Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 06:29:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: One country in Asia to develop bitcoin transactions legally  (Read 1624 times)
tegarp90

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:54:58 PM

As part of my advocacy to share good news about bitcoin.

A good push from one country in asia in planning to develop bitcoin

http://news.abs-cbn.com/business/01/29/18/philippines-to-develop-rules-on-cryptocurrency-trading

We bitcoin users surely need this, hoping this will jumpstart many country across the world in acceptance of bitcoin. Let us  repost this so everyone can help bitcoin to gain legalities and legitimacy.

Very good move from a develop country in souht east asia.
I hope my country (Indonesia) will the track of philippines and start developin rules and regulations about crypto in Indonesia, right noww bitcoin is still banned in Indonesia due to many criminals use bitcoins fro transaction.
costanos02

Activity: 518
Merit: 6

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:20:22 AM

Philippines is doing great by accepting and developing bitcoin in the country, by doing this there is a high possibility of reducing the poverty. Philippine government must support cryptocurrency for its people.
Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:30:19 AM

Philippines is doing great by accepting and developing bitcoin in the country, by doing this there is a high possibility of reducing the poverty. Philippine government must support cryptocurrency for its people.

Bitcoin is been used in the remittance business in the philippines and its been approved by the central bank. Some crypto exchanges were also given permit to operate by the government and many filipinos are increasingly involved in cryptocurrencies. There is a possibility that bitcoin might be legalized by the Philippine government in the future but it might be followed by the implementation of regulation because some monetary officials believe it needed to protect the public from any scams that uses cryptocurrencies. 
cmacwiz

Activity: 704
Merit: 270

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:48:47 AM

http://news.abs-cbn.com/business/01/29/18/philippines-to-develop-rules-on-cryptocurrency-trading

We bitcoin users surely need this, hoping this will jumpstart many country across the world in acceptance of bitcoin. Let us  repost this so everyone can help bitcoin to gain legalities and legitimacy.
Asian countries like South Korea and japan has legalised bitcoin and legalised bitcoin transactions in their respective countries. These are the countries who has well understood the potential of bitcoin and has understood that the introduction of bitcoin in their nation can boost the development of their countries moreover I also heard the news that one large car selling dealers in South Korea has accepted bitcoins in exchange of car . Florida is the city of America who has accepted bitcoin for the tax payment and these countries has even experienced the growth of their country after introducing bitcoin.
niz3r_nade

Activity: 162
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:15:53 PM

I was surprised to hear news from this philippine, a small country that wants to move forward and move on. I appreciate this philippine step to develop bitcoin in the country legally. I hope bitcoin can be legal in the country where I live.
mrox2011

Activity: 181

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 06:27:48 PM

Hope this good idea will spread to the south asia also, without make any barrier to the good market!
btw cheers to the Philippians  Smiley
congtuan001122asd

Activity: 186

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:33:50 PM

It is great that Philippines and Japan - two Asian countries have accepted bitcoin and legal transactions of bitcoin in the country. I hope that other Asian's countries will accept bitcoin.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
██████      CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY ██████
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:17:01 AM

As I can see very clearly that one by bitcoin me every country is legalising bitcoin. As by each passing day, months and years the sustainability of bitcoin has been proven to all its haters. Bitcoin has proved itself that it is not merely a currency, rather it is a revolution which is going to come in the coming years in the future of economy. Those countries who are getting the potential of bitcoin and get that legalising of bitcoin in their nation could boost the development of the country are legalising it and more and more countries are now into the bitcoin.
Flayme

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:00:20 AM

There are a lots of reported countries in asia which is agree with the legalization of bitcoin....  Especially in Philippines.... The government legalize it because they know that there are a lots of uses of bitcoin in developing the status of their country....  There are a lots of Filipino who are now a crypto user and probably one who recognizes the importance of bitcoin and other crypto....  It is a good starting point in promoting bitcoin all over the world....  Beyond of a lots of reported scam related to it.... Filipinos are very optimistic and so on the government....
KKH84

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:14:05 AM

Good progress for the philippines and i hope for south east asia region will follow the trail of philippines including indonesia and malaysia.
Hmei777

Activity: 119

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:15:03 AM

yes, hopefully this is the beginning of the development of bitcoin in asia. I really hope bitcoin is rapidly growing in Asia and extending to the whole world. I also hope that countries in Asia can accept bitcoin as a legal means of payment. I'm sure bitcoin will be more expensive if countries start using bitcoin for technological developments.
johnlhy253

Activity: 32

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:20:10 AM

Wow! thank you for this information. Newbie from PH.
Dmtriiltc

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:24:28 AM

Guys, hello evbdy ! dont want to make new topic , so if anybody knows pls tell me here  - what is the best asian countries for crypto ? i am planning to travel over asia - does Thailand good for crypto or no ?

TRADE YOUR DATA   ●    PDATA TOKEN    ●   ─── OPIRIA.IO ───
██████████       [  PRE-SALE     April 10th ]       ██████████
Powerpuff

Activity: 839
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:28:19 AM

Yes, they have been very positive towards cryptocurrency. Philippines government will also allow 10 Blockchain and cryptocurrency companies to operate in the Cagayan Economic Zone. The companies will reportedly be the first Blockchain and crypto-related firms to legally operate in the Philippines after the Cagayan Economic Zone Authority (CEZA) established a fintech hub with the goal of creating an Asian “Silicon Valley”. CEZA is a state-owned corporation that manages the Cagayan Special Economic Zone and Freeport.
princeyeboah

Activity: 714
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:34:23 AM

Also, South Korea has retraced its initial stands on the nonacceptance of Bitcoin. More countries not only Asian countries will join the Bitcoin and cryptocurrency train in no time. I wouldn't be surprise to see Philippines coming up with their own cryptocurrency which will lead them to a more cashless society.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
BoyleWilder

Activity: 19

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:33:52 AM

It will spread out in the local news like CNN, and more countries will follow. The only thing that might prove difficult for this is the decision made by the government in Bitcoin
eekkaa

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:19:14 AM

if only one country legalizes bitcoin and receives bitcoin as a payment it may be a trigger for some other countries to follow in the footsteps of the country, so that all countries can accept bitcoin and legalize bitcoin.
kucritt

Activity: 616

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:26:52 AM

is this true that philiphine will developt he bitcoin transaction legally? if yes i think phipiline is the one of south east asian country that make bitcoin legal in their country, and i hope if this happen other country like singapore thailand will follow them

lakita

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:38:20 AM

It is acceptable, but countries have too many strict rules to it
Muspion

Activity: 127
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 03:12:51 PM

Philippines takes a leading role in validating good BTC to hear that public transactions are being developed by others, this is the good news we need to continue developing Bitcoin and currently Asian countries have shown good fangs or attitudes toward bitcoin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: