Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 02:49:08 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin price "drop"  (Read 2174 times)
cluit
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 10:46:40 AM

I feel like it's my obligation to share my 2 cents on current "steep" drop of bitcoin price. I find it absolutely unbelievable when people say how low the price of btc is, speaking of the price at $10k or $11k. Those who have been in this industry long enough to remember the price of btc to be $5 are just shrugging their shoulders short of words.

What I'm trying to say is that those new community members so called "hypers" should stop spreading fud when price goes down and same goes with price growing. Actually growing price of btc is kind of problem as it's starting to miss its original purpose of cheap quick transactions. We need people focusing on real value of this ecosystem rather than moon kids...

Thanks for hearing me, couldn't help myself
Trust me, a lot of people here are just here waiting for when the price of bitcoin will bubble so they can grab their profit and run away. This community is no longer what it used to be before. Now there are lots of newbies ranting about the price and saying it is wrong because they are not seeing what they expected at first.

They all believe that the price of Bitcoin will be going up forever and that they will keep on making profit. People just think that Bitcoin is a pool filled with free money that never runs and they come here with the intention to be fetching money and getting rich overnight. Sorry, this was made for cheap and fast transaction till whales came in and changed it to something else.
ganlianshifu1

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 10:53:53 AM

BTC is already a game of investment and speculative capital!
Those who believe in BTC don't care about its price. They have withstood the test of humanity. They believe that BTC will be a great design to change humanity. People with BTC faith can realize wealth freedom!
Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 11:50:49 AM

Many negative issues roam without concrete evidence that causes panic, which affects market prices. if all of that we can overcome the likelihood that the crypto market will recover as much as possible.
Ycekezuv

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 12:02:25 PM

Of course, an extra FUD is not needed, but it will always be there, because there will always be people who will spread false information!
Clemcout

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 12:05:28 PM

Some people just not patience with their investment and always hoping quick profits. If we saw history on bitcoin price, we will see that bitcoin is good investment and we should not worry about the current price. If market start recovery, bitcoin price will rising and hopely reach highest price again
These impatient people want a big bump once again like the previous one, but I think it will not happen again. Now the demand for bitcoin is not very high and is normal and most investors are now putting their money in Altcoin. That’s why the price of bitcoin is not increasing. We will have to wait for some time and convince people to invest in bitcoin so that the price also rises.
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 09:10:21 PM

FUD causes a decrease in the price of the crypto market. New investors joining the crypto world continue to spread FUD so that many people don't believe in bitcoin and crypto
Negative news can only decrease the price of a coin that is relatively new and that has a very low market cap, when it comes to bitcoin most news do not really have any effect in the price of it, only the news that are real can affect bitcoin negatively and if they have that power then that means those news are not FUD, those news are real and have real effects in how bitcoin can be used in the present and in the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18]  All
  Print  

Jump to: