Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 10:05:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CRYPTOCURRENCIES as the centralized TOOL to CONTROL the WORLD  (Read 244 times)
nastaverba (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:23:12 PM

Right now everyone is excited about the cryptocurrencies thinking that it will be the future, and surely they are right, but what kind of future?

It is not a secret for those who want to realize that the control of the world is centralized in powerful and influential families that can control the economy of even a continent, and with capitalism, controlling the economy you can control any sector.

What if, with the globalization of cryptocurrencies, they obtained the key they need to solidify their centralized control over the world? And if in reality someone knew how to hack the blockchain?

And that we were all wrong, thinking that we are decentralizing the economy, when in reality we are contributing to the creation of what could be the perdition of our liberty.

(I used google translate since I do not fully master English Wink )

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jseverson

Activity: 1834
Merit: 759

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:52:23 PM

What if, with the globalization of cryptocurrencies, they obtained the key they need to solidify their centralized control over the world? And if in reality someone knew how to hack the blockchain?

The blockchain is protected by cryptography, and if someone had a good way of breaking Bitcoin's encryption, they wouldn't need to wait until Bitcoin takes over the world; the world is already digital and encryption is used to protect data everywhere. What they have could theoretically be used to break into any system.

This concern has already been raised with the eventual arrival of quantum computers, and really all we can do is strengthen the cryptography to make it quantum proof.

Lol kudos to Google Translate. I wouldn't have known if you hadn't said so.

nastaverba (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:13:18 PM

The blockchain is protected by cryptography, and if someone had a good way of breaking Bitcoin's encryption, they wouldn't need to wait until Bitcoin takes over the world; the world is already digital and encryption is used to protect data everywhere. What they have could theoretically be used to break into any system.

This concern has already been raised with the eventual arrival of quantum computers, and really all we can do is strengthen the cryptography to make it quantum proof.

Lol kudos to Google Translate. I wouldn't have known if you hadn't said so.

But for now you do not have that agility and anonymity to manipulate the markets with the same efficiency as would be done through cryptocurrencies, after all a physical connection is much slower and clumsier than a digital connection in the global network where everything is connected.

It is not the same to transmit a disease among people who have no contact than among people who breathe the same air. The centralization of something(Like the use of a single cryptocurrency like Bitcoin) facilitates control. Roll Eyes
hase0278

Activity: 882
Merit: 544

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:29:42 PM

And that we were all wrong, thinking that we are decentralizing the economy, when in reality we are contributing to the creation of what could be the perdition of our liberty.

It will still be up to the people anyway if they will let themselves be controlled via cryptocurrency's or not. Either way, I don't think that this would help elites to gain total control to centralize the world unless someone have known a way to hack blockchain which is impossible at the moment. If that is the case then the question is why are they not starting to hack it now while it is still early?
nastaverba (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:33:39 PM

Because like in a poker game, you do not discover your cards until the end, my friend ... Wink
jseverson

Activity: 1834
Merit: 759

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:58:48 PM

But for now you do not have that agility and anonymity to manipulate the markets with the same efficiency as would be done through cryptocurrencies, after all a physical connection is much slower and clumsier than a digital connection in the global network where everything is connected.

Wait, I don't understand. Why would you need a physical connection? Everything is already connected digitally by the internet. Cracking the blockchain should be no different than cracking any other system because they're both going to be done through the internet.

It is not the same to transmit a disease among people who have no contact than among people who breathe the same air. The centralization of something(Like the use of a single cryptocurrency like Bitcoin) facilitates control. Roll Eyes

Everyone already uses banking systems though, so why not simply hack into those if you're capable anyway?

Yeah, the Google Translate is throwing me off now. It's like talking with a thesaurus lol.

aoluain
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1249

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:28:02 PM

crypto currencies are the future or at least blockchain technologies.
now they will also be used as a means of control but of course I am
talking about the government created type of blockchain technologies
and crypto currencies.

Fortunately for everyone who is serious enough about Bitcoin and its
partners it just happens to be DE-centralised and as a bonus
UNREGULATED!

as much as they try yo regulate it it cannot be done.
Peer-to-peer trading with unregulated payments will live on beside
the regulated ones.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Maveth13

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:40:33 PM

You sound like a conspiracy theorist with all those what ifs. Maybe ask yourself how can anyone or any entity control the world by just owning or hacking a blockchain?
cydrix

Activity: 602
Merit: 129

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:09:26 PM

Right now everyone is excited about the cryptocurrencies thinking that it will be the future, and surely they are right, but what kind of future?

It is not a secret for those who want to realize that the control of the world is centralized in powerful and influential families that can control the economy of even a continent, and with capitalism, controlling the economy you can control any sector.

Woah said it is in the future Bitcoin cannot last long for maybe about 20 years or more well bitcoin will still be fully functional what i meant was it maybe has no value and it has been banned for everything and Banks doesn'ylt let you convert to BTC. Well atleast we can earn as much as we want we'll just need to work hard and keep learning and earning.
miyaka26

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:14:01 PM

If cryptocurrency will function the same in the future both investments and currency but more into currency, then it will likely to be the future of money whether it is bitcoin or any other coins that will surpass it, it is clearly evident that the currency is going into that direction of innovation.

In order to hack a distributed type of system they need to have the majority of the computing power which is impossible right now if we are talking about reputable coins in the market even quantum computing is not a threat for cryptocurrency because this type of computer is still under development and some blockchain developers implemented quantum-resistant cryptographic systems in response to this type of computing, so there will be no threat? I can't say that there is no threat, client-side and software side can still be hacked.

AlexandrMac

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:18:07 PM

It depends who win... Just think about, with real money was the same situation. Now same with coins. People play game for control, who win, will write rules.
AlexandrMac

Activity: 64

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:22:36 PM

You sound like a conspiracy theorist with all those what ifs. Maybe ask yourself how can anyone or any entity control the world by just owning or hacking a blockchain?
Easy man) It integrated so fast, soon all world will be controlled by blockchain and who control blockchain can change all he want in socium. Dont need to be conspiracy theorist to understand that.
13abyknight

Merit: 252

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:34:43 PM

This is very much true to the extent that in many nations, dominant families have retained and excised power based on hierarchy while being centralized in terms of functioning. A decentralized digital currency like Bitcoin could disrupt the economy of the entire nation with no power left behind to the ruling party/family as the common folk begin to possess control.

And if in reality someone knew how to hack the blockchain?

Hacking the blockchain wouldn't be mathematically possible as it would require more power than what all the Google servers in the world could deliver. Given that there's enough time, we'd already be millions of blocks ahead already and it wouldn't matter at all, so the 'hack' theory is pretty much ruled out.
ICOPass
Copper Member

Easiest way to do KYC checks

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 03:43:49 PM

Cryptocurrencies have value as long as people believe in them.

nastaverba (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:44:31 PM

This is very much true to the extent that in many nations, dominant families have retained and excised power based on hierarchy while being centralized in terms of functioning. A decentralized digital currency like Bitcoin could disrupt the economy of the entire nation with no power left behind to the ruling party/family as the common folk begin to possess control.

And if in reality someone knew how to hack the blockchain?

Hacking the blockchain wouldn't be mathematically possible as it would require more power than what all the Google servers in the world could deliver. Given that there's enough time, we'd already be millions of blocks ahead already and it wouldn't matter at all, so the 'hack' theory is pretty much ruled out.

"Wouldn't be mathematically possible" It is not possible according to your level of knowledge (ours, that of ordinary people who do not have access to privileged information), so the fact that there is not enough power should not be an argument with perspective in the future, it is obvious that many technologies leading are not in public domain.

We should be guided by common sense and not by what is said in the SMI  Wink
Hui8

Merit: 259

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:53:38 PM

That’s not easy move pal. I mean when such big change will occur into the blockchain getting converted into the centralised authorities then I’m sure that they will increase the protection of the same. If you could think of this issue at this very moment then imagine how many big developers would be there to implement the whole new level of protection before anyone could even think of that.

Also, I don’t easily agree that anyone might be as smart as Satoshi and alias to think about the blockchain blue print. They won’t be able to hack it surely.
Orino Suimuri

Activity: 129
Merit: 10

RedTube & Rasputin Party Mansion

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:12:30 PM

Scaring or not, I'm pretty sure that this is exactly what will happen: today, corporations have more power than the majority of countries, so it's very probable they will have their own coin.
In the next future, on forex you will trade Facebookcoin against Googlecoin or Amazoncoin.
Instead, a single currency for the whole world is very unlikely, for a lot or reasons.

It's not true: the only way to control bitoicn is to control the blockchain, that is something too big even for a superpower as USA or China.
What it's very possible is that a big corp, as Facebook or Google will launch his own cryptocurrency saying that it's better than bitcoin, and - with theri manipulative power - people will believe them.
This will be the real world control.
Think about: Facebookcoin as the only cuurency accepted...
Scaring.

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
nastaverba (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:43:43 AM

Scaring or not, I'm pretty sure that this is exactly what will happen: today, corporations have more power than the majority of countries, so it's very probable they will have their own coin.
In the next future, on forex you will trade Facebookcoin against Googlecoin or Amazoncoin.
Instead, a single currency for the whole world is very unlikely, for a lot or reasons.

It's not true: the only way to control bitoicn is to control the blockchain, that is something too big even for a superpower as USA or China.
What it's very possible is that a big corp, as Facebook or Google will launch his own cryptocurrency saying that it's better than bitcoin, and - with theri manipulative power - people will believe them.
This will be the real world control.
Think about: Facebookcoin as the only cuurency accepted...
Scaring.

For now Google and Facebook keep all our personal information, more than we think. And although monopolies are forbidden, they already have the power to manage markets, and with them the world.
minnerETN

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:06:03 AM

It is not a tool created to control the world. It was designed to help people who want to pay for anything without using cash. It is a standard trading block when people in the world can use it as a general payout.
Hydrogen
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1441

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:04:04 PM

I'll contend: no to your question of whether decentralization is a secret plot to influence society into abandoning rights and freedoms.   Smiley  And: no crypto currencies will not solidify centralized control over the world.

A New World Order consisting of a one world government being "ideal". The concept of one world currencies being "superior". The idea of state based rights needing to be abolished in order to bring about innovation and progress. All of the major plots aimed at depriving people of rights and freedom are heavily centralized in origin.

Decentralization as presented by crypto merely illustrates a flipside perspective many would not normally come into contact with. It challenges a concept of one world government and other "official" stances. Breeding that type of skepticism and open debate by posing questions on topics which are neglected within mainstream society should be classified as an impetus of progress and change.

I think open dialogue and discussion on centralization versus decentralization may be one of the most pivotal and controversial topics we'll see in our day and age. There's nothing negative which can come from the idea of decentralization. All we can have is more information and knowledge being distributed perhaps where it is needed the most.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: