Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 03:08:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to determine which is the best coin to invest?  (Read 397 times)
thepo1m

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:36:29 AM

I received a lot of comments from my twitter followers asking which is the best coins to invest. My answer is simple but maybe biased as there might be more out there I have never ever heard of. Please add your points here.

1. Reputation of the team (track records and previous projects if any)
2. Transparent roadmap/whitepaper with firm dates for snapshot, development, fork, main net launch...
3. Good marketing team to convey the message and manage crisis (rumors free....)
4. Chat rooms (telegram, github, discord...)
5. Minerable or not. I personally like the coins that can be mined, that does not mean I dislike tokens, just personal preference :-)
6. Always update on the progress and responsive to the community
7. Total supply of coins/ tokens must be set at the beginning
8. Pre-sale/ICO/Public sale should be setup.
9. Has its own wallet or at least having guide for setup with third party wallets providers (MEW...)
10. Having bounty/ Ref program. This show they have a good marketing mindset :-)

Just my thoughts and eager to learn more from you all. Kiss Kiss Kiss

I like your number 1 and 6 points are those I liked from your list, the quality of the team is the most importand thing, most of these guys find out later that in theory most of their road could work but in practice it wont, just look at Golem team, raised significant amount of fundbut have been unable to deliver on their roadmap, no working product still
granchio

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:52:08 AM

I think searching for the news about the coin which you are thinking of investing might be very benefical. Also I think you can read the posts about the coins and follow the price movements to make a better choice.
keykey1

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:51:37 AM

I received a lot of comments from my twitter followers asking which is the best coins to invest. My answer is simple but maybe biased as there might be more out there I have never ever heard of. Please add your points here.

2. Transparent roadmap/whitepaper with firm dates for snapshot, development, fork, main net launch...
3. Good marketing team to convey the message and manage crisis (rumors free....)
5. Minerable or not. I personally like the coins that can be mined, that does not mean I dislike tokens, just personal preference :-)
9. Has its own wallet or at least having guide for setup with third party wallets providers (MEW...)
10. Having bounty/ Ref program. This show they have a good marketing mindset :-)

It will be very difficult to check all these points and take the decision about the coin (which one is better I mean). However, you will spend much time for yourself — you will be choosing your future profit. I would pick DASH, ETH and NEO.
guanyikclkv8593

Activity: 484
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:29:47 AM

I pay most of my attention to the the white paper, team members and the promotion plan if it.
luffy7

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:39:22 AM

good and existing partnership is the best for me.
tvtinh (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

ICO Advisor | Top 15 ICOBench Expert

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 06:58:58 PM

you mean that we can check this on website or white paper as some can put whatever they want there

Mr. Tinh Tran is among top 15 Global ICO Experts on ICOBench
ckorbba

Activity: 672
Merit: 144

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:56:10 PM

you mean that we can check this on website or white paper as some can put whatever they want there
the white paper is created by the developers of the project, it is the same as creating their own personal website, in which there will be only that information, which is beneficial both for developers and this project. All information can be like honey, But in fact, the real facts may differ. Thus, anyone who wants to deal with a promising project may well face fraud.
tvtinh (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 03:52:20 AM

the white paper is created by the developers of the project, it is the same as creating their own personal website, in which there will be only that information, which is beneficial both for developers and this project. All information can be like honey, But in fact, the real facts may differ. Thus, anyone who wants to deal with a promising project may well face fraud.

All of the whitepapers that I have read through are promising and attractive and it seems a marketing strategy to convince investors to jump in and no sand there at all.

clarkt

Activity: 658

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:57:08 AM

Your checklist are valid and I  believe cryptocurrency is moving to real life uses. If any coin you are investing in does not have a niche where it could be use to solve real life challenges and uses,  those coin may end up dead eventually.  Msny Altcoin these days are looking to be relevant in real life.

mixail09

Activity: 105

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:51:07 AM

can you advise any upcoming coins to invest? dont know what to choose  Grin
ludmila79

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:56:56 AM

what about ICO? is there a way to figure out whether it will succeed or not?
FiveReelsOne

Activity: 97

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:08:33 AM

Its hard to tell of which coin is the best to invest since almost all coins have its value and its advantages and disadvantages. Since you are going investments its good to invest on those coins that are with great value and with stable nature. Refrain from investing on new and sprouting coins.

Invest in a working business    ✔︎     ǀ      Follow us & check out the   whitepaper   
● ⚫ GIFcoin ⚫ ●      ǀ     Gambling Investment Fund     ǀ     80% of net profits are shared    ✔︎     ǀ                                                                          
                                                                                                    Profit share token                  ✔︎     ǀ      Website  -  Announcement  -  Twitter  -  Telegram
rarg

Activity: 224

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 06:08:42 AM

I think, those list are enough to you to determine good coins/tokens. If i can add, you should try to looking project which have a good vision about their technology. Their tech must be new, and original. That is the most harder point to search at current markets. Most ICO or airdorp project are depends on current platform (ETH/NEO).

Queen12

Activity: 182

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:15:02 AM

All of these points are important.

But I think that no matter how good a technical team is, it needs a qualified marketing team to promote their products, otherwise this token will be useless.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
serkhio

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:30:30 AM

If u want to make money in a short term. Look at the marketing team while they could lap the price very high then u could sell it and invest another one.
If u tend to invest in a long term. Checking the reputation of the team the transparency of the roadmap, if there are app launched.
Now the chat rooms is not believable as before as many bots in the telegram group for the free airdrop.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
kojoannan

Activity: 294

www.daxico.com

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:38:36 AM

The whitepaper is the first thing to use to determine if the coin is best to invest in. The whitepaper contains roadmap, team, and what the coins intend to do. If you are convince all this is good, then is best to invest in the coins.

tvtinh (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 04:55:21 PM

can you advise any upcoming coins to invest? dont know what to choose  Grin

I have just invested in CopyTrack, RentBerry and thinking about Shping and CryptoBnB

tvtinh (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 04:58:30 PM

If u want to make money in a short term. Look at the marketing team while they could lap the price very high then u could sell it and invest another one.
If u tend to invest in a long term. Checking the reputation of the team the transparency of the roadmap, if there are app launched.
Now the chat rooms is not believable as before as many bots in the telegram group for the free airdrop.

You are right, airdrop in telegram is so spammy and I don't know what is good and wats bad

tvtinh (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 04:59:55 PM

I think, those list are enough to you to determine good coins/tokens. If i can add, you should try to looking project which have a good vision about their technology. Their tech must be new, and original. That is the most harder point to search at current markets. Most ICO or airdorp project are depends on current platform (ETH/NEO).

ETH is good though and its scalability and serving as a platform for many projects. What do you think about NEO?

tvtinh (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 05:02:00 PM

All of these points are important.

But I think that no matter how good a technical team is, it needs a qualified marketing team to promote their products, otherwise this token will be useless.

I can see your point and few of them have done great with marketing including bounties and referral for example

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: