Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:17:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: One country in Asia to develop bitcoin transactions legally  (Read 1624 times)
braZZers123

Activity: 216
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:19:31 PM
Merited by Aderiho Bitjones (2)

In many countries, they do not refer to bitcoin in any way, because there are no relevant documents. In many countries these documents are already being developed, in others they strictly prohibit the use of bitcoin, it seems to me that the society will still come to a common opinion, but later.

●● BELIFEX.COM ●●
◆ Belifex Blockchain Solutions is Public Blockchain & Cryptocurrency Project & Fully Open-source  ◆
Telegram  ◣Facebook  ◣Twitter  ◣Youtube

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vannie12

Activity: 630
Merit: 130

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:21:26 PM

It's been years that central bank of the Philippines said that bitcoint can be use. With them planning to regulate it, I do hope that taxes and fees are fair to maintain bitcoin's main purpose ( cheaper and faster transactions ).

Filipinos are great adaptors. When they here new tech, for sure they will be all equipped. Small market is not a problem.

But I think crime rate will increase again. Currently, there are so many cases of scam here. And I don't doubt that bitcoin can be a tool for evil once bitcoin bacome more popular.
shi07

Activity: 122
Merit: 15

Long Live BTC

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:08:52 PM

The Philippines has one of Asia’s most complete Bitcoin platforms which enables users to settle any money-related bills, payments, and transfers with Bitcoin.Bitcoin platforms, including Coins.ph, BuyBitcoin.ph and Rebit.ph, are popular in the Philippines.
okchain

Activity: 92
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:20:18 AM

This is definitely good news for bitcoin investors because it shows that countries really accept bitcoin, which is the only way for bitcoin to move towards greater growth.
bitcoinfrings

Activity: 110
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:22:17 AM

Japan is really giving Cryptos a good push..
gambitcoin53 (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 25

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:51:27 AM

Currently, Philippines have 2 trading platforms have approved by the BSP or Central Bank of the Philippines, and these are Coins.ph and Rebittance.

If the government will get in the picture, whats the use of decentralization? Hope the review of the SEC would be a WIN-Win situation to all Filipino traders.

if any government will start to meddle with bitcoin having it centralized in nature would not be easy for now, as bitcoin being volatile in nature, even government cannot fix it, as in no one. volatility is dictated by demand and supply, i think the only thing that the government can do is to make a law or guidelines in trading or educate people to be aware of scams , limit or regulate merchants and physical store in accepting bitcoin, i think that is what they meant when they said they will develop bitcoin transactions legally, no country can reverse decentralization of bitcoin. no one can make it illegal nor they can legalized it. only the transactions, for the protection of bitcoin users and holders and not bitcoin as a whole.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
CherRic

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:55:20 AM

As part of my advocacy to share good news about bitcoin.

A good push from one country in asia in planning to develop bitcoin

http://news.abs-cbn.com/business/01/29/18/philippines-to-develop-rules-on-cryptocurrency-trading

We bitcoin users surely need this, hoping this will jumpstart many country across the world in acceptance of bitcoin. Let us  repost this so everyone can help bitcoin to gain legalities and legitimacy.
That's a good news for the people in the Philippines because their government sees Bitcoin as a beneficial investment. They are providing their people with options in investment. They see Bitcoin as a good way of helping people to earn better and earn more. Actually, they also have this called "coins.ph" where it accepts bitcoin and you can encash it directly to banks and other money agencies.
hghcoin

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:06:52 AM

After all the bad news from China, Korea and Indonesia, I am quite surprise with this moves of Philippines.
Nevertheless, good to hear this news. I hope other countries will follow suit soon.
Other countries are also researching bitcoin, and they have no control over bitcoin, and they will not emulate bitcoin until thoroughly studied, and will only use bitcoin as a threat.
1C6fV5DtakfKANLJ8GUV7hCaA

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

Crypto Marketer For Whales

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 03:10:34 AM

This is good news. But hey, we're still behind. I consider us late bloomers. Hopefully our government won't do stupid things with regards to crypto.

Buy Reddit Accounts & Upvotes
Discord: Playerup#6929
Telegram: @redditfactory
1C6fV5DtakfKANLJ8GUV7hCaA

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

Crypto Marketer For Whales

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 03:15:31 AM

The Philippines has one of Asia’s most complete Bitcoin platforms which enables users to settle any money-related bills, payments, and transfers with Bitcoin.Bitcoin platforms, including Coins.ph, BuyBitcoin.ph and Rebit.ph, are popular in the Philippines.

I agree with that but the Philippines can't even start a crypto exchange such as Binance. Fees are like hell. Spread is too big. There are big monopolies and this practice is not good.

Buy Reddit Accounts & Upvotes
Discord: Playerup#6929
Telegram: @redditfactory
AlphaWolf

Activity: 217
Merit: 120

Presale is live!

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:33:08 AM

Now there is news that India is planning to ban bitcoin.

AlexsanderGusev15

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:28:00 AM

but do you care? I personally do not care. I do not live there and earn on bitcoins with pleasure
TravelMug

Activity: 2632
Merit: 833

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:47:53 AM

I agree with that but the Philippines can't even start a crypto exchange such as Binance. Fees are like hell. Spread is too big. There are big monopolies and this practice is not good.

Currently, a well known trading platform in the Philippines is doing a beta testing of its trading exchanges,

https://coins.ph/blog/cx-first-digital-currency-exchange-philippines/

This will be a first as we all know that there are a lot of Filipinos who's into bitcoin and trading.

but do you care? I personally do not care. I do not live there and earn on bitcoins with pleasure

We all care because bitcoin is global. One country being friendly to crypto will bring positive news to the ecosystem. I don't know where you hate is coming from. But that's one attitude I will advise you to change mate.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
elusive1

Activity: 315
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:56:56 AM

I agree, to all holders of bitcoins really need some good news. Let's create a positive news background about bitcoin, As do the big players in this market
vitalife555

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 11:59:32 AM

Sad The market is very boring in a depressive, volatility is falling every day.
There was a situation where only bears waiting for a miracle remained on the market.
The bears create a situation of hindering people's interest in investing and being afraid of trading crypto-currencies as a fire.

Big traders should arouse the interest of ordinary people. This will give an influx of new money into bitcoin and other coins
ejswift

Activity: 253
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:02:06 PM

http://news.abs-cbn.com/business/01/29/18/philippines-to-develop-rules-on-cryptocurrency-trading

We bitcoin users surely need this, hoping this will jumpstart many country across the world in acceptance of bitcoin. Let us  repost this so everyone can help bitcoin to gain legalities and legitimacy.
an example of country is philippines because in my opinion many people live in philippines that are using thiscrypto especially me im a filipino too so thats why i know its legal in philippines

AlexsanderGusev15

Activity: 33

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:33:23 PM

Hello. I work on investment projects. I advise everyone to join, because projects are time-tested
yuukireit

Activity: 157

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:55:42 AM

that was nicely to hear that
there is still many asian country didn't accepted bitcoin
hope Philippine can be a good example for any asian country, the exact place in the south east asian region
nara1892

Activity: 1568
Merit: 654

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:58:45 AM

It is nice to hear good news from a country in Asia because I think it's not so popular there. So if there are many countries that accept bitcoin as a legal currency, I think there will be more countries in Asia would do the same thing.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
Sar elok

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:00:21 AM

Great news. Expect more in the future other countries follow the steps taken Philippine Government and hoped all countries can be legalized and the legitimacy of the bitcoin in his country
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: