Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 08:31:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Get more profit from bounty campaign  (Read 809 times)
payno (OP)

Activity: 144
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:48:34 AM

share your bounty campaign strategy to obtain more profit in your wallet

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DesmondHayes

Activity: 182
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:08:35 AM

Always absorb new knowledge. With newly gain knowledge you could make relevant answers that are really helpful. Don't write any nonsense comments or post useless threads that are not connected in any way with the crypto. If you achieve this stats you will also grow up in rank and be eligible for higher stakes from the specific bounty you had joined. Be constructive and on the topic and slowly you will be eligible for the higher payment system.

One advice - Try to use this forum to learn something new and to lead valuable discussions and don't think only about the possible profit obtain!

CONTRACTNET     |     At the intersection of Blockchain, IOT & SMART CONTRACTS             
|     WHITEPAPER     |     TWITTER     |      TELEGRAM     
████████████████████████  [  JOIN ICO   ●   10th MARCH  ] ████████████████████████
spacequality

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:12:10 AM

All programs follow
GabrielKiara

Activity: 273
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:38:35 AM

Simple , Usually the biggest campaign reward are signatures and blogs/youtube (If you have good english and experince translations are good to). Just follow both on the campaign ,For twitter and facebook for me reward like too small because many people follow the campaign.
dewi91

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:03:55 AM

I usually join signature Campaign to get profit, although the reward is not too big but enough to support my daily needs. Many Campaign you can join in here,  You can follow it according to your ability. 1 account only for 1 signature Campaign, choose a campaign that give you big reward..
klub88

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:14:05 AM

first i just join in popular bounty like earth, caviar, bankex, farmatrust. best manager, you must be carefull when find manager with red trust. project idea, tam and experience thats must be great. thats my strategy in bounty
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:18:33 AM

The bounty campaign is giving rewards based on the stakes,so less participants more reward.We need to join in the bounty campaign with low participants to get more rewards.
We can do more social media campaign as much as we want so join in all the facebook and twitter campaign.
But most of the bounties won't pay us in the end so we need to join in the bounies which are running by the well known forum managers.
dlhezter

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:27:41 AM

strategy has not, but a huge effort has, if you are a hard working person, the profits that you can earn in bounty is really huge, join as much as you can and do participate on all bounty.program that you know that can generate profits in the future, dont limit your self into this activity because the true gain/earnings is in the bounty.
Nikobitkoint54097

Activity: 182

Blockchain Identity Verification

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:32:17 AM

Simple , Usually the biggest campaign reward are signatures and blogs/youtube (If you have good english and experince translations are good to). Just follow both on the campaign ,For twitter and facebook for me reward like too small because many people follow the campaign.
When performing signatures of the bounty companies you can get a good profit! It's bad just that, on bitcointalk you can have only one profile, and accordingly you can simultaneously make signature only in one project!           

norashing

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 04:34:50 AM

i'm joined bounty campaign of fuzeX team. They sold 70% token, i think it will be successfully soon. if you interested about it, you can check some information below:

Telegram: https://t.me/FuzeX

STIKS1911

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:37:09 AM

I tried the Bounty Company Twitter and Facebook and the signature. If you have a high rank, you will get much more for the signature. But in the company by the signature you can participate only in one project, and on Facebook and Twitter right away in many. Therefore, you need to try and choose the best for yourself, although I would advise you to participate in all these bounty companies.

imteaz

Activity: 532
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 04:37:56 AM

Bounty was profitable last year, because there were less people mans you get bigger stakes/shares. But now a days, too many people join in a bounty, and you get very little stakes, sometimes it's not worth the hassle, and sometimes, you don't even get the bounty rewards if the manager is not good, it happened to me few times.

Nariza

Activity: 246

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:43:43 AM

For me, you can get more profit in bounty if you make some effort. I believe that if you are a hardworking person, It is possible that you can earn more. I suggest to apply on campaign as much as you can.
wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 04:47:18 AM

To get more profit from bounty campaign, before join it i make research about the project first and important for me to join in to bounty program from project that has big community already and that project has minimum viable product so the price of the token also has posibility increasing alot after listing in exchange and we can make alot of profit from it.

Gogochen

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:23:54 AM

I think your post is about choosing a good ICO investment.
Indeed, a good ICO project need to pay attention to the points you mentioned, but the code is open source that is important, we can see from open source code in this team's ability to achieve the ICO project.

lili song

Activity: 980
Merit: 509

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:25:07 AM

Bounty campaign still make profit for me until now. You must choose campaign and learn the policy they have. Great posting is also important, have good english and experince translations are good to. You must hardworking, active and you can earn some profit. Many bounty campaign you can choose with you skill.
whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:32:11 AM

We need to select the bounty campaign based on the quality of the project not based on the quantity of tokens.Because many tokens will lose its value from the ICO price so we have to. Be careful while selecting the campaigns.You can provide translation service,social media promotion to earn more rewards in bounties.
MV7

Activity: 322
Merit: 107

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:34:18 AM

Join a signature campaign that you think will be the best (good concept, lots of hype/followers, good team, good reviews, good payout).

Do content creation campaigns for ones that you also think will be good ICOs.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
madwica

Activity: 714
Merit: 531

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:40:32 AM

Joining in good ICO bounty campaign is much better, for me its better to join in signature campaign than bounty campaign but it is not just by posting you should post or comments in every topic with more constructive and helpful to other people. Just answer some of the question in OP with sense.
bundo

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:48:09 AM

Looking for Bounty Information,,
Firstly, all you have to do first is find out information about a running bounty project and usually this bounty info is in the bitcointalk.org forum. But you do not need to look for him https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0
See how the project is formed ,,
What background makes them make the project ,,
How the situation in the future (you can see the roadmap given in the thread / website),,
by concluding some of these things you can get maximum results to follow bounty.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: