Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:56:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cardano (ADA) Coin - would you invest?  (Read 3300 times)
anlac1938

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:40:45 PM

I have invested some money on an ADA coin and I still hold the coin even though I get a pretty big boost with the current price increase because I bought it when it was very cheap. For Info I always follow on the web you use to know the latest developments about coins.
dasha_buka

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:11:35 PM

Cardano is one of the most interesting projects because it is having a unique technology for its blockchain. It is having a huge and growing following in the East Asian nations. It is one of the coins worth investing in.
murinked

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:14:09 PM

I think it's worth investing in Cardano.  And today the price has fallen on this coin.  It's time to buy some coins.
belingbanged

Activity: 322
Merit: 6

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:48:52 PM

I am one of the people interested in investing with ADA. I see ADA has good potential and prospects. With this very cheap price, I think it would be feasible for the ADA to be invested in the long run, as a future investment asset. I also look forward to many people who are interested in the ADA, so will help ADA to more quickly in achieving high prices.

Λ  M  M  U  T   |   A LOW-COST HARDWARE PLATFORM
▬▬▬  ● ●   AMMUT.NETWORK   ~
btcblockchain

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:51:59 PM

i would prefer buying CARDANO and holding it for long time CARDANO has lot of developments in hand and we can expect price growth in coming months
bibitao29

Activity: 21

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 04:03:40 AM

I invested and want to invest more, cause think it is very promising good project. And can reach the moon. Grin
muathuvang101

Activity: 24

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:51:48 AM

I think that ADA is overvalued at the moment taken into account that I dont know any projects or services based on Cardano. It is hard to get proof of Cardano functional due lack of usage.
micalroy03

Activity: 11

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:20:12 PM

I think cardano still waiting a good moment to getting high and many of us still waiting for a good news from cardano dev and the teams. in the short-term, I think cardano will increase and will make the highest price too.
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:36:13 PM

Has anyone invested in Cardano (ADA) or has any information to share?
Coin Analysis by Cryptorated.com
https://cryptorated.com/coin-analysis/cardano-ada/

Looking on past results of Cardano it would seems that this coin is worth to invest in. But I don’t believe this coin is able to reach previous results. It will stay stable but on its low position.
orestrus

Activity: 82
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:40:16 PM

I do not believe in cardano. For some reason, this coin does not seem so super-promising, and I do not understand the excitement that has turned around ADA

Well, its because you're an idiot. Pls go get some education
orestrus

Activity: 82
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:44:34 PM

Yes, Cardano is a good coin with great potential.  If you have money, it's worth investing in it.

I do not see the point of buying this coin when it already has capitalization is high. This is an expensive coin.
What a string argument lol!! How about bits mar cap? Please , get some education bfr posting here!! Ppl dont want to waste time reading garbage
juniorrio441

Activity: 18

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:55:05 AM

I'll invest in ADA for sure when I'll have some free btc for investing.
strwy09

Activity: 138

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 12:05:52 PM

Cardano's advantages:
1. The founder has a strong background. There is a former Ethereum founding team member.
2, there is a strong team of experts.
They are some top-level technicians and they are not too small.
3, there are world famous schools help.
Therefore, there is a strong academic atmosphere and strong scientific research capabilities.
4, scientific research capabilities have been recognized.
The team’s peer review program previously published several papers. Although not a top journal, it is still good.
Cardano is a completely open source blockchain platform. It is the world's first research-led and strictly scientific method (math) to prove rigorous and secure blockchain. Cardano's goal is not to build an agreement similar to Ethereum and smart contracts, but to build a hierarchical blockchain ecosystem.
nick1492

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 03:45:08 PM

Yes cardano has a solid team, although the technology has not been developed by many parties. I was lucky to buy cardano when the price is still very cheap, and I think cardano is still very potential in the future.

Yeah truly solid team and also a solid project and a strong community. Price has been very steady, moving opposite the bear market of the first quarter. Price will still continue to rise especially when bull market returns. I'm betting on cardano to hit it big this 2018.

Tipstar

Activity: 1806
Merit: 281

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:50:58 PM

Founder of cardano believes it would be the number one coin within a year.
https://ethereumworldnews.com/ceo-cardano-ada-overcome-bitcoin-ethereum-1-year/amp/

And he presents some possibilities to justify it.
I can't say about the top position but cardano and EOS would retain the top 5 position within this year.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

ruffles2016

Activity: 475
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:52:20 PM

Yeah I would invest, in past I had doubts with this one little coins cause it seemed too obscure to me. But after reading many reviews I changed my idea and I really believe this is one of the top 10 coins..

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
lemonmint

Activity: 22

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:52:59 PM

the team is so strong, I invested a lot already. The team is the most important thing on this project.
arde13

Activity: 252
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:54:31 PM

Has anyone invested in Cardano (ADA) or has any information to share?

Coin Analysis by Cryptorated.com
https://cryptorated.com/coin-analysis/cardano-ada/

Very cool project!
I hope they will be successful and the moon coming soon!
SimasB

Activity: 62

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:55:23 PM

the team is so strong, I invested a lot already. The team is the most important thing on this project.
Yes, but they seem to be taking a lot to get the project ready. When is it supposed to be live?
MrCrank

Activity: 1330
Merit: 258

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:02:56 PM

Cardano is cool coin!
I bought few thousand ADA.
My opinion that price will be rise soon.. Wait few month and will see it
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: