Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:44:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Get more profit from bounty campaign  (Read 809 times)
payno (OP)

Activity: 144
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:48:34 AM

share your bounty campaign strategy to obtain more profit in your wallet

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DesmondHayes

Activity: 182
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:08:35 AM

Always absorb new knowledge. With newly gain knowledge you could make relevant answers that are really helpful. Don't write any nonsense comments or post useless threads that are not connected in any way with the crypto. If you achieve this stats you will also grow up in rank and be eligible for higher stakes from the specific bounty you had joined. Be constructive and on the topic and slowly you will be eligible for the higher payment system.

One advice - Try to use this forum to learn something new and to lead valuable discussions and don't think only about the possible profit obtain!

CONTRACTNET     |     At the intersection of Blockchain, IOT & SMART CONTRACTS             
|     WHITEPAPER     |     TWITTER     |      TELEGRAM     
████████████████████████  [  JOIN ICO   ●   10th MARCH  ] ████████████████████████
spacequality

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:12:10 AM

All programs follow
GabrielKiara

Activity: 273
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:38:35 AM

Simple , Usually the biggest campaign reward are signatures and blogs/youtube (If you have good english and experince translations are good to). Just follow both on the campaign ,For twitter and facebook for me reward like too small because many people follow the campaign.
dewi91

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:03:55 AM

I usually join signature Campaign to get profit, although the reward is not too big but enough to support my daily needs. Many Campaign you can join in here,  You can follow it according to your ability. 1 account only for 1 signature Campaign, choose a campaign that give you big reward..
klub88

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:14:05 AM

first i just join in popular bounty like earth, caviar, bankex, farmatrust. best manager, you must be carefull when find manager with red trust. project idea, tam and experience thats must be great. thats my strategy in bounty
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:18:33 AM

The bounty campaign is giving rewards based on the stakes,so less participants more reward.We need to join in the bounty campaign with low participants to get more rewards.
We can do more social media campaign as much as we want so join in all the facebook and twitter campaign.
But most of the bounties won't pay us in the end so we need to join in the bounies which are running by the well known forum managers.
dlhezter

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:27:41 AM

strategy has not, but a huge effort has, if you are a hard working person, the profits that you can earn in bounty is really huge, join as much as you can and do participate on all bounty.program that you know that can generate profits in the future, dont limit your self into this activity because the true gain/earnings is in the bounty.
Nikobitkoint54097

Blockchain Identity Verification

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:32:17 AM

Simple , Usually the biggest campaign reward are signatures and blogs/youtube (If you have good english and experince translations are good to). Just follow both on the campaign ,For twitter and facebook for me reward like too small because many people follow the campaign.
When performing signatures of the bounty companies you can get a good profit! It's bad just that, on bitcointalk you can have only one profile, and accordingly you can simultaneously make signature only in one project!           

norashing

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 04:34:50 AM

i'm joined bounty campaign of fuzeX team. They sold 70% token, i think it will be successfully soon. if you interested about it, you can check some information below:

Telegram: https://t.me/FuzeX

STIKS1911

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:37:09 AM

I tried the Bounty Company Twitter and Facebook and the signature. If you have a high rank, you will get much more for the signature. But in the company by the signature you can participate only in one project, and on Facebook and Twitter right away in many. Therefore, you need to try and choose the best for yourself, although I would advise you to participate in all these bounty companies.

imteaz

Activity: 532
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 04:37:56 AM

Bounty was profitable last year, because there were less people mans you get bigger stakes/shares. But now a days, too many people join in a bounty, and you get very little stakes, sometimes it's not worth the hassle, and sometimes, you don't even get the bounty rewards if the manager is not good, it happened to me few times.

Nariza

Activity: 246

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:43:43 AM

For me, you can get more profit in bounty if you make some effort. I believe that if you are a hardworking person, It is possible that you can earn more. I suggest to apply on campaign as much as you can.
wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 04:47:18 AM

To get more profit from bounty campaign, before join it i make research about the project first and important for me to join in to bounty program from project that has big community already and that project has minimum viable product so the price of the token also has posibility increasing alot after listing in exchange and we can make alot of profit from it.

Gogochen

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:23:54 AM

I think your post is about choosing a good ICO investment.
Indeed, a good ICO project need to pay attention to the points you mentioned, but the code is open source that is important, we can see from open source code in this team's ability to achieve the ICO project.

lili song

Activity: 980
Merit: 509

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:25:07 AM

Bounty campaign still make profit for me until now. You must choose campaign and learn the policy they have. Great posting is also important, have good english and experince translations are good to. You must hardworking, active and you can earn some profit. Many bounty campaign you can choose with you skill.
whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:32:11 AM

We need to select the bounty campaign based on the quality of the project not based on the quantity of tokens.Because many tokens will lose its value from the ICO price so we have to. Be careful while selecting the campaigns.You can provide translation service,social media promotion to earn more rewards in bounties.
MV7

Activity: 322
Merit: 107

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:34:18 AM

Join a signature campaign that you think will be the best (good concept, lots of hype/followers, good team, good reviews, good payout).

Do content creation campaigns for ones that you also think will be good ICOs.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
madwica

Activity: 714
Merit: 531

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:40:32 AM

Joining in good ICO bounty campaign is much better, for me its better to join in signature campaign than bounty campaign but it is not just by posting you should post or comments in every topic with more constructive and helpful to other people. Just answer some of the question in OP with sense.
bundo

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:48:09 AM

Looking for Bounty Information,,
Firstly, all you have to do first is find out information about a running bounty project and usually this bounty info is in the bitcointalk.org forum. But you do not need to look for him https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0
See how the project is formed ,,
What background makes them make the project ,,
How the situation in the future (you can see the roadmap given in the thread / website),,
by concluding some of these things you can get maximum results to follow bounty.
Lyne01

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:52:08 AM

First, you have to pick or choose the good bounty campaign, in which, your preference and the product of your research that the bounty is actually legit. Second, participate and punctually report your work or do quality post to have stakes for the week. Third, join as much as social media bounty that you can handle (probably 4 is enough). Lastly, keep your self updated by joining their telegram group. There also, they have some airdrops in which you can participate.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
██████████████████  Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token ██████████████████
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 06:54:04 AM

Bounty was profitable last year, because there were less people mans you get bigger stakes/shares. But now a days, too many people join in a bounty, and you get very little stakes, sometimes it's not worth the hassle, and sometimes, you don't even get the bounty rewards if the manager is not good, it happened to me few times.

I noticed that the twitter, facebook and blogging/youtube bounties have been riddled with cheating so this doesn't help at all, but if the bounty manager is good, then many of the greedy cheaters are weeded out and the stakes are given to the honest people. I have noticed an influx of new people though and it is correct to say in the blogging bounties and youtube video bounties because it is more crowded, the rewards are less, so now you have to work harder to earn what you used to earn, BUT what are still pretty decent are the signature campaigns and some campaigns have limits to how many people they accept, which is great when it comes to signature campaigns as you might get a really decent reward. Also many ICOS collect millions now, which means even with over crowding, you can still sometimes earn decent rewards.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
Singwala

Activity: 462
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:59:23 AM

Join Signature Bounty, Airdrops, Youtube, Facebook Campaign, Twitter Campaign. Telegram campaign and Translantion. That's because I do and actually I earn tokens. But of course you need to be patient with that because every day you share and like from the various campaigns you join.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
JINBI

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
[
T H E   G O L D E N   I C O
────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────
]
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
Nana_Marini

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:03:21 AM

I think join in bounty which the stakes calculate in a week is good choice because we can see the development of bounty. This is my strategy when I joining in bounty project Smiley
kimimaki

Activity: 69

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:03:48 AM

following a bounty project is essentially the same as promoting a product. You have to know what you are promoting and what to promote. besides you will get a reward of course you should be able to make the project become more valuable after entering the market. Providing education to invest in the project makes the project more valuable. the rewards you get will also definitely get a lot of profit of course.
jeronimosuykens

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:07:40 AM

If you have time to participate and contribute to the forum and you are having a high ranking on this forum then joining the bounty campaign is great to increase your income. Take good ICO projects and complete the assigned tasks to receive bonuses from the project. This is a very good way of advertising ICO projects that I know of.
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:13:02 AM

Base on my experience there are some bounty programs that not really paying which is the dev is making some false story line at the time of evaluation...  Which is bounties that need to wait until the project become successful before you  receive the payment from it.  So i suggest to must pick or choose a trusted campaign manager before you join in any bounty campaign in order not to waste your efforts .
grchina

Activity: 476
Merit: 278

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:25:27 AM

My strategy is to participate in bounty campaigns for projects that i would invest in ico stage that i belive will be succesful in the long term,so this way i invest only my time instead money.This way i earn even more as that project keeps getting bigger since i dont ussualy cash out from my bounty reward
Haunebu

Activity: 3052
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:29:05 AM

I noticed that the twitter, facebook and blogging/youtube bounties have been riddled with cheating so this doesn't help at all, but if the bounty manager is good, then many of the greedy cheaters are weeded out and the stakes are given to the honest people. I have noticed an influx of new people though and it is correct to say in the blogging bounties and youtube video bounties because it is more crowded, the rewards are less, so now you have to work harder to earn what you used to earn, BUT what are still pretty decent are the signature campaigns and some campaigns have limits to how many people they accept, which is great when it comes to signature campaigns as you might get a really decent reward. Also many ICOS collect millions now, which means even with over crowding, you can still sometimes earn decent rewards.
You spoke my mind. I have observed that the social media bounties(youtube, telegram, twitter etc) are filled with scammers trying to scam the campaign through multiple accounts, bots etc which is why most of these campaigns end up not paying anything, but this does affect the legit users who put a good amount of effort trying to complete these bounties. Signature campaigns are also riddled with cheaters, but the legit users outnumber the cheaters by a big margin which is why these campaigns are usually successful and end up paying majority of the time which is why I feel that signature bounties(which pay in bitcoin or altcoins or both) is always the best bounty around.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
apolonio

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:30:44 AM

Just join on bounty campaigns that on your oqn opinion will make you gain some profits.There are aome which are likely to be a scam.You can also do some blogs or articles.But bounty campaigns are more rewarding and is much easier to do rather than to do an article.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Sevarchik

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:31:38 AM

for getting more profit from bounty campaign you must part in many campaigns: social and signature and telegram for example.
For getting more profit your account must be high ranked and social pages have a lot of subcribers.
Also you can calculate your profit on limited participant bounty campaigns.

NeuroticFish
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 6372

Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:35:27 AM

Make some research before joining to a campaign and make sure it's for a legit and promising project.
This way you will have two benefits: less chance to get tagged by somebody (although it happens way too rarely) for promoting scam and the bounty/reward you get will increase over time.
And yes, in this case you'll have to hold for a while before taking the profit.

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
giveen

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:36:15 AM

Well i don't participate it too many bounties because most of them are useless but when i do the first thing i do is check the amount of tokens sold and amount of bounty being given , most managers don't know shit and give out really high amounts only yahoo seems like a manager who gives fair bounty.
But back to the question if it is half of the total tokens sold forst thing is sell it right away because even if you don't other assholes will dump, after the dumping stop rebuy if you feel the project is worth otherwise cashout. I might sound like a asshole who crashes the price but unfortunately that is what happens always when bounties are given away.
mrcastelo

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:37:43 AM

Yes it really helps to gain more profit when you join bounty campaign because you don't have to shelve out money to get tokens. But based on my experiences its better to join campaigns from known bounty managers so you would surely get paid for your work done.
Bl4nk

Activity: 167

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:40:13 AM

I think if you are a mathematician, you can calculate the profit going forward. Whether the project is interesting or otherwise. But that does not apply to me, I judge and follow the bounty project if the project is already softcap in the specified. Although my income is not high if only join in a few weeks, but I prefer this way because it will avoid the failed project. And for the project I used to follow is a lonely project but the project has got the softcap that they have lost.
Nfp

Activity: 168
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:40:43 AM

If you're only participating to a bounty campaigns, then no need a strategy. You just need to make an effort to find and joining to any bounty and social media campaigns that will you think are reliable and good paying campaigns.
nl247

Merit: 145

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:41:39 AM

Just be diligent and smart in what you are doing and you will get there. I decided to use the word smart because, sometimes you do not need to overload your wallet with shitcoins all in the name of trying to get from bounties, just the few ones with prospect that you can lay your hands on will be good enough to make you in the long run. You should always see yourself as an investor in the project, since you are investing time and resources anyway, check the team, consider the viability of the project and picture being a shareholder, that is how I see it anyway when you are holding such coins.
leslie4u

Activity: 868

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:27:17 AM

This is a tricky one. Why I say tricky is because this not only needs through study of what you are getting into but there are few core things that you need to take into consideration as well. for example, what is being asked in return of free coins that given, how big is their project and who all are behind this project, read whitepaper and check what's their mission and so on.

Forum manager plays a very important role as well. Check the ratings and other details before getting into the project.

Must say that there are many scammers out there and one definitely needs to make sure we are with the legit ones and not wasting time on scam projects.
anti-scam

Merit: 251

COINECT

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:32:49 AM

You join bounty and all your programs follow. Blogs, signatures, videos and social media. after 2 months you will get payment.
Payments from bounty use for trading capital, I am sure you will get a big profit.

▄▄▓▓▄▄   ▄▓▓▓▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀    ▀▓▓▓▀   ▀▓▓▓▄
         ▄▓▓▀▀        ▐▓         ▀▓▓▓
         ▓▓   ░▓▓▒    ▐▓     ▓▓░   ▐▓
         ▓▓    ░▀▓▓   ▐▓   ░▓▀▀    ▐▓
      ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░  ▓▓   ▐▓   ░▓   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▓▓▀     ▀▀   ▓▓   ▐▓   ░▓▄   ▀▀    ▀▓▓░
    ▓▓        ▓▓▓░    ▐▓     ▀▓▓▄        ▓░
    ▓▓▄▄▄    ▐▓░   ▄▓▄▓▓▒▄▓▄   ▓▓░   ▄▄▄▄▓░
    ▓▓▀▀▀    ▐▓░   ▀▀▀▓▓▒▀▀    ▓▓░   ▀▀▀▒▓░
    ▓▓        ▀▓▓▓▄   ▐▓    ▄▓▓▓▀       ░▓░
    ▀▓▓▄▄  ▄▓▄   ▓▓   ▐▓   ▐▓▒   ▓▄   ▄▓▓▓░
        ▀▓▓▓▀▀   ▓▓   ▐▓   ▐▓░   ▀▀▓▓▓▀░
         ▓▓    ▄▓▓▓   ▐▓    ▓▓▄░   ▐▓░░
         ▀▓▄   ▀▓     ▐▓     ▀▀   ▄▓▓░
           ▀▓▓▓▄      ▓▓░      ▄▓▓▀░
               ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▀░▓▓▓▄▓▓▓░
COINECT
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
AI-based decentralized
arbitrage trading system
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄
                        ▄▄█████▀▀███
                    ▄▄████▀▀     ███
              ▄▄▄████▀▀    ▄▄   ▐██
          ▄▄█████▀       ▄█▀    ██▌
     ▄▄████▀▀▀       ▄███▀      ██▌
    ████▀        ▄▄████▀       ▐██
     ██████▄▄  ▄█████▀         ██▌
          ▀████████           ▐██
            ▀████▌            ███
             ▀███  ▄██▄▄     ▐██▀
              ███▄███▀███▄   ███
              ▀███▀▀   ▀▀███▄██▌
                          ▀▀█▀▀

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
█              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
█                      █
█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
█                      █
█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
█                      █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Ostonian

Activity: 912

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:58:09 AM

A larger percentage of the total amount allocated to the bounty campaign is allocated mainly to the campaign of signatures. For a campaign of signatures, the higher the rank on the forum, the more you will receive. Since you can wear the signature of one campaign, you can still participate in several social campaigns. Here everything depends on your accounts in social networks. The more they are popular, the more you will get.
vhiancs

--=oOo=--

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:59:42 AM

If you want to join in bounty campaign you will not need a strategy because the strategy does not totally require on the campaign, but you need more knowledge and effort to do the job. and you also need to check or acknowledge who is the manager of the bounty campaign and you should read their rules. Many campaign managers are spreading in the forum, the others are new and others have been managing of campaign for years. You must choose the reliable manager to obtain more profit.
Thyaga

Merit: 250

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:06:43 AM

To get more benefit from a bounty campaign:
- You must join a successful pre-sale project that already reach their hardcap or softcap.
- Looking for projects that have the lowest bounty campaign participants yet reach hardcap.
pat4cryptoreal

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:10:10 AM

Getting more profit in bounty campaign also need more hard work. When you choose any campaign make sure you go through the whitepaper and website to know their concept, Always go for campaign with operational companies not just an idea. Check the percentage allocated to the section of the campaign you want to participate.
alt-fire

Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 09:10:52 AM

I participate in 40 bounty companies, I sell half of the coins when they make x2. I leave the second half for a long time
01BTC

Activity: 462
Merit: 18

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:20:08 AM

besides the bounties rewards i think , as other mentioned here, it is very important to have a look at the potential of the project and if they delivery quality.

having said that, i guess we need to balance the - momentum - earnings with the potential of the company.

in rest , besides the signatures, u may have in consideration the social media and also if you are good at design or animation you can do that as well and still get rewarded!

Raven91

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:20:55 AM

I usually join different bounty campaigns. Usually from 25-35 then after that i sell 3/4 of the coins that i earn when it reaches its maximum value then i hold the 1/4 of my coins in my wallet. But before joining those, i make a thorough research about that campaign to know if its reliable and trustworthy.
Nilupulie

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:22:06 AM

It is more important to join good projects to get more rewards. Signature campaigns is the best bounty campaign method when comparing to facebook and twitter bounties. Normally they give 40% or 60% rewards for signature campaigns and other social media campaigns gets only 10% or 15%. I use to do signature campaigns to get more profits and give my priority for this campaign. These days there is a bounty campaign called "ArcBlock" and i do this as my signature bounty. I got more rewards from this bounty programme as well as received bonus also for my good posts. So when we do bounties we should wisely choose the campaigns and then only we can get more profits.
kram31

Activity: 791
Merit: 139

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:22:10 AM

1. Investigate the ICO and project before you join.
2. Visit their website.
3. there are 2 bounty pool, THE FIX, and percentage. better if FIX NUMBER!
4. Join the campaign if you see it is worth to try.
5. Complete your task and follow rules.
6. never miss a single week to get your stakes complete.
7. never sell "dump" your bounty token easily. make the best profit out of it.
emmybd

Activity: 1218
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 09:22:38 AM

Well, If your rank is higher than you can participate in bitcoin signature campaign. In my opinion, bitcoin signature campaign is better than altcoin signature campaign, as bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrency. You can earn a good amount of bitcoin. You can also join a few twitter, facebook, and Reddit bounty campaign if you have more followers and friends than you can get more stakes.

Rose119

Activity: 502

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:32:24 AM

I participate in 40 bounty companies, I sell half of the coins when they make x2. I leave the second half for a long time
Well that's  nice idea. I made a lot of mistakes because everytime my coin dump I always sell it but after a month the price was so big and I get regret about that, so I like your doing because you stay 50% of you coin to your wallet.
rexter

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:50:31 AM

Signature Campaign,Twitter Campaign focus on this two bounty campaign and it will give you great reward in the future,choosing also a good ICO can give you the price you are achieving choosing a right project will give you what you deserve.
wpalczynski
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:59:58 AM

Choosing the right ICO is very important, look at the soft and hard cap, the percentage that goes into bounties and then the percentage that goes into the bounties which you can do. Then you can get an idea of the potential amount of money you'd get, depending on how many people are suscribed to this bounty.
Translations are the most lucrative in my experience.

ugr_erkn92

Activity: 630

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:02:52 AM

Usually, finding a good project and participating in a signature campaign is my way of making money. A successful project gives me tokens at the end of the campaign, i don't sell the coin immediately.  I sell the coin when the price rises in a few months.
Prodigan786

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:42:41 AM

Bounty required lots of effort to choose right project i have participated in few bounty some became profitable some were really frustrating after participating signature campaign for months finally they pay less or some don't pay. Choose good manager who is having better bounty campaign experience . Also try to see the trust rate of particular bounty manager 
goncalvopietro

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:47:40 AM

I join to blog, signature and Telegram campaigns. I pay attention to quality content.
Following the rules is the most important thing.
altcoinhunter01

Activity: 840
Merit: 40

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 11:10:45 AM

Bounty is the best way to earn the big profit but this is your decision to choose and evaluate the best bounty which one is giving huge rewards for your work. And if you join any bounty and does not do any job work for them then you can understand that profit will come out or not.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
magpie_lover

Merit: 8

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 11:20:53 AM
Last edit: January 30, 2018, 11:54:24 AM by magpie_lover

I like to participate in bounty campaigns of projects that look solid by my evaluation. I look at White Paper & do proper analysis of the project, team , roadmap, business viability, compliance etc. I mostly do content related bounty campaigns since I'm not good enough to do programming/smart contract audit related stuff yet. So its important for me to choose projects that tick most of the boxes.
Kulafu

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:30:35 AM

Choosing which ICO you will join is one thing. Choose which has a better platform. Not all altcoin made it to the market. Signature campaign has a better stake. Youtube and blog need an extra skills.
Bottom line in order for you to profit is the choice of altcoin and the rest will follow.

DATAREUM.NET  |  A DECENTRALIZED MARKETPLACE FOR DATA
━━━━━⚫     Pre-ICO starts at APR 28, 2018     ⚫━━━━━
Jackblack90909

Activity: 552

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:34:56 AM

My strategy is very simple. I don't participate in many campaigns in the same time because I haven't much free time online, but I study carefully the project before participating, and I join only the promising ones.
Also I join the campaigns that don't ask me a hard work weekly, to guarantee that I complete the tasks and get my rewards.
DanWalker

Activity: 1932
Merit: 544

We are all the pieces of what we remember.

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:47:23 AM

I keep all my tokens at least to x10. After that I can reinvest 50%. This applies not only to the bounty campaigns, but to the direct investments to ICOs too.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
aiza2007

Activity: 108

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:57:46 AM

For me you look for a better campaign and to join it if its a good idea.all of these are probably the best campaigns we'vebeen pushing.
kerpangan64

Activity: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:58:41 AM

I rely heavily on my ether wallet to store all altcoin that I get from bounty campaign, in addition to the cost of delivery I think is very affordable.
SaoAccel

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:31:26 PM

My strategy is to join all campaigns in that bounty (Signature, Facebook, Twitter and Telegram). I always fulfill all the said requirements in the bounty and go with the rules for sure payments. After the payments for the bounty campaign I will hold it for about 6-7 months. If you sell it right away after the sale the token much likely your tokens will not be that valuable in the market.
mahimonliner

Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 12:35:37 PM

Always absorb new knowledge. With newly gain knowledge you could make relevant answers that are really helpful. Don't write any nonsense comments or post useless threads that are not connected in any way with the crypto. If you achieve this stats you will also grow up in rank and be eligible for higher stakes from the specific bounty you had joined. Be constructive and on the topic and slowly you will be eligible for the higher payment system.

One advice - Try to use this forum to learn something new and to lead valuable discussions and don't think only about the possible profit obtain!
good advice, i also used to produce value to the forum and other peoples,
i only joined the good projects and follow only the good bounty managers.
from the processing  there is a lot more things to learn and earn.
good luck mate.

AiwaDima

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:41:07 PM

In the bosom program you need to carefully read the rules and diligently execute them, and then you will receive maximum rates that later turn into a good earnings.
aizen10

Activity: 546

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:50:38 PM

there is no strategy, if you want to get more profits from some bounty campaign, do join/participate to all bounty program that has a good to be true ann and roadmap and not just only one, all activity if possible to join, grab it, im sure after the ICO date end, your earning from these is unexpected. Grin
rachelia13

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:53:28 PM

I usually join signature Campaign to get profit, although the reward is not too big but enough to support my daily needs. Many Campaign you can join in here,  You can follow it according to your ability. 1 account only for 1 signature Campaign, choose a campaign that give you big reward..
I also join the signature campaign to get profit, for several times i joined the profit are big enough to add my savings and some can be set aside for my trading capital. I also participated in a social media campaign, the results are not great but enough to fill my daily needs. There are also people who choose to create multiple accounts in order to maximize the results, but i prefer to focus with one account only because the results obtained were also quite large
rallyko

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:53:58 PM

I participate in all companies where 15-20% of the pool of bounty is allocated to the twitter campaign and facebook campaign.
 I write articles, shoot video reviews. And, of course, I participate in signature campaign.

ilnick

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:57:37 PM

First,       is this the right project?
Secondly, how much is bounty 'pot' from total rise in $ equivalent?
Thirdly,    what % in each campaigns of bounty in signature, TW, FB, article.
Fourth,    choosing the best option by the criterion of time/profit.
Fifth,      do not sell after listing on the exchange, wait for pump.
CopMom

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:06:42 PM

I am currently involved in the CREDITS bounty campaign, which is projected to be the most profitable Q1 2018 due to the elite team involved in the project. CREDITS was created to allow for the construction and management of financial services at a rate of up to 1 million transactions and a transaction time of 3 seconds, with high-speed and low transaction costs. This is the most potential project and promises to bring significant profit in 2018.

✦ ───    OATH  ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium   ────── ▌▐ 
layoutph

Activity: 1386
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 01:17:12 PM

When joining a bounty, I ALWAYS, check the icorating, icobench, and other ico review sites for possible high potential ICOs. Then I will perform a search in Bitcointalk.org if the promising ICO I found from the review site has a bounty page?

Then I'll review the bounty rules and join if I am qualified.

pokokeke

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:21:38 PM

not too much just about $ 1500 that I save on my ether wallet and that's all the result of a bounty that I'm working on and then I gather it all together!
Dany44

Activity: 290

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:53:15 PM

not bad, what time did it take?

★★★★★★★★  The Fastest Crypto News. ★★★★★★★★
u.today
Join Telegram Channel
yojodojo21

Merit: 171

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:05:03 PM

Well if your Really want to earn from bounty campaigns then you should choose wisely read through about their white paper and about the platform on how will it function, basically, waiting only from bounty campaigns is time consuming but what is good is you can work for it or some of it are for free. Good bounty campaigns with sure profit is managed by great managers
Bitcoincole

Activity: 504

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:16:51 PM

Well if your Really want to earn from bounty campaigns then you should choose wisely read through about their white paper and about the platform on how will it function, basically, waiting only from bounty campaigns is time consuming but what is good is you can work for it or some of it are for free. Good bounty campaigns with sure profit is managed by great managers

Absolutely, aside from successful bounty compaign managers. It should be the product you want to choose in promoting the ideally product to the customer, it could really usefull to the public. Then it bounce back to the bounty campaign were it can get a huge profit afterwards by joining translation, signature campign and social media.
sarojan9980

Activity: 118

My Identity Coin

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:26:02 PM

i have earn profits by signature, Facebook and twitter bounty campaign's. you have more knowledge about translation of languages then join and do the translation bounty campaign you can get more profit in this including signature campaign.

drawoh14

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:42:45 PM

Just join signature campaign and social media campaigns and do all your task in a week then you are good to go. Another tip is find a campaign that has few participants this will make you more profitable

█        ★★★★★ TrustedCars Flex ★★★★★       
     │ ★★★★★ Changing Car Ownership Forever ★★★★★ │     
█  Website Token Sale up to 25% Bonus ANN Thread Telegram │ 
satria33

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:18:11 PM

I myself do not have a strategy to follow the bounty campaign, Simple just follow the rules about the bounty.
andrey111

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:23:32 PM

Develop your social networks, try to learn how to choose good campaigns, if you see a perspective, then wear a signature. In general, the bounty should just be loved and the profit will not make you wait long.
Jarx

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:30:23 PM

My strategy is to read the rules carefully and then follow them. What other advice are you expecting? Cheating your bounty manager?
ferrybitcoin.1996

Activity: 294
Merit: 119

For Bounty Hunters, Don't Cheat or You DIE!!

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 04:41:04 PM

Strategy? My strategy join Campaign that have many hype on it. Don't be greed to join many Campaign. You will annoy people in Social Media, also make this forum as your Farm Field (Talk About Signature Campaign). If you dont want get any problem for your fault, just follow the rules and Prior Qualty than Quantity.

BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1624
Merit: 624

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:45:03 PM

Follow their topics and join their social media campaigns for get more profit. Also you can calculate weekly stakes for learn your profit from bounty.
roganite

Activity: 235

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:07:00 PM

Personally its down to how much time you can put into it. Also depends on your rank of your account.

If you are looking to get hold of some free crypto, have a look at Crowdholding. They are a co-creation platform. You sign in, give replies to tasks and get crypto for it.

https://www.crowdholding.com
Faruque312

Activity: 490

Life is full of struggle

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 06:12:20 PM

simple strategy i have, join a signature campaign and do bounty as much as you can, then you will get good profit like me.

katiecbell

Merit: 500

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:37:48 AM

I keep all my tokens at least to x10. After that I can reinvest 50%. This applies not only to the bounty campaigns, but to the direct investments to ICOs too.
The most important thing which we need to consider while being a part of any of the bounty is campaign is that we need to focus on getting higher ranks by putting in enough amount of efforts. Working in number of campaigns at low level will hardly help you to have anything good at the end.

However, you can make more money by just becoming a part of single campaign and putting in right amount of efforts to get higher ranks.
Emilyearl

Activity: 700
Merit: 105

APESWAP

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:24:13 AM

The only strategy I use is go for projects with good concepts. And most times projects that already have a working product. When you select your bounties carefully, and put in quality work it pays out well.
andor.gellenhidi

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:35:18 AM

Strangely enough, the assumption is that most of the bounty members of the company are investors of the same project, because usually if they participate in the project, people completely trust the project.
mahmutbey

Activity: 128

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:09:21 PM

Thanks to bounty campaigns, now I can improving myself on cryptocurrencies by reading a lot of beneficial posts and sharing my ideas. In my opinion, bounty campaigns are really helpful to improve trading skills and thought styles, indirectly.

HiatusGG

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:24:41 AM

Choose quality bounty programs that contains less people(like 30-40 people) in signature campaign for good profit. You can also join social media blog and youtube campaign.
jackolinyoko

Activity: 204

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:51:00 AM

Post quality contents,do not spam be sincere to your campaign,do not try to cheat and most important thing ,pick only those quality campaigns because quality is better than quantity campaigns.

Wipper

Activity: 72

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:58:53 AM

Hi,

You have to choose good projects that you think will go up in the futur. Like many people said, try to get one without many people on it, so you can earned more. Also check the bounty manager, he have to be sure, its a security.
ac2eugenio

Activity: 275

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:17:40 AM

This is real,ive been joining boutny campaigns from the last 2years and i can say today it is less profitable than the early days,most of the people here are joining signatures even they arent capable of composing a single sentence.The best thing to do is to join campaigns which has less bounty hunters so you can maximize your stakes,because if most of the bounty hunters will join in a single campaign your stakes wont be that big.
Emperor of Man

Activity: 885
Merit: 510

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:41:09 AM

My recommendation: Choose your campaigns very carefully (study the project and their terms for the campaign), and don't sell your tokens the moment they reached your wallet! Hodl them until the right moment, otherwise you miss out big time.
bunsd

Activity: 102
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:44:09 AM

I participated in the bounty, first screening the best projects, and then synchronously participating in multiple sections. I would like to register an account for several translators, Twitter, Facebook, and Telegram, and help the team promote more bounties
alieknov

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:31:05 AM

My technique is to put in my notes or at my laptop what i Finished and what i still have to do.
I put all the dates weekly with every bounty on a sticky note and check it once i've finished a week.
I also have the informations so that i will not make a mistake.
manggis97

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:45:59 AM

I just started in bounty campaign, but i have opinion to maximize the profit of bounty reward is know first the fundamental of the project, so if you get payment bounty reward from good project just hold it in a few month, but if from your analysis that project not soo good just sell that token and buy other token that has more potential. So spend time little bit to know the fundamental of the project to maximize the profit.

steins19

Merit: 1

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:49:42 AM

Since most of the ads regarding crypto are banned, ways to earn bounty became more difficult. We might as well review new techniques to earn bounties.

Crypto made easier  ██░██ ██ █▄░█ ▄▀▄ █▀▄ ▄▀▄ ▀▄░▄▀MenaPay.io
than cash█░▀░█ █▄ █░▀█ █▀█ █▀░ █▀█ ░░█░░
aklaika

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:27:42 AM

All programs follow
this is the best answer
but In all program to follow you need to max your week report to gain max bounty
if you just join in the last week you just receive little
so keep the bounty in max report
rehydrogenated

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:32:48 AM

The best strategy is to find the diamond in the rough. A project with a real good idea, that isn't highly followed. Or support a large project with a good payout. Either way do your research.
M.L

Activity: 99
Merit: 7

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:53:39 AM

More need for bounty is effort and patience because if you do not have the patience you will always fail when the pay comes. It's very easy to earn a bounty here by following the rules. You also need to spend time on the bounty campaign to get more profit. I prefer to work in the campaign rather than social media like fb and twitter so you can release your ideas about this forum.

IOST >_INTERNET OF SERVICE TOKEN
SECURE & SCALABLE INFRASTRUCTURE | FOR INTELLIGENT SERVICES_<
Arkham Knight

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:56:55 AM

The strategy is to watch closely on how much percentage they are allocating for their bounty participants. The norm is 1% but but some give 2-3%. Second one is look how much they divide the bounties in different categories. Usually, I joined those who offers 30% and above on the signature campaign.
ommochain

Activity: 121

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:57:47 AM

The main strategy, I think, is to pick a credible project, on the premise of which it follows the rules of its bounty thread, do its daily tasks according to the requirements, and finally win the bounty with a very high success rate.
barsharkol12

Activity: 197

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:26:04 AM

I join signature campaign to get some profit, eventhough the reward is not tha big it can satisfy my wants and needs. There are a lots of campaign here at BTT. You can join them and always read the rules for thier bounty. Be careful for some scammers.
jundy020

Activity: 191

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:40:20 AM

By joining signature Campaigns you can earn money by just having a little time on it then do trading the most but as of now trading ia risky due to the price of altcoins dropping.
befriendmywater

Activity: 658

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:52:04 AM

By joining signature Campaigns you can earn money by just having a little time on it then do trading the most but as of now trading ia risky due to the price of altcoins dropping.
Work is risky. We need to scrutinize the projects before we join them. Not every project is good, we need to be selective.
Bad projects will have bad tokens. I've worked on a lot of bad projects and it took me a lot of time. The result is a meager salary. So I recommend that you take a close look at the projects. This is essential in bounty work.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
KrishaBitcoin

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:56:38 AM

Indeed, i noticed that there is a pie chart that indicates the percentage of stakes as payment and mostly signature has the big share. Better if we join signature bounty specially facebook will ban ICO of posting to their site then who knows Twitter will follow such policy of FB.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                        
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
cryptocue

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:57:51 AM

The secret behind the successful bounty is doing a lot of research before joining any,you should be vigillant because theres a lot of bounty campaign scams in our market place,you should identify these scams when,the manager isnt assisted by good campaign managers it means they dont have any funds,two the bounty allocation should considerable not too much and too less for the hunters,three there should be a roadmap with your project and lastly it needs to have a good working product/services that will backup the project.

moonami

Activity: 171
Merit: 37

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:02:03 AM
Merited by Gummybear67 (2)

Bounty campaign can really make you successful in cryptocurrency world. It is one of the most profitable ways here in cryptocurrency world. To have a high probability to earn in bounty, do a research first before joining.
Rrotess

Activity: 264

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:03:15 AM

For me, you can get more profit in bounty if you make some effort. I believe that if you are a hardworking person, It is possible that you can earn more. I suggest to apply on campaign as much as you can.
Yes i support you my friend!To expand your profit just practice on how joining different compaigns like,Twitter,Telegram,Facebook,Reddit,Translation and Signature compaign in an ICO project.This things really give you a big profit if ever their ICO were successfully implemented.But i'm just remind you that only one ICO compaign you are required to joined, so choose what is the best for you to achieved a big profit after the ICO project compaign will closed.
kamar00

Activity: 92

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 06:11:45 AM

register at least 2 long-term projects every week, say for 2 months. and pay an ETH-based token. That's all I have done so far
Chiyoko

Activity: 305

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 06:17:15 AM

No need to share those strategy of the other, it must good to make your own strategy so that you will realize that no need to know other strategy because you also make your own. Trust your self.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
FalcaoMonaco

Activity: 24

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 06:21:58 AM

i have some question, plz answer me.
1. how can i upgarade my account bitcointalk?
2. we have many airdop and bounty, we should join all or just a little quality airdop, thanks.
DPrillio

Activity: 693

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 06:22:31 AM

The strategy is to watch closely on how much percentage they are allocating for their bounty participants. The norm is 1% but but some give 2-3%. Second one is look how much they divide the bounties in different categories. Usually, I joined those who offers 30% and above on the signature campaign.
Yes i agree that we need to be particular on the percentage distribution of bounty but one thing more important is to check their website and their white paper to know more about the ICO that we are promoting, its just like that we need to know our company first of where we work. As for me i used to join facebook and signature campaign to have more bounty reward.

paloloy

REVOLUTIONIZING THE TRAVEL INDUSTRY

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 06:22:34 AM

Signature bounty campaign is the best reason why I'm on this Cryptocurrency market world because in just 5 months it made me quick millionaire.
At first I wasn't able to contribute good quality posts because I was not well educated about Cryptocurrency and blockchain system so after I learned all this stuff I am able to join bounty campaigns and after I receive my first bounty stakes I increase my forum account in order for me to join as many signature bounty campaigns as I possibly could.
Now, I'm having over $30,000 worth of Cryptocurrency assets.

paloloy

REVOLUTIONIZING THE TRAVEL INDUSTRY

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 06:26:47 AM
Merited by Amalker (1)

i have some question, plz answer me.
1. how can i upgarade my account bitcointalk?
2. we have many airdop and bounty, we should join all or just a little quality airdop, thanks.

The answer of the first question would be for in this link:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=24.0
And try to read 6 pinned threads before proceeding into the forums forest. It serves as your survival guide.

For the second question, you can join as many airdrops as you like but bear in mind that most airdrops won't accept newbies and junior members this time so you need to read the first answer that I just gave and the mentioned and provided above.

dirgayeah

*Indonesian Professional Translator and BM*

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 06:31:01 AM

every people have their own strategy to take profit on bounty. but for me I have any tips for share to you :

1. join any bounty as much you can
2. maybe you already know the legit bounty or not , so you can start to do your own research for the legit bounty.
3. if you already find it , look at their allocation fund. almost bounty have a big allocation on signature campaign.
    so you can start to join on it.
4. I always have made an article and video on Blog(Media) Campaign . so you can made more than one article or video.
    (but this according to the rule of the bounty) just do it with your on risk.
5. just try to apply a translation campaign if you have an ability for translation. and this become more favorite part of campaign for much people. because
    this part have a super big allocation then just limited participant can joined.

so that's all my tips. waiting for your feedback Smiley

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
404edson

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 06:57:17 AM

In order to have good profit in having bounty, you have to be responsible in participating the altcoin discussion to upgrade your rank. Like the signature campaign, there basis in giving rewards is accordance to your rank. I'll just want you to have a good reward in signature campaign.Gifcoin Bounty Campaign, so visit here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2821146.0. It's just 250 participants limited and it has 178 participants in counting. I wish you all luck.
Amalker

Activity: 826

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:09:05 AM

Signatures campaign is a most profitable, especially with a high bitcointalk ranks. After distribution tokens I usually keep and hodl tokens for best future profit. Also I observed, that a long bounty campaigns (avr. 3-4 months) gives much more income.
parekoy

HEALTHCARE BEYOND BARRIERS

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 07:12:31 AM

Indeed I earned a lot of profits through participating signature bounty campaigns because I didn't invest my hard earned money but only my free time and efforts.
Joining signature bounty campaigns would offer a lot of opportunities not just giving you coins and tokens but also will give you financial freedom that you might don't get through full-time jobs.

shainasaz

Activity: 372

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:34:17 AM

We notice this year that the bounty campaigner increases and not like last year then compare with the profit may you receive more profit last year than this year but may be you can receive also a good profit this year when the campaign allocation too big but you will do a thorough research with the campaign project if it is legit or scam so that you can identify, in order to receive good profit it is base on your rank high rank high expected profit.

Ariess

Activity: 546

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:38:57 AM

I don't understand what you are saying. maybe you mean to get a reward. there is no strategy for bounty. it all depends on your rank and your quality. do the job properly and fulfill the responsibilities of each rule. this is the most important
unplug

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:42:59 AM

Before applying/joining bounty campaign you must research it first, search the team, the project how ut works etc. Because in joining bounty campaign you effort is needed that's why you must choose the real ones that will pay you.
arakate93

Activity: 140
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:50:23 AM

I have no special strategy, rank Jr. member, I just join that part of social media such as facebook, and only one who joined a signature campaign,

And I am holding some project for now, hopefully it can succeed

💿💿💿💿💿💿💿 [ YOcoin ] A MODERN LANGUAGE FOR CREATING THE SMART CONTRACTS AND APPS 💿💿💿💿💿💿💿
https://www.yocoin.org/
helin9108

Activity: 294

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 10:08:34 AM

How to get more profit depends on which projects you joined. As we know most and big earning can be done with signature campaign and I think if you join good project that have huge bounty pool and more chance of success, you will make huge money and other side for social media bounty , you have to join as many bounty as possible. Still I think if you join any bounty after full research like its developer team, white paper, road map and specially the bounty manager, you definitely make good profit from bounties.

Lerikaweb

Activity: 392

The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:22:39 AM

When you study bounty campaign rules,  you should pay attention on how many per cent of the whole bounty cup is going to be paid for a type of bounty you are going to apply for. Take those with the biggest percentage.  Also you should look up how many people are there on the spreadsheet. Then do easy calculations and you'll see whether is is a worthy campaign.

DRK Defi| The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain In Decentralized Finance
────── The Epicenter of the DeFi Ecosystem ──────
WebsiteDraken ExchangeDrakenXTelegramTwitterFacebook
martin1221

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:31:38 AM

Hi mate, bounty is very profitable, yes. You just choose the right one. I participated in facebook and twitter campaign so that i gain more coin. As much as i can, i will join. Plus those signature campaign. It is a good way to earn in bounty
wel24

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:44:36 AM

Exactly ,bounty will give a buck of money if you are  hardworking to do it .Have a dedication as its  your work and job online.BE patient to wait your payment as it will come.Think bounty as it will make your life easy when the money will come.Bounty is great especially no investments comes out just only hardwork for promoting but then again will be paid of when the project pay you.
posporo

Activity: 501

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 12:11:31 PM

For me,  there is no strategy in working in bounties or strategies to obtain a lot of profit from it because you can earn a lot when you are hardworking and focusing on your campaign, just stick with it and have a potential when giving all you've got in helping for the bounties that you've joined. In that way,  it is much profitable than cheating in campaigns like double accounts in joining of one campaign. If you just focus on only one account you can avoid banning in bounties because there are bounty campaign that were banning the double accounts. Atleast in one account, you can earn rewards than many accounts that joined but banned for cheating.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
lelou

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:19:47 PM

Join the project's signature, twitter, facebook and telegram campaign and never miss a week so you can maximize your payment.
paulus51

Activity: 616
Merit: 321

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:22:49 PM

I choose a company to bounty the project, as if I want to invest in ICO. I look at the idea of the project, the team, the current status of ICO, the maximum and current level of investment
tamango

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:26:45 PM

My advice is to make a selection of bounties campaign and try to follow many ... the average probability of success increase if you are doing more campaign than just a few ones...
Rexxxem

Activity: 368

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:27:16 PM

It is necessary to participate in the company with large fees and a good idea of the project. You should see the experience of the team and bounty managers
Intersan

Activity: 641
Merit: 505

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:42:52 PM

I don't understand what you are saying. maybe you mean to get a reward. there is no strategy for bounty. it all depends on your rank and your quality. do the job properly and fulfill the responsibilities of each rule. this is the most important
Right, the most important thing in joining bounty campaigns is to comply with all the requirements. Each bounty campaigns is allotted with different amounts so you also have to check that as well as the number of participants. There are campaigns who already have many participants so you have to calculate if you what you might receive is worth joining the campaign. The stakes also depends on your rank so sometimes it will be much more wiser to get you rank to Jr. Member or higher before joining especially if you know the worth of your posts (just saying  Smiley ).

There is a new requirement to get the rank moving and I am referring to "Merit". Many forum members are annoyed by this system because it makes the ranking up harder and maybe longer but this is the solution of the moderators to the growing number of spammers and low quality posters. It maybe annoying but we have to comply with it.

sehoon

Activity: 840

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:02:55 PM

The only thing I did is actually do a research about who holds one of the best campaigns in this forum. And I made sure that that user will be reliable. As of now I only stuck with one bounty manager and as much as possible I just followed his rules in his campaign and profit will come soon.

shams

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:07:51 PM

I do not participate in bounty programs for the sake of profit. I only join those bounty programs which I like and I personally invest in those ICOs and I do article Review and make a video for that bounty programs and I do not join those bounty programs which I don't like. I always join those in which ICOs I am taking part and investing money.
dirgayeah

*Indonesian Professional Translator and BM*

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 06:48:15 AM

Signatures campaign is a most profitable, especially with a high bitcointalk ranks. After distribution tokens I usually keep and hodl tokens for best future profit. Also I observed, that a long bounty campaigns (avr. 3-4 months) gives much more income.

yeah I pretty agree if the signature campaign will be the most profitable for gaining much profit on bounty.
but overtime , the rules on this forum was changed. then it will become more difficult for leveling up our rank. (merit system)
so we must changed our quality posting and our mindset. because this is a new challenge.  Smiley

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
biskitop

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:28:17 AM

Many campaigns can be followed in a bounty campaign project. Suppose you follow all campaigns from existing bounty campaign, for example facebook campaign, translator, twitter campaign, signature campaign, and lately there is also a telegram campaign. If you are able to follow all the existing campaigns, you can earn a more profit.
Riskiagung2425

Activity: 340

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:38:42 AM

I myself prefer to follow facebook bounty although the prize is not too much, I also join the bounty signature just that I follow it on the project that I think is good, if you want to get a lot of money from bounty campaign follow siganture campaign and increase your bitcointalk rank
ICO Lancer

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 07:43:17 AM

I myself prefer to follow facebook bounty although the prize is not too much, I also join the bounty signature just that I follow it on the project that I think is good, if you want to get a lot of money from bounty campaign follow siganture campaign and increase your bitcointalk rank

Do you mind if I ask how much you've gained from signature campaigns as opposed to facebook bounties?
Kryptogenie

Activity: 110

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:01:51 PM

The bounty campaign is giving rewards based on the stakes,so less participants more reward.We need to join in the bounty campaign with low participants to get more rewards.
We can do more social media campaign as much as we want so join in all the facebook and twitter campaign.
But most of the bounties won't pay us in the end so we need to join in the bounies which are running by the well known forum managers.
This ia an interesting information. I also do believe that people often lool for the most famous bounties where there are already thousands of participants. Join a campaign by a trusted manager and reqd about the project.

BITEX >>> The First Locally-Embedded, Yet Global, Crypto-Bank <<< WHITEPAPER - ANN - JOIN WHITELIST NOW!
                TELEGRAM    FACEBOOK   TWITTER    YOUTUBE    LINE       PRE-ICO STARTS 23RD APRIL 12:00 GMT
blue08

Merit: 2

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:32:57 PM

Making profit in bounty needs effort and time. You can get more profit if you will join more if not all of its campaign such as signature campaign, twitter campaign, facebook campaign, etc., and follow all the rules.  For you not to waste your time and effort, you must do some checking or research first about the project and the team behind.

VANIG.io
The World's first integrated E-Commerce and Supply Chain Ecosystem powered by Blockchain
https://vanig.io
alieknov

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:42:19 PM

You must follow their instructions.
Always meet their weekly schedule.
Put a lot of time and effort for doing bounty campaigns.
oscarrsm

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:49:27 PM

It's not entirely clear what you mean. But I try to choose promising projects for participation. If there are few participants and large payments, then this is very good. Sometimes I take part in ICO, but I do not take part in the bounty, since payments are not more than 20-50 dollars a week. In my opinion this is not enough. However, there are many people who even these 20 dollars are very important.
There are still projects that pay little, but I have the confidence that in the future the price will only grow. Such projects are also worthy of attention.
traged

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:58:45 PM

LOOOL I like how this forum is active...how everybody is trying to help and answer every single questions...just to increase their post count for signature bounty campaign and to increase their level  Grin  Grin

No wonder, I do the same of course...
macchiato

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:09:29 PM

Just be diligent. Do what you are hired to do. Do not let laziness all over your system. If you want to maximize the money you are about to get in a bounty campaign, maximize your efforts as well. Follow rules and do not shitpost. You can join all the campaign types if you want to and if you have the time. Besides, it is you who manages your own time.

Olishka

Merit: 26

DIW Security Decentralized

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:12:40 PM

There is some good bounty campaign like the one of DIW (yes that's my signature and signature campaign I participate currently) that are very good.

DIW project for instance is very innovative and bring solutions to the blockchain and crypto world, so I least I know that my bounty reward will be worth something !

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
bosede1

Activity: 714

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:13:53 PM

Firstly before going into any bounty campaign I checked the manager directing the campaign and I always join full member upwards campaign, I do this with the leading of some higher members on ground, I joined signature campaign of the best after doing research after this I usually join twitter campaign and always telegram campaign and always submit my reports at due dates.

▀ ▄▀ ██ ▀ ▀████████████████     S E C O N D L I V E     ████████████████▀ ▀ ██ ▀▄ ▀
♦      CHOOSE LIFE      ♦     CHOOSE SPACE     ♦   CHOOSE FRIENDS   ♦
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
alkhie01

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:15:41 PM

A lot of things you should have before you make a campaign.First you must be an active twitter user or you should have a lot of followers because a the followers you have the more stakes you will get.Second your bitcointalk must be in with the rules of the campaign most of the projects are looking for at least Jr. Member above of rank in bitcointalk forum.Then the last you must have a time to do the things that they are asking for specially in social media campaign its everyday posting and sharing of their updates.Read all the rules of the bounty before doing it.
mapanlah

Activity: 228

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:34:22 PM

I think the advantages of joining bounty campaign quite large and wallet that is suitable to receive the rewards is myetherwallet.
that is my opinion.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: