Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:27:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is happening?  (Read 478 times)
nicko122

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:53:24 PM

The temporary phenomenon that we have observed many times in recent times, as a result, bitcoin is still growing.
Shreek

Activity: 476
Merit: 112

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:00:17 PM

yes, I say this is normal, because BTC is unstable and this natural correction will run for 5 or 6 months ahead, so I hope you do not have to panic and worry anymore with this bitcoin fluctuation event.
if you as a baghodler should be patient or buy bitcoin again. so after the bitcoin goes up, then you will big harvest.

Rc Cola

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:19:06 PM

I think many investors are selling their Bitcoins now because the Bitcoin in 2017 is very high but when the 2018 enters the price drops because of holidays they needed their money. They start investing 2017 the value on that year is very high but now a days the Bitcoin is dropping they think that it is a scam but its just only many investors start selling. The perfect time to buy Bitcoin is now. Then wait for the price increase to sell it.
fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:28:42 PM

The current situation and price volatility in BTC could possibly be the cause of whales manipulating the price due to the futures expiring contracts. It is also possible that profit taking from those who invested last year and had a target of 1 year is not yet done. To resist this bloodbath, you just have to either accumulate and buy more BTC because of the lower price or hold what you have and focus on your goal/target price. It won't be a loss if you don't sell.
yudhistira

Activity: 347
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:42:18 PM

There is nothing to worry about, such movements on the market are normal. Especially for the cryptocurrencies.
And I think the BTC will soon not reach the December levels.

WebsiteWhitepaperTelegram   International Blockchain Lottery   FacebookTwitterGitHub
════════☛ FIRELOTTO ☚════════    As simple and understandable as traditional lotteries are    ══════☛ PLAY NOW ☚══════
ChickenDuck

Activity: 113

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:04:58 PM

Buy this dip. BTC now up and down and up and down in range 10.1k$ to 11.8k$. So let buy now and sell when it near 12k if you are day trader.
Else HODL.
What is happening? BTC is dropping again? Marketing cap is getting smaller again.
jollyreti

Activity: 29
Merit: 6

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:11:10 PM

This is a normal situation , you have days when bitcoin goes up and you have days when it goes down  Smiley
asdlolciterquit

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:14:24 PM

all of this remeber me what happened in 2014/2015, when price keep going down without any reason. But for who didn't sell, big money have comed.

I think it will happened again, maybe in 2019 or 2020...
Bounty Huntress

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:18:26 PM

I am new to this space, but I realise that this goes with the territory. If you are in  it for the long term, don't let the volatility distract you.
mellar1084

Activity: 159

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:30:58 PM

very fine.. look at the trends over the past 3 years you will see that the market has actually dropped in January every year since 2015. This gives a good opportunity to get invested for gains in the remaining 11 months of the year. The other possibility is that money within the crypto sphere is moving towards ICO as a way to generate profits rather than sitting in BTC.all of this remeber me what happened in 2014/2015, when price keep going down without any reason. But for who didn't sell, big money have comed.I think it will happened again, maybe in 2018 in next month or 2019
...so best of luck crypto currency friends!
artemchernov503

Activity: 47

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:11:01 PM

They can be obtained for a variety of operations and actions on the network. And not all of them require at least understanding of the essence of the crypto currency and the economic component of buying and selling currency.
gustav920s

Activity: 20

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:12:55 PM

Imo market is been manipulated by wrong people and icos need to be regulated asap.
webmastax

Activity: 280
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:08:21 PM

Bitcoin price is always fluctuating because of news and speculation. I find this explaining reason behind the last price drop:

Why is bitcoin dropping today?
The drop comes after it was revealed cryptocurrency investors could face hefty tax bills as the IRS closes in.

According to the Internal Revenue Service, anything purchased using a digital currency is liable to be taxed as a capital gain.

So anyone who has cashed out or paid for anything using cryptocurrency may have capital gains to report to the IRS.

One Reddit contributor earlier this week claimed they had discovered they owe the IRS $50k because they traded in cryptos.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  May 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
imapessimist

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:56:14 PM

I don't agree that there is nothing to worry about.  I think the market going constantly up and down and never knowing what to expect not even from one day to the next but one hour to the next must affect people thinking about investing.  I am not investing just now.  But other folk might make a different decision.  So I am not spreading fud.
btc_angela

Activity: 2618
Merit: 542

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:01:20 PM

Ok. It looks like this thread is opened last January 30 and the OP is worried about the price of bitcoin going down. Fast forward and almost 2 months, we are still in the bearish market.

However, it looks like we are heading in a positive direction. Because I thought that $9K is not possible at the end of the week, but it looks like I"m wrong because we are almost there. Such good news coming from the G20 meeting that investors are pouring their hard earn money in the ecosystem. So I might chance my prediction and see $9K before the end of the week and possible $10K at the start of April, and start of a bullrun that we all have been waiting for.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:04:16 PM

Imo market is been manipulated by wrong people and icos need to be regulated asap.
Many are so concern with these ICO's but I think it's better that they should focus with bitcoin and stop investing in these ICO's.  G20 summit seems to be effective and positive to the crypto market now and bitcoin is starting to recover and if this goes until $10,000 then that's the time that many will consider it again going back from it's high price. About the ICO's, there are countries that are already regulating it like the US' SEC.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:08:54 PM

Ok. It looks like this thread is opened last January 30 and the OP is worried about the price of bitcoin going down. Fast forward and almost 2 months, we are still in the bearish market.

However, it looks like we are heading in a positive direction. Because I thought that $9K is not possible at the end of the week, but it looks like I"m wrong because we are almost there. Such good news coming from the G20 meeting that investors are pouring their hard earn money in the ecosystem. So I might chance my prediction and see $9K before the end of the week and possible $10K at the start of April, and start of a bullrun that we all have been waiting for.
Things are actually going well now especially since we heard the good news from the G20 summit concerning the fact that Bitcoins is not a threat to the world economy and am sure that because of that those who were panic selling have stopped and now it’s rising once again.
wertanto

Activity: 46

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:14:51 AM

I think it's a conspiracy of a group of individuals to lower the price of bitcoin and buy it at a low price
shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:18:34 AM

This sort of happening is constantly anticipated. Bitcoin is unstable and the cost depended in the request. In the event that the request diminishes, Well, expected that the cost likewise dropped. Be that as it may, amid cost diminishing, endeavor to purchase bitcoin and offer it at higher costs. On the off chance that you attempt to do this, I guarantee you that even the Bitcoin's cost diminishing, your benefit will never free and it will pick up a ton.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: