Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:52:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin earning  (Read 880 times)
Lerikaweb

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:20:44 PM

It depends on your skills. For people who know how to applymining  hardware it is better to mine.  For those who know how the stocks work and who can deal with lots of information it is better to buy btc. Both require some initial amount of money and decent skills.

DRK Defi| The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain In Decentralized Finance
────── The Epicenter of the DeFi Ecosystem ──────
WebsiteDraken ExchangeDrakenXTelegramTwitterFacebook
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
papagapa

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:18:20 PM

It's ridiculous to start this discussion here it’s better to to it in newbie board. I did not do the mining, but I think that it is much more profitable to invest in a cryptocurrency because you do not need to spend a lot of money on mining farms
cryptomema

Activity: 224
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:29:29 PM

difference between mining and investing bitcoin.
Which of the two options and more profitable???

Investing in bitcoin might not be profitable this year because it is very unstable and unpredictable,most of the big players are manipulating the market isong Bitcoin's dominance,however in my humble opinion investing in mining would cost a lot before you can start but it is indeed profitable than just holding a bitcoin,in mining you can also make money while you are asleep thats why i wanted to start mining too beside of what i am doing today which is trading + bounty hunting.

CryptoAnnie

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:47:12 PM

Bitcoin is one of the easiest and most legit way to earn, there are many websites which offer you to earn free bitcoin by visiting a site and keep eye on the small amount of bitcoin. You can earn bitcoin by trading also, just need to be patience and focus on market and must have some basic knowledge about trading.
StarKay

Activity: 756
Merit: 16

We All Can Make It

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:01:32 PM

Mining Bitcoin is a form of investment in Bitcoin, I will like you to understand that first.
Apart from mining, other form of investment in Bitcoin includes: Hodling, Trading, and Lending.
Profitable in any one of them is relative to time, price and skills.
I go with Hodling Bitcoin.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Boybugwal760820

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:04:54 PM

I think I would prefer earning bitcoin through doing bitcoin paying activities if there is... but I can still find bounties out there which are paying in bitcoins but it is hard to tell if they are really telling the truth of what they really are... some of them are just there to attract investors and rob their money so you had to carefully choose those are really LEGIT and true to what they are saying so you will not be wasting your time in doing all those activities for nothing. I prefer this kind of earning because it doesn't involve me in using my personal money to be able to participate in this kind of earning.
Nenegayung

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:01:21 PM

Mining is one of the ways to earn income from bitcoin, this way is relatively much in need of a very fast computer system, and the power is very large, along with its care very carefully. Therefore this way requires a large capital, so get a very profitable income.

Bitcoin investments are money storage systems in the form of virtual currency (cryptocurrency), by accessing them outside the conventional financial system. Bitcoin investment is also very profitable, but requires a very long process, depending on how we process it, and there are many things to consider before investing it.

The difference between mining investment and bitcoin investment lies in its processing system, as well as its speed in terms of profit seeking, which is more dominant in mining.
ArmaDildo

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:03:55 PM

I think it's not profitable in two if you really want to make money you should do blockchain software. If you do not learn software I can suggest you mining

bummm

Activity: 630

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:45:44 PM

both profitable, but according me mining is best option but it takes your time for mining, so hope everyone say this.

Do not forget that mining takes a lot of money invested into the hardware. Additionally you have to pay much for electricity, and the profit is not as great as it can be if you trade smart. Trading brings more money.
btcjoin14

Activity: 891
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:57:13 PM

both profitable, but according me mining is best option but it takes your time for mining, so hope everyone say this.

Do not forget that mining takes a lot of money invested into the hardware. Additionally you have to pay much for electricity, and the profit is not as great as it can be if you trade smart. Trading brings more money.
I have to agree with you on that. Some Guru's would want the investor to put in more money on a specific trade but they just want the investor to purchase their coins, so watch out for that.
ViceKing

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:34:38 PM

Ovisly....

I need bitocin and I am invest bitcoin.
And bitcoin maning and eran money.
Because bitcoin opportunity and great profits.
I am invest and need capital of bitcoin.BTC
gg20222

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:00:38 PM

Both of them are profitable. Still gonna earn wgen mining and investing, but it takes time to have big earnings..
5thFear

Activity: 1260
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 08:06:29 PM

if you have the resources, i mean if you have free electricity then mining is the best option,.. but that usually don't happen so if not then investing and trading is more profitable
EMV

Activity: 183
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:36:12 AM

The specialized equipment for a mining costs serious money. Maynera make in general work, useful for bitcoin system, – provide its activity and reproduction of new units of cryptocurrency. It is the base on which everything keeps.

What equipment is required for a traditional mining:

powerful modern video cards – not such what are installed in your home computer;
not less powerful power supply units;
ventilation systems and coolings;
processors of the last generation.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
jubayerjb25

Activity: 186

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:46:42 AM

There were lots of ICOs which really looked good to me this year for earning Bitcoin and If i am told to guess which ICO will be success, i think it's a very difficult job because can not be predicted exactly, but I have started to work with DEBITUM. DEBITUM has the Solid team, active telegram and an excellent way toward for implementation. I would recommend for giving them a look and checking out their white paper if anyone interested.
cryptojohn9

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:58:26 AM

Mining Bitcoin is profitable only if your electricity in your country is cheap. Both can make you earn money .mining requires huge amount of money to buy mining hardwares, pay electricity bills and maintenance but in all kinds of investments  mining gives the fastest return of investment. trading or investing is a good idea to earn bitcoin. you just need more knowledge about crypto world and crypto market.
seek4dream

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:06:18 AM

Investing in more simple and won't cost you much time.
As to mining, It is not suitable for everybody. I have to invest lots of money to make profit.
vendy86

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 08:12:51 AM

since u ask at 30 January 2018 i think you already have the answer.
Mining u need at least 6 month to get ROI in case nothing bad happen in that 6 month and Diff of mining not increase.
With Investing u can double it easlly in 2-3 month.but u need to choose carefully where you gonna invest,since so many scam recently.

Neo.Prometheus

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:14:45 PM

You can buy BTC when it falls and sell it when it raise, and in this way you can earn a lot of money. Mining isn't profitable now. Needs a lot of working, for him takes a lot of time.
DAN29

Activity: 53

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:44:05 AM

By my understanding, investing is starting something you're new at with a simple beginning but expensive in terms of crypto. Mining is when you're able to mine or cash out what you've earned. It's what I think.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: