Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:15:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin price "drop"  (Read 2173 times)
v3liana

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 06:39:33 AM

Yes many people are only think moon and moon. I do think bull run only make market suffer after all people dump all of their coins. We need more solid and steady grow. Cryptocurrency indeed for long terms investment and i do think we could see a lot of the use of cryptocurrency in few years.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
faceoff97

Activity: 644
Merit: 113

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:31:23 AM

Let's be hopeful that it would actually regain its highest peak, we've been wanting to see it growing specially we have invested good amount when the price is still high. I believe the red days is over yet its not yet late to buy more volume of bitcoin. Last years track was almost likely the same as todays track. So buy now before its too late, we can still afford to buy now dont wait until tommorow.
Lomberjack

Activity: 384
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:43:46 AM

I feel like it's my obligation to share my 2 cents on current "steep" drop of bitcoin price. I find it absolutely unbelievable when people say how low the price of btc is, speaking of the price at $10k or $11k. Those who have been in this industry long enough to remember the price of btc to be $5 are just shrugging their shoulders short of words.

What I'm trying to say is that those new community members so called "hypers" should stop spreading fud when price goes down and same goes with price growing. Actually growing price of btc is kind of problem as it's starting to miss its original purpose of cheap quick transactions. We need people focusing on real value of this ecosystem rather than moon kids...

Thanks for hearing me, couldn't help myself
I do barely agree with you. FUDs must stop to its existence to prevent people on rushing things all over time that lets the virtual market to even more suffer. We are now heading too far from what Bitcoin's price was originally on its first launched. Now that we are experiencing this kind of scenario, why don't we just make our patience a little bit longer and just turn our endless complains to shut because it cannot be helpful at the first place. This will not make things better instead it will just make things worst for everyone especially for the new comers in this industry.
SkiOlya

Activity: 256
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:10:51 PM

Let's be hopeful that it would actually regain its highest peak, we've been wanting to see it growing specially we have invested good amount when the price is still high. I believe the red days is over yet its not yet late to buy more volume of bitcoin. Last years track was almost likely the same as todays track. So buy now before its too late, we can still afford to buy now dont wait until tommorow.
I think that everyone will be able to buy bitcoin and at lower prices, those that we see now. Another thing. if you buy bitcoin for a long time (2-5 years), then do not see much difference if you buy it now for 6000 or a couple of months to 5000, because selling in a few years you will be much higher than these prices. Wink
Topaz72

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:37:24 PM

Bitcoin price drop, for me that's normal, because every day the price up and down, so do not worry too much about it, Be patient in holding your money because the bitcoin price will surely soar again
but bitcoin price now drop sharply and abnormal movement.in a day it down more than ten percents. and it off course make much people being panic and sell their asset.
it does make these people feel worried, but I must be optimistic that the btc will go back up again, and do not break up to wait for the days to come.
We to think positive and believe that the price will recover and increase again. It is not helpful for the one who invest to panic because the amount of investment getting smallest amount, that will result for more lose. Find ways to add some to invest on other coin instead, which increase price for short time.
You're right. Despite the loss that's happening currently, we still need to be calm and patient. It's not helpful for you and for the market to panic. Bitcoin's price is based on the popularity and demand, if we panic sell, it means that we're bring bitcoin down. We should help bitcoin instead of dumping so we can earn profit. In my opinion, bitcoin will not keep going down, it will recover and it will be soon.
No doubt panic selling is the worst decision, it will only make you get lose nothing will happen, I am sure bitcoin will be the best source of income if you will buy it at low price and will hold it for long term, price drops for our own betterments as it gives us chance to buy at low price and hold it till the end, generally it is nature of bitcoin that it rises and falls, so soon it will rise again but you will have to keep patience and don’t think about selling panic at any cost.
senin

Activity: 938
Merit: 137

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:26:39 PM

Yes, indeed, the growing price for bitcoin brought us only one problem. Pumping a financial bubble is too expensive for us as a result. Including the fall and stagnation of the crypto-currency market for six months already, and the drop in popularity of bitcoin, and a drop in demand for it. If, after a certain time, the situation recurs, bitcoin will again grow rapidly in price and rise very high, this because of negative news can provoke panic and then it can lead to its depreciation. Therefore, if we do not figure out how to limit the growth of bitcoin, the market will do it, but it is much more painful for all of us.
neonshium

Activity: 1134
Merit: 515

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 06:51:47 AM

Bitcoin price drop, for me that's normal, because every day the price up and down, so do not worry too much about it, Be patient in holding your money because the bitcoin price will surely soar again
but bitcoin price now drop sharply and abnormal movement.in a day it down more than ten percents. and it off course make much people being panic and sell their asset.
it does make these people feel worried, but I must be optimistic that the btc will go back up again, and do not break up to wait for the days to come.
We to think positive and believe that the price will recover and increase again. It is not helpful for the one who invest to panic because the amount of investment getting smallest amount, that will result for more lose. Find ways to add some to invest on other coin instead, which increase price for short time.
You're right. Despite the loss that's happening currently, we still need to be calm and patient. It's not helpful for you and for the market to panic. Bitcoin's price is based on the popularity and demand, if we panic sell, it means that we're bring bitcoin down. We should help bitcoin instead of dumping so we can earn profit. In my opinion, bitcoin will not keep going down, it will recover and it will be soon.
we already have seen this kind of structure and phenomenon before, and eventually this will rise, but nobody could tell when it will happen actually and exactly. let us just be positive, besides you are not the only one who had their money at stake, but we also had something to lose when it doesn't rise.
Yeah you are right that the price of bitcoin is volatile and ups and downs occur on daily and even hourly basis. There is no problem in it, but people are worry about the big dip in the price.  This huge dip is not good for bitcoin market.

People now think that bitcoin will collapse one day and their investment will be finished. That’s why most investors are selling their bitcoin which affect the price more.
jonatuzc

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:10:57 AM

Man you’re very right! There was a time when the fees we pay for making transactions with Bitcoin seemed like nothing, it seemed to be a cent or nothing at all and it was very fast and gets to the receiving side in the second it is sent.

But now, Bitcoin transaction fee is like half a dollar and I can remember that last year it was up to a dollar and even went above that. Exchangers were even more costly for making transaction. Bitcoin has changed a lot and I can’t even believe my eyes what I’m seeing now.
KenChanYu

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:40:40 AM

Man you’re very right! There was a time when the fees we pay for making transactions with Bitcoin seemed like nothing, it seemed to be a cent or nothing at all and it was very fast and gets to the receiving side in the second it is sent.

But now, Bitcoin transaction fee is like half a dollar and I can remember that last year it was up to a dollar and even went above that. Exchangers were even more costly for making transaction. Bitcoin has changed a lot and I can’t even believe my eyes what I’m seeing now.
If there's a drop in price, we must be aware that it's a temporary correction and will soon recover. There might be a little changes in the transaction fees, but it's evident that the value keeps on increasing, and is gaining more trust from the general public making it more popular and excellent on its own league.
looterrific

Activity: 63
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:19:23 PM

It's ok mate. Just keep in mind what is our purpose here. To support the technology of Blockchain.
Surge_Dev

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:38:49 PM

According to one version, Bitcoin's understated cost is indirectly related to the EU proposal to consider a method for regulating crypto currency. The regulator advocated the direct collection, processing and introduction into the database of confidential information about holders of digital purses. The possibility of data exchange with law enforcement agencies is also being considered.
kaisa

Activity: 560
Merit: 145

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:52:39 PM

I think so, bitcoin has gone to its function. in mid-2017 when bitcoin to $ 8K, I think this price is too expensive for now, given the volume on the marketcap is still not too high. I also suspect that this price is being manipulated. then bitcoin to its peak near $ 20K and stop there. then I think again, about the price down is appropriate based on what? whereas bitcoin has no main function.
From now on I realize that bitcoin is now being manipulated in many sectors, from entrepreneurs, countries, to people who have different desires. so, holding is a strategic position for now.
rye18

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 01:46:25 PM

Yes, bitcoin is still dropping and its very risky for now to invest in bitcoin because we don't know yet what will happen in the market after investing.
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 03:09:08 PM

I feel like it's my obligation to share my 2 cents on current "steep" drop of bitcoin price. I find it absolutely unbelievable when people say how low the price of btc is, speaking of the price at $10k or $11k. Those who have been in this industry long enough to remember the price of btc to be $5 are just shrugging their shoulders short of words.

What I'm trying to say is that those new community members so called "hypers" should stop spreading fud when price goes down and same goes with price growing. Actually growing price of btc is kind of problem as it's starting to miss its original purpose of cheap quick transactions. We need people focusing on real value of this ecosystem rather than moon kids...

Thanks for hearing me, couldn't help myself
Cheap transactions will go hand in hand with a huge price there is no way around it, the bigger the price gets then this means there is a bigger usage of the bitcoin network this in return will attract more miners and more competition, the fees are high right now because very few people are using bitcoin, we have not reached adoption of 1% of the human population, but this happen with all the technologies look at cell phones at first cell phones were very expensive, you needed to pay 3000 dollars to have one installed in your car and this was in the 80s and now cell phones are way cheaper and the same will happen to the bitcoin fees.
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 03:14:44 PM

There is nothing to worry if there are times bitcoin is dropped, it just normal having it. Bitcoin value is not stable it sometimes in high and sometimes goes down.Best thing to do is learn to wait and be patient because time will come it will be as high as you expected.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 03:24:38 PM

Well every users have their own rights and mind on how to deal with the market price and suddenly most of us panicked when they hear bad news or small margin of price dropping.

But for me this is what the market need to stay healthy,because imagine what will happen if bitcoin price continues to grow?do you think time wont come that we may wont afford to buy even small part of this coin?

I love dip happens sometime so i can buy another volume of bitcoin and sell when price grows even tiny
bengsabeng

Activity: 742
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 03:35:45 PM

current market conditions are bad and bitcoin prices fall below $ 6500.
I heard the news that a korean exchange has been hacked and made the market worse. I'm not sure if bitcoin prices will recover in the near future.

▀■ ■ ▀▄      ▀ ▀ ▄ ▄██      ► C P L A Y - IDO       ██▄ ▄ ▀ ▀▀      ▄▀ ■ ■▀
ONE ECOSYSTEM FOR ALL YOUR CRYPTO NEEDS
|        App Store        |           Wallet           |        Adstation        |        2FA Shield        |
no0dlepunk

Activity: 490
Merit: 258

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 03:43:37 PM

I heard the news that a korean exchange has been hacked and made the market worse. I'm not sure if bitcoin prices will recover in the near future.

Of course it will bounce. Everything that is happening right now is due to the pending approval to the ETF. Once it has been approved, you'll be sorry you didn't buy NOW.
Angela28

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 03:50:16 PM

Bitcoin prices are hovering around 6000 dollars per day, varying from a few hundred dollars per session. If the market does not break or change, the bitcoin price is still drop.
ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 03:51:03 PM

The drastic price drop is always caused by the exchange, as this will allow a user to address the btc he has so it has to sell it. Yeah, I think it would be like that, we remember when the incident of mt.gox and make the bitcoin price drastically and this happened in a long time until now btc price can not recover since the incident happened.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: