Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:53:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin price "drop"  (Read 2173 times)
t2yax

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:02:50 AM

Bitcoin price cannot be predicted. We should learn how does the bitcoin price goes high and low. We cannot assure when will be the best time for trading, but we can learn how to analyze and whether we can have a profit or we can lose our own money. Bitcoin price is so volatile, we cannot see the future of bitcoin price.

arianee
• • • ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Smart-link Connecting Owners, Assets And Brands
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ • • •
Discord
Telegram ⊐●⊏ Reddit
Twitter ⊐●⊏ Instagram
Medium ⊐●⊏ Linkedin
Hannahanto

Activity: 826
Merit: 111

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:22:40 AM

No one can judge or assume the price of bitcoin. Most of the people would expect from june the price will starts to increase, but suddenly no one expect this much of dump. Today the price is so decrease, never expect this much of decrease. Dont know what happens in the crypto world. May be this is the last dump of bitcoin price, in upcoming days the price starts to increase. Let us wait and see what us going on in the crypto market.
Triwiyono

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:39:17 AM

yes, the day the bitcoin price drops. today bitcoin prices are falling again, probably will continue to fall until the middle of the end of the year. somehow this happens, is there maybe bad news about bitcoin, or there are other factors. hopefully the price will quickly rise again like last year's ago, is very high price.

███ TWITTER WapSwap Finance WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN World's First Chain Balancing Token (CBT) FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM AMM MEDIUM ███
BlueVelvet_

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:41:46 AM

I feel like it's my obligation to share my 2 cents on current "steep" drop of bitcoin price. I find it absolutely unbelievable when people say how low the price of btc is, speaking of the price at $10k or $11k. Those who have been in this industry long enough to remember the price of btc to be $5 are just shrugging their shoulders short of words.

What I'm trying to say is that those new community members so called "hypers" should stop spreading fud when price goes down and same goes with price growing. Actually growing price of btc is kind of problem as it's starting to miss its original purpose of cheap quick transactions. We need people focusing on real value of this ecosystem rather than moon kids...

Thanks for hearing me, couldn't help myself

Yes thanks for this. I know everyone should have their own opinion but problem with the fud is that these people enforce it on others and puts them in a panic too which just contributes even more to the "disaster" (it's not even one) which just makes matters worse
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:48:19 AM

currently the bitcoin price has come down and seems to be going down for a long time, but we should keep calm do not panic because bitcoin prices will definitely recover and will increase again
This is like a flood of attacks for investors, price has not recovered in a few months, after it price stable in low position, and prices are falling back to  $6k, it's really annoying for me, I'm sure everyone thinks the same thing, no wonder many investors panic about this, and have a bad effect on bitcoin market
Lhaine

Activity: 742
Merit: 128

Coinbene.com - Experience Fast Crypto Trading

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:36:41 AM

currently the bitcoin price has come down and seems to be going down for a long time, but we should keep calm do not panic because bitcoin prices will definitely recover and will increase again
This is like a flood of attacks for investors, price has not recovered in a few months, after it price stable in low position, and prices are falling back to  $6k, it's really annoying for me, I'm sure everyone thinks the same thing, no wonder many investors panic about this, and have a bad effect on bitcoin market

Yeah. I am also got panic because of what happen in bitcoin now but what we should do? I think we should stay to hold our bitcoin or any altcoin in this situation because nothing will happen if we sell it in low price only just losing money .
kive2k

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:13:44 AM

On these days, bitcoin and crypto currency fell again in prices, so we did not wait for growth, it's very bad. I wonder how much it will fall?
manismanja

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:15:39 AM

if the bitcoin price drops it seems very normal because I see bitcoin has a price that is too high so it will be many people who try to knock down the price of bitcoin.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Awraawra

Activity: 338
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:19:34 PM

I feel like it's my obligation to share my 2 cents on current "steep" drop of bitcoin price. I find it absolutely unbelievable when people say how low the price of btc is, speaking of the price at $10k or $11k. Those who have been in this industry long enough to remember the price of btc to be $5 are just shrugging their shoulders short of words.

What I'm trying to say is that those new community members so called "hypers" should stop spreading fud when price goes down and same goes with price growing. Actually growing price of btc is kind of problem as it's starting to miss its original purpose of cheap quick transactions. We need people focusing on real value of this ecosystem rather than moon kids...

it is so hard now to wait for bitcoin price that it will go up again,but i always trust bitcoin for good,and i know that this coming week the price of bitcoin will be good.
jamesclark

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:45:57 PM

in some part you are right, you must to invest in future, but looking for real time it is not bitcoin, but you have choice always
anhhung409

Activity: 318

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:47:18 PM

Yes, we need to focus on the real value of the ecosystem rather than the values on the moon. Many people are still spreading bad news about Bitcoin and this only makes it worth less and less. Instead of complaining, you should be an intelligent and wise investor

gussupri

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:15:55 PM

Bitcoin price drop, for me that's normal, because every day the price up and down, so do not worry too much about it, Be patient in holding your money because the bitcoin price will surely soar again
but bitcoin price now drop sharply and abnormal movement.in a day it down more than ten percents. and it off course make much people being panic and sell their asset.
hash-pool.eu

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:20:32 PM

Exactly the same thought. There was just too much hype the last summer, so many people just wanted to get 'rich' and didn't even know what bitcoin is or what blockchains are about. The correction was quite necessary. In the long term, the blockchain technology is still interesting and useful.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
tobs

Activity: 282

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:21:32 PM

Yes, we need to focus on the real value of the ecosystem rather than the values on the moon. Many people are still spreading bad news about Bitcoin and this only makes it worth less and less. Instead of complaining, you should be an intelligent and wise investor

But the real question is, why would Bitcoin price raise currently or anywhere in the future?

People are saying that "bitcoin price IS falling" like it's some random or magical thing that happens without any reasons. I mean it's not like it is falling just like that. People are selling it for less and less. People consider it to be less and less valuable at this stage. Because if one takes a look at the coin, there is no actual utility currently. The fees are expensive, the transactions are on the slower side. Honestly, there are many better projects and currencies than Bitcoin currently, so maybe people simply notice that it's not the ideal coin? Or maybe they notice that it has become purely speculative asset without any actual value. There are still not enough places where you could spend the coins. The regulations are non existent or very confusing so no one really knows if its legal or okay to own it and how to tax it in most countries. People are afraid of spending Bitcoin because "it may increase in value one day". So you've bought a CURRENCY that you don't want to use for PAYING, because it "may be worth more in few years..."? I don't see anyone screaming "HODL US DOLLAR BECAUSE IT WILL BE WORTH MORE!!!" Why would BTC be worth more if no one wants to actually use it? People think it's some magical asset, which price is raising for some magical reason that no one really want to understand or research.

"It is raising so I will buy it and be rich in the future. I don't even care what blockchain is and I've read an article that it will be worth $100,000 in two years. Let's HODL!!!!" - what thousands of investors thought blindly...
billbear

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:39:21 PM

Everything can drop, even dollar, but we don't know when it happened, so be patient to that thanks and have a nice mood for trade
richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:46:26 PM

Don’t ever panic instead look for some money so you can buy more bitcoin when the price drops so hard. This market is our future and I think this is just a short term correction and the whales will buy back at the bottom so be ready for this thing and ride with them.
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:56:07 PM

The dropping price is normal. But don't sell your bitcoin if you see the price drop because it will crush deep if you follow the panic seller.
You must hold and buy more bitcoin and you will get your profit dream maybe after fee months or few years.
bololord

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 01:00:13 AM

Bitcoin prices are down and now Bitcoin prices are down about $ 7,000 compared to 2017. In recent days, Bitcoin prices are always down, and I think this year will be a volatile year. of Bitcoin and the value of Bitcoin will not be as high as in previous years
Its normal because this is part of the cycle and the other thing why bitcoin drops because of the negatives news that create FUD and it cause of panic selling but we need to trust the process we need to hold because for sure bitcoin will bounce back and it become profitable again beside we are in the second quarter of the year, I hope bitcoin will repeat history or surpass our expectations.
Falmera

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 01:46:01 AM

In this crypto world we must bear in mind that it is really normal for the price to go down. But we must just have the trust and patience to hold still for the price will not be permanently down, it will also goes back up.

ORVIUM            Open and Transparent Science
『 https://orvium.io/ 』   Powered By Blockchain
endut15

Activity: 546

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:02:45 AM

Bitcoin price drop, for me that's normal, because every day the price up and down, so do not worry too much about it, Be patient in holding your money because the bitcoin price will surely soar again
but bitcoin price now drop sharply and abnormal movement.in a day it down more than ten percents. and it off course make much people being panic and sell their asset.
it does make these people feel worried, but I must be optimistic that the btc will go back up again, and do not break up to wait for the days to come.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: