Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:41:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Ripple comes to 2 dollar by end of Feb 2018  (Read 614 times)
Infek

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:29:33 PM

Now the market crypto currency is so fevery, that you can never tell exactly what will happen in a month. It can cost and 2 dollars, maybe 10 cents.
JasonCroper

Activity: 145
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:31:02 PM

It will back to 2 dollars, but don't know if will get that in Feb.
sultanali

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:32:38 PM

It's a good coin and growing nicely from last 3 months but because of this bitcoin correction it came down but I am sure when bitcoin get stable it will start to grow again and will surely reach 2$ and more also as the time goes on.
anti-scam

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

COINECT

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:22:05 PM

XRP many joined the various banks in the World, I saw recently XRP in cooperation with Bank Indonesia.
Worth the wait for its development, maybe going back to the moon. Smiley

▄▄▓▓▄▄   ▄▓▓▓▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀    ▀▓▓▓▀   ▀▓▓▓▄
         ▄▓▓▀▀        ▐▓         ▀▓▓▓
         ▓▓   ░▓▓▒    ▐▓     ▓▓░   ▐▓
         ▓▓    ░▀▓▓   ▐▓   ░▓▀▀    ▐▓
      ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░  ▓▓   ▐▓   ░▓   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▓▓▀     ▀▀   ▓▓   ▐▓   ░▓▄   ▀▀    ▀▓▓░
    ▓▓        ▓▓▓░    ▐▓     ▀▓▓▄        ▓░
    ▓▓▄▄▄    ▐▓░   ▄▓▄▓▓▒▄▓▄   ▓▓░   ▄▄▄▄▓░
    ▓▓▀▀▀    ▐▓░   ▀▀▀▓▓▒▀▀    ▓▓░   ▀▀▀▒▓░
    ▓▓        ▀▓▓▓▄   ▐▓    ▄▓▓▓▀       ░▓░
    ▀▓▓▄▄  ▄▓▄   ▓▓   ▐▓   ▐▓▒   ▓▄   ▄▓▓▓░
        ▀▓▓▓▀▀   ▓▓   ▐▓   ▐▓░   ▀▀▓▓▓▀░
         ▓▓    ▄▓▓▓   ▐▓    ▓▓▄░   ▐▓░░
         ▀▓▄   ▀▓     ▐▓     ▀▀   ▄▓▓░
           ▀▓▓▓▄      ▓▓░      ▄▓▓▀░
               ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▀░▓▓▓▄▓▓▓░
COINECT
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
AI-based decentralized
arbitrage trading system
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄
                        ▄▄█████▀▀███
                    ▄▄████▀▀     ███
              ▄▄▄████▀▀    ▄▄   ▐██
          ▄▄█████▀       ▄█▀    ██▌
     ▄▄████▀▀▀       ▄███▀      ██▌
    ████▀        ▄▄████▀       ▐██
     ██████▄▄  ▄█████▀         ██▌
          ▀████████           ▐██
            ▀████▌            ███
             ▀███  ▄██▄▄     ▐██▀
              ███▄███▀███▄   ███
              ▀███▀▀   ▀▀███▄██▌
                          ▀▀█▀▀

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
█              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
█                      █
█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
█                      █
█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
█                      █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
crimsongoth

Activity: 588
Merit: 18

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 01:43:39 PM

I think Ripple will reach a much higher increasing. Given that the Ripple price has reached USD 3.5, it isn't impossible to encounter a price increase of reaching 2 USD, more recently.
hamster fat

Activity: 462

simply getting the job done

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:39:07 PM

Oh, the crypto market is now only at the beginning of the road, so we see such large price movements. And so everything is possible here. Can a ripple reach $ 2? Sure! Can it reach 10 dollars? Again it can! We will follow the news, I hope that the market will provide us with an opportunity to get a good profit this year.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
edwardnortonn

Activity: 177

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:40:16 PM

Will Ripple comes to 2 dollar by end of Feb 2018? Please give us your comments and analysis.

I don't see it happening before the whales hold the most of the coins around.
frowsiter

Activity: 714
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:44:20 PM

Will Ripple comes to 2 dollar by end of Feb 2018? Please give us your comments and analysis.

I don’t think so. We are already recovering from the bloodbath and in that hard situation also our expectations are always high. However, we are not going to hit the two dollar mark because that’s too much market cap to cover in short period of time. Feb is already passed with seven days and there is not even old sign of recovery. If we need that much rate then it could only be done with artificial pump. With XRP I believe that’s not possible because it is already a centralised currency and whole thing depends on founder of the coin.
redblock

Activity: 31
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:45:17 PM

Yes! That is what you want to hear, right? Truth is, nobody can predict the market in your terms. If they coould, they wouldn't tell you, think about it.
coingrow

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:49:41 PM

I get pained to see so many new investors who bought into Ripple when CNBC guys were shilling it. Note to myself to never listen to those thugs ever in my life. The answer to your question is, yes it will reach 2USD, but no way that it would be by feb end. It has completed its market cycle and needs time to cool off. But then we can have noob money again flowing into it and you never know. My only suggestion is that if it does reached 2$ before feb end, get out of this shit coin.

drwhobox

Activity: 756
Merit: 133

- hello doctor who box

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:54:09 PM
Merited by In the silence (2)

Ripple has the chance to go up to 2$ this year. thinking of it's uses when it comes to transacting to country by country can be used for the masses. there is a single thing that can make this not possible it's because of "Centralization" which most of the crypto enthusiast would not prefer using.

As ripple is not a decentralized system, no one can really say the price.
But if ripple is world widely used, 2 dollar is not a difficult target
Yes Ripple is not a decentralized system. XRP is actually used in day to day basis from banks to banks. it's adapted by almost 50 banks in the entire world.
hieu81

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:56:14 PM

Nothing is 100% sure, but in my opinion, after the Chinese New Year, altcoin and tokens will attractive back!
 Grin Grin Grin
redfin31

Activity: 700
Merit: 275

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:57:29 PM

i'm very sure that ripple will come back to $3 like before, but for end of february it is hard i think. for next 2-3 month i'm sure they will back!  Wink

Baoo

Activity: 854
Merit: 115

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:16:41 PM

Actually, Ripple is a profitable currency in the long term, but I do not think that their higher price in this month will be just $ 2. Moreover, it has reached $ 3.32 in a quick way at the beginning of last month and despite that this crisis in the market has led to a significant fall in the price of Ripple ($ 0.7) but it is certain that there will be a recovery soon (within the next days) in the value of this currency because many banks use Ripple and have invested huge proportion in it, so their value of market cap is big ( 30 Billion dollars) compared to other currencies with a weaker price.
In fact, I think the price of ripple at the end of this month will be between $ 3 and $ 5 and it will rise more and more quickly in the coming months.
Djabba

Activity: 528
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:54:48 PM

I think that the price will be dropping slowly until spring. But if the market will start getting back by spring then the 2 dollars price can be reached by summer. For now all the market is down, so its not only Ripple in the situation like this. Nothing to be worried about. I am planning to wait for the price between 0.40-0.50 to buy some
mininghubby

Activity: 140
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:05:33 PM

As compare to ripple with other crypto. I think ADA is way better than ripple. I don't believe that ripple has a future. As it was said earlier ripple is pump-dump coin. It can be used only by banks not by usual people. The price of this coin will never go to the moon. You can hold it for a long term, but I prefer to invest in others like tron , ada and electroneum way better than ripple.
Angel35

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:36:37 PM

Ripple isn't really good cryptocurrency, it's just pump-dump. I watched some bloggers and some of them say that it's centralised currency controlled by banks. Is it really truth?
joann15

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 04:41:07 PM

Nope. Why still asking ripple? There are a lot of coins that has a lot more potential than Ripple. Cardano is there roadmap will be release this month. ThKey, Bluezelle, Icon, Wanchain those coins has a more potential that ripple if you really want a big gain spend on those coin. Thank me later.

blazingshockwave

Activity: 173

Astorgame.com | ICO is LIVE | Get Your Bonus

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:51:51 PM

I think it will not reach 2 dollars instead it will get dumped again once bitcoin make another bull run again. The  previous pump in the price of Ripple is still high so there is a possibility that it will do again rather than pump up.

Astorgame.com  | eSports & Online Gambling | ICO is LIVE
BONUS for early investors
▬▬▬ ◈◈  Website ◈◈  Whitepaper ◈◈  ANN thread ◈◈  Facebook ◈◈  Twitter ◈◈  Telegram ▬▬▬
rehydrogenated

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:10:55 PM

Ripple is an important coin to watch because it is where all the really dumb money is at. If you see Ripple go to $2 you know the market is getting overvalued. If it hits $3.5 its time to take profit.

Ripple is what is getting shilled on CNBC by banksters trying to steal your money and keep control for themselves.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: