Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 03:13:07 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin earning  (Read 884 times)
MmRony

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:23:35 PM

In mining you need lot of investment and need lot usages of electricity and you have to give some time also.If you study and research well about any coin i think you will definitely earn good money.
Mining and investing in bitcoin are very different activities.both option can make you earn profit and can make you huge loss if not done properly.
Serg22

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:40:31 PM

I agree that mining is now less attractive compared to investments. Since mining requires more resources and costs, respectively.
hotBriX001

Activity: 224
Merit: 6

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 05:41:48 PM

In mining you need lot of investment and need lot usages of electricity and you have to give some time also.If you study and research well about any coin i think you will definitely earn good money.
Mining and investing in bitcoin are very different activities.both option can make you earn profit and can make you huge loss if not done properly.

There is another way of earning bitcoin by means of joining signature campaign. But be sure that the ICO project you applied for is legit. You can earn income if the project will be successful because they will pay you with your contribution. But remember always that during trading there is always a risk.

▬▬ ● ● Destream Fine Ecosystem for STREAMERS ● ● ▬▬
▬▬ ● ● STREAMER'S FINANCIAL ECOSYSTEM ● ● ▬▬
ranman09

Activity: 756
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:08:59 AM

There is another way of earning bitcoin by means of joining signature campaign. But be sure that the ICO project you applied for is legit. You can earn income if the project will be successful because they will pay you with your contribution. But remember always that during trading there is always a risk.

That is called Bounty. It's not just signature campaign. You can join also social media, telegram, blog, video creation and a lot more. Marking stuff that an ICO needs. Yeah, you can really earn some bitcoins on this.
Bernardo lewanusa

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:58:53 AM

difference between mining and investing bitcoin.
Which of the two options and more profitable???

it all takes a long time, but all can make a profit.
if told to choose one, I prefer minning only. if there is already an adequate tool.
because I think more certain.
Bren Briones

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 03:06:22 AM

Basically bitcoin mining and investing are both with investments required. What differs both is the way you invest and the way you will earn. In bitcoin mining, you will be needing a mining rig and a high processor computer. You will get bitcoin payment in return of your service given in mining. Meanwhile, in bitcoin investment, you will buy bitcoin then do day to day trading.

BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:07:32 AM

Both are clearly different things. When you decide to commit mining you are entrusting yourself to buying some hardware to commit mining to the coins you trust, while bitcoin investment means you are trying to buy Bitcoin to sell and buy. Oh yes Bitcoin investments can also be said much wider because we are free to do it anytime. But in overall then both have a high risk, but if you look at the ease of doing Bitcoin investing much easier. Because when we do mining we must be required to master the skill to be able to design the hardware and do some setting of the program to do the mining. You may need some time to get used to it. The most important thing is that you do the right thing with the expertise and also the comfort, for me it is important because then we can enjoy in mining or investing Bitcoin.
airdropwwani

Activity: 364
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:14:02 AM

I think both of investment is good. I believe Crypto currency's future.
But It is depend on country utility cost in term of mining.

Memeicomel

Activity: 448

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:22:56 AM

if talking about mining, would have many who are interested and want to try. but in my opinion, I prefer to invest. because the results I get when I invest more than the mining.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Irwandho

Activity: 83

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:29:12 AM

I would rather buy and HODL bitcoin. If you have the equipment and electricity, mining is profitable too.
Wyne

Activity: 531
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:40:18 AM

The two options are good ways to earn bitcoin.  The only differnce is mining needs focus, time, uninterrupted power supply, suitable and high technology computer and proper understanding how to do perform mining.  If you have those qualities and requirements then, mining is good for you.  On the other hand, if you don't have even one of those requirements but you have money to use for, then, investing is good for your.   Mining and investing plays a great part in bitcoin.  If you can perform the two at the same time, then, you do not have to choose.
chachadelacruz2018

Activity: 34

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:45:58 AM

I think trading or investing is a good idea to earn bitcoin. you just need more knowledge about crypto world and crypto market.
Theonethatgotaway

Activity: 85
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:56:51 AM

I think trading or investing is a good idea to earn bitcoin. you just need more knowledge about crypto world and crypto market.
Both are one of the best strategies in order to earn enormous amount of coins. Before digging in the world of crypto currencies be sure to be backed up with views and research about crypto currencies whether the best or the worst crypto to be able to ensure yourself to the right decision you will be taking. In trading you will exchange coins to different transactions to earn or buy the things you need and want. Whereas in investing you will trust your coins to some projects or campaigns to the moderator and their staff. You can earn in both ways but it's up to your decisions whether you will prosper ir not.

▰▰▰ [ Paygine ] ▰▰▰  
New stage of global banking evolution!
● ● ● https://www.paygine.com/ ● ● ●
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

homt.net

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 04:20:06 AM

Mining and Investing are different ways of earning Bitcoin but to me investing is more profitable because investing brings more returns over time while the  high cost of mining tends to lower the profit of mining.

HOMT