Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 09:58:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin price "drop"  (Read 2173 times)
pitiflin

Activity: 980
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:47:07 AM

This is how people react:
So don't worry about this,let them worry about it,the more they worry the more they sell and ultimately gives us yet another opportunity to buy in the dip Wink

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
  B

▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄▄████████████▄▄
   ▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄
  ████▀            ▀████
 ████                ████
▐███                  ███▌
███▌                  ▐███
▐███           ▄▄     ███▌
 ████         ▀███▄  ▐███
  ████▄         ▀███▄███
   ▀█████▄▄     ▄█████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀
T 
.Better. Quick..

.Transparent....

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
███████████████▀       ████
██████████████      ▄▄▄████
██████████████    ▐████████
██████████            ▐████
██████████            █████
▀█████████████    ▐███████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Indra32

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:14:44 AM

I feel like it's my obligation to share my 2 cents on current "steep" drop of bitcoin price. I find it absolutely unbelievable when people say how low the price of btc is, speaking of the price at $10k or $11k. Those who have been in this industry long enough to remember the price of btc to be $5 are just shrugging their shoulders short of words.

What I'm trying to say is that those new community members so called "hypers" should stop spreading fud when price goes down and same goes with price growing. Actually growing price of btc is kind of problem as it's starting to miss its original purpose of cheap quick transactions. We need people focusing on real value of this ecosystem rather than moon kids...

Thanks for hearing me, couldn't help myself

it is unlikely that bitcoin will go down because currently bitcoin is the krypto world market idol
AMHURSICKUS

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:40:29 AM

In the world of cyptocurrencies, this drop is normal. Bitcoin price is not always at the top, theres also a time that its price is at its low stage. But always think positive when its price is droping, take this a chance to buy more and then hold it.
Dont panic because it will make your decision in crypto worst.

▂ ▃ ▅ ▆   LUCRE DON'T HODL; TRADE!   ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂
BITCOIN & CRYPTO CURRENCY ALGORITHMIC TRADING & SIGNAL SERVICE ✓ 
▌▐ ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Youtube ⬝  Meduim   ▬▬▬▬▬ ▌▐
krishnaverma

Activity: 1288
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:56:50 AM

Yes it is true, FUD should be stopped immediately, give a positive opinion about bitcoin, create a positive and interesting article about bitcoin, in: tweeters, facebook, blogs, web and others, maybe in that way, at least will help the process of growing the enthusiasm of society to bitcoin.

You are right about this. If all the investors on this forum, just add their own experience with bitcoin investing on social media, it will result in huge boom. Currently, we see negative news being spread by bloggers just to drive traffic to their blogs by creating controversies.
Jating

Activity: 2926
Merit: 808

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:00:24 PM

it's okay. today has touched the number $ 11k again, and still continue to rise. is not it always like that every year. there is a phase where the price drops dramatically. making people panic about it at the end of selling all the bitcoins. and things get worse after bitcoin prices rise again in a few days Grin

Unfortunately, it make a pullback to the $10K levels again. I was happy to see it go to $11300 yesterday, but when I woke up I was surprised it is at $10K++. However, no need to worry as this is just a normal day ago. Profit taking is just normal, maybe those who have bought at the bottom ($6K) is cashing it out.

Its too early to call but in my opinion, the price will not fall below $10K, there's so much resistance at it so the price could pick up today and try to test $11K. I'm expecting that at the end of the month, assuming there's no FUD, we will be comfortable at $12K entering March.
destroyer01

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:16:25 PM

This drop came after an Indian politician said the government would take action to stop the use of virtual coins like Bitcoin, Ripple or Ethereum for payments. The Government does not consider cryptocurrencies legal tender or coin and will take all measures to eliminate use of these crypto-assets in financing illegitimate activities or as part of the payment system.
Pinkris128

Activity: 812
Merit: 262

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:17:42 PM

We can't help the fact that there are people who likes to FUD especially when bitcoins price goes down and I think they do that so most newbies would panic and eventually sell their coins because they got scared of the news. As for me, I really don't listen to those type of people instead I trust my instincts and judgement.

Yes i agree, people always have their own interest. Creating FUD will make weak hands sell. This strategy is not only common here in the crypto market but it is happening on all type of market.

This is why experienced investors/traders  always advice to block out noise. Do your own research if what you bought has great fundamentals then you do not need to worry for price dip because in the long run price will rise no matter what.
Exactly, they do it for their own sake which we cannot blame them because it was there strategy. Sad for the part of newbies because it makes them panic since they are new and they didnt understand fully about the change in price of bitcoin. They didnt know that whenever they are panic investor became happy because it seems like more profit that they will get from it who would do panic selling.
White Christmas

Activity: 882
Merit: 258

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:28:11 PM

So don't worry about this,let them worry about it,the more they worry the more they sell and ultimately gives us yet another opportunity to buy in the dip Wink
Yes its true people right now are easy to panic and whenever bitcoin price drop they always do panic selling especially for those newbies who are new here. The more bitcoin price drop ii was a great opportunity to all investor becuase they will biy more and hold it becuase already know that sooner or later it will recover that can make huge profit for them.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
MiF

Activity: 1358
Merit: 258

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 12:54:24 AM

Yes its true people right now are easy to panic and whenever bitcoin price drop they always do panic selling especially for those newbies who are new here. The more bitcoin price drop ii was a great opportunity to all investor becuase they will biy more and hold it becuase already know that sooner or later it will recover that can make huge profit for them.
It is better to buy more bitcoin today because we all know that bitcoin will rise soon and the most profitable process is buy and selling it sounds simple buy it is really proven and tested that it has a great chance to gain a profit that is why I believe that not only the investors will have a chance I think it is all for those who believe in bitcoin.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:31:32 AM

In the world of cyptocurrencies, this drop is normal. Bitcoin price is not always at the top, theres also a time that its price is at its low stage. But always think positive when its price is droping, take this a chance to buy more and then hold it.
Dont panic because it will make your decision in crypto worst.

This is a good time to see the rising trend of bitcoin prices. Stably bitcoin has shown a positive treck, I see this as an excellent development for bitcoin management in the future. Bitcoin has an increasing number of users over time, proving that the popularity of bitcoin has made increasing confidence in the marketplace. The volume of transactions that are increasingly showing increasing graphics can also be a benchmark that the decline that occurred over the past few weeks has begun to be abandoned.
Lasvista

Activity: 396
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:14:25 PM

I feel like it's my obligation to share my 2 cents on current "steep" drop of bitcoin price. I find it absolutely unbelievable when people say how low the price of btc is, speaking of the price at $10k or $11k. Those who have been in this industry long enough to remember the price of btc to be $5 are just shrugging their shoulders short of words.

What I'm trying to say is that those new community members so called "hypers" should stop spreading fud when price goes down and same goes with price growing. Actually growing price of btc is kind of problem as it's starting to miss its original purpose of cheap quick transactions. We need people focusing on real value of this ecosystem rather than moon kids...

Still we can say that bitcoin bitcoin is an unstable currency which the prices of bitcoin determined by the price of the coin market or the marketplace , which some investors and HODL are panic selling , and it causes to decrease the value of bitcoin. All I wanted to say is just be an optimistic and have a patience , some of the new comers their mindset is only the money that they would get.
Md.Sufian

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:11:23 PM

In my opinion, the price of bitcoin has decreased,so it's price will certainly increase again. Its demand is at the top and its price will be higher in the future. It's currently at the top in the world.
rog1121

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:01:07 AM

We can't help the way that there are individuals who likes to FUD particularly when bitcoins cost goes down and I figure they do that so most amateurs would freeze and in the long run offer their coins since they got terrified of the news. Concerning me, I truly don't tune in to those kind of individuals rather I put stock in my impulses and judgment.
burakdat

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

"I invest and Doing Bounty Campaign"

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:08:40 AM

You nailed it with your opinion on the members here like rushing some things that is new to their mindset and that includes the bitcoin investment of having the ups and downs of bitcoin prices. Well, that is the nature as human we are being agitated by the things that is new to us especially like investing in bitcoin that gets a lot of attention of some members here who are new. These are only the effect of gaining a lot more from the investment and not being contented on what they have obtain from it. As for me even though I am still new with the system of bitcoin yet I can handle things like this and educating oneself is the key to understanding.

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
irsada

Activity: 994
Merit: 117

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:32:28 AM

in my country there is an old saying "dog barking the caravan passes" which means let them speak as they please. unnecessary emotions respond.
just take the positive side.
Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:50:38 AM

The decline was due to investors who monitored warnings from a number of regulators and increased crackdowns on the virtual currency market in several countries. The rise or fall of bitcoin will happen at any time and we can take the positipnya of price movements that occur, because I consider all this as a stepping stone to benefit in the future.
0t3p0t

Activity: 1554
Merit: 352

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 03:54:37 AM

It is because of profits that is why they compared Altcoins into Bitcoin which is a pretty bad thing. As a hodler I collect Altcoins just to hold them and wait for the best timing to convert all of it into Bitcoin. That is how important Bitcoin is for me because it is worth keeping for future purposes or for my bill payments which I usually do and buying prepaid loads too. People are going crazy with prices nowadays most especially late comers since they easily get panic and don't understand the true meaning of volatility and the idea of Bitcoin itself.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
almersyn

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:57:57 AM

Bitcoin has no central bank and isn’t linked to or regulated by any state. An anonymised record of every bitcoin transaction is stored on a huge public ledger known as a blockchain. However, transactions made with the cryptocurrency are irreversible, which makes investors in bitcoin attractive targets for cybercriminals.
BossMacko

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:12:34 AM

Nothing is new for Bitcoin, price rise,drop and grow again also FUD will always be a part of any crypto it is the reason why many people buy and sell their Bitcoin if they believe those news. Anyway i am not surprised on the current situation of Bitcoin first time i use and bought my Bitcoin price was 600$ and there are few gambling sites that time so with its current price right now i am still happy especially if i sold some of my Bitcoin when the price was at 19k USD.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:16:23 AM

Haha! Nice meme, you made me laugh mate. As for OP, not actually the community members are the ones who are hyping a FUD. Blame those big players in the market that has billions of dollars invested to bitcoin and they are the ones who are paying these shills to spread FUD immediately. We can't blame each member here if they are thinking its going to be the doomsday for their investment. Just learn the market and don't buy the FUD instead buy the dip.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀