Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:57:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: myetherwallet.com is big scam  (Read 354 times)
AlexaSonda

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:52:46 AM

hi evryone am warn u taht myetherwallet is big scam and thief someone haked my acccount and thief my all token and balnec and no sport no security improvement i think airdrop/ico also involve due to they recmonded
myetherwallet.com no safe money no safe any token no 2f factor no phone or email code verification this is my wallet address 0x56b325b14218eD06807cE1168DC9E1C20348bDFa  am not show to anyone my key but my balance is theft so am blame to myetherwallet.com owner, develpor, it team, airdrop/ico they recomanded that thief wallet, if u everyone not thief prove that and improve that,due to time is money,not money is time,
am give u everyone my time and sport,u understand? Angry
no one understands your problem here. all the allegations you suspect to myetherwallet are very unreasonable.
it seems like you are experiencing panic, you have to clarify your problem and maybe someone can help you here.
maybe you have been a victim of phishing or fake sites.

you might have accessed this one https://.nyeihitervvallet.com/  instead of the correct one https://www.myetherwallet.com/. If thats the case, you've been phished. They have almost the same web content if your not careful enough to read the URL. Next time be vigilant my friend because only you can protect yourself from these kinds of scams. I'm sorry for your loss...
please edit or remove the phishing site link from this.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
99th

Activity: 196
Merit: 22

Las Vegas

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:01:44 AM

First of all, it's hard to take you seriously with the amount of typos and just plain sloppiness of your post. That being said. MEW is not a scam and you are the first person I have ever heard call it that. You probably gave your private key in an airdrop form since I doubt you typed it all out and got keylogged. So it is not a scam, but you obviously made a massive mistake and paid for it...literally.
jhenfelipe

Activity: 1372
Merit: 647

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:20:32 PM

Just because your account have been hacked doesn't mean that myetherwallet is a scam. Also, if you mean that myetherwallet should give the tokens that you lost to prove that they are not scam, sorry but they will not do that. They did they part of reminding users about phishing sites, they even give all possible way to avoid being phished (e.g. installing eal and metamask). Always remember that you are responsible for the security of your keys/wallets/balances. It's hard but you need to move on and just be extra careful next time.
jondel

Activity: 280
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:30:32 PM

When you create new MEW address, you should read the terms and condition.
I bet there's nothing that say MEW is responsible for your transaction.
And you need to keep your private key just for yourself.
vlast01

Activity: 364
Merit: 105

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:04:39 PM

hi evryone am warn u taht myetherwallet is big scam
myetherwallet wallet is not scam I'm sure of that, I do understand your feelings, but what you stated are wrong it's not myetherwallet fault at all because myetherwallet don't holds your private key so you and only you are the one responsible for your own security.

and thief someone haked my acccount and thief my all token and balnec and no sport no security improvement i think  
You clearly stated that someone has been hacked your account, it's clearly says that myetherwallet is a decentralized so no one owns it, so thats "someone" is another user, individual or person like us who've  stole all your funds.

airdrop/ico also involve due to they recmonded
There are lots of airdrops that are announced each they and most of them are scams. These scam airdrops required you to send your private key on them and by that way they have the full control of your mew.
myetherwallet.com no safe money no safe any token no 2f factor no phone or email code verification
Inspite of not having these phone/email verification code and authentication code on myetherwallet
I can still say that your money,funds, tokens and etherium are safely stored on myetherwallet as long as you have your private key secured and hidden from others. Myetherwallet wallet also suggests users to bookmark the right site and install metamask to be more secured.

this is my wallet address 0x56b325b14218eD06807cE1168DC9E1C20348bDFa  am not show to anyone my key but my balance is theft so am blame to myetherwallet.com owner, develpor, it team, airdrop/ico they recomanded that thief wallet, if u everyone not thief prove that and improve that,due to time is money,not money is time,
Again don't blame myetherwallet blame the pishers/scammers from pishing sites and airdrops
You are not the only one who has the same case there are plenty users that are been victims by the pishers/ hackers immoral act.
For those who had been victims make these unpleasant happening be your lesson and a warn for everyone.

●●●●●●●●[DHOLPINS Finance - TRUSTED . PLATFORM - DHOLPHINS Finance]●●●●●●●●
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔ Useful Links ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Website◂ | ▸About Us◂ | ▸LitePaper◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ |
tukagero

Activity: 994
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:52:12 PM

Why people blame thier mistake to someone else? I think its not MEW fault, its up to the wallet holder on how they handle thier private keys and not clicking phishing sites. Everything is fine if you know how to secure your wallet from attackers.

Plimo

Activity: 185
Merit: 10

Shopify Developer

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:35:24 PM

Did someone get your Private Key ? They can't access the wallet without it.
It is not their fault in a way..

Lanatsa

Activity: 2828
Merit: 649

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:12:30 PM

Why people blame thier mistake to someone else? I think its not MEW fault, its up to the wallet holder on how they handle thier private keys and not clicking phishing sites. Everything is fine if you know how to secure your wallet from attackers.
Not so surprised about these kind of people which they do really blame someone if they do lose their money without even thinking on the things they are saying. Instead for the community to sympathized with him,he would rather get some bashes and negative reactions towards this. Myether is just a wallet and you are being reminded that you must keep your keys no matter what its really a users diligence to keep those.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
CaterpillarRave

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:21:24 PM

I do not think so .. MEW is safe and reputable. You may have disclosed your personal key. or your computer is infected with malware. so your tokens are lost. I think you should be careful instead of blaming MEW
erasheed28

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:37:35 PM

First of all, practice on making a paragraph in english before it's too late for you to get red trust and second for long time i have been using myetherwallet i never get hacked, it might be someone messed up your computer and stole your private key information which could be the reason for your lost coins. MEW is very safe by far, not in the point of downloading software wallet for storing ERC20 cryptos.

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Kingofbitcoin12345

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:40:56 PM

MEW been trusted since it was used widely because it is totally safe and its security features is given important by the team behind it but if this accusation is true,, I admit that I can’t blame them for this incident but you and your way of handling your account.. I think you have entered your private key to a phising site or someone have access your account because it is not protected.. You must understand that before posting this openly..

____________yahoo62278 CAMPAIGN MANAGER________  ◥◥  The Best & Most Popular Manager  ◤◤  ____________
ICO Manager          Bounty Manager          Signature Campaign Manager          Twitter Campaign Manager
█████████████████████████   ADD "yahoo62278" on Telegram & Skype   █████████████████████████
blankpaladin

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:47:59 AM

i don't think MEW is a big scam. I have MEW and never been deducted the amount I have. Maybe you misplaced your private key and someone used it to stole you. MEW have a great reputation.
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:54:07 AM

i don't think MEW is a big scam. I have MEW and never been deducted the amount I have. Maybe you misplaced your private key and someone used it to stole you. MEW have a great reputation.

some people (including the op ) only thinks that myetherwallet is a scam because they've been hacked or got phised by someone due to their carelessness.  that is actually their fault and not mew. but in your case im just like you because ive been also using myetherwallet for a verry long time and so far i wasnt experience any problems using theier service despite of being an active trader in many online exchanges.
Nazarov

Activity: 362
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:14:08 AM

hi evryone am warn u taht myetherwallet is big scam and thief someone haked my acccount and thief my all token and balnec and no sport no security improvement i think airdrop/ico also involve due to they recmonded
myetherwallet.com no safe money no safe any token no 2f factor no phone or email code verification this is my wallet address 0x56b325b14218eD06807cE1168DC9E1C20348bDFa  am not show to anyone my key but my balance is theft so am blame to myetherwallet.com owner, develpor, it team, airdrop/ico they recomanded that thief wallet, if u everyone not thief prove that and improve that,due to time is money,not money is time,

The fact that you lost money it's your fault, besides you no one else has access to your keys, get a hardware wallet finally

imsotiredofmoviereboots

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:50:36 AM

some people (including the op ) only thinks that myetherwallet is a scam because they've been hacked or got phised by someone due to their carelessness.  that is actually their fault and not mew. but in your case im just like you because ive been also using myetherwallet for a verry long time and so far i wasnt experience any problems using theier service despite of being an active trader in many online exchanges.

I'm pretty sure that OP is not putting a bookmark on the MEW site. Phishing is the number one cause to hack someone's account and it seems like he can't understand English well enough to see what MEW is reminding us.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: