Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:07:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin like a Bubble ?  (Read 814 times)
cryptotaste

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:31:04 PM

I think bitcoin is not a bubble because, the value of bitcoin also has some downs in it, and a bubble is always growing larger and larger, Folks are usually scared of something new and do not accept it for long.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nowherman

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:31:33 PM

Bitcoin is not a bubble. For the normal functioning of bitcoin, mining is required, which consumes a huge amount of electricity.
Thus, bitcoin is a separate industry, which so far no one fully understands. Especially the old gurus of the financial world.   

FiiNALiZE

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:44:16 PM

Bitcoin is not a bubble. For the normal functioning of bitcoin, mining is required, which consumes a huge amount of electricity.
Thus, bitcoin is a separate industry, which so far no one fully understands. Especially the old gurus of the financial world.   
Hidden groups are working on Bitcoin so they can do the lightning payments and other cool features. Bitcoin is no bubble.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
ChConcept

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:47:21 PM

I don't think so, Bitcoin has changed people's lives since it started 9 years ago, It has survived a lot of issues, banning and all the bad things they can throw. There are still a lot of people who are skeptical about it, some governments don't believe on it but it has accomplished a lot and proved these people wrong. Now with the fast growing numbers of enthusiasts, investors and users of it, I don't think we can still call Bitcoin just a bubble.   

╔═◼ CARDSTACK ◼═╗
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet (https://cardstack.com/)
Ozero

Activity: 2044
Merit: 180

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:19:48 PM

If bitcoin has serious drawbacks in its use and at the same time it grows in price much higher than other promising coins that have even comparatively better qualities, then one can unequivocally say that people buy bitcoin because of the fact that it previously brought a significant profit by raising its price. In this regard, it can be unequivocally said that bitcoin behaves like a classic financial bubble.

RequiredBTC

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:33:37 PM

Not like bubbles, but rather the actual price formation in bitcoin. Because at least bitcoin takes up to 9 years to get the current price. Bitcoin better than bubble.
deepakg2m
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 06:35:06 PM

If the price is falling it does not mean that BITCOIN is loosing its position or as you are saying BITCOIN is a bubble.Falling of price in cryptocurrency market is a normal thing.Alteration of price is common to every cryptocurrency.Therefore there is nothing to worry about. 

🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴 Global Sharing App / RENTO / Share, Rent, Profit - Everything You want 🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴
Website
rtm125

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:35:59 PM

Some people say bitcoin is like a bubble and it will burst one day.
Now current situation we can say its price is going down and down.
Is it true that bitcoin is like a bubble ?
So say only those people who do not understand bitcoins. They do not understand its technologies, do not understand what bitcoin has prospects. Undecided

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
bellanas

Activity: 392
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:36:33 PM

There is demand - bitcoin is growing, there is no demand - it is falling. Here the price creates the market. The market is not a  bubble. I think that most people are not accustomed to crypto currency.
marabanda

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:39:11 PM

Yes, I think that bitcoin is a bubble. However, if you think about it, then any bank can be a bubble. Also it is worth adding that the bubbles do not always have a property to burst ... so we will count on the fact that bitcoin will not burst.
Doge dealer

Activity: 462
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:48:38 PM

stock market is a bubble do we persecute it ? , people loose millions on the stock market do we "villianise" it and encourage people to stay away from it as i see them Trying to do with bitcoins(with little success). Bitcoins are still very volatile because it has not" settled" because its still evolving but because of that very thing you can become a millionaire in a few days literally because as it becomes more and more rooted demand increases and once demand increases then the prices must also increase. to look on bitcoin as a bubble is really a simple minded way to view it and those who push this view obviously  know what it truly is and the potential it holds why else would they be going through so much to impress there opinion on the general populace .but let me play along and add this even if it is a bubble when the bitcoin bubble burst it creates new bubbles that then burst and creates new bubbles so in essence there will always be upward movement.

budi691

Activity: 1204
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:56:28 PM

It could be like a bubble now, but I want bitcoin to be air, which is always used by everyone and becomes an important part of human life.  Grin
ujjwalsethi

Activity: 213

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:00:30 PM

Actually yeah it is like bubble which is growing at very fast rate which is a good news for the investors as they are having much more profit with that, So yeah according to my opinion people should invest more and more in bitcoins in order to gain more and more profit.

Kamal Zenda

Activity: 431
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:04:46 PM

no i dont think bitcoin is like bubble , many economic experts in their analysis assert that the Bitcoin is not an economic bubble and this is due to many reasons that deny this economic claim.
Washball

Activity: 266
Merit: 151

First crypto index traded as a token!

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:05:51 PM

Okay, bitcoin dropped from almost 20K to 6K. So everyone says bitcoin is a bubble. When the price increased to 12K in just a few days, is it still a bubble then? This is the volatility we know as one of the usp's from bitcoin.

GeorgiyBilyk

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:06:24 PM

Bitcoin can not be a soap bubble! It grows due to the increase in capitalization and the great demand of investors! Everybody understands that the development of the crypto market and the development of bitcoin can not be stopped! We see very rapid and strong progress! By this I think until the market does not stand still, as long as people invest in crypto, bitcoin will never go down in price!

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
cryptokingdom

Activity: 236

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 07:08:00 PM

With much physical blockchain based project that is going on already we cannot say bitcoin is like a bubble. Bitcoin will soon get to the moon.

TelegramTwitter ❰❰❰❰❰❰  TERRAGREEN  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ Reddit  ● Medium
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●  GREENPAPER  ●  ICO Website  ●  ANN THREAD  ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
thycrypto

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:12:02 PM

It is not a bubble. It is different than the average market. It did go up but it corrected itself. If it was a bubble it would have just tanked. The retracement was healthy and needed to happen for it to not be a bubble. It is still projected to get to new highs, many people anticipating this.

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
Ghost_1957

Activity: 181

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:21:46 PM
Merited by dumbtool45 (1)

I don't think so
BTC need 5k$ to miner(average)
I think difficult to reduction more than 5k$
redhondaxrm125

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:27:56 PM

If bitcoin has serious drawbacks in its use and at the same time it grows in price much higher than other promising coins that have even comparatively better qualities, then one can unequivocally say that people buy bitcoin because of the fact that it previously brought a significant profit by raising its price. In this regard, it can be unequivocally said that bitcoin behaves like a classic financial bubble.

Well, I guess your right. It may really seem like a bubble when you think about it but even so, that really does not define what it really is. It simply is something more than what you can see and I pretty much think that a lot of people will really do agree with my point. And I guarantee you that most of them will be veterans in this field. Just saying.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: