Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:15:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Get more profit from bounty campaign  (Read 809 times)
Ariess

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:38:57 AM

share your bounty campaign strategy to obtain more profit in your wallet

I don't understand what you are saying. maybe you mean to get a reward. there is no strategy for bounty. it all depends on your rank and your quality. do the job properly and fulfill the responsibilities of each rule. this is the most important

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
unplug

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:42:59 AM

Before applying/joining bounty campaign you must research it first, search the team, the project how ut works etc. Because in joining bounty campaign you effort is needed that's why you must choose the real ones that will pay you.
arakate93

Activity: 140
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:50:23 AM

I have no special strategy, rank Jr. member, I just join that part of social media such as facebook, and only one who joined a signature campaign,

And I am holding some project for now, hopefully it can succeed

💿💿💿💿💿💿💿 [ YOcoin ] A MODERN LANGUAGE FOR CREATING THE SMART CONTRACTS AND APPS 💿💿💿💿💿💿💿
https://www.yocoin.org/
helin9108

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 10:08:34 AM

How to get more profit depends on which projects you joined. As we know most and big earning can be done with signature campaign and I think if you join good project that have huge bounty pool and more chance of success, you will make huge money and other side for social media bounty , you have to join as many bounty as possible. Still I think if you join any bounty after full research like its developer team, white paper, road map and specially the bounty manager, you definitely make good profit from bounties.

Lerikaweb

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:22:39 AM

When you study bounty campaign rules,  you should pay attention on how many per cent of the whole bounty cup is going to be paid for a type of bounty you are going to apply for. Take those with the biggest percentage.  Also you should look up how many people are there on the spreadsheet. Then do easy calculations and you'll see whether is is a worthy campaign.

DRK Defi| The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain In Decentralized Finance
────── The Epicenter of the DeFi Ecosystem ──────
WebsiteDraken ExchangeDrakenXTelegramTwitterFacebook
martin1221

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:31:38 AM

Hi mate, bounty is very profitable, yes. You just choose the right one. I participated in facebook and twitter campaign so that i gain more coin. As much as i can, i will join. Plus those signature campaign. It is a good way to earn in bounty
wel24

Activity: 275
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:44:36 AM

Exactly ,bounty will give a buck of money if you are  hardworking to do it .Have a dedication as its  your work and job online.BE patient to wait your payment as it will come.Think bounty as it will make your life easy when the money will come.Bounty is great especially no investments comes out just only hardwork for promoting but then again will be paid of when the project pay you.
posporo

Activity: 501
Merit: 10

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 12:11:31 PM

For me,  there is no strategy in working in bounties or strategies to obtain a lot of profit from it because you can earn a lot when you are hardworking and focusing on your campaign, just stick with it and have a potential when giving all you've got in helping for the bounties that you've joined. In that way,  it is much profitable than cheating in campaigns like double accounts in joining of one campaign. If you just focus on only one account you can avoid banning in bounties because there are bounty campaign that were banning the double accounts. Atleast in one account, you can earn rewards than many accounts that joined but banned for cheating.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
lelou

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:19:47 PM

Join the project's signature, twitter, facebook and telegram campaign and never miss a week so you can maximize your payment.
paulus51

Activity: 616
Merit: 321

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:22:49 PM

I choose a company to bounty the project, as if I want to invest in ICO. I look at the idea of the project, the team, the current status of ICO, the maximum and current level of investment
tamango

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:26:45 PM

My advice is to make a selection of bounties campaign and try to follow many ... the average probability of success increase if you are doing more campaign than just a few ones...
Rexxxem

Activity: 368
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:27:16 PM

It is necessary to participate in the company with large fees and a good idea of the project. You should see the experience of the team and bounty managers
Intersan

Activity: 641
Merit: 505

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:42:52 PM

I don't understand what you are saying. maybe you mean to get a reward. there is no strategy for bounty. it all depends on your rank and your quality. do the job properly and fulfill the responsibilities of each rule. this is the most important
Right, the most important thing in joining bounty campaigns is to comply with all the requirements. Each bounty campaigns is allotted with different amounts so you also have to check that as well as the number of participants. There are campaigns who already have many participants so you have to calculate if you what you might receive is worth joining the campaign. The stakes also depends on your rank so sometimes it will be much more wiser to get you rank to Jr. Member or higher before joining especially if you know the worth of your posts (just saying  Smiley ).

There is a new requirement to get the rank moving and I am referring to "Merit". Many forum members are annoyed by this system because it makes the ranking up harder and maybe longer but this is the solution of the moderators to the growing number of spammers and low quality posters. It maybe annoying but we have to comply with it.

sehoon

Activity: 840
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:02:55 PM

The only thing I did is actually do a research about who holds one of the best campaigns in this forum. And I made sure that that user will be reliable. As of now I only stuck with one bounty manager and as much as possible I just followed his rules in his campaign and profit will come soon.

shams

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:07:51 PM

I do not participate in bounty programs for the sake of profit. I only join those bounty programs which I like and I personally invest in those ICOs and I do article Review and make a video for that bounty programs and I do not join those bounty programs which I don't like. I always join those in which ICOs I am taking part and investing money.
dirgayeah

Activity: 868
Merit: 103

*Indonesian Professional Translator and BM*

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 06:48:15 AM

Signatures campaign is a most profitable, especially with a high bitcointalk ranks. After distribution tokens I usually keep and hodl tokens for best future profit. Also I observed, that a long bounty campaigns (avr. 3-4 months) gives much more income.

yeah I pretty agree if the signature campaign will be the most profitable for gaining much profit on bounty.
but overtime , the rules on this forum was changed. then it will become more difficult for leveling up our rank. (merit system)
so we must changed our quality posting and our mindset. because this is a new challenge.  Smiley

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
biskitop

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:28:17 AM

Many campaigns can be followed in a bounty campaign project. Suppose you follow all campaigns from existing bounty campaign, for example facebook campaign, translator, twitter campaign, signature campaign, and lately there is also a telegram campaign. If you are able to follow all the existing campaigns, you can earn a more profit.
Riskiagung2425

Activity: 340

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:38:42 AM

I myself prefer to follow facebook bounty although the prize is not too much, I also join the bounty signature just that I follow it on the project that I think is good, if you want to get a lot of money from bounty campaign follow siganture campaign and increase your bitcointalk rank
ICO Lancer

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 07:43:17 AM

I myself prefer to follow facebook bounty although the prize is not too much, I also join the bounty signature just that I follow it on the project that I think is good, if you want to get a lot of money from bounty campaign follow siganture campaign and increase your bitcointalk rank

Do you mind if I ask how much you've gained from signature campaigns as opposed to facebook bounties?
Kryptogenie

Activity: 110

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:01:51 PM

The bounty campaign is giving rewards based on the stakes,so less participants more reward.We need to join in the bounty campaign with low participants to get more rewards.
We can do more social media campaign as much as we want so join in all the facebook and twitter campaign.
But most of the bounties won't pay us in the end so we need to join in the bounies which are running by the well known forum managers.
This ia an interesting information. I also do believe that people often lool for the most famous bounties where there are already thousands of participants. Join a campaign by a trusted manager and reqd about the project.

BITEX >>> The First Locally-Embedded, Yet Global, Crypto-Bank <<< WHITEPAPER - ANN - JOIN WHITELIST NOW!
                TELEGRAM    FACEBOOK   TWITTER    YOUTUBE    LINE       PRE-ICO STARTS 23RD APRIL 12:00 GMT
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: