Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:04:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin price "drop"  (Read 2173 times)
McInzy

Activity: 123
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:09:47 AM

Its hard to say that bitcoin will decrease tomorrow or in an incoming time. Bitcoin is the first digital currency. Now at this time bitcoin is near about 6.400$. So, my friend nobody will tell you exactly about it, even not I am.

That's the point. Nobody can tel now whether the price is going to grow or fall!
patarfweefwee

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:32:56 AM

Let them say what they want to say about the price of crypto currency or Bitcoin for that matter. What's important is that we continue to do our thing, that is to buy coins oj a low and hold them at a high. Everything else is just white noise. Besides, we will be the ones laughing all the way to the bank.

OrangeII

Activity: 2086
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:58:44 AM

you are right because the initial goal is cheap fast transactions. when the price of bitcoin starts to grow and the demands on bitcoin begin to increase, making the price of bitcoin continues to rise and people forget the initial purpose of bitcoin and turn it into an investment asset. when prices go down, and FUD that make new people more panic, the price of btc is even more dropping. I think it's not a big deal for BTC.
right, it is normal for the market. with falling prices, this makes some people happy, because they are looking for areas to prepare to buy. and they are smart people who can take advantage of the situation
if measured from 2017, then make sure 100% that the price of bitcoin actually falls. however, if you look at it from now on, I think bitcoin prices are still stable. this may continue to occur until near the end of the year.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Beegovere

Activity: 86
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 12:48:34 PM

That is too true. Bitcoin price early this year was good but i would much rather see a steady stable increase than a huge spike followed by a great dip. Besides, even when the market is down, Bitcoin still performs remarkably well this year than on the last. So stop whining about the market being red and all and just buy buy buy.
I think the price of bitcoin is normal according to its market cap. People do not invest in bitcoin and want the price to reach to $50000 till the end of this year. Such people should invest in some regular business and quit crypto today. They do not deserve to make profit from cryptocurrency. It is for long time, patience and cool investors and for those who use their coins.
cedrixperez

Activity: 149

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 12:54:05 PM

This year bitcon price is stable cause they actually pump but suddenly dropped again but this 4th quarter of the year maybe bitcoin price will have big price change.
ELOCIN

Activity: 276
Merit: 10

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 01:11:08 PM

The problem about other investors is that they just invest without thinking first whether they are investing in a risky assets or not. They just jump in and ride in the bandwagon and just jumps out back when the road is getting rough and bumpy.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
Indamuck

Activity: 1120
Merit: 554

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 01:19:36 PM

This year bitcon price is stable cause they actually pump but suddenly dropped again but this 4th quarter of the year maybe bitcoin price will have big price change.

I know a lot of people are disappointed about the price drop from 20k but bitcoin has been  doing very well compared to altcoins.  Bitcoin has once again gained the market dominance that it lost during the last bullrun.  If bitcoin crashed 90 percent like how the other altcoins did it would be in real trouble.
Stervyatnik

Activity: 249

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 02:59:37 PM

If we imagine that there is no Bitcoin peg to the dollar, then it seems to me then market volatility will disappear and the price of products or goods will be Satoshi!
Fedor07

Activity: 282
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 04:59:07 PM

You’re right , those who been at that time know that at this moment bitcoin has a huge value . I havent been there at that moment but im agree with you . Once bitcoin was 5$ and now its at 6500$  , it got up a lot . Im just agree with you, we need to focus on what we have not on what we had .
domarakooth

Activity: 94
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 07:52:27 AM

you are right because the initial goal is cheap fast transactions. when the price of bitcoin starts to grow and the demands on bitcoin begin to increase, making the price of bitcoin continues to rise and people forget the initial purpose of bitcoin and turn it into an investment asset. when prices go down, and FUD that make new people more panic, the price of btc is even more dropping. I think it's not a big deal for BTC.
right, it is normal for the market. with falling prices, this makes some people happy, because they are looking for areas to prepare to buy. and they are smart people who can take advantage of the situation
I do not think people are happy seeing the lower and bearish market. Everyone has already bought the coins at high prices and they are waiting for the market to recover.
sino22

Activity: 438
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 08:22:32 AM

if measured from 2017, then make sure 100% that the price of bitcoin actually falls. however, if you look at it from now on, I think bitcoin prices are still stable. this may continue to occur until near the end of the year.
it is very true to see the price of bitcoin from knowing 2017 until now experiencing a decline, and I agree that the price of bitcoin in my opinion is stable at the current price, everyone hopes for a rise in bitcoin prices at the end of the year
biletskiy

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 06:54:07 PM

That is too true. Bitcoin price early this year was good but i would much rather see a steady stable increase than a huge spike followed by a great dip. Besides, even when the market is down, Bitcoin still performs remarkably well this year than on the last. So stop whining about the market being red and all and just buy buy buy.

I do not see a great problem in this dropped price. As for the 20 thousand - the cost of Bitcoin in winter, it was really too much for that time. BTC will reach 20K and even more again but it will happen a bit later.
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:28:20 PM

Yes it is true, FUD should be stopped immediately, give a positive opinion about bitcoin, create a positive and interesting article about bitcoin, in: tweeters, facebook, blogs, web and others, maybe in that way, at least will help the process of growing the enthusiasm of society to bitcoin.
You are asking for a way to regulate freedom of speech something I disagree completely, if people want to spread any kind of lies about bitcoin they are free to do so eventually the truth is going to show through and expose all of those that lied about bitcoin, so I do not really see a need to go that far when the problem is going to eventually solve itself.
entebah

Activity: 1548
Merit: 153

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:47:56 PM

I do not see a great problem in this dropped price. As for the 20 thousand - the cost of Bitcoin in winter, it was really too much for that time. BTC will reach 20K and even more again but it will happen a bit later.
Yes, for now the price of bitcoin is not always down but at the lowest point in my opinion. Because now there is a lot of good news from various countries related to Cryptocurrency. And most recently, Google no longer blocks crypto ads on its search site. So I think for now the beginning of the revival of Bitcoin prices is back to the highest price.

wahyu wida

Activity: 826
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 02:12:26 AM

Yes, for now the price of bitcoin is not always down but at the lowest point in my opinion. Because now there is a lot of good news from various countries related to Cryptocurrency. And most recently, Google no longer blocks crypto ads on its search site. So I think for now the beginning of the revival of Bitcoin prices is back to the highest price.
right, now we see price of btc is often green. then all of us hope that price will experience a reversal area, from that it is hoped that the price habits will increase again at the end of the year again this year
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 02:59:30 AM

whatever reason is shaking the weakening of prices starts from fud, bad news, and so on. the weakening of prices is normal in the market, and smart people are users who can take advantage of the situation to benefit for them, panic is a person who is not smart at using the situation
Snaic

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 03:49:49 AM

I agree with you because dropping price is not worried subject. We should not be panic for dropping the price. Price will be rising very soon. Though price is not so high but still it is on good position by potential and stable.
Now the problem has arisen not in Bitcoin, and not in the price of it. We see that because of the fall of Bitcoin, the ICO projects are actually paralyzed, and the altcoins are stagnant for almost a year. This actually paralyzed the entire cryptocurrency market. The bad thing is that Bitcoin, without increasing in price, has such a negative impact on the market movement. This is due to its price dominance over other types of cryptocurrency.

zeingrind777

Activity: 994
Merit: 138

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 04:45:27 AM

FUD causes a decrease in the price of the crypto market. New investors joining the crypto world continue to spread FUD so that many people don't believe in bitcoin and crypto
Cling18

Activity: 1708
Merit: 126

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 05:54:37 AM

I feel like it's my obligation to share my 2 cents on current "steep" drop of bitcoin price. I find it absolutely unbelievable when people say how low the price of btc is, speaking of the price at $10k or $11k. Those who have been in this industry long enough to remember the price of btc to be $5 are just shrugging their shoulders short of words.

What I'm trying to say is that those new community members so called "hypers" should stop spreading fud when price goes down and same goes with price growing. Actually growing price of btc is kind of problem as it's starting to miss its original purpose of cheap quick transactions. We need people focusing on real value of this ecosystem rather than moon kids...

Thanks for hearing me, couldn't help myself

I certainly agree with you. The price drop down is normal and we should not fear about it. Instead of bragging around, it is best to buy and hold more. It is the challenge for everyone of is here, the votality of bitcoin is something that we could not control so we should learn how to handle it.
Commotheon

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 06:11:48 AM

I think it’s the other way around. Its not the people, but the whales are happy to buy the coins at such a low price and then sell them at high prices.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: