Bitcoin Forum
September 22, 2024, 07:01:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] {BRH} Brahma coin ~Travel Surfing~ - is a unique platform for travel  (Read 8089 times)
Permanent_Member

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:35:40 PM

you know, it's very interesting, cause you can give an opportunity to hear everything about a place from local, not from official guide
Yuzhne

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:43:33 PM

you know, it's very interesting, cause you can give an opportunity to hear everything about a place from local, not from official guide
You're right. Ordinary locals can know on many more interesting places for recreation than guides
ArmTrade96

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:53:53 PM

Good afternoon! I believe that tourism projects have very good potential, I wonder how the first serious tourist project in the crypto currency will look like!
Permanent_Member

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:56:10 PM

Good afternoon! I believe that tourism projects have very good potential, I wonder how the first serious tourist project in the crypto currency will look like!
I think the same way, but I prefer to mine this coin. If there are good conditions
ArmTrade96

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:57:37 PM

I think the same way, but I prefer to mine this coin. If there are good conditions
About normal conditions ... did you mean the payback of this whole process? It depends on the potential of the coin as well, and the complexity ..
Permanent_Member

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:02:24 PM

About normal conditions ... did you mean the payback of this whole process? It depends on the potential of the coin as well, and the complexity ..
well, I even don't know, what it will be, PoW or PoS)) just wanna be sure, that I will have more power, with no competitors
ArmTrade96

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:05:37 PM

well, I even don't know, what it will be, PoW or PoS)) just wanna be sure, that I will have more power, with no competitors
Given the fall of cryptology, mining will soon become unprofitable. If I were you, I would estimate the risks of all this
Permanent_Member

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:07:37 PM

Given the fall of cryptology, mining will soon become unprofitable. If I were you, I would estimate the risks of all this
You say about BTC or ETH, maybe. less people- more profit) and price rises if project does everything well
ArmTrade96

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:10:04 PM

You say about BTC or ETH, maybe. less people- more profit) and price rises if project does everything well
Hmm, maybe you're right .. I'm only a beginner in this business, I'm more of a trader than a miner)
Permanent_Member

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:12:48 PM

Hmm, maybe you're right .. I'm only a beginner in this business, I'm more of a trader than a miner)
anyway, it's early to talk about mining. Project is even started yet
ArmTrade96

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:16:49 PM

anyway, it's early to talk about mining. Project is even started yet
I understand ... Yes, we expect the full launch of the project with the site, and white paper)
Yuzhne

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:01:43 PM

The price will increase if the capitalization increases and the tokens are redeemed. Well, that they would not be printed indefinitely
strongtree2505

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:16:25 PM

Can you print as many tokens as you want?
Yuzhne

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:17:57 PM

This may be if a certain amount is not stipulated in a smart contract
strongtree2505

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:29:45 PM

This may be if a certain amount is not stipulated in a smart contract

Then I would like to see a smart contract here!!
Yuzhne

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:53:33 PM

I do not see the point yet and I do not understand why I'm maining this coin! It is better to take part in the bounty
strongtree2505

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:09:45 PM

I'm interested in this token, you can pay for all services on the trip or not?
strongtree2505

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:22:44 PM

ETH fell to 370 (How do you think this will affect this token and the project as a whole?
Yuzhne

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:08:51 AM

ETH fell to 370 (How do you think this will affect this token and the project as a whole?

Such a drop in the market will affect the entire crypto currency and all ERC20 tokens
Permanent_Member

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:41:18 AM

Such a drop in the market will affect the entire crypto currency and all ERC20 tokens
don't worry, mate) I am gonna invest, soon) this token will give me some 'x' I hope
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 97 »
  Print  

Jump to: