Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 10:51:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO 2018  (Read 5259 times)
VadikZimnyayaRezina

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 05:43:04 AM

hi all just start investing in ICO
what do u all think of the recently upcoming ICO
i.e Tomochain, RocketICO and GCOX
think this 3 is promising.
what do u all think?
can share your view with me?
A sense to invest in Ico now. Many projects have suspended their development, and tokens have fallen at times. It is worth thinking about  projects  only at the border of market change, but for now this direction is dead for trade.

walterwhite28

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 06:10:35 AM

A good sign that a project is great is by checking if they can show an alpha product. Try reviewing NeuronChain though! It has been around since 2016.
We're one of the few projects who developed our product first instead of just making a promise with just a whitepaper. Visit our website here: https://neuronchain.io/

I checked your website, how can I access your product?
lizaangel321

Activity: 560
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:33:00 AM

Last year, the ICO was easy to choose, in 2018 it is problematic. In addition to scamm projects, they are very much bankrupt and are not gaining even soft cup, so it’s difficult to choose a good ICO for bounty hunters, not to mention investors
warcarft3

Activity: 415
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:00:42 AM

Tomochain, RocketICO and GCOX

I don't know the three items you listed. But I just checked it out. Tomochain's ICO cost of $0.25. The current price is $0.48. Although the transaction volume is not large, there is still a profit of x2 in this case, which is very good.

RocketICO I didn't find the relevant information, it is estimated to be a liar project.

The situation of GCOX is the same as that of RocketICO. No information is found.

NikkiS

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:09:59 AM

Last year, the ICO was easy to choose, in 2018 it is problematic. In addition to scamm projects, they are very much bankrupt and are not gaining even soft cup, so it’s difficult to choose a good ICO for bounty hunters, not to mention investors
This year is not the year of ICO, investors are afraid to invest their money in new projects, because there is no certainty that they will have prospects for development and growth.

Kumeco

Activity: 79

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:15:04 AM

many projects fail, and many people complain about ICOs. now this is a year that is not good for Crypto, but not all ICOs fail or cheat. You have to be good at choosing projects and good teams so you avoid things you don't want. In addition, it is not easy to get free gifts because there is little hope, so you are more careful.
yayat

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:22:17 AM

I know that the GCOX was shamanized by Many Pacquiao, Michael Owen and Jason Derullo.
But all of that depends on the price of Ethereum or Bitcoin, if the two prices go down then the ICO must fail or pause.
lehnelora

Merit: 101

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:26:45 AM

In the year 2018 many ICO who have experienced failure and you have to be smart in choosing the ICO. This is certainly different to the year 2017, that many very promising ICO project and deliver success. But in contrast to the year 2018, not all ICO gives us the results. And the price of coins crypto now also decline.
paxaway21

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 03:59:43 PM

Ico for this 2018 i see that so many ico getting scammed and not true but now we need to consider it as a acceptance about new crypto coins.
Script79

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 04:06:31 AM

I chose several promising ICOs. I read various reports, but they contradict each other. What experts do you trust?
Usually I trust only analysts who write or shoot video on their own, e. g. Oh Hey Matty or Ian Balina.
Lolox

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 04:12:26 AM

ICO in this year, according to me, has experienced many developments, both from technology and its application. The team that has the background of ICO has been getting better and more skilled in carrying out its strategy. Topics and concepts that are raised are increasingly qualified. That made the crypto community grow bigger because they wanted to join the ICO. If the value of crypto has improved, I think there will be more ICO participants.

P A R A M O U N T ▬▬  DAX  ▬▬                    Digital E X C H A N G E
██ [   We have a license   ◾ F V R 0 0 0 3 6 3   ◾ F R K 0 0 0 3 0 4   ] ██
WHITEPAPER   ◥ bitcointalk   ◥ twitter   ◥ facebook      | ► JOIN NOW
trader4fun

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 05:50:07 AM

I chose several promising ICOs. I read various reports, but they contradict each other. What experts do you trust?
Usually I trust only analysts who write or shoot video on their own, e. g. Oh Hey Matty or Ian Balina.
I watched them. But they do a review of a small number of projects, apparently taking the most popular ones. They don’t have most of my chosen projects.
Similar analysts also can not be trusted, they obviously take money for paid reviews

As an option, you can read the theme of the project here on bitcointalk
SuiMikira

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 05:55:33 AM

I watched them. But they do a review of a small number of projects, apparently taking the most popular ones. They don’t have most of my chosen projects.
Similar analysts also can not be trusted, they obviously take money for paid reviews

We should not trust ICO reviews by analysts, most of them are paid reviews. To invest in ICO you should make your own research on the project, read about their team. There are good reviewers but they don't make too much reviews because they are not paid, they only review the projects they like.
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 05:59:44 AM

for this year, I think, 40% of ICO is quite good, but the rest is not. well, after the crypto glory of 2017, so many scammers are using the ICO system to collect profits. well, therefore we must be careful. I hope that the development of the ICO in 2019 will be better.
santouao

Merit: 101

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 05:59:55 AM

We should not trust ICO reviews by analysts, most of them are paid reviews. To invest in ICO you should make your own research on the project, read about their team. There are good reviewers but they don't make too much reviews because they are not paid, they only review the projects they like.

If you want a real ico review site, then look out for icogens, their ratings there are accurate and seems reliable. So far, I checked some ICO there but of course I do my own diligence when it comes to ICO. Investing hard earned money isnt easy to piled up on a trash investment. Most newbies got hyped due to lack of perception of whats is legit and fake one. Thats should be your assignment as a crypto enthusiast.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
[/center]
trader4fun

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 11:37:36 AM

If you want a real ico review site, then look out for icogens, their ratings there are accurate and seems reliable. So far, I checked some ICO there but of course I do my own diligence when it comes to ICO. Investing hard earned money isnt easy to piled up on a trash investment. Most newbies got hyped due to lack of perception of whats is legit and fake one. Thats should be your assignment as a crypto enthusiast.
Looks like a clone of icodrops
#Darren

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 12:43:45 PM

I see a lot of potential in some upcoming ICO projects, but the problem is that we do not have enough investors at the moment. Everyone is holding and is afraid of losing his money. I would say it would be pretty difficult for an ICO to achieve their funding goals on this market.

████████████████
   ████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████   ███████████████████
█████████████████        ███████████████
█████████████████          █████████████
█████████████████            ████████████
█████████████████             ███████████
█████████████████              ██████████
█████████████████              ██████████
█████████████████            ███████████
█████████████████          █████████████
█████████████████      ███████████████
█████████████████ ████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
     █████████████████
          ████
DIA | OPEN ACCESS FINANCIAL DATA
HSRP

Activity: 392

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 01:02:43 PM

for this year, I think, 40% of ICO is quite good, but the rest is not. well, after the crypto glory of 2017, so many scammers are using the ICO system to collect profits. well, therefore we must be careful. I hope that the development of the ICO in 2019 will be better.

2018 is a challenging year for ico with its bounty and ethereum programs when it comes to changing policies that make programs more attractive

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Azuliand

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 11:31:46 PM

ico this year does not show itself in the best way , I think it's worth investing you at a time when there will be a reversal and then you can safely invest

[ EFT ] EASY FEEDBACK TOKEN [ EFT ] YOUR FEEDBACK MOVES THE WORLD (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
futurefuturecoins

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 08:45:28 PM

Participants in the market should carefully consider the study of ICO. Each ICO needs to analyze the paper, ask a lot of questions to the developers of the team. To study the prospects of the product. Then make a decision on the purchase of tokens.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: