Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 11:59:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: One country in Asia to develop bitcoin transactions legally  (Read 1624 times)
Msile

Activity: 658
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:12:52 AM

The Asian Countries have shown a good attitude towards BTC of late with Philippines taking a lead role in legalizing BTC, its good to hear that legal transactions is being developed by another, this is the kind of good news we need to continue developing BTC
JohnsonJesse

Activity: 103
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:45:46 AM

Asians are always the front runners and leaders when it comes to adapting to new and better tech so I am not surprised by this. Asians know the importance of cryptocurrencies.
ityandsyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:05:11 AM

It is nice to hear good news from a country in Asia because I think it's not so popular there. So if there are many countries that accept bitcoin as a legal currency, I think there will be more countries in Asia would do the same thing.

Japan and korea had already a concrete policy and regulation about bitcoin and altcoin, now it's the philippines starting to build up their own policy and regulation of these, so it's a great move for the 3rd world country to accept btc, these will help to grow up their economy, and to reduce unemployment rate of the country.
Noilee

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:02:02 AM

Yeah the government and the central bank of the Philippines greatly accepts bitcoin and this is a good news to us who need another source of income. Philippines and Japan are the 2 Asian countries that supports cryptocurrency the most. I hope more Filipino people will know about cryptocurrency and try to invest in it. This is a good news indeed for us bitcoin users Smiley
That's a great news that Philippines accepts bitcoin. It shows only that these country are believe and they know that theres a good benefits that they get in bitcoin. These is a big help because most investors are in Asia country.  We hoping that it will last forever that they don't ban btc.
rhayot

Activity: 351

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:54:38 AM

Indeed, a great news that Philippines is aiming to legalize the transaction of crypto currency. Just like in Japan, introduces and legalize the cryptocurrency there. It will boost more the economy’s profit and the innovation of technolgy and ideas of filipinos will be enhance by implementing this type of digital currency. It is better for the government to recognize crypto currencies and make rules than to ban them because it will lessen the poverty and unemployment rate.
jatin729

Activity: 812
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 09:23:01 AM

Asian countries actually see the potential of blockchain technology in their financial terms. As recently japan made an announcement that people can use crypto for exchanging the goods and service inside the country. Similarly Korea already regulate crypto currency. Now trend is going in whole Asia lets see what will happen .

bob123
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 2481

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 09:33:41 AM

It is nice to hear good news from a country in Asia because I think it's not so popular there. So if there are many countries that accept bitcoin as a legal currency, I think there will be more countries in Asia would do the same thing.

Actually asia is kind of a pioneer regarding accepting crypto currencies.
Asian countries were the first who set up regulations regarding cryptos.

Asia, btw is not only a pioneer regarding cryptos, but any other innovative technology.
The adoption/acceptance of cryptos start in asia, but will definetly take over onto other continents.

Cryptos are a completely new asset class. It has to prove itself. This is a long process. This is not done within a few years.

5ensei

Activity: 728
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:01:45 AM

The Philippines has a weak economy compared with other East Asian countries so this is a good move for them. It will attract new crypto startups and perhaps even big names who are currently look at Switzerland and Malta as a base for operations. Other countries in Asia should follow or get left behind.

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
fokinlipat

Activity: 187
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:25:11 AM

The Asian Countries have shown a good attitude towards BTC of late with Philippines taking a lead role in legalizing BTC, its good to hear that legal transactions is being developed by another, this is the kind of good news we need to continue developing BTC

Not all countries have shown same behavior. For instance, consider the case of India, where there are still no laws regarding bitcoins.

1) There is lot of confusion regarding bitcoins in India. The PM of Indian has tweeted in favor of blockchain technology but the biggest financial institution of the country, RBI has warned Indian citizens from investing in bitcoins.

2) They have said that they will come with laws about bitcoin by December. It means they need more than 6 months to make laws about crypto which is laughable.
ahmad21

Activity: 672
Merit: 271

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:30:25 AM

As part of my advocacy to share good news about bitcoin.

A good push from one country in asia in planning to develop bitcoin

http://news.abs-cbn.com/business/01/29/18/philippines-to-develop-rules-on-cryptocurrency-trading

We bitcoin users surely need this, hoping this will jumpstart many country across the world in acceptance of bitcoin. Let us  repost this so everyone can help bitcoin to gain legalities and legitimacy.
A pretty good news for a lots of forum users :p BTC become legalized with rules in Phillipines is a great initiative. But its not like any country will follow this regime any time soon.i have seen that different countries have different legal opinion about it. moreover developing legalities about it is not at all easy. How do you plan to implement any scrutiny over the transactions that will.happen with a private key wallet. So i think there will still be just some partial rules about it limited only to exchanges.
buburjelly

Activity: 62

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:44:59 AM

Regulation may be made in different countries according to the country's need for bitcoin as long as the regulation is made to benefit both parties, investors, traders, users, and governments. The thing we should worry about is if bitcoin is legalized in the country and becomes the currency of the country, it will create jealousy from other countries and exacerbate the development of bitcoin in the future.
BChydro

Activity: 1426
Merit: 506

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:06:28 PM

The Philippines has a weak economy compared with other East Asian countries so this is a good move for them. It will attract new crypto startups and perhaps even big names who are currently look at Switzerland and Malta as a base for operations. Other countries in Asia should follow or get left behind.
This is a crucial point, the main positive thing in accepting bitcoin is that you can give the people new opportunity to start business ventures and build their own empire and they are helping the economy and the development of the country and it is good to see that they are accepting the new technology with open hands and i am sure more countries will be accepting it this year.
WakinXXX

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:28:15 PM

One by one, time by time and all bench of world government factoryes will legalize Bitcoin transaction and BTC make a part of people lifestyle
syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:34:51 PM

Yeah the government and the central bank of the Philippines greatly accepts bitcoin and this is a good news to us who need another source of income. Philippines and Japan are the 2 Asian countries that supports cryptocurrency the most. I hope more Filipino people will know about cryptocurrency and try to invest in it. This is a good news indeed for us bitcoin users Smiley
That's a great news that Philippines accepts bitcoin. It shows only that these country are believe and they know that theres a good benefits that they get in bitcoin. These is a big help because most investors are in Asia country.  We hoping that it will last forever that they don't ban btc.
Yeah of course they know the real benefits of bitcoin but the truth is that more than one country is now accepting bitcoin as legal payout, as you have shared about Philippines I would like to share about the Japan and the south Korea which has established bitcoin system, bow bitcoin is being use as legal currency over there, people are buying every kind of good with bitcoin payment, I think soon we will see bitcoin getting legal in my place as well.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
JavanaJe

Activity: 35

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:51:25 PM

Requiring all countries to legalize bitcoin seems quite difficult. But what the philippines do is brave enough, the country at least dare to try bitcoin officially, if for example philipina step is good and successful then this will surely be imitated by other countries.
dewi91

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:57:22 PM

yes we has a good news but that can't make bitcoin price to increase, I think we need more countries to accept and no more country banned bitcoin, so bitcoin price will increase because most people expect bitcoin will reach more than 20k.
fork100

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:32:22 PM

For some reason it seems to me that this push will be well received in Korea. South Korea. There are a lot of good companies doing and pushing. Samsung, Hyundai, Kia, already world brands, someone can do something and come up with a crypto currency for them.

Crypdon

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:42:42 PM

I would not be surprised if crypto exchanges start to move their offices to the Philippines to take advantage of their bitcoin friendly laws. Could be a nice place to settle down if anyone has a huge stash of coins and doesn't want lose half of them to the taxman
tayogpanganiban

Activity: 235
Merit: 1

The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:53:18 PM

http://news.abs-cbn.com/business/01/29/18/philippines-to-develop-rules-on-cryptocurrency-trading

We bitcoin users surely need this, hoping this will jumpstart many country across the world in acceptance of bitcoin. Let us  repost this so everyone can help bitcoin to gain legalities and legitimacy.

Well,this is a very great news for all of us here in the philippines,atlast, they are already accepts bitcoin legally.I hope all countries will also legalize bitcoin.

♦ taucoin.io       │       THE ACTIVE UNIT       │       taucoin.io ♦
er]
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 11:54:37 AM

We bitcoin users surely need this, hoping this will jumpstart many country across the world in acceptance of bitcoin. Let us  repost this so everyone can help bitcoin to gain legalities and legitimacy.

Being a Filipino I like to think that we as a country are actively exploring ways on how to explore or expand the horizon on how we can progress as a nation. This is welcome news as this is exactly why we really would need bitcoin as it can give us the option of incorporating it into our economical and financial strategies that way we can have more options on how to integrate it into our work and into the corporations. That being said this is welcome news indeed

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: