Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:23:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] {BRH} Brahma coin ~Travel Surfing~ - is a unique platform for travel  (Read 8074 times)
Yuzhne

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:15:23 PM

How many tokens are you going to release and how are you going to distribute them. What percentage will go to investors and what percentage of the team?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ArmTrade96

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:24:00 PM

Good afternoon everyone! I wonder who knows what projects-competitors? In the field of tourism?
Permanent_Member

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:26:06 PM

Good afternoon everyone! I wonder who knows what projects-competitors? In the field of tourism?
I heard about Bittravel, but they were offering booking tickets, tours and other stf, I don't think that it is main competitor
ArmTrade96

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:27:04 PM

I heard about Bittravel, but they were offering booking tickets, tours and other stf, I don't think that it is main competitor
Hmm, I did not hear about them ... Can you tell us in more detail? Did they conduct an ICO? And what is their result?
Yuzhne

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:42:14 PM

Hmm, I did not hear about them ... Can you tell us in more detail? Did they conduct an ICO? And what is their result?
In this field, a lot of people have tried but successes so no one special and has not achieved
Permanent_Member

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:43:30 PM

It has fallen down. Bad marketinl. it had appeared on empty space and vanishes to the same way)) comparet to this project, which token is already listed on exchange
ArmTrade96

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:45:28 PM

It has fallen down. Bad marketinl. it had appeared on empty space and vanishes to the same way)) comparet to this project, which token is already listed on exchange
hmmm ... well, with bad marketing it's not surprising ... then another person who decided to just earn extra money)
Permanent_Member

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:52:40 PM

hmmm ... well, with bad marketing it's not surprising ... then another person who decided to just earn extra money)
well, let's not talk about bad competitore) I am happy to see how the project is growing and will be improbev in the nearest future)
Housewife

Activity: 84
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:58:16 PM

when planned  to go to other stock exchanges except Yobit?
ArmTrade96

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:01:29 PM

well, let's not talk about bad competitore) I am happy to see how the project is growing and will be improbev in the nearest future)
I'm also interested in the question when they will have a website, and whether it will be at all ... The only thing that bothers)
Ilyli

Activity: 166

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:02:03 PM

This is really a good project and I have followed it.
Permanent_Member

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:06:09 PM

I'm also interested in the question when they will have a website, and whether it will be at all ... The only thing that bothers)
I think, there should be off representative who will answer this question) I worry only about possibility to buy services, where should I do it?
ArmTrade96

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:15:55 PM

I think, there should be off representative who will answer this question) I worry only about possibility to buy services, where should I do it?
So it's still not really started ... we are waiting for news from developers ... if at this stage they were added to Yobit, it's already talking about something)
Housewife

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:16:37 PM

Many of you support the idea of ​​Travel Surfing. But why is there so little information about the project?
Admin wrote that the whitepaper and the site is under construction!
great news. I'll be waiting impatiently
Housewife

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:25:22 PM

What is the economic benefit of the project? How much will the commission take?
Permanent_Member

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:33:24 PM

So it's still not really started ... we are waiting for news from developers ... if at this stage they were added to Yobit, it's already talking about something)
I wish it would be listed on HitBTc or Kucoin, there is free-listing. And it will help to raise the prico of token)
strongtree2505

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:40:07 PM

What is the economic benefit of the project? How much will the commission take?

The benefit will be in deduction of interest, but what kind of commission I do not know for sure
strongtree2505

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:14:13 PM

I wish it would be listed on HitBTc or Kucoin, there is free-listing. And it will help to raise the prico of token)

I think that such an exchange as binance is the most promising. But it is very difficult to get there
Yuzhne

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:26:23 AM

I think that such an exchange as binance is the most promising. But it is very difficult to get there

Of course binance is a very cool exchange. To get there you need to have a large capitalization of the token plus listing there expensive
strongtree2505

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:15:08 PM

The road map reads: Development of the Travel-Surfing node. What does it mean?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 97 »
  Print  

Jump to: