inpatients, lack of knowledge and no have yet experience in trading.I know that trading is basically buy low and sell high.but not just to think.it needs to view the project of you're coin that you trade that's why many traders have loss.its just because they don't know the project of coin if good future or not.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: