Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 04:00:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin earning  (Read 880 times)
mugawanti

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:48:11 PM

I think the difference is just a matter of waiting and capital.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:52:19 PM

difference between mining and investing bitcoin.
Which of the two options and more profitable???
About mining 3 Types Of Cryptocurrency Mining so that you will have an idea on what mining really is.
A reminder also that don't invest in cloud mining, most of them are scams so don't trust any of them.
And in invest in bitcoin, you mean buying one and just holding it? This is what everybody knows and to compare what is more profitable, its mining. You are gaining more bitcoin and then its up to you if you'll hold it or sell it.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
budakjawa

Activity: 471
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:57:15 PM

the difference from where bitcoin they get if the investment will get bitcoin from the purchase of bitcoin while for mining they get bitcoin from mined bitcoin. the more advantageous is bitcoin mining.

Gabmot

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:05:17 PM

Well it depends on the available resources at hand. If one has everything needed for mining, while not venture into it cos its profitable. One must also consider his/her country's state to venture into either mining or buying Btc. For instance, electricity is kind of too dilapidating, so the only choice I gat is to buy and hold. Sincerely mining is dope if one can get the available resources needed
lalabotax

Activity: 1526
Merit: 132

BK8 - Most Trusted Gambling Platform

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:18:47 PM

both are profitable, depending on which one you think is better. I personally do trade and investment. I think mining takes a lot of power, and a sophisticated computer. that's why I chose to trade.

radjie

Activity: 1792
Merit: 264

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:21:31 PM

For me, investment is much more profitable than mining, because to start mining requires huge capital to buy the equipment of mining equipment itself. Not only that, the consumption of electrical energy required to do the mining is so great that it has to pay the expensive electricity cost every month. Obviously different from investment, all we have to do is determine the right place to choose where to invest the money we have into a trustworthy Ico project that has good prospects in the future.
AiwaDima

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:23:10 PM

Mining mining is becoming more difficult, so I prefer to analyze the market and buy coins for correction, which eventually turns into profit
judaspriest

Activity: 1330
Merit: 100

C O M B O

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:33:27 PM

honestly, I never did mining. I feel very challenged to do mining. but that is the problem, in my country the cost of electricity is so expensive that this is what I have discouraged for mining. so I chose to invest. I invested in a lot of crypto and the results are quite encouraging.

mugawanti

Activity: 48

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:35:31 PM

little difference between them is seen from some important things of capital and time.
if_so_klara_99

Activity: 80

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:38:10 PM

Trading could be better these days, cuz mining has become a bit harder  Wink
Rsj91

Activity: 199

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:40:21 PM

Mining is also sort of investing as you buy hardware. Now it depends you feel comfortable with what. These days most feel comfortable investing as mining is tough task and need huge investment if you are looking for big and decent outcome against initial investment.
BitcoinMarketer39

Activity: 392

ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:48:24 PM

Mining and investing are not the same thing. Most of the consumers will only invest if they are planning to hold the coin for a very long time in order to earn more profit while mining is a daily income coming from the block chain that recognizes your mining hardware. Google will be your friend for in depth information about mining.

Bobocantik

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:51:04 PM

If you have a lot of money,  you can try mining, because mining is simply job. You just set up mining rig etc. And you can got profit. But if you trading bitcoin you must be patient and smart. Because you must choose coin with good future for got profit. You buy in low price and sell in high Price.
Thamon

Activity: 135

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:05:14 PM

Do both because they are profitable but there is a big difference between mining and investing, mining can make you more profitable depending on your hardware specs while investing is risky because of bitcoin regulations. I suggest that do trading
mary0919

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:14:52 PM

Both are good because it is very profitable but if I need to choose which one I will choose mining because you can be sure of your income there while in investing you cannot foretell what the future holds of the investment you are in.
skarais
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 2096

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 05:57:14 PM

in my opinion depends on the ability of individuals in running that business because both are good enough to do,and mining or investment has an opportunity good as to be able to get a profit from that business activity

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
nobetci

Activity: 238

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:25:45 PM

Both of them might be profitable, but also I think both of them are getting harder gradually. But I can say that in a short way, to be a miner, you need some technical requirements at the beginning, but to invest bitcoin, you should just have a capital which doesn't matter much or little.

______________▂▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █►  arizn  ◄█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂______________            ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                             A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM                                         ◄   ICO: 30% BONUS   ►
FacebookTwitterYoutubeInstagramWebsiteWalletTelegramWhitepaper ●    ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
bitor

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:28:24 PM

Mining isn't profitable now, if you can't invest in it more than 10K $, and, if you have 1-2K $ you can buy BTC when it falls and sell it when it raise, and in this way you can earn a lot of money, if you will be lucky)
KingdomHearts

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:07:21 AM

both profitable, but according me mining is best option but it takes your time for mining, so hope everyone say this.
Mining does not only take time but other than time, it also takes lot of consumption of the resources like that of power and electricity. Other than these resources, you also need to have some super computers having a fast processing and computing speed.

Only then you can mine something after a long period of time. I think of investing your money into bitcoin to be more suitable option for making fast money using less resources.

DPrillio

Activity: 693

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:24:18 AM

in my opinion depends on the ability of individuals in running that business because both are good enough to do,and mining or investment has an opportunity good as to be able to get a profit from that business activity
Well, that is the point. We can earn in bitcoin in many ways but if we want to acquire and get use for them all then it needs time and dedication of work to practice and gain strategy, i can say that there is big opportunity of earning big amount in crypto and it is unlimited as long as we pursue and focusing on it.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: