Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 05:39:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Ripple comes to 2 dollar by end of Feb 2018  (Read 614 times)
Wipro

Activity: 924
Merit: 512

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:16:18 PM

Will Ripple comes to 2 dollar by end of Feb 2018? Please give us your comments and analysis.

Like last year we may find the bitcoin and other cryptos bumped in the market. I hope your expectation will be reached 100 percent for sure. Because I too invested on the ripple around 300 USD few months and I was believing more bumps in this coin and I missed everything completely.
Now waiting for the bump on XRP in future to exchange it for bitcoin or ethereum.
disam

Activity: 394
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:35:19 PM

it would be a happy day if Ripple comes to 2 dollar by end of Feb 2018, but i dont think it will. We are gearing up for a long bear market i think, and all cryptoz will be affected. So i hope for ripple to rise, but it is quite improbable.
Dimedroll

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:40:39 PM

Ripple is not a decentralized system, no one can really say the price.
But if ripple will collaborate with banks, 2 dollar is not a difficult target
Klovezio

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:43:54 PM

Ripple is not a decentralized system, no one can really say the price.
But if ripple will collaborate with banks, 2 dollar is not a difficult target
It's too bad that states are trying to take control of the cryptocurrency. I think it is very dangerous to invest in such currencies, which may depend on the decisions of the authorities.
jimbo2000

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:47:47 PM

I don't think ripple will recover. The way things are I think we have at least a couple more weeks of this slow market and given that by the time things pick up it won't be the kind of sharp recovery some think, it will be slow and painful. Maybe by end of March ripple will reach those heights.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
aalborg

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:13:21 PM

Good question. As for me, I don't believe that ripple has a future. As it was said earlier ripple is pump-dump coin. It can be used only by banks not by usuall people. The price of this coin will never go to the moon. You can hold it for a long term, but I prefer to invest in others.
Nick Abimanyu

Activity: 406
Merit: 19

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:22:46 PM

Will Ripple comes to 2 dollar by end of Feb 2018? Please give us your comments and analysis.

Ripple is a banking community coin, their technology is almost identical to Ethereum. Previously, Ripple ever be in 2nd place after bitcoin, and ethereum at number 3rd.

After a negative issue about the Ripple struck, Ripple lost trust and Ripple shifted to its original position, which is 3rd, and ethereum came back in the 2nd. With the existence of such evidence, not difficult for Ripple to overtake ethereum for the 2nd time. That means, the price of Ripple will be above $ 2 by the end of February.
svojoe
Legendary

Activity: 968
Merit: 1000

einc.io

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:06:12 PM

If Ripple continues to make partnerships with large banks the price can rise significantly. They have very ambitious plans and I will not be surprised if the price goes up soon. We need to wait for a while ofc, but yes, I believe in $2 by the end of Feb 2018.

yesboiasni

Activity: 90
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:27:40 PM

Ripple was above 3$ , so I think it will be over 2$.
Let's hope it will happen before Feb ends.

----------- CHECK SHOPIFY STORES ON SALE ------------------
 -------------   https://www.oklox.com ----------------
rezurect

Activity: 686

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:29:33 PM

Ripple was above 3$ , so I think it will be over 2$.
Let's hope it will happen before Feb ends.

That doesn't mean anything though, bitcoin was a lot higher at that time and a pump is a pump, in other words it just had to go down.
Dasvino

Activity: 272

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:55:27 PM

It can happen, because the ripple is still in development stage. maybe at this time the price has not been awakened. but someday the ripple will become a favorite coin

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
romandos86

Activity: 150
Merit: 25

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:07:57 PM

My friend invest in ripple a lot of money and he think, that the price will burn in the end of the February.
rommelzkie

Activity: 294
Merit: 125

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:56:42 AM

February is too early for ripple to reach the $3 usd price. we can expect that it will happen on the 2nd quarter of the year 2018 (april  - june) this is because of the slow movement of bitcoin.

Mamaecrypto

Activity: 333
Merit: 215

www.mammycrypto.com Best Browser brave.com/mam025

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 01:02:49 AM

I think $2.00 and possibly more by the end of febuary. On the 28th of feb it will get added on coinsquare, canadian exchange so I am expecting some action.

prince05

Activity: 126
Merit: 21

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:09:28 AM

Ripple is one of those stable coins which has a big potential to grow, so I would not have second thoughts that it has the potential to reach $2 or even more by the end of Feb 2018. But if ever it would not reach that price point by end of Feb, there is still a big potential to grow it's value this year. Each day many potential investors are looking at this coin, once they are convinced enough to invest in Ripple surely it's value will rise up. For those holders of this coin just keep on holding on to them. I could see a big profit coming it's way this 2018.

█▀▀▀ A DECENTRALIZED BLOCKCHAIN-BASED PLATFORM  ▀▀▀█
 █───  Telegram  │  Facebook  │  Twitter  │  ANN  │  Bounty  ───
▰ ▰ ▰  Tokenize the referral economy and spread rewards to all participants   ▰ ▰ ▰
jyotianand01

Activity: 980

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 01:37:30 AM

Ripple is a good coin otherwise it will never comes in top 5 list of coins of whole crypto market. It already crossed 2$ this year itself before and it can again reach 2$ or more when market goes in bulls hand.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   
WPPENERGY
.World Power Production.

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   

..INQUIRE..
━━━━━━━━
preditor422

Activity: 86
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:00:55 AM

Yes it can come to 2$ by the end of feb 2018 but will not be easy by seeing the yesterday downfall and instability of the market.Sill I believe Ripple is a very good coin and has everything in it to reach new heights.I am in a great hope that there will be a turnaround in the market and we will see the rise in cryptocurrency. 
papagapa

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:10:35 PM

I think that Ripple will rise to 2 bucks in the near future, but not so fast. By the end of March, according to my best forecasts.
bskousen

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:11:23 PM

I would say its definitely possible if the theory is true that the market will return bullish after the 15th. If not then it will probably stay at same level.
dlhylton

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:18:07 PM

Price prediction is hard. However, my belief is that definitely by the end of March it will be back to $2. Right now, there's a lot of FUD in the market such as with South Korea banning cryptos and now the tether auditing problem. Once all of this drama clears, then the market will be free to resume going up. Cryptos is a complicated business and there is a lot of legal and regulatory issues that need to be addressed in order for the market to be clear to go up. I would just HODL. Cryptos are too important for governments to simply ban them. However, the government has to add regulation in order to protect the public from fraudulent ICOs and coins. Or else, unsuspecting people will lose all or most of their money. Just be patient and HODL.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: