Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:34:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Another Good news about bitcoin  (Read 995 times)
daddypastes

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:07:16 PM

i think that's good news is become more in agresive about bitcoin and stay longer in networking so that many unemployed will be help...bitcoin is awesome network there's many people want to join and easiest way to become member...bitcoin well help us to build up our future dreams,more improving bitcoin....
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lampaster

Activity: 406
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:19:50 PM

It's not a full-fledged banking institution. Maybe it's some Bank opened its cryptocurrency exchanger in order not to risk the license. I don't believe this have any affect on the turnover of bitcoins. But maybe this will simplify the exchange of cryptocurrency for Fiat. The more such exchanges, the harder it will be to lobby for a ban cryptocurrency.
Blue Bell

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:14:04 PM

i think that's good news is become more in agresive about bitcoin and stay longer in networking so that many unemployed will be help...bitcoin is awesome network there's many people want to join and easiest way to become member...bitcoin well help us to build up our future dreams,more improving bitcoin....
Not only unemployed but the employed people are using bitcoin and it is really great news for them so they will be happy, you are right that it is an opportunity as like all other bitcoin opportunity but for this all skills you will need, it is important to use bitcoin at very safe way life perfect web site should be find at new thing people try to scam because of lack popularity but it is our responsibility to use it with care to get high profit.
Karavadinos

Activity: 74
Merit: 5

IOS - The secure, scalable blockchain

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:40:43 PM

Recently, the world's first ever Bitcoin bank

http://kryptomoney.com/worlds-first-bitcoin-bank/

Bitcoin has been improving since it started its first trade and now this great news, bitcoin will soon be here to stay, what can you say about this great news?

Will it support the growth of bitcoin as far as stability is concern?
There is nothing called a Bitcoin bank and if it does exist that won't be great news. In fact making a bitcoin bank will not support the growth of this crypto, it will limit its power  and make it ordinary like any other usual coin, the reason of making bitcoin was totally the opposite of that, it is to stop making a banker an intermidiate in the exchanges between the individuals and stop paying for saving money.

IOST >_INTERNET OF SERVICE TOKEN
SECURE & SCALABLE INFRASTRUCTURE | FOR INTELLIGENT SERVICES_<
just_Alice

Activity: 1274
Merit: 622

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:30:26 PM

Bitcoin has been improving since it started its first trade and now this great news, bitcoin will soon be here to stay, what can you say about this great news?

I don't think that stability would increase the growth much, lots of people are interested in BTC, because of its volatility, it's risky, but at the same time useful for trading. And why would anyone want to store his bitcoins in a bank? To receive someday a surprise that they've lost it or to make the first decentralized cryptocurrency more centralized?
Vannie12

Activity: 630
Merit: 130

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:53:13 PM

I think the only function of bitcoin banks is for loans.
Other than that decentralization will take place.
But I guess it's still a good news wanting users to have a good suoort on cryptos.
I hope that fair fees and taxes are on too.
And do let every user see and maintain the real purpose of bitcoins as it is being used ànd not abused my greedy people .
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:47:13 AM

It's not a full-fledged banking institution. Maybe it's some Bank opened its cryptocurrency exchanger in order not to risk the license. I don't believe this have any affect on the turnover of bitcoins. But maybe this will simplify the exchange of cryptocurrency for Fiat. The more such exchanges, the harder it will be to lobby for a ban cryptocurrency.
Yeah I think with bitcoin bank this will gives little option to the government to not ban bitcoin. because they can still control bitcoin transaction using bitcoin bank and of course the government can give tax from there? this will undermine all the government's reasons for banning bitcoin. that bitcoins currency are anonymous and dangerous because they can not be monitored. with the work of bitcoin banks may governments in various countries can revise the rules against bitcoin
ronics

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:36:20 AM

This is the old news and there is a spark of speculation and its fun like something like that is no show thats going to happen and its not quite necessary numbers are just one reason why bitcoin or whatever is mostly using digital currency differs from fliats or a hood currency it is worth merely controlling your own bank and decentralized its system .most of all it is really a wallet to make or maintain well for us even without the hassle .the bitcoin really does gaining a lot of attention .
Renal

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:04:40 AM

bitcoin is a digital currency, and now it's known all over the world, even almost all the people in the world plunge in the crypto world to get a big income, and this will further push the bitcoin in order to continue growing.
Hasbro27

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:08:04 AM

that's what I expect, good news about bitcoin, I also hope the bitcoin can come back like 2017, and bitcoin becomes the choice of many investors in the world, while today bitcoin prices continue to decline.
gambitcoin53 (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 25

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:32:20 AM

I don't think that stability would increase the growth much, lots of people are interested in BTC, because of its volatility, it's risky, but at the same time useful for trading. And why would anyone want to store his bitcoins in a bank? To receive someday a surprise that they've lost it or to make the first decentralized cryptocurrency more centralized?

who says you should put "all" your bitcoin in a bank? the problem with some of the posts here are they are too skeptic about banks, banks can be a useful proof that bitcoin will be legal if banks will accept bitcoin deposits, look at the bright side people, there are doubts all over the world whether bitcoin can be really useful for buying, trading and selling. these news about putting up a banks will certainly erase some of those doubts.

even with fiats or paper money, you should not deposit all your money in banks. the idea was to make cryptocurrencies circulate like ordinary fiats.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
J Gambler

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:43:20 AM

I still think that bitcoin does not need a bank as that is why bitcoin wallets are created in the first place. Having bitcoin wallets means that you can store your bitcoin coins into your own safe keeping and with your own freedom so you can deduct the costs that you can have on depositing it on banks and the fees that come with it when you are withdrawing. That is why I think it is not needed

Y U MAD AT ME
Zaibraid

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 09:03:18 AM

I think it is a bank that has implemented a technological system blockcain. blockchain is like the Android system in which the application runs with the system. Bitcoin is practically just one application of the blockchain system .. and it can be true in one bank that already uses blockchain technology. Also other crypto coin

boyshx

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:12:30 AM

You know...news...means usually something recent.
That is from Feb 15, 2017.

And unfortunately, it's not a bank, it's just an exchange.
https://www.rt.com/business/376977-austria-first-bitcoin-bank/

It is designed to make buying and selling bitcoin easier and safer than other in-person options.
The ATM machines exchange bitcoin for euro, and vice versa. Customers can also get information about the virtual currency.

But anyhow, depositing your bitcoin in a bank...what's the point of doing that?
You already have the best bank at your disposal, your wallet, so why move your coins to a 3rd party that might just run with them?

True about the news, it’s too old and not useful for current hikes.

Also, putting our money into bitcoin bank is like giving our freedom back to the bank and thus locking ourselves into the same traditional banking system. For this not to happen the whole idea of the bitcoin was put forth by its creator that is Mr. Satoshi Nakomoto and here we are dreaming the whole bank of the bitcoin. That’s means nothing to me after all these years of bitcoin use. Let’s keep it decentralised and hope that no one really make the bitcoin bank and take out the fun from it.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:24:14 AM

It's really good news for bitcoin user why-not if bitcoin bank is open we can use it easy and i hope it's popularity more increase and since then all the country accept it.
Yes its a really good news but not for now, it was a very old news. The news was published almost a year already since February 15,2017 so this isn't something that contributes on what is about to recover for bitcoins current price. But tackling with bitcoin bank what's the sense of decentralized and anonymity if you will let the bank have your bitcoins or you will lend some bitcoins from the bank?

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
sukamasoto
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

Black Panther

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:24:27 AM

Bitcoin bank will broke bitcoin as decentralized currency but it will control bitcoin circulation.
Of course it will encourage the government to legalize bitcoin.

The impact is bitcoin's value will increase if all government also legalize btc

▄._      
                                       ▀█████████▀ 
                                     ,▄▓████████   
                                ╓▄▓███████████▀   
                           ╓▄▓███████▀╙.  ▀█     
                      ▄▄▓███████▀╙▄▄▄▄███         
                 ▄▄▓███████▀╙▄,  ▓███████        
           .▄▄▓██████▀▀╙▄▄▓████▌ ████████         
      .▄▄███████▀▀╙▄▄  ▐███████▌ ████████         
 .▄▄███████▀▀ ▐▄▄▓████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
╙█████▀▀▐▄▄▓  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████        
 ╙▀ ▄▄▓█████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
    ████████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
    ████████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████             
reliable

Activity: 868
Merit: 151

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:30:15 AM

that's what I expect, good news about bitcoin, I also hope the bitcoin can come back like 2017, and bitcoin becomes the choice of many investors in the world, while today bitcoin prices continue to decline.

Every other day in January we had only some negative news appearing something like country bans it, exchanges get hacked or scammed, ICO in some country is being banned etc which has resulted a huge drop in the btc prices. Now the market is below 9700$ and some positive things will only help now to recover from this range.

cryptoalfs76

Activity: 406

▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰&#9

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:01:45 AM

Definetly its will support the growth stability of bitcoin,when we heard a great news about good things happen in cryptocurrency,because its can make us all bitcoiner alive and continue to support for the goodness of  bitcoin community.I believe that  bitcoin will last  longer in this kind of bussines,because bitcoin is the answer of all our dreams and the future of economy  growth towards a better world.

Joriecoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:13:44 AM

Every other day in January we had only some negative news appearing something like country bans it, exchanges get hacked or scammed, ICO in some country is being banned etc which has resulted a huge drop in the btc prices. Now the market is below 9700$ and some positive things will only help now to recover from this range.

January may be the bad start for bitcoin, but I am very much hopeful that its price may recover in this month of February.  This is a good start for bitcoin to increase its price again. We'll be seeing it to be in $16,000 again soon. Hopefully,  there will be more good news to come so its price may easier to recover from its drop.
DIAH PERMATASARI

Activity: 246

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:27:01 AM

The idea of a decentralized online currency was to say "No" to banks (more or less). So, I don't think it's "another good news". And by the looks of that link, I don't think it's a bank, it's like an exchange. Although it makes some sense since, I think the exchanges are like a bank in crypto world.

why the decentralized online currency is rejected by them, maybe they will find it hard to make a profit because we know it can all be known to the public, besides that their existence will be evicted by the online currency so they refuse for various reasons according to them it is true
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: