Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:32:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin price "drop"  (Read 2173 times)
Pauloma8672

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:51:41 AM

Yes Bitcoin price is dropping and I believe it is for a while. It will soon begin to go higher in price

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
squog

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:56:10 AM

That is true. Though im also one of those people who joined in not so long ago. What my beef is people who actually sell when the price is low. They contribute to the drop in prices more and more. What shoukd happen is to hold and buy more. This will help lessen the supply more and making it hard for the whales to control the price.

BitcoinMarketer39

Activity: 392

ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:46:18 PM

I feel like it's my obligation to share my 2 cents on current "steep" drop of bitcoin price. I find it absolutely unbelievable when people say how low the price of btc is, speaking of the price at $10k or $11k. Those who have been in this industry long enough to remember the price of btc to be $5 are just shrugging their shoulders short of words.

What I'm trying to say is that those new community members so called "hypers" should stop spreading fud when price goes down and same goes with price growing. Actually growing price of btc is kind of problem as it's starting to miss its original purpose of cheap quick transactions. We need people focusing on real value of this ecosystem rather than moon kids...

Thanks for hearing me, couldn't help myself

The price drop is just normal because you are right that there are people who are spreading fud in other countries and we cannot do anything about it to stop but still it was a good time also to invest a huge amount since the market price is dropping.

DMCR lah

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:13:40 PM

We are actually taking out the fun from the bitcoin, let me correct my self, we have already taken out the fun form the crypto world where bitcoin was supposed to support the fastest and cheapest transaction with pseudo anonymous nature. What a day that would have been for all of us. Im pretty sure if that principle was still here then government of different countries would have already accepted it into the fiat blending.
syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:51:53 PM

it is better not to look at the chart at all, if you do not play on the stock exchange at short stakes, which is necessary to know is the real market value.
at this time the market situation is so down to make many people uneasy. so if we want to see better market conditions rarely. because everyone is afraid to disappoint us.
Yes of course people invest money in bitcoin to get profit so if they will not get anything but only lose then for sure they will get stressed now I blame those whales for the fallen price how are selling bunch of bitcoin at panic just to make the market down so they will again buy more at low price so this is not a good policy as to make your profit you are creating trouble for others.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
Qeupe

Activity: 135

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:26:31 PM

This is a commonplace where bitcoin experiences a period of ups and downs and greatly falls. Bitcoin experiences that because the value and bitcoin price are so high that the obstacles are getting bigger so anything that blocks bitcoin will make bitcoin fall. The best thing we have to do as a bitcoin owner is do not be affected to sell our bitcoin at a cheap price.
lordmick

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:43:45 PM

I am absolutely sure that it was whales manipulations. But also I according to technical analysis the price will recovery till $7100. Then in the middle of June it will crash again to $ 3000 and may be lower.
Pinoyfan

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:59:14 PM

I feel like it's my obligation to share my 2 cents on current "steep" drop of bitcoin price. I find it absolutely unbelievable when people say how low the price of btc is, speaking of the price at $10k or $11k. Those who have been in this industry long enough to remember the price of btc to be $5 are just shrugging their shoulders short of words.

What I'm trying to say is that those new community members so called "hypers" should stop spreading fud when price goes down and same goes with price growing. Actually growing price of btc is kind of problem as it's starting to miss its original purpose of cheap quick transactions. We need people focusing on real value of this ecosystem rather than moon kids...

Yes it is. Its so cheap now so I really enjoying a new wallet. I think that the best for me. Cause we should check out the world at large, but we can do it is the best for me to invest in this day our cryptocurrencies work i will be great again someday
ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:11:45 AM

It is normal in Bitcoin to drop down. But today it started to goes up which means it is recovering. If ever it will goes down again there is no need for us to worry because its normal. Just be be patient in holding your money because for sure the value of bitcoin will be back into its normal amount.
Every time I see the price of the bitcoin dropping, I take it as an opportunity and that instead of getting panicked, I go for buying of more number of the bitcoins and that too at much cheaper rates. There is no such point of getting panicked and selling your coins and that at time when you know that this will not bring anything profitable for you. you must be smart enough to make the right choice.
stellgod

Activity: 659
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:59:12 AM

currently the bitcoin price has come down and seems to be going down for a long time, but we should keep calm do not panic because bitcoin prices will definitely recover and will increase again
Almost all predictions are with uncertainty and this is due to the changing of market factors. We do not know how the factors will be in the future and have no perfect idea but or predictions will reach near the future value but not the accurate value. We have another way to know the improvement of the Bitcoin which is the average estimation of different market factors.
Eleven86

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:31:02 AM

Today market starts with red again the price of bitcoin is going down. Don't know when it will recover, due to this situation there are so many false news coming about bitcoin. People get panic and they confused what to do whether want to hold or sell. But surely the price will boom up again, till that you have to wait with patience. Dont get panic about the price drop it will recover.
Elmughni

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:47:03 AM

Yes I agree, this will be brought value into the Dye if everyone always give feedback the same as did others.
Almost all the predictions with uncertainty and this is due to changes market factors. I still believe the price will rise soon.
LKingLion

Activity: 125

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:55:56 AM

We have our own experiences while we are facing in crypto. We should not be hypers even though we are just beginners. Being a beginners should not be the alibie in order to cover up our mistakes. We have our own responsibilities to deal crypto system by our own capacity and ability.
nebuch

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:55:36 AM

Thank you for sharing your experience to us. It is my pleasure to have some guidance through the experienced of others regarding crypto life. It wasn't easy to deal this risky world but there are no choice if we would like to continue to be here. What is best is taking the risks and to encourage self to face the possible struggles along the way. There are always new challenges in our way. Different places at different time. Take heart and move forward than move backwards. Chose to be strong and risk taker than weak and loser.
iram1011

Activity: 896
Merit: 521

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:19:57 AM

Indeed, Bitcoin has suffered such correction period before too. Moreover, BTC is still above the price before the ridiculous hype of December, last year. Bitcoin has successfully maintained its price above the strongest lower support of $5800. Stochastic is already dipping into oversold territory to show that sellers are feeling pretty tired. Crossing higher and moving up could signal that buyers are ready to return and take bitcoin back up.

This is the time for HODL or buy in more to expand your portfolio. BTC might again test levels around $6k. But it isn't going to tumble below it. So, instead of panic selling at this point, buy in more.
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:00:22 AM

Bitcoin price drop, for me that's normal, because every day the price up and down, so do not worry too much about it, Be patient in holding your money because the bitcoin price will surely soar again
but bitcoin price now drop sharply and abnormal movement.in a day it down more than ten percents. and it off course make much people being panic and sell their asset.
it does make these people feel worried, but I must be optimistic that the btc will go back up again, and do not break up to wait for the days to come.
We to think positive and believe that the price will recover and increase again. It is not helpful for the one who invest to panic because the amount of investment getting smallest amount, that will result for more lose. Find ways to add some to invest on other coin instead, which increase price for short time.

Ryker1

Activity: 1918
Merit: 442

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:19:24 PM

Bitcoin price drop, for me that's normal, because every day the price up and down, so do not worry too much about it, Be patient in holding your money because the bitcoin price will surely soar again
but bitcoin price now drop sharply and abnormal movement.in a day it down more than ten percents. and it off course make much people being panic and sell their asset.
it does make these people feel worried, but I must be optimistic that the btc will go back up again, and do not break up to wait for the days to come.
We to think positive and believe that the price will recover and increase again. It is not helpful for the one who invest to panic because the amount of investment getting smallest amount, that will result for more lose. Find ways to add some to invest on other coin instead, which increase price for short time.
You're right. Despite the loss that's happening currently, we still need to be calm and patient. It's not helpful for you and for the market to panic. Bitcoin's price is based on the popularity and demand, if we panic sell, it means that we're bring bitcoin down. We should help bitcoin instead of dumping so we can earn profit. In my opinion, bitcoin will not keep going down, it will recover and it will be soon.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Gambitter

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:13:31 PM

You're right. Despite the loss that's happening currently, we still need to be calm and patient. It's not helpful for you and for the market to panic. Bitcoin's price is based on the popularity and demand, if we panic sell, it means that we're bring bitcoin down. We should help bitcoin instead of dumping so we can earn profit. In my opinion, bitcoin will not keep going down, it will recover and it will be soon.
we already have seen this kind of structure and phenomenon before, and eventually this will rise, but nobody could tell when it will happen actually and exactly. let us just be positive, besides you are not the only one who had their money at stake, but we also had something to lose when it doesn't rise.
Yarsk

Activity: 448
Merit: 122

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:19:20 PM

Well you can blame any one trying to console his/her self for they lose those who bought bitcoin at the Price of 10k to $19k will see the present Price as a big lose to their investment and if the are not advice well to keep holding may sell and concludes that bitcoin is a bubble or even scam.
mejalipat

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:37:38 PM

I think the price of the bitcoin that goes down will always happen at any time, as well as the rising bitcoin price, what we should know is we should stay calm when the bitcoin price goes down and not panic
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: