Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 02:56:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Tron TRX Struggle, UP or DOWN?  (Read 142 times)
alvinadi (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:23:11 AM

Hey guys,

With up and down tumble, Fundamentally there are several FUD (Owner cashed out, plagiarism on whitepaper, no product, HYPEcoin) to be considered as well as Potentials (partnership with several millions user companies in China, well connection to VC and high-end investors, future of media entertainment) for this coin.

We've also seen technical commentaries saying coin should break the decending/ascending low volume triangle, it could well reach previous high in Elliot Wave or rather the same Elliot but heading previous low - the origin price, out of top 20 league in Coinmarketcap.

What are your thoughts or perspective specifically for this coin? Issue can cover both fundamental technical or just one of them. BUT it must have a PROOF. Looking forward to learn together guys!

sweetbet

Activity: 961
Merit: 110

SweetBet.com

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 05:31:45 AM

I'm holding and waiting to see what happens when the first beta version is launched on March 31st
https://twitter.com/Tronfoundation/status/955764437490720768

alvinadi (OP)

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:16:28 AM

Still the debate now are more into HYPEcoin or REALcoin rather than its actual usage.

We're seeing real partnerships and plenty of good news pushing from TronFoundation / Justintron, but none has able to lift up the price significantly.

Im not referring to global cap. The crypto market might be in a slump for awhile, but Tron has slide from top 14 to top 15. That should be still within TRON control.
Murloc

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:22:21 AM

I'm currently thinking about catching a moment to buy some TRX to my portfolio but it is not the only coin that "struggle" right now. It looks like it can still get lower if Bitcoin will dip once again. Technical instruments at those moments have increased amount of risk so it is too dangerous to trust them. If their partnerships are real then everything is supposed to be fine.

IamAltcoinfan

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

homt.net

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:27:39 AM

Yesterday i was reading article about crypto all of sudden i gone through Tron (TRX) good news where its already integrated on of famous app in china Peiwo . Quote " TRX-Integration Was Finished @justinsuntron Now you can deposit #TRX and enjoy the show!" . Immidiately i bought some more TRX . Lets see how it will change in 2018.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:12:52 AM

It is a goos thing that we are now seeing some few progress from blockchain projects is a good thing, but they need to do more, not leaning on the should of centralised platform when what we are selling is a discentralised platform, for me blockchain is good tech to lead the future
kryptokowalski

Activity: 94

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:21:02 AM

try has a very long roadmap so i feel it will definitely grow with time. now is a good time to invest in but i would hold it for awhile if you plan on maximum ROI
grapedog

Activity: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:47:50 AM

At one point I ended up having 3x'd my Tron, so I sold enough to get my initial buy back, and I'm holding the rest.  I really like Tron, and think it will do well, but it's certainly a long term hold for now.  But it's also a great time to buy it.
jamesdean35

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:51:21 AM

I dont trusth TRX you rigth they have great idea but it is unrealistic and they try to get more profit so they can dissappear easily.

tdeannova

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:51:47 AM

as you are saying that consideration of potentials partnership, millions of users in china, that make Tron the future of media entertainment.
this is my reason for investing in the Tron ​​and I think it takes time and the Tron ​​struggle is still not over.
mariayaz

Activity: 294
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:53:39 AM

By looking at TRX team on back, its a strong project and investors believe in Justin. I agree that a lot of FUD has been spreading about TRX but investors who believe in it going to hold it for long. It will not go bull shoot as the supply is high but will increase modestly.

✦✦✦✦✦  ☸ SECURE - FAST - FAIR ☸  ✦✦✦✦✦   (https://www.bitgame.com/?trackCode=BITCOINTALK)
Road445

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:50:29 AM

TRX is a good token, and it attracts a lot of people attention.
I think we just need to hold TRX for a long time, and when the market starts to recover, then TRX will have a big jump.

99th

Activity: 196
Merit: 22

Las Vegas

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:58:19 AM

Hey guys,

With up and down tumble, Fundamentally there are several FUD (Owner cashed out, plagiarism on whitepaper, no product, HYPEcoin) to be considered as well as Potentials (partnership with several millions user companies in China, well connection to VC and high-end investors, future of media entertainment) for this coin.

We've also seen technical commentaries saying coin should break the decending/ascending low volume triangle, it could well reach previous high in Elliot Wave or rather the same Elliot but heading previous low - the origin price, out of top 20 league in Coinmarketcap.

What are your thoughts or perspective specifically for this coin? Issue can cover both fundamental technical or just one of them. BUT it must have a PROOF. Looking forward to learn together guys!

Well Check this out...it is for Peiw, but posted by Tron and I guess it is the highest tech award? (ps - I flipped quite a few TRX earlier and made a quick little profit for the day)

"Today we officially received the certificate of China’s National High-tech Enterprise, which is issued by Ministry of Science and Technology ,Ministry of Finance and State Administration of Taxation." - Tron Official reddit

https://www.reddit.com/r/Tronix/comments/7w2dz6/today_we_officially_received_the_certificate_of/
jofox

Activity: 648
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 01:08:57 PM

TRX is a good token, and it attracts a lot of people attention.
I think we just need to hold TRX for a long time, and when the market starts to recover, then TRX will have a big jump.
Thanks I appreciate what say  Wink...
GarryTonw56

Activity: 272
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:45:52 PM

Everybody saying that tron is the worst cryptocurrency in the world, just like ripple. But i don't think that it's bad, it have potential to be good

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: